Skip to content

Camp bosa 2019

The Browns Board
34 10 1.2k
  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #1

    He's not coming out this year but im already tits up for the 2019 draft. Camp nick it is. 

  • S SD_Tom wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Can't go wrong drafting a Bosa

  • Can't go wrong drafting a Bosa

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @sd_tom said:

    Can't go wrong drafting a Bosa

    The Miami Dolphins might disagree...

  • dawg2fanD dawg2fan wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Nick Bosa will never be as good as his brother, but he's pretty good.  

  • He's not coming out this year but im already tits up for the 2019 draft. Camp nick it is. 

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @clevfan4life said:

    He's not coming out this year but im already tits up for the 2019 draft. Camp nick it is. 

    He can't come out this year, right? I  thought it was only his 2nd year.

    He is very good though, no doubt. 

    If we're looking at DL then, I imagine Rashaan Gary is going to get talked up for the draft next year. 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven
    #6

    Shelton is a free agent after next season, so DTackle should be something we consider adding too.

  • TopDawg31T TopDawg31 wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Chargers will draft him

  • @sd_tom said:

    Can't go wrong drafting a Bosa

    The Miami Dolphins might disagree...

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @dutch-oven said:

    The Miami Dolphins might disagree...

    Bo says dad yes drafted first round by the dolphins pretty much a complete bust in the NFL YepBo says dad yes drafted first round by the Dolphins pretty much a complete bust in the NFL

  • @clevfan4life said:

    He's not coming out this year but im already tits up for the 2019 draft. Camp nick it is. 

    He can't come out this year, right? I  thought it was only his 2nd year.

    He is very good though, no doubt. 

    If we're looking at DL then, I imagine Rashaan Gary is going to get talked up for the draft next year. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @mld-woody said:

    He can't come out this year, right? I  thought it was only his 2nd year.

    He is very good though, no doubt. 

    If we're looking at DL then, I imagine Rashaan Gary is going to get talked up for the draft next year. 

    Who is a rush on that GaryWho is a rush on that Gary

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Michigan DL. #1 high school recruit coming out. Like Clowney. He'll tear up the combine. 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Is Gary a big DE or a smaller DT?

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by MLD Woody
    #12

    Big DE right now. May swing in to Mo's spot at some point. I think that was the long term plan.

  • Michigan DL. #1 high school recruit coming out. Like Clowney. He'll tear up the combine. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @mld-woody said:

    Michigan DL. #1 high school recruit coming out. Like Clowney. He'll tear up the combine. 

    Michigan? When was the last time Michigan put out anybody worth anything Tom Brady maybeMichigan? When was the last time Michigan put out anybody worth anything Tom Brady maybe

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by MLD Woody
    #14

    1) What's wrong with your phone?

    2) Considering Brady is arguably the best player in NFL history... They've never put out anyone that good since then.

  • 1) What's wrong with your phone?

    2) Considering Brady is arguably the best player in NFL history... They've never put out anyone that good since then.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @mld-woody said:

    1) What's wrong with your phone?

    2) Considering Brady is arguably the best player in NFL history... They've never put out anyone that good since then.

    As I said my phone duplicates everything I say and I have no clue why. Paragraph number 2X asked who has Michigan put out that has been any good at all since Brady. Yes I know Brady may be the best ever but who else is come out of there and worth a shitAs I said my phone duplicates everything I say and I have no clue why. Paragraph number 2X asked who has Michigan put out that has been any good at all since Brady. Yes I know Brady may be the best ever but who else is come out of there and worth a Sheet

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #16

    This duplication business only happens when I quote someone. It does not happen when I do not make a "as you can see from this particular post.

  • This duplication business only happens when I quote someone. It does not happen when I do not make a "as you can see from this particular post.

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @the-gipper said:

    This duplication business only happens when I quote someone. It does not happen when I do not make a "as you can see from this particular post.

    Weird

  • @mld-woody said:

    1) What's wrong with your phone?

    2) Considering Brady is arguably the best player in NFL history... They've never put out anyone that good since then.

    As I said my phone duplicates everything I say and I have no clue why. Paragraph number 2X asked who has Michigan put out that has been any good at all since Brady. Yes I know Brady may be the best ever but who else is come out of there and worth a shitAs I said my phone duplicates everything I say and I have no clue why. Paragraph number 2X asked who has Michigan put out that has been any good at all since Brady. Yes I know Brady may be the best ever but who else is come out of there and worth a Sheet

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @the-gipper said:

    As I said my phone duplicates everything I say and I have no clue why. Paragraph number 2X asked who has Michigan put out that has been any good at all since Brady. Yes I know Brady may be the best ever but who else is come out of there and worth a shitAs I said my phone duplicates everything I say and I have no clue why. Paragraph number 2X asked who has Michigan put out that has been any good at all since Brady. Yes I know Brady may be the best ever but who else is come out of there and worth a Sheet

    Yeah, hard to follow.

    Off the top of my head, Taylor Lewan. 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #19

    Ohio State DE Sam Hubbard, who had 2.5 sacks last night vs USC, surprises no one by declaring for the NFL Draft.

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #20

    Ward too