Crowell
-
I expect Crow will walk anyway.. It's what all players do when they're contract in Cleveland runs out.. I'm gonna laugh my butt off at the sunshine pumpers when Garrett's rookie contract runs out then, takes his talents to the DFW....
I expect Crow will walk anyway.. It's what all players do when they're contract in Cleveland runs out.. I'm gonna laugh my butt off at the sunshine pumpers when Garrett's rookie contract runs out then, takes his talents to the DFW....
hell be lucky to make it through his rookie contract, won't even get his 5th year picked up.
-
No idea on Dayes... I was beating drum for him early and often.
You pave paradise and put up a parking lot...
It's not as if Crow cannot be improved upon... he can... but he does not deserve the dismissive disrespect some are casting his way.
He's good not great. You have any interest in Saquon Barkley? Happy New Year BTW. Had excessive amounts of Diplomatico during the game yesterday, (had a bad feeling they'd mess up the potential game winnig drive, we always have found a new way to lose every game this year) and then some old Bordeaux at Jay's Restaurant with about 20 other winos... 1982 Certan de May.
-
No idea on Dayes... I was beating drum for him early and often.
You pave paradise and put up a parking lot...
It's not as if Crow cannot be improved upon... he can... but he does not deserve the dismissive disrespect some are casting his way.
He's good not great. You have any interest in Saquon Barkley? Happy New Year BTW. Had excessive amounts of Diplomatico during the game yesterday, (had a bad feeling they'd mess up the potential game winnig drive, we always have found a new way to lose every game this year) and then some old Bordeaux at Jay's Restaurant with about 20 other winos... 1982 Certan de May.
He's good not great. You have any interest in Saquon Barkley? Happy New Year BTW. Had excessive amounts of Diplomatico during the game yesterday, (had a bad feeling they'd mess up the potential game winnig drive, we always have found a new way to lose every game this year) and then some old Bordeaux at Jay's Restaurant with about 20 other winos... 1982 Certan de May.
Nice, looks like that Gulf Coast Tour could be a reality.
-
No idea on Dayes... I was beating drum for him early and often.
You pave paradise and put up a parking lot...
It's not as if Crow cannot be improved upon... he can... but he does not deserve the dismissive disrespect some are casting his way.
He's good not great. You have any interest in Saquon Barkley? Happy New Year BTW. Had excessive amounts of Diplomatico during the game yesterday, (had a bad feeling they'd mess up the potential game winnig drive, we always have found a new way to lose every game this year) and then some old Bordeaux at Jay's Restaurant with about 20 other winos... 1982 Certan de May.
Had excessive amounts of Diplomatico during the game yesterday.
So you had a great day after all.

I got a Total Wine gift card to cash in and am seriously thinking I may get Plantation Barbados XO 20th Anniversary which has some reviews similar to my Diplomatico. I did get another of those for Xmas though so I will have something to taste along side to compare it with. Report coming Tuesday night.

I bought a 4 pack of Samual Smith Oatmeal Stout with money left over when I picked up the Diplomatico with my $50 gift card from another retailer closer in. Sharing it with my daughter in law who loves those dark malty beers like I do.
I have one more card besides those and it's a hard choice between my fav Honig Cabernet or a Taylor 20 year Port. Since I have 3 other Honigs already I'm leaning towards the Port unless I spot a really good Rioja (Nero would approve). Life is hard.

Hey Nero you got any favorites? Take a look at what Total Wine carries and give me an opinion. There is a good search engine on the website you can go by wines/ports or by country and narrow it down. I have two locations in N Austin to go bye from.
-
don't know what ya got till it's gone? Crow bring a boatload of physical durability. Since 2014 Crow has started all of 16 equaling 64 starts..Only 6 fumbles on 737 carries..If Duke can be the physical banger as Crow? I have not seen it in durability nor ball security..
don't know what ya got till it's gone? Crow bring a boatload of physical durability. Since 2014 Crow has started all of 16 equaling 64 starts..Only 6 fumbles on 737 carries..If Duke can be the physical banger as Crow? I have not seen it in durability nor ball security..
We got nothing... we all know what we got... the answer is nothing. Let him walk he wants a New contract playing like that? Nah I'm good. Sign a 5th rounder rb and he'll be better.
-
The Browns should draft two RBs in the upcoming Draft.
Duke is a free agent after next season. I really like Ronald Jones from USC to replace Duke. Not sure yet on a more durable, bigger back to replace Crowell yet.
-
Crow has given us 4 "good" years at RB, averaging 4.2 YPC in that time. Playcalling has limited him severely over the last 2 years - when he was in his prime. I wouldn't blame him for leaving Hue's garbage offense. Overall, he has been quite good for us, so no reason to bash the guy...
-
Crow has given us 4 "good" years at RB, averaging 4.2 YPC in that time. Playcalling has limited him severely over the last 2 years - when he was in his prime. I wouldn't blame him for leaving Hue's garbage offense. Overall, he has been quite good for us, so no reason to bash the guy...
Crow has given us 4 "good" years at RB, averaging 4.2 YPC in that time. Playcalling has limited him severely over the last 2 years - when he was in his prime. I wouldn't blame him for leaving Hue's garbage offense. Overall, he has been quite good for us, so no reason to bash the guy...
why not? he bashes into the backs of his linemen on every carry, If I were his head coach I wouldn't give him carries either as he would be frustrating the hell out of me every game. With no other option I have to play him.
-
Crow has given us 4 "good" years at RB, averaging 4.2 YPC in that time. Playcalling has limited him severely over the last 2 years - when he was in his prime. I wouldn't blame him for leaving Hue's garbage offense. Overall, he has been quite good for us, so no reason to bash the guy...
why not? he bashes into the backs of his linemen on every carry, If I were his head coach I wouldn't give him carries either as he would be frustrating the hell out of me every game. With no other option I have to play him.
why not? he bashes into the backs of his linemen on every carry, If I were his head coach I wouldn't give him carries either as he would be frustrating the hell out of me every game. With no other option I have to play him.
And yet he averages more yards per carry than Fournette this season.
-
why not? he bashes into the backs of his linemen on every carry, If I were his head coach I wouldn't give him carries either as he would be frustrating the hell out of me every game. With no other option I have to play him.
And yet he averages more yards per carry than Fournette this season.
And yet he averages more yards per carry than Fournette this season.
that average would go way down if he had the same # of carries.
-
And yet he averages more yards per carry than Fournette this season.
that average would go way down if he had the same # of carries.
that average would go way down if he had the same # of carries.
Based on what?
-
I expect Crow will walk anyway.. It's what all players do when they're contract in Cleveland runs out.. I'm gonna laugh my butt off at the sunshine pumpers when Garrett's rookie contract runs out then, takes his talents to the DFW....
I expect Crow will walk anyway.. It's what all players do when they're contract in Cleveland runs out.. I'm gonna laugh my butt off at the sunshine pumpers when Garrett's rookie contract runs out then, takes his talents to the DFW....
Bingo, well said Mah NIkkaz. This is what I call the Hoorta syndrome. Any player who wants the best for himself winds up getting attacked by Browns fans, instead of attacking the cheap organization that won't pay for players. $60 million under the cap?
Crowell is a nice player. Not a feature back, but a good player to have as part of the overall package. He averaged 4.1 yards? Meaning every 3 carries he gets a first down....and he is garbage? Yeah, we have a line of good RBs just dying to come here. He would be an absolute idiot to come back to Cleveland.
I agree, Garrett will not be here long, BUT...........his stock has dropped. Nobody believes this guy is ever going to be a dominant player.
-
that average would go way down if he had the same # of carries.
Based on what?
Based on what?
for the reason I stated he runs into the back of his linemen instead of having vision to locate a crease to get through, Id swear he closes his eyes as soon as he gets the hand off and just runs straight ahead. We need a RB that has balance and vision. One that doesn't trip over grass blades.
-
Based on what?
for the reason I stated he runs into the back of his linemen instead of having vision to locate a crease to get through, Id swear he closes his eyes as soon as he gets the hand off and just runs straight ahead. We need a RB that has balance and vision. One that doesn't trip over grass blades.
for the reason I stated he runs into the back of his linemen instead of having vision to locate a crease to get through, Id swear he closes his eyes as soon as he gets the hand off and just runs straight ahead. We need a RB that has balance and vision. One that doesn't trip over grass blades.
The same guy who averaged 4.7 yards per carry in 2016?
-
for the reason I stated he runs into the back of his linemen instead of having vision to locate a crease to get through, Id swear he closes his eyes as soon as he gets the hand off and just runs straight ahead. We need a RB that has balance and vision. One that doesn't trip over grass blades.
The same guy who averaged 4.7 yards per carry in 2016?
The same guy who averaged 4.7 yards per carry in 2016?
yeah that guy...lol
-
I expect Crow will walk anyway.. It's what all players do when they're contract in Cleveland runs out.. I'm gonna laugh my butt off at the sunshine pumpers when Garrett's rookie contract runs out then, takes his talents to the DFW....
Bingo, well said Mah NIkkaz. This is what I call the Hoorta syndrome. Any player who wants the best for himself winds up getting attacked by Browns fans, instead of attacking the cheap organization that won't pay for players. $60 million under the cap?
Crowell is a nice player. Not a feature back, but a good player to have as part of the overall package. He averaged 4.1 yards? Meaning every 3 carries he gets a first down....and he is garbage? Yeah, we have a line of good RBs just dying to come here. He would be an absolute idiot to come back to Cleveland.
I agree, Garrett will not be here long, BUT...........his stock has dropped. Nobody believes this guy is ever going to be a dominant player.
-
LOL! Now who among Browns fans would continually attack a player? I can't imagine that.

Considering Ghoolie is a Steelers fan, not him.
-
don't know what ya got till it's gone? Crow bring a boatload of physical durability. Since 2014 Crow has started all of 16 equaling 64 starts..Only 6 fumbles on 737 carries..If Duke can be the physical banger as Crow? I have not seen it in durability nor ball security..
We got nothing... we all know what we got... the answer is nothing. Let him walk he wants a New contract playing like that? Nah I'm good. Sign a 5th rounder rb and he'll be better.
We got nothing... we all know what we got... the answer is nothing. Let him walk he wants a New contract playing like that? Nah I'm good. Sign a 5th rounder rb and he'll be better.
I get it,blind,balance-less with no left turn single is no way to play like a brown
We got Crow as a FA for 4 years paying him in his final contract at 2.8M...He will get paid..Should it be us? yes... but will it happen here? Nope..we outbid no---one
-
Crow is the epitome of mediocracy. I think many people expected more from him. He basically falls down a yard first for half of the runs we do every game. And Hue said even he himself could make that big run crow did because of the hole. Yup, Crow is definitely gone.
If Dorsey is serious, he won't let crimelord Jimmy stay 60 million under the cap again next year.
-
O don't think he's garbage, I just think he's average and Duke could do a better job as a 3 down guy. We could improve the position by drafting a guy in the 3rd and save a Sheet load of money at the same time.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login