Shhhhh! Be very quiet
-
Ok I know 4 in a row isnt that great against the Rays who are struggling this year, but we are only 6.5 out out 1st and its still May, Being optimistic I think we might have a little bit of a turn around, heading our way. Also I just want to give Pavano some props, know one thought he could do shit and he has done well, his ERA might be high but its misleading.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login