Players are sick of Haslam, Hue and Dorsey
-
Get the OC, get a better spotter in the booth and take the red flag away from Hueless. Give him a clipboard so he looks impotent (that's important in the deep south), which makes it harder for him to waste timeouts.

Did hue Jackson win a challenge this year at all?
Did hue Jackson win a challenge this year at all?
He was 2 and 6 in challenges
-
Get the OC, get a better spotter in the booth and take the red flag away from Hueless. Give him a clipboard so he looks impotent (that's important in the deep south), which makes it harder for him to waste timeouts.

So basically, you just got rid of hue.
So basically, you just got rid of hue.
Exactamundo. Well except he can still be the Browns' cheerleader since they don't have any.
-
No, I was assured by Nero that firing Sashi and keeping Hue would have no effect on the team’s morale.Â
What? Show me the post, but I think you are distorting whatever I said. I didn't mention that constantly calling out players and throwing them under the bus wouldn't affect them, I even said in some posts that I didn't like Hue's attitude (for example towards Crowell).Â
Only thing I said when Dorsey decided to say that previous regime didn't bring talent at all is that he shouldn't have done that, but I didn't worry too much about players getting hurt because they should use those comments as motivation to prove him wrong.
You simply don't go 0-16 without everyone of the groups (players, coaches and front office)Â contributing to the sh!t show.Â
#1 Nero shoves raisins up his asss. #2 Now he is a football expert?
Answer to #2: Yes, of course.
Answer to #1: Wanna some?Â
What? Show me the post, but I think you are distorting whatever I said. I didn't mention that constantly calling out players and throwing them under the bus wouldn't affect them, I even said in some posts that I didn't like Hue's attitude (for example towards Crowell).Â
Only thing I said when Dorsey decided to say that previous regime didn't bring talent at all is that he shouldn't have done that, but I didn't worry too much about players getting hurt because they should use those comments as motivation to prove him wrong.
You simply don't go 0-16 without everyone of the groups (players, coaches and front office)Â contributing to the sh!t show.Â
Answer to #2: Yes, of course.
Answer to #1: Wanna some?Â
We argued about this just a few weeks ago when Sashi was fired. Someone said that it was tantamount to telling the team "you guys have no talent," which is true. You responded with "well at 0-14 they better know by now!"Â
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login