Skip to content

Who's #1?

The Browns Board
138 30 5.8k
  • @mark-o said:

    All I have at this point is the hope that Dorsey/Sashi/Farmer/Lombardi/Heckert/Savage/Clark//// will pick the right guy for us.   Since he's new, hopefully he's the guy to lead us out of the dumpster fire.

    FIFY.   Oi!

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #86

    @the-gipper said:

    FIFY.   Oi!

    The difference is that all those other GM's or decision makers all sucked donkey balls.  Dorsey is the guy!  He's awesome and is going to be the guy to turn this franchise around. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    FIFY.   Oi!

    The difference is that all those other GM's or decision makers all sucked donkey balls.  Dorsey is the guy!  He's awesome and is going to be the guy to turn this franchise around. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #87

    @mark-o said:

    The difference is that all those other GM's or decision makers all sucked donkey balls.  Dorsey is the guy!  He's awesome and is going to be the guy to turn this franchise around. 

    Optimistic Nihilism

    800.jpg

    72d09bf22dc3d69e2a6b38ca8f667396--existe

  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #88

    Well....the options are be as optimistic as possible that this time we will get it right or turn into you know who...captain negative who thinks the team should be folded and then moved.

  • Well....the options are be as optimistic as possible that this time we will get it right or turn into you know who...captain negative who thinks the team should be folded and then moved.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #89

    @mark-o said:

    Well....the options are be as optimistic as possible that this time we will get it right or turn into you know who...captain negative who thinks the team should be folded and then moved.

    I approve of using the Dark Lord like substitution.  And I do know who. (perhaps an autocorrect is in order).  But I doubt that Z would get it.....I don't think he has ever seen Harry Potter.

  • @mark-o said:

    Well....the options are be as optimistic as possible that this time we will get it right or turn into you know who...captain negative who thinks the team should be folded and then moved.

    I approve of using the Dark Lord like substitution.  And I do know who. (perhaps an autocorrect is in order).  But I doubt that Z would get it.....I don't think he has ever seen Harry Potter.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #90

    @the-gipper said:

    I approve of using the Dark Lord like substitution.  And I do know who. (perhaps an autocorrect is in order).  But I doubt that Z would get it.....I don't think he has ever seen Harry Potter.

    I know for sure Z hasn't seen Lord of the Rings- he told me as much way back.  He's not into Fantasy, well except Fantasy Football.  🙂 

  • @the-gipper said:

    I approve of using the Dark Lord like substitution.  And I do know who. (perhaps an autocorrect is in order).  But I doubt that Z would get it.....I don't think he has ever seen Harry Potter.

    I know for sure Z hasn't seen Lord of the Rings- he told me as much way back.  He's not into Fantasy, well except Fantasy Football.  🙂 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #91

    @hoorta said:

    I know for sure Z hasn't seen Lord of the Rings- he told me as much way back.  He's not into Fantasy, well except Fantasy Football.  🙂 

    Knowing Z, I suspect his fantasies go along the lines of something like this:

    70ebac33f36aa363a01d5f43c362a811.jpg

  • @mark-o said:

    The difference is that all those other GM's or decision makers all sucked donkey balls.  Dorsey is the guy!  He's awesome and is going to be the guy to turn this franchise around. 

    Optimistic Nihilism

    800.jpg

    72d09bf22dc3d69e2a6b38ca8f667396--existe

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #92

    @the-gipper said:

    Optimistic Nihilism

    800.jpg

    Browns fans have suffered freaking long enough already. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    Optimistic Nihilism

    800.jpg

    Browns fans have suffered freaking long enough already. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #93

    @hoorta said:

    Browns fans have suffered freaking long enough already. 

    Yes....but WHAT is the meaning of all this suffering?   

  • @hoorta said:

    Browns fans have suffered freaking long enough already. 

    Yes....but WHAT is the meaning of all this suffering?   

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #94

    @the-gipper said:

    Yes....but WHAT is the meaning of all this suffering?   

    I think it was the Buddha who said "to live is to suffer." The goal is to end the karmic cycle to end suffering. So us Browns fans should all kill ourselves.  😆 

  • @the-gipper said:

    Yes....but WHAT is the meaning of all this suffering?   

    I think it was the Buddha who said "to live is to suffer." The goal is to end the karmic cycle to end suffering. So us Browns fans should all kill ourselves.  😆 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #95

    @hoorta said:

    I think it was the Buddha who said "to live is to suffer." The goal is to end the karmic cycle to end suffering. So us Browns fans should all kill ourselves.  😆 

    That does not end the karmic cycle...that actually perpetuates it. 

  • @hoorta said:

    I think it was the Buddha who said "to live is to suffer." The goal is to end the karmic cycle to end suffering. So us Browns fans should all kill ourselves.  😆 

    That does not end the karmic cycle...that actually perpetuates it. 

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #96

    @the-gipper said:

    That does not end the karmic cycle...that actually perpetuates it. 

    You need to to brush up on your Buddhism Gip. When you attain Nirvana, you're out of the Karmic cycle for good...   Yeah, we're all coming back as frogs next time. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    That does not end the karmic cycle...that actually perpetuates it. 

    You need to to brush up on your Buddhism Gip. When you attain Nirvana, you're out of the Karmic cycle for good...   Yeah, we're all coming back as frogs next time. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #97

    @hoorta said:

    You need to to brush up on your Buddhism Gip. When you attain Nirvana, you're out of the Karmic cycle for good...   Yeah, we're all coming back as frogs next time. 

    You need to read up on your Buddhism.  Killing yourself does NOT lead to Nirvana....in fact it leads you further away from it.  There may be no more negative karmic flow than to commit suicide.

    Now...if you said that we should all go out and purchase white elephants to get closer to Nirvana...that would be more productive.

    To+free+your+soul+from+suffering+and+ach

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by syd
    #98

    Free your mind and your a.s.s will follow

    George Clinton

  • NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #99

    Dale a tu cuerpo alegría, Macarena

    - Los Del Río.

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    I always kind of liked "Que sera, sera."  Straight to the point. 😁 (Nero can translate)

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    Whatever will be, will be?

    One of the stranger dating couples of all time... Doris Day and Sly Stone.

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    Not exactly Tour. It means "what will be, will be"

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma

    Picky, picky, picky....

    Whatever...

    😉

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    "Cocaine is a helluva drug"

    Rick James

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    Is this the BROWNS FANS therapy group? 😳