Skip to content

Rosen

Locked The Browns Board
361 45 13.8k
  • My right hand is 10.48  Left is 10.38.  Just call me a stud.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    My right hand is 10.48  Left is 10.38.  Just call me a stud.

    Great, now I know which hand you use during your *alone* time.......  😮

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    My right hand is 10.48  Left is 10.38.  Just call me a stud.

    Great, now I know which hand you use during your *alone* time.......  😮

    @d-bone said:

    Great, now I know which hand you use during your *alone* time.......  😮

    Rosey Palm is fantastic.  Plus brings me a beer right after...

  • @d-bone said:

    Great, now I know which hand you use during your *alone* time.......  😮

    Rosey Palm is fantastic.  Plus brings me a beer right after...

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Rosey Palm is fantastic.  Plus brings me a beer right after...

    A beer chaser huh? Sorry I just could not let that go by.😛

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    My right hand is 10.48  Left is 10.38.  Just call me a stud.

    Great, now I know which hand you use during your *alone* time.......  😮

    @d-bone said:

    Great, now I know which hand you use during your *alone* time.......  😮

    His husband’s...

  • Rosen is gonna be great but we will pass on him for the wrong josh who couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat..

  • https://247sports.com/nfl/cleveland-browns/Bolt/NFL-execs-unanimously-pick-Sam-Darnold-over-Josh-Rosen-110621672

    NFL execs unanimously pick Sam Darnold over Josh Rosen

    NFL executive just made the call on the Draft's toughest decision.

  • Rosen is gonna be great but we will pass on him for the wrong josh who couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat..

    @domcucch1994 said:

    Rosen is gonna be great but we will pass on him for the wrong josh who couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat..

    The report on the radio this morning on Golic and Wingo  was that Josh Allen had an exceptionally poor showing in his practices at the Senior Bowl.  Even with no pressure and no coverage he was missing his targets right and left.

    I am just giving the report....Cal can cry about it all he wants.   If a similar report had been made about Rosen or anyone else I would have reported that.

    Also...we know that Mason Rudolph hurt is foot and cannot play in the Senior Bowl.....so an opportunity goes by the way side for him to prove himself.

    http://www.lindyssports.com/nfl/column/oklahoma-state-qb-rudolph-to-miss-senior-bowl/464861/

  • @domcucch1994 said:

    Rosen is gonna be great but we will pass on him for the wrong josh who couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat..

    The report on the radio this morning on Golic and Wingo  was that Josh Allen had an exceptionally poor showing in his practices at the Senior Bowl.  Even with no pressure and no coverage he was missing his targets right and left.

    I am just giving the report....Cal can cry about it all he wants.   If a similar report had been made about Rosen or anyone else I would have reported that.

    Also...we know that Mason Rudolph hurt is foot and cannot play in the Senior Bowl.....so an opportunity goes by the way side for him to prove himself.

    http://www.lindyssports.com/nfl/column/oklahoma-state-qb-rudolph-to-miss-senior-bowl/464861/

    @the-gipper said:

    The report on the radio this morning on Golic and Wingo  was that Josh Allen had an exceptionally poor showing in his practices at the Senior Bowl.  Even with no pressure and no coverage he was missing his targets right and left.

    Imagine that....an inaccurate QB was inaccurate in practice.   Who would've thought...

  • if that carried over to the end of the senior bowl, I'll agree it's a bigger problem maybe... practices only started yesterday, fer cryin out loud. It's called practice. Like Charlie Casserly said - you don't look for accuracy in the beginning of practices - there's new receivers, new system, new timing - you look for physical ability at this point. However it all plays out through the draft, it's going to be fascinating.

  • https://247sports.com/nfl/cleveland-browns/Bolt/NFL-execs-unanimously-pick-Sam-Darnold-over-Josh-Rosen-110621672

    NFL execs unanimously pick Sam Darnold over Josh Rosen

    NFL executive just made the call on the Draft's toughest decision.

    @calfoxwc said:

    https://247sports.com/nfl/cleveland-browns/Bolt/NFL-execs-unanimously-pick-Sam-Darnold-over-Josh-Rosen-110621672

    NFL execs unanimously pick Sam Darnold over Josh Rosen

    NFL executive just made the call on the Draft's toughest decision.

    Ah, the old "anonymous exec" line.     Because that's a thing...

    P.S. even if it was a thing, especially around this time of year, that would be called a "smokescreen".  

  • I know it's five months old. You think 21 years of being an

    arrogant, self-centered jackwagon disappears in five months? He spent 21 years getting there. whatever his age is,

    that is. You keep smarting off about Allen, so what goes around, comes around, tourcindarella.

    If I'm right, the Browns...will.....not......draft.....rosen. There is enough controversy in the past to draft a jackwagon.

    So, there ya go.

    @calfoxwc said:

    I know it's five months old. You think 21 years of being an arrogant, self-centered jackwagon disappears in five months? He spent 21 years getting there. whatever his age is, that is. You keep smarting off about Allen, so what goes around, comes around, tourcindarella.

    If I'm right, the Browns...will.....not......draft.....rosen. There is enough controversy in the past to draft a jackwagon. So, there ya go.

    Five months? The Dilfer turnaround? Dilfer's original observations were made when Rosen was 17.

    As for Allen... I think I've made three comments about him... two because I could and the last, yesterday, because it was what I saw. Whereas you, Princess, have beat your anti-Rosen, hearsay drum to death.

    More correctly you will be right if Rosen becomes a pariah to the team that does draft him. I know you are desperate to be "right" about something, but let's not cheapen that low potential moment..

  • @domcucch1994 said:

    Rosen is gonna be great but we will pass on him for the wrong josh who couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat..

    The report on the radio this morning on Golic and Wingo  was that Josh Allen had an exceptionally poor showing in his practices at the Senior Bowl.  Even with no pressure and no coverage he was missing his targets right and left.

    I am just giving the report....Cal can cry about it all he wants.   If a similar report had been made about Rosen or anyone else I would have reported that.

    Also...we know that Mason Rudolph hurt is foot and cannot play in the Senior Bowl.....so an opportunity goes by the way side for him to prove himself.

    http://www.lindyssports.com/nfl/column/oklahoma-state-qb-rudolph-to-miss-senior-bowl/464861/

    @the-gipper said:

    The report on the radio this morning on Golic and Wingo  was that Josh Allen had an exceptionally poor showing in his practices at the Senior Bowl.  Even with no pressure and no coverage he was missing his targets right and left.

    I watched the full practices for both squads...

    Overall Allen's practice wasn't pretty. More problematic than "left and right" was high. Left and right can be attributed to receiver familiarity. "High" can't be.

    Mike Mayock reported coming back from a commercial break, "You just missed Allen throwing a ten-yard cross ten-yards over the head of the receiver."  An exaggeration to be sure, but a little later in a 7-on-7 drill he rocketed one five feet over a leaping WR about 20-yards downfield. Mayock's line of the day comment on this one was something along the lines of, "It may have been incomplete, but it was incomplete in a hurry."

    Allen does have a gun. If he hits the barn, then he's going to put a hole in it.

  • https://247sports.com/nfl/cleveland-browns/Bolt/NFL-execs-unanimously-pick-Sam-Darnold-over-Josh-Rosen-110621672

    NFL execs unanimously pick Sam Darnold over Josh Rosen

    NFL executive just made the call on the Draft's toughest decision.

    @calfoxwc said:

    https://247sports.com/nfl/cleveland-browns/Bolt/NFL-execs-unanimously-pick-Sam-Darnold-over-Josh-Rosen-110621672

    NFL execs unanimously pick Sam Darnold over Josh Rosen

    NFL executive just made the call on the Draft's toughest decision.

    Well if all 32 think Darnold is better...

    Oh wait...

    It was 5...

    Where did they say Allen ranked?

    Or are you simply taking "the field" now, Princess?

  • if that carried over to the end of the senior bowl, I'll agree it's a bigger problem maybe... practices only started yesterday, fer cryin out loud. It's called practice. Like Charlie Casserly said - you don't look for accuracy in the beginning of practices - there's new receivers, new system, new timing - you look for physical ability at this point. However it all plays out through the draft, it's going to be fascinating.

    @calfoxwc said:

    if that carried over to the end of the senior bowl, I'll agree it's a bigger problem maybe... practices only started yesterday, fer cryin out loud. It's called practice. Like Charlie Casserly said - you don't look for accuracy in the beginning of practices - there's new receivers, new system, new timing - you look for physical ability at this point. However it all plays out through the draft, it's going to be fascinating.

    OK, I'll give Allen that minor mulligan. You're starting to grab at straws Cal. 

  • @calfoxwc said:

    https://247sports.com/nfl/cleveland-browns/Bolt/NFL-execs-unanimously-pick-Sam-Darnold-over-Josh-Rosen-110621672

    NFL execs unanimously pick Sam Darnold over Josh Rosen

    NFL executive just made the call on the Draft's toughest decision.

    Well if all 32 think Darnold is better...

    Oh wait...

    It was 5...

    Where did they say Allen ranked?

    Or are you simply taking "the field" now, Princess?

    @tour2ma said:

    Well if all 32 think Darnold is better...

    Oh wait...

    It was 5...

    Where did they say Allen ranked?

    Or are you simply taking "the field" now, Princess?

    I believe he is now in the anyone but Rosen camp because he doesn't like him.    I'm firmly in the anyone but Allen camp because Allen is already on the team.  He's Deshone Kizer....why do we need another one of him?

  • @calfoxwc said:

    https://247sports.com/nfl/cleveland-browns/Bolt/NFL-execs-unanimously-pick-Sam-Darnold-over-Josh-Rosen-110621672

    NFL execs unanimously pick Sam Darnold over Josh Rosen

    NFL executive just made the call on the Draft's toughest decision.

    Well if all 32 think Darnold is better...

    Oh wait...

    It was 5...

    Where did they say Allen ranked?

    Or are you simply taking "the field" now, Princess?

    @tour2ma said:

    Well if all 32 think Darnold is better...

    Oh wait...

    It was 5...

    Where did they say Allen ranked?

    Or are you simply taking "the field" now, Princess?

    Subject to change Tour- this is how I have the "field" ranked now.  🙂  

    1) Darnold

    2 Mayfield (OK, he does look like a midget standing next to Allen-  glad he measured 6'+ a hair)

    3 Rosen (injury concerns)

    4 Rudolph

    5 Allen

    6 Jackson

    7 Benkert

  • @the-gipper said:

    The report on the radio this morning on Golic and Wingo  was that Josh Allen had an exceptionally poor showing in his practices at the Senior Bowl.  Even with no pressure and no coverage he was missing his targets right and left.

    I watched the full practices for both squads...

    Overall Allen's practice wasn't pretty. More problematic than "left and right" was high. Left and right can be attributed to receiver familiarity. "High" can't be.

    Mike Mayock reported coming back from a commercial break, "You just missed Allen throwing a ten-yard cross ten-yards over the head of the receiver."  An exaggeration to be sure, but a little later in a 7-on-7 drill he rocketed one five feet over a leaping WR about 20-yards downfield. Mayock's line of the day comment on this one was something along the lines of, "It may have been incomplete, but it was incomplete in a hurry."

    Allen does have a gun. If he hits the barn, then he's going to put a hole in it.

    @tour2ma said:

    I watched the full practices for both squads...

    Overall Allen's practice wasn't pretty. More problematic than "left and right" was high. Left and right can be attributed to receiver familiarity. "High" can't be.

    Mike Mayock reported coming back from a commercial break, "You just missed Allen throwing a ten-yard cross ten-yards over the head of the receiver."  An exaggeration to be sure, but a little later in a 7-on-7 drill he rocketed one five feet over a leaping WR about 20-yards downfield. Mayock's line of the day comment on this one was something along the lines of, "It may have been incomplete, but it was incomplete in a hurry."

    Allen does have a gun. If he hits the barn, then he's going to put a hole in it.

    I just hope the Browns scouts are down there taking notes.    Do you know who from the Browns is in attendance at the Senior Bowl?

  • @calfoxwc said:

    if that carried over to the end of the senior bowl, I'll agree it's a bigger problem maybe... practices only started yesterday, fer cryin out loud. It's called practice. Like Charlie Casserly said - you don't look for accuracy in the beginning of practices - there's new receivers, new system, new timing - you look for physical ability at this point. However it all plays out through the draft, it's going to be fascinating.

    OK, I'll give Allen that minor mulligan. You're starting to grab at straws Cal. 

    @hoorta said:

    OK, I'll give Allen that minor mulligan. You're starting to grab at straws Cal. 

       Not intentionally. What else is there to say? The problem with rosen is who he is as a person.Lacks social skills, leadership, intangibles, athleticism, selfish, arrogant, divisive - and he does not want to play for the Browns - he wants the easy street team that has all the talent. He SUCKS and he's been sucking as a human being for most of his spoiled life. I'm just not impressed. I don't care about "terrific pocket passer" when he alienates half a city, half his teammates, gets in fights in the lockeroom, and gives the finger to his own fans when they boo him.

    Or, you can look for a real qb. That's all there is to it.

        On my list of qb's. .... maybe Allen doesn't do well in the senior bowl - that would be very telling  - more a project to warrant a high pick - and the Browns will trade down if they don't want to pick Darnold, either, and get a project later. If that is what they decide, I'm good with that.

  • @hoorta said:

    OK, I'll give Allen that minor mulligan. You're starting to grab at straws Cal. 

       Not intentionally. What else is there to say? The problem with rosen is who he is as a person.Lacks social skills, leadership, intangibles, athleticism, selfish, arrogant, divisive - and he does not want to play for the Browns - he wants the easy street team that has all the talent. He SUCKS and he's been sucking as a human being for most of his spoiled life. I'm just not impressed. I don't care about "terrific pocket passer" when he alienates half a city, half his teammates, gets in fights in the lockeroom, and gives the finger to his own fans when they boo him.

    Or, you can look for a real qb. That's all there is to it.

        On my list of qb's. .... maybe Allen doesn't do well in the senior bowl - that would be very telling  - more a project to warrant a high pick - and the Browns will trade down if they don't want to pick Darnold, either, and get a project later. If that is what they decide, I'm good with that.

    @calfoxwc said:

       Not intentionally. What else is there to say? The problem with rosen is who he is as a person.Lacks social skills, leadership, intangibles, athleticism, selfish, arrogant, divisive - and he does not want to play for the Browns - he wants the easy street team that has all the talent. He SUCKS and he's been sucking as a human being for most of his spoiled life. I'm just not impressed. I don't care about "terrific pocket passer" when he alienates half a city, half his teammates, gets in fights in the lockeroom, and gives the finger to his own fans when they boo him.

    Or, you can look for a real qb. That's all there is to it.

        On my list of qb's. .... maybe Allen doesn't do well in the senior bowl - that would be very telling  - more a project to warrant a high pick - and the Browns will trade down if they don't want to pick Darnold, either, and get a project later. If that is what they decide, I'm good with that.

    You will be good with whomever they take...because you have no choice otherwise...unless you want to turn into Glommie and then just glom on to the flavor team of the time.  

  • @calfoxwc said:

       Not intentionally. What else is there to say? The problem with rosen is who he is as a person.Lacks social skills, leadership, intangibles, athleticism, selfish, arrogant, divisive - and he does not want to play for the Browns - he wants the easy street team that has all the talent. He SUCKS and he's been sucking as a human being for most of his spoiled life. I'm just not impressed. I don't care about "terrific pocket passer" when he alienates half a city, half his teammates, gets in fights in the lockeroom, and gives the finger to his own fans when they boo him.

    Or, you can look for a real qb. That's all there is to it.

        On my list of qb's. .... maybe Allen doesn't do well in the senior bowl - that would be very telling  - more a project to warrant a high pick - and the Browns will trade down if they don't want to pick Darnold, either, and get a project later. If that is what they decide, I'm good with that.

    You will be good with whomever they take...because you have no choice otherwise...unless you want to turn into Glommie and then just glom on to the flavor team of the time.  

    @the-gipper said:

    You will be good with whomever they take...because you have no choice otherwise...unless you want to turn into Glommie and then just glom on to the flavor team of the time.  

      Oh, hell no. You all know I'm far more stubborn than that. Why, if I'm wrong and they pick..."snicker" ....rosen, why, I won't bitch or complain one time. Just that if he ever does surprise and do anything good... I won't admit it, quietly.🙄