Thoughts On Today's Parade
-
I'm sorry your terrible argument's been exposed and now you have to resort to lame insults, man. Maybe next time your original position will be stronger. Any time you want to actually defend it, I'll be waiting.
I'll just say there's a big difference in consoling a kid who's peewee football team isn't very good, and a grown man making millions of dollars playing a kids game. Of course Coleman felt terrible dropping that pass, of course all the players are embarrassed and frustrated they couldn't even win a game. So Danny, just rub a few $100 dollar bills on that hurt (from the $3+ million) you're going to collect for playing in 2018. You're going to feel better real soon.
I'll just say there's a big difference in consoling a kid who's peewee football team isn't very good, and a grown man making millions of dollars playing a kids game. Of course Coleman felt terrible dropping that pass, of course all the players are embarrassed and frustrated they couldn't even win a game. So Danny, just rub a few $100 dollar bills on that hurt (from the $3+ million) you're going to collect for playing in 2018. You're going to feel better real soon.
I’m not saying the players are going to have some emotional breakdown from which they can’t recover. I’m saying mocking something you love to make yourself feel better makes zero sense.
-
I'm sorry your terrible argument's been exposed and now you have to resort to lame insults, man. Maybe next time your original position will be stronger. Any time you want to actually defend it, I'll be waiting.
Dude, you made a terrible analogy about an awful life event, shut the Shmuck up you piece of crap.
Defend yourself first for being an awful person. You've frankly become the worst poster on the board the past two months.
Dude, you made a terrible analogy about an awful life event, shut the Shmuck up you piece of crap.
Defend yourself first for being an awful person. You've frankly become the worst poster on the board the past two months.
I have defended myself. You on the other hand (and everyone else except Hoorta) have yet to show how the analogy doesn’t work. So you’re the one with no defense.
And I can’t even remember a single post of yours.
-
-
war-just think about it as you gain life experiences over the years. It will make more sense when you get my age, but I'll be long gone by then. if I could leave you with gifts from Christianity as I understand it, I would leave you the gifts of empathy and insight, which actually blend into one another. And like Christianity they are a never ending search for both. Maybe that's why I'm a little harder on you than others, for I know what path you have chosen. It is not an easy path and you will be tested to your limits. May God be with you every step of the way. Bill
-
Dude, you made a terrible analogy about an awful life event, shut the Shmuck up you piece of crap.
Defend yourself first for being an awful person. You've frankly become the worst poster on the board the past two months.
I have defended myself. You on the other hand (and everyone else except Hoorta) have yet to show how the analogy doesn’t work. So you’re the one with no defense.
And I can’t even remember a single post of yours.
I have defended myself. You on the other hand (and everyone else except Hoorta) have yet to show how the analogy doesn’t work. So you’re the one with no defense.
And I can’t even remember a single post of yours.
Ah, I see you're now going the Ghoolie route of pretending to be king crap of turd island. Cool man, cool.
Keep on rockin and being a piece of human garbage and revel in the fact you think you're holier than thou on a football message forum. What a way to live.
-
For me the bottom line is this:
You can apply this to most of the guys on the team, the team I grew up rooting for and still do. When Corey Coleman drop that pass I bet he felt horrible and probably feel horrible for a long time after that game. I personally wanted to hug the guy. He didn't drop the pass because he's a bad guy, he screwed up. He made a mistake. Different players made a lot of mistakes this season.
There are people whose first reaction is to laugh in the man's face and flip him the bird.
Luckily I would imagine that's only a very small percentage of the fans. At least that would be my hope.
Don't act like a bunch of shjt eating Steeler fans.
WSS
That's the problem Steve! There's always a Corey Coleman!!! That's how you end up 1- 31!
There's always a dropped pass, a dropped interception, a missed block, lined up offside, didn't get the sack,missed the field goal!!! Goddammit man make a Shmucking play!!!
That's the slim margin in the NFL between winning and losing. Every person in the organization has to be committed to doing one Shmucking thing to change the outcome of the game!!!
Name the last time Shelton made a play that changed the outcome of a game.... Ravens in 15 he missed a block that allowed the Ravens to block a field!!
The only thing the guy has ever done is cost us games...Has ever made a big sack on 3rd down when we really needed it? stripped the ball for fumble? Any of these guy's EVER made a play to change the outcome of a game? ( Hint!!! Jamie Meder )
Sorry man we're 1-31!!! And your telling me they're playing hard? We are 1-31!!!
That's the problem Steve! There's always a Corey Coleman!!! That's how you end up 1- 31!
There's always a dropped pass, a dropped interception, a missed block, lined up offside, didn't get the sack,missed the field goal!!! Goddammit man make a Shmucking play!!!
That's the slim margin in the NFL between winning and losing. Every person in the organization has to be committed to doing one Shmucking thing to change the outcome of the game!!!
Name the last time Shelton made a play that changed the outcome of a game.... Ravens in 15 he missed a block that allowed the Ravens to block a field!!
The only thing the guy has ever done is cost us games...Has ever made a big sack on 3rd down when we really needed it? stripped the ball for fumble? Any of these guy's EVER made a play to change the outcome of a game? ( Hint!!! Jamie Meder )
Sorry man we're 1-31!!! And your telling me they're playing hard? We are 1-31!!!
we don't have anyone that is a playmaker...geeeeee, i guess that is why we were 0-16...fuking duh....
-
Per Chris MacNeil’s Twitter feed. . .
The Browns Parade raised $17,157 for the Greater Cleveland Food Bank, which equates to 68,628 meals, according to their website. With perishable food donations included, over 70,000 meals will be provided thanks to the Parade.
-
war-just think about it as you gain life experiences over the years. It will make more sense when you get my age, but I'll be long gone by then. if I could leave you with gifts from Christianity as I understand it, I would leave you the gifts of empathy and insight, which actually blend into one another. And like Christianity they are a never ending search for both. Maybe that's why I'm a little harder on you than others, for I know what path you have chosen. It is not an easy path and you will be tested to your limits. May God be with you every step of the way. Bill
war-just think about it as you gain life experiences over the years. It will make more sense when you get my age, but I'll be long gone by then. if I could leave you with gifts from Christianity as I understand it, I would leave you the gifts of empathy and insight, which actually blend into one another. And like Christianity they are a never ending search for both. Maybe that's why I'm a little harder on you than others, for I know what path you have chosen. It is not an easy path and you will be tested to your limits. May God be with you every step of the way. Bill
Thanks I appreciate that.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login