Skip to content

Let's Ask This

The Browns Board
46 19 1.2k
  • 1. Rudolph

    2. Rosen

    3. Darnold

    4. Mayfield

    5. Allen

    6. Jackson

  • My list might change... But right now?

    1. Rosen (by a mile)

    2. Allen

    3. Darnold 

    4. Mayfield

    5. Rudolph 

    6. Jackson

    I see the potential for Mayfield to move up this list though.  Still scared of happy-footed quarterbacks. 

  • pick Darnold at #1 bring in a vet until Darnold is ready to start then on to the promised land 

  • Is it “which order should they be drafted” or “put these guys in order by who you want the Browns to take the most”?

    You say it’s the former...and then you put Rosen at the bottom of the list because he mentioned he’d want to go to the right scenario and then saw that as a condemnation of Cleveland and only Cleveland, so I’m a little confused.

    My answer for the former is:

    1. Rosen 

    2. Darnold 

    3. Mayfield

    4. Rudolph 

    5. Jackson 

    6. Allen

    I don’t have an answer for the latter because it’s not so cut and dry.

  • If I were drafting....

    1. Rosen (though I would be highly skeptical.

    2. Darnold

    3. Rudolph

    4. Allen

    5. Mayfield

    6. Lamar

  • Is it “which order should they be drafted” or “put these guys in order by who you want the Browns to take the most”?

    You say it’s the former...and then you put Rosen at the bottom of the list because he mentioned he’d want to go to the right scenario and then saw that as a condemnation of Cleveland and only Cleveland, so I’m a little confused.

    My answer for the former is:

    1. Rosen 

    2. Darnold 

    3. Mayfield

    4. Rudolph 

    5. Jackson 

    6. Allen

    I don’t have an answer for the latter because it’s not so cut and dry.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Is it “which order should they be drafted” or “put these guys in order by who you want the Browns to take the most”?

    You say it’s the former...and then you put Rosen at the bottom of the list because he mentioned he’d want to go to the right scenario and then saw that as a condemnation of Cleveland and only Cleveland, so I’m a little confused.

    My answer for the former is:

    1. Rosen 

    2. Darnold 

    3. Mayfield

    4. Rudolph 

    5. Jackson 

    6. Allen

    I don’t have an answer for the latter because it’s not so cut and dry.

    Same list here.

  • As of now what I think will happen: Rosen, Darnold, Allen, Mayfield, Jackson, Rudolph.  

    Disclaimer- my order of preference: (and I've said subject to change) 

    1. Darnold

    2. Mayfield

    3. Rosen

    4. Rudolph

    5. Allen

    6. Jackson.

  • As we are now with no proven QB signed (I might change that order later if we do sign one and as I watch the combine/pro days).

    1. Rosen-most ready to run a pro offense from day one

    2.Rudolph

    3. Darnold - for the long run I think he eventually becomes a Big Ben, but the Browns need a QB right now (get the experienced QB he rises to the top)

    4. Mayfield because he is a sober JFF

    5. Jackson- RGIV

    6. Allen-has overrated written all over him

  • Too early to figure out #2 thru #6... 😉

  • 1   Smith

    2  Cousins

    3  Darnold

    4  Rosen

    5  Allen

    6  Bradford

  • Is it “which order should they be drafted” or “put these guys in order by who you want the Browns to take the most”?

    You say it’s the former...and then you put Rosen at the bottom of the list because he mentioned he’d want to go to the right scenario and then saw that as a condemnation of Cleveland and only Cleveland, so I’m a little confused.

    My answer for the former is:

    1. Rosen 

    2. Darnold 

    3. Mayfield

    4. Rudolph 

    5. Jackson 

    6. Allen

    I don’t have an answer for the latter because it’s not so cut and dry.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Is it “which order should they be drafted” or “put these guys in order by who you want the Browns to take the most”?

    You say it’s the former...and then you put Rosen at the bottom of the list because he mentioned he’d want to go to the right scenario and then saw that as a condemnation of Cleveland and only Cleveland, so I’m a little confused.

    My answer for the former is:

    1. Rosen 

    2. Darnold 

    3. Mayfield

    4. Rudolph 

    5. Jackson 

    6. Allen

    I don’t have an answer for the latter because it’s not so cut and dry.

    I said "state which order you believe they SHOULD be drafted" ....not would be. In other words, state the order in which you think they will ultimately play the best in the NFL.   And you failed to say who you were addressing.....as it could not have been me...as I think I had Rosen second.

  • Too early to figure out #2 thru #6... 😉

    @tour2ma said:

    Too early to figure out #2 thru #6... 😉

    Apparently too early for you to figure out #1 as well...since you didn't say who you would want.  Or is it a just a case of you being female again and expecting us to read your thoughts....and getting upset when we don't read them accurately.  You know, because, we are men...and men don't have to want to need to tolerate this coy BS.

  • 1   Smith

    2  Cousins

    3  Darnold

    4  Rosen

    5  Allen

    6  Bradford

    @darren15 said:

    1   Smith

    2  Cousins

    3  Darnold

    4  Rosen

    5  Allen

    6  Bradford

    I didn't realize that Smith, Cousins and Bradford were allowed to back into the draft again. This was asking "which order should they be drafted".

  • @tour2ma said:

    Too early to figure out #2 thru #6... 😉

    Apparently too early for you to figure out #1 as well...since you didn't say who you would want.  Or is it a just a case of you being female again and expecting us to read your thoughts....and getting upset when we don't read them accurately.  You know, because, we are men...and men don't have to want to need to tolerate this coy BS.

    @the-gipper said:

    Apparently too early for you to figure out #1 as well...since you didn't say who you would want.  Or is it a just a case of you being female again and expecting us to read your thoughts....and getting upset when we don't read them accurately.  You know, because, we are men...and men don't have to want to need to tolerate this coy BS.

    Let me see. Karnac say..........................................................................Josh Rosen!  Do I get the prize?🙂

  • @the-gipper said:

    Apparently too early for you to figure out #1 as well...since you didn't say who you would want.  Or is it a just a case of you being female again and expecting us to read your thoughts....and getting upset when we don't read them accurately.  You know, because, we are men...and men don't have to want to need to tolerate this coy BS.

    Let me see. Karnac say..........................................................................Josh Rosen!  Do I get the prize?🙂

    @texasag1969 said:

    Let me see. Karnac say..........................................................................Josh Rosen!  Do I get the prize?🙂

    Yes....and your prize is a date with Tour....since he is being female about everything....perhaps on your date you can get him to actually giving you a straight answer.

  • I am not totally clear on the question, but will list the order of the  qbs I would prefer the Browns take and at what pick if available:

    2.1  Rudolph

    2.3  Allen

    2.30  Jackson

    1.1  Rosen

    Trade back to mid-1st for  Mayfield

    1.4  Darnold

    3.1  Lock

    4.1  White

  • @tour2ma said:

    Too early to figure out #2 thru #6... 😉

    Apparently too early for you to figure out #1 as well...since you didn't say who you would want.  Or is it a just a case of you being female again and expecting us to read your thoughts....and getting upset when we don't read them accurately.  You know, because, we are men...and men don't have to want to need to tolerate this coy BS.

    @the-gipper said:

    Apparently too early for you to figure out #1 as well...since you didn't say who you would want.  Or is it a just a case of you being female again and expecting us to read your thoughts....and getting upset when we don't read them accurately.  You know, because, we are men...and men don't have to want to need to tolerate this coy BS.

    Ask anyone...

    Unlike you I'm not a butterfly flitting from #1 to #1... post to post... thread to thread...

  • @tour2ma said:

    Too early to figure out #2 thru #6... 😉

    Apparently too early for you to figure out #1 as well...since you didn't say who you would want.  Or is it a just a case of you being female again and expecting us to read your thoughts....and getting upset when we don't read them accurately.  You know, because, we are men...and men don't have to want to need to tolerate this coy BS.

    @the-gipper said:

    Apparently too early for you to figure out #1 as well...since you didn't say who you would want.  Or is it a just a case of you being female again and expecting us to read your thoughts....and getting upset when we don't read them accurately.  You know, because, we are men...and men don't have to want to need to tolerate this coy BS.

    Tour has Tour-eggs Syndrome:

    advice-sticking-out-neck.jpg

  • Too early to figure out #2 thru #6... 😉

    @tour2ma said:

    Too early to figure out #2 thru #6... 😉

    892ce25e97294731662b70ff9243762b--giraff

  • lol... yeah, if I'm known for one thing around here, it's being shy about sharing my opinions.

    Issue is right now I don't have an opinion informed enough to rank 2-6. While I've done some work on, watched some tape of all the usual suspects, I was so blown away by Rosen's tape that I stopped looking at the rest.

    About all I can say is I am pretty sure Darnold is not my #2.

    I'll be jump-starting my assessments after Sr. Bowl Week... at least that's how it's worked in the past.