Skip to content

Todd Haley

The Browns Board
184 44 11.1k 1
  • Hue has 16 games to get it right and more likely 10 if the Browns dont get better yesterday. Haley was a HC and so was Williams. Maybe Hue was hamstrung by Sashi not getting the QB that he wanted. Sticking with Kizer was good and bad. The good part is that now you know that youve got to go out and draft a stud. Preferably, IMO land a FA Vet that can win now and school the rookie. The bad part was watching Kizer not get better. He might be ruined. He sure has a tougher row to hoe in 2018 to get back on the field.

  • We are set up for success now.

    Hue is a likeable guy that relates well to players and who players will play hard for even at 0-15, which is tested and remarkable. Not putting together the offensive gameplan every week frees him up to better know his roster and give individual attention where needed.

    Todd Haley is a dick. A dick whose offenses have taken three different franchises to the playoffs and one to the Super Bowl.

    Gregg Williams is a dick. A dick whose defenses have taken three different franchises to the playoffs and two to the Super Bowl. A dick with a ring.

    This offseason we lose the least (One starter to FA) gain the most (double draft stock of the closest team) and can spend the most (cap room out the wazoo).

    AFC North is in a down cycle, Browns will win it next year.  We will either sign the best FA QB (Cousins) or draft the best rookie QB (Rosen) ... I guarantee you it is one or the other.

    QB Rosen/Cousins

    RB Barkley, Duke

    WR Gordon, draft pick, Coleman

    TE Nojoku, Devalve

    OL Thomas, Bito, Tretter, Zeitler, Coleman

    DL Garrett, Coley, Shelton, Draft pick/free agent

    LB  Collins, Schobert, Kirksey

    CB Fitpatrick/draft pick, McCourty

    S Peppers, Free agent/ draft pick

    Immensely improved depth, first class special teams with a real kicker ... We are 9-7/10-6 next year with a bullet

    Zombo

  • The lady doth protest too much, me thinks 🙂

    @claretbrown said:

    The lady doth protest too much, me thinks 🙂

    West Ham fan?

  • @claretbrown said:

    The lady doth protest too much, me thinks 🙂

    West Ham fan?

    @lionofbuddha said:

    West Ham fan?

    Villa 🥷

  • @lionofbuddha said:

    West Ham fan?

    Villa 🥷

    @claretbrown said:

    Villa 🥷

    Haha. Get out.

  • @ghoolie said:

    Build a winner by hiring the champions flunkees.....

    HERE WE GO HOLMGREN HERE WE GO

    HERE WE GO ROMEO. HERE WE GO

    HERE WE GO SEWAGE JERE WE GO

    Unbelievable.  Not only do.these axzzholes make the same stupid mistakes over and again, but fans think this is actually a rebirth.

    Come on man, if we'd have hired Haley last year you'd have jizzed. They had a bad game and now he's a terrible OC? He has consistently had top tier offenses and will get the weapons to do so here. 

    @jcam222 said:

    Come on man, if we'd have hired Haley last year you'd have jizzed. They had a bad game and now he's a terrible OC? He has consistently had top tier offenses and will get the weapons to do so here. 

    The offense didn't even have a particularly bad game. They put up 42 on one of the league's best defenses. The defense had a bad game. 

  • @jcam222 said:

    Come on man, if we'd have hired Haley last year you'd have jizzed. They had a bad game and now he's a terrible OC? He has consistently had top tier offenses and will get the weapons to do so here. 

    The offense didn't even have a particularly bad game. They put up 42 on one of the league's best defenses. The defense had a bad game. 

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    The offense didn't even have a particularly bad game. They put up 42 on one of the league's best defenses. The defense had a bad game. 

    I'll have to do some research the last time a team scored 42 points in a playoff game and lost. 

    Our ex Brown Joe gave up a few big plays on defense, he'd still be in Cleveland if he would have taken the 66% pay cut he was willing to take to play for the Steelers.

    EDIT: More recently than I would have guessed. 2013. Chiefs scored 44 on the Colts, and lost 45-44.  

  • @jcam222 said:

    Come on man, if we'd have hired Haley last year you'd have jizzed. They had a bad game and now he's a terrible OC? He has consistently had top tier offenses and will get the weapons to do so here. 

    Rich 4 and I have been calling for the Steelers to get rid of this turkey for awhile now. H E    B L O W S.    Ben scored the points, not Haley.  HALEY IS GARBAGE

    @ghoolie said:

    Rich 4 and I have been calling for the Steelers to get rid of this turkey for awhile now. H E    B L O W S.    Ben scored the points, not Haley.  HALEY IS GARBAGE

    Let's see how BR does next year without him.    Who is their new OC?  Maybe he is more turkey garbage than the last guy.

  • @ghoolie said:

    Rich 4 and I have been calling for the Steelers to get rid of this turkey for awhile now. H E    B L O W S.    Ben scored the points, not Haley.  HALEY IS GARBAGE

    If you are a Browns fan why would you care about the Steelers OC, and why would you want him fired if he's bad at his job?

    Seriously, why is this troll not banned yet?

    @dutch-oven said:

    If you are a Browns fan why would you care about the Steelers OC, and why would you want him fired if he's bad at his job?

    Seriously, why is this troll not banned yet?

    Good point......if you are a Browns fans....you would want the Squibs to keep their POS  OC.   

    But, you see....Glommie is just that...a FRAK.   

  • @ghoolie said:

    So let me get this right Pimento dik.................................I should be banned because during the season I make observations about the Steelers? Now, this board is FULL of members analytical bullshidt talking about what other teams should do, about Wentz, Lynch, Goff,......in fact Poosy boy, YOU spend more time analyzing and trashing the Bengals than ANYONE INCLUDING ME........... does about the Steelers.

    EDITED:

    Never said Haley was a great hire- you'd rather blast me when I point out you have no "better option" than Haley you can pull out of your a$$. I'll repeat it, since you want to take the low road: 

    So you got any better suggestions for an Offensive coordinator oh wise one? Didn't think so. He's out there somewhere in the mysterious vapor of Ghooliedom. Crickets chirping so far. And don't give me some Zen $hit "this is the kind of guy I'm looking for". Do your homework for a change, and give me a name- you won't- because you can't. 

    As far as (Haley) getting fired by a good team and us getting a reject- well some of our Steeler pals think the wrong guy got fired. Your hero Art Schmodel in his wisdom fired not just one but two of the greatest coaches of all time.  

    PS Smart a$$, I analyzed the Bengals enough to tell you flat out you were full of $hit thinking the Bengals were going to go 11-5 in 2017. 😆

    Furthermore you know damn well why you were kicked off, and let back on. 

    @hoorta said:

    Never said Haley was a great hire- you'd rather blast me when I point out you have no "better option" than Haley you can pull out of your a$$.  

    Furthermore you know damn well why you were kicked off, and let back on. 

    I have never been in favor of having Glommie kicked off.   I mean...you know...this board is like a buffet.  If I see some prime rib on there, I am going for it.  If I see a bowl of tripe.....I simply pass it by.   

    Sometimes, yes, with Glommie I do think I am seeing what I think is a nice casserole but then when I get it on my plate and take my seat at the table, I realized I have put some Haggis on there....so I have to leave it sit.   But, on  rare occasion.....he does throw out a plate of baked beans...and I consume them.....but then have to have a Blazing Saddles moment a bit later...having to dispose of the gas that I have been burdened with.

    So be it.

  • @lionofbuddha said:

    West Ham fan?

    Villa 🥷

    @claretbrown said:

    Villa 🥷

    Everything Randy Lerner touches apparently turned to shite, no?   Good thing we have no relegation in the NFL..

    Imagine if there were.

  • @ghoolie said:

    Rich 4 and I have been calling for the Steelers to get rid of this turkey for awhile now. H E    B L O W S.    Ben scored the points, not Haley.  HALEY IS GARBAGE

    ]35724941.jpg

    @brownsfan4evr said:

    ]35724941.jpg

    Phoolie is really "the Dude"?

    Zombo said:

    QB Rosen

    RB Barkley

    CB Fitpatrick

    Your optimock needs some serious grounding.

  • Well, the defense got better with Williams. Lets see if the same happens with Haley. Its not possible that it can get worse. At least he will have an axe to grind vs Pittsburgh twice a year.

    @boo-fagley said:

    Well, the defense got better with Williams. Lets see if the same happens with Haley. Its not possible that it can get worse.

    But what can get worse is the coach's room...

    Williams and Haley in a small room with mounting losses and only Hue to mediate? What could go wrong? 🥷

  • @brownsfan4evr said:

    ]35724941.jpg

    Phoolie is really "the Dude"?

    Zombo said:

    QB Rosen

    RB Barkley

    CB Fitpatrick

    Your optimock needs some serious grounding.

    @tour2ma said:

    Phoolie is really "the Dude"?

    Oh....please NO NO NO NO NO.....the Dude is one of my favorite characters ever...and to equate him to Glommie is just down right disgusting.  I need an apology and a retraction immediately.  No...I demand one!!!  And I am deadly serious here.   😠

    The Dude Abides.  Glommie never abides.

  • QB Rosen

    RB Barkley

    CB Fitpatrick

    Your optimock needs some serious grounding.

    Yea...Oh Jeez, I would love to see that....but how is Z figuring that the Browns are going to get 3 of the Top 5 draft picks?
  • QB Rosen

    RB Barkley

    CB Fitpatrick

    Your optimock needs some serious grounding.

    Yea...Oh Jeez, I would love to see that....but how is Z figuring that the Browns are going to get 3 of the Top 5 draft picks?

    @the-gipper said:

    QB Rosen

    RB Barkley

    CB Fitpatrick

    Your optimock needs some serious grounding.

    Yea...Oh Jeez, I would love to see that....but how is Z figuring that the Browns are going to get 3 of the Top 5 draft picks?

    That's why I used a slash.

    If we sign Cousins we can draft Barkley and Fitzpatrick. If we don't, we draft Rosen/ Barkley.

    Z

  • @brownsfan4evr said:

    ]35724941.jpg

    Phoolie is really "the Dude"?

    Zombo said:

    QB Rosen

    RB Barkley

    CB Fitpatrick

    Your optimock needs some serious grounding.

    @tour2ma said:

    Phoolie is really "the Dude"?

    Your optimock needs some serious grounding.

    Nope. There were slashes for the two different scenarios.

    Z

  • @the-gipper said:

    QB Rosen

    RB Barkley

    CB Fitpatrick

    Your optimock needs some serious grounding.

    Yea...Oh Jeez, I would love to see that....but how is Z figuring that the Browns are going to get 3 of the Top 5 draft picks?

    That's why I used a slash.

    If we sign Cousins we can draft Barkley and Fitzpatrick. If we don't, we draft Rosen/ Barkley.

    Z

    Zombo said:

    That's why I used a slash.

    If we sign Cousins we can draft Barkley and Fitzpatrick. If we don't, we draft Rosen/ Barkley.

    Z

    Ah...OK, you Meatloafed it:   2 outta 3 ain't bad.

  • The Pittsburgh Steelers have, I believe 6 offensive players going to the Pro Bowl. Haley has been problematic for the Steelers for quite awhile. HE IS PURE MARTY/BERNIE...He is gutless, he is SCHIDT. 

    Let me aks you geniuses something....... Do you really think getting fired from Pittsburgh and winding up in Cleveland the next day is a sign of greatness? How many pieces of schidt from successful teams have we been conned into hiring..............only to suffer Ghoolie's perdictions of COFFEE FECTHER results?

    Flugel promised that Phil Sewage and Romeo Dumbell were the real reasons for the success of NE and the Ravens. THen, Greg WIlliams is going to whip the defense into shape. Holmgren, Clard, Policy...........do you see the pathology here? Instead of hiring someone based on their passion, we hire people based on who they were associated with. As if rubbing a great mans ballsak is going to make YOU a great man.

    Haley lost his job because he blows. He had nothing to do with the 42 points. That was ALL Ben drawing up his own schemes. A hail Mary pass at the end of the first half? Haley didn't engineer that. But hey, you guys are going to LOVE HIM

    2nd and 1?.....9 men in the box? NP...Draw play................... Get into a nice 3'd and 5.

    4th and the length of a football? QB sneak with your 250+ pound massive QB? Nah......... call a slow developing pitchout, those 9 guys in the box won't know how to stop it.

    Haley blows. Hue Blows. Haslam Blows and the Browns blow. I will give Williams props for blitzing and getting after QBs...BUT NOT for putting the secondary back into Ethiopia.

    the Browns won't win 4 games in 2018.

  • Well, the defense got better with Williams. Lets see if the same happens with Haley. Its not possible that it can get worse. At least he will have an axe to grind vs Pittsburgh twice a year.

    @boo-fagley said:

    Well, the defense got better with Williams. Lets see if the same happens with Haley. Its not possible that it can get worse. At least he will have an axe to grind vs Pittsburgh twice a year.

    Boo, the defense didn't get better. We got more aggressive, but we didn't stop anyone, and we sure didn't rough anyone up. If defense wins, and the defense gor better, what am I missing at 0 - 16?

    Hue hinted that he may call plays, still. LMAO.................

    The GM lets the owner pick the HC

    THe HC won't let the OC call plays.

    LMCO @ the stupidity of Browns fans