Skip to content

Can Brady win if he has to do it on his own merit?

The Browns Board
182 27 6.3k
  • By the way whatever legal wrangling might have been done, the team that won those 4 NFL titles currently resides in Baltimore. What the team in Cleveland is doing is wearing a skin suit like buffalo bill in silence of the lambs and pretending to be the Cleveland Browns. It's possible to create a law that legally makes a transgender man a woman but they doesn't mean he really is. 

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    By the way whatever legal wrangling might have been done, the team that won those 4 NFL titles currently resides in Baltimore. What the team in Cleveland is doing is wearing a skin suit like buffalo bill in silence of the lambs and pretending to be the Cleveland Browns. It's possible to create a law that legally makes a transgender man a woman but they doesn't mean he really is. 

    Now you are just demonstrating that you are just a stupid KHUNT....and unwilling to learn or worry about actual fact.  Very Trumpish of you.

  • Gee whiz, gip, you're not arrogant and pretentious at all, buddy. Let's put it this way; you can't figure out how to stop your phone from doubling everything you say. Perhaps you don't know as much as you think you do.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Gee whiz, gip, you're not arrogant and pretentious at all, buddy. Let's put it this way; you can't figure out how to stop your phone from doubling everything you say. Perhaps you don't know as much as you think you do.

    It is NOT arrogance or pretension.    It is purely education, knowledge, and accuracy.  Sorry that those things do not play a part in your life.

  • You ever think I might just be winding you up a little bit with that last one you twat? You've got to be the worst lawyer in the world at arguing with a cool head. 

  • And...the browns still only have four championships that anyone is going to acknowledge. 

  • No one cares about titles in a defunct league. If the WBA champion wins a title in mid-south backyard boxing championships nobody is going to recognize that because it's Horse$hit

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    No one cares about titles in a defunct league. If the WBA champion wins a title in mid-south backyard boxing championships nobody is going to recognize that because it's Horse$hit

    Care?   Does anyone care about anything?  Do you care who won the NFL champion in 1977...or 1985...or 1991?   Do you really, truly CARE.  Do you take that information to your bosom and caress and hold it, like a new puppy?   

    It is all just historical accuracy.  I mean you can care about it or not.  What you care or think about it is irrelevant.  The facts are still the fact.  You can't change them, neither can I.

    (by the way...the North won the Civil War.....but there are some troglodytes out there that would like to change that fact...are you one?)

    (by the way also....1977...it was the Cowboys...1985..the Bears...1991 the Redskins.....do you care?)

  • You ever think I might just be winding you up a little bit with that last one you twat? You've got to be the worst lawyer in the world at arguing with a cool head. 

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    You ever think I might just be winding you up a little bit with that last one you twat? You've got to be the worst lawyer in the world at arguing with a cool head. 

    I am not wound up at all....I am just pointing out where you are wrong...and when you are being stupid. 

    On the other hand, if you want to disavow all of your silly positions and assumptions, you are free to do so.  It still won't change any of the facts. 

    The only thing I am wound up about now is that I am hungry...and want to grab a bite to eat...so I will.

  • You're so edgy gip. You're a real old edgelord with your Trump business. And for what it's worth you're talking to possibly the only other guy on here (possibly, I'm not gonna pull a gipson and pretend I know Sheet I don't) that has made a point to spend my own vacations visiting civil war sites. So, you know, put that in your pipe and smoke it, Gippy two times. 

  • The fact is the entity currently legally known as the Cleveland browns plays in the NFL where they have won four titles. 

  • And...the browns still only have four championships that anyone is going to acknowledge. 

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    And...the browns still only have four championships that anyone is going to acknowledge. 

    Its OK by me if you want to continue to show your ignorance.  I mean...tell us truly....are you really in your heart a Steeler fan?   I mean.. you fit in perfectly.  Why not just be honest to your nature and look yourself in the mirror by channelling your inner Stuart Smalley and say:  ".I'm dumb enough, I'm stupid enough and I'm foolish enough to be a Steeler fan. So Doggone it, that's what I'm gonna be".

  • @gunz41 said:

    Prove my credentials with what? I need not prove a thing to you or anyone else.

    You claim you know the NFL rules backword an forward.  And that you have qualifications that evidence that your experience in the game is OH so much more than mine.  So...yes...prove your claim.

    You are just some guy who thinks he knows everything about everything. Ghoolieesque. 

    Not at all. I just know what I see and hear.  So far, I see nor hear nothing from you that evidences your claim of this tremendous knowledge of the game....and its rules.

    I can use my knowledge of being involved in the game for a good amount of time vs that of a fan. Or I can use the knowledge of many who played the game at an elite level for year or the eyes of some guy on a message board.

    See there is a HUGE difference in how people involved in the game watches and sees a game vs that of a fan. Not saying that either way is better, heck it may even be fun to watch a game as strictly a fan, but it is what it is.

    Either way, you can have your opinion and that is perfectly fine. But I am not going to go back and forth over something irrevalent because something thinks something.

    Well...OK, you claim that you have knowledge from being involved in the game. Yet you provide no such information.

    Beyond that, I don't care how much you may have been involved in the game....unless I see something different from another angle...your eyesight is NO better than mine. You can see that play no better than I can. 

    Good day and God bless 

    @the-gipper said:

    Actually in NO instance did I reference the NFL rulebook. But whatever.

    Like I said, don't have to prove a thing to you. I know what I know.

    And you think you know more about everything. You know more than countless ex NFL players, current NFL players, and analysts on the play.

    So you win. You know more than me, them, and everyone in the world. The receiver ran himself out of bounds, did 10 cartwheels, and used his magnetic body to get the DBs hands on him. In fact, it was the best coverage I have ever seen in any football game in my life. And by that I mean the 2 football games I have seen in my life. I know nothing about the game, I am just so in awe of your vast knowledge of every aspect of the game, and every subject that is discussed on here.

    Good day and God bless 

  • You're so edgy gip. You're a real old edgelord with your Trump business. And for what it's worth you're talking to possibly the only other guy on here (possibly, I'm not gonna pull a gipson and pretend I know Sheet I don't) that has made a point to spend my own vacations visiting civil war sites. So, you know, put that in your pipe and smoke it, Gippy two times. 

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    You're so edgy gip. You're a real old edgelord with your Trump business. And for what it's worth you're talking to possibly the only other guy on here (possibly, I'm not gonna pull a gipson and pretend I know Sheet I don't) that has made a point to spend my own vacations visiting civil war sites. So, you know, put that in your pipe and smoke it, Gippy two times. 

    I think there are a few others that do the Civil War thing.   But I am actually more into the Revolutionary War sites..and even 1812 battle sites. .....which are not as spread out.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Actually in NO instance did I reference the NFL rulebook. But whatever.

    Like I said, don't have to prove a thing to you. I know what I know.

    And you think you know more about everything. You know more than countless ex NFL players, current NFL players, and analysts on the play.

    So you win. You know more than me, them, and everyone in the world. The receiver ran himself out of bounds, did 10 cartwheels, and used his magnetic body to get the DBs hands on him. In fact, it was the best coverage I have ever seen in any football game in my life. And by that I mean the 2 football games I have seen in my life. I know nothing about the game, I am just so in awe of your vast knowledge of every aspect of the game, and every subject that is discussed on here.

    Good day and God bless 

    @gunz41 said:

    Actually in NO instance did I reference the NFL rulebook. But whatever.

    Like I said, don't have to prove a thing to you. I know what I know.

    And you think you know more about everything. You know more than countless ex NFL players, current NFL players, and analysts on the play.

    So you win. You know more than me, them, and everyone in the world. The receiver ran himself out of bounds, did 10 cartwheels, and used his magnetic body to get the DBs hands on him. In fact, it was the best coverage I have ever seen in any football game in my life. And by that I mean the 2 football games I have seen in my life. I know nothing about the game, I am just so in awe of your vast knowledge of every aspect of the game, and every subject that is discussed on here.

    Good day and God bless 

    I just know what I see and what I don't see.   And, like I said...it was YOU who gave the perfect description of what happened on that play.  So...credit yourself.

  • To digress a bit.....I still have a few "older" wars sites to visit...in terms of National Park unit.

    For the Civil War...I have not been to the Pea Ridge Battlefield in northwest Arkansas...but I am scheduled to go there later this summer.  

    The other Civil War site is, believe it or not....in New Mexico. Yep, they fought a Civil War battle in New Mexico.   Called the Pecos National Historic site.

    For the War of 1812.... I have not actually been to the site of the Battle of New Orleans.

    There are also a few "Indian Wars" sites I have not been to, like the Nez Perce site in Idaho.....Knife River in N. Dakota..and maybe a couple of other.

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    And...the browns still only have four championships that anyone is going to acknowledge. 

    Its OK by me if you want to continue to show your ignorance.  I mean...tell us truly....are you really in your heart a Steeler fan?   I mean.. you fit in perfectly.  Why not just be honest to your nature and look yourself in the mirror by channelling your inner Stuart Smalley and say:  ".I'm dumb enough, I'm stupid enough and I'm foolish enough to be a Steeler fan. So Doggone it, that's what I'm gonna be".

    @the-gipper said:

    Its OK by me if you want to continue to show your ignorance.  I mean...tell us truly....are you really in your heart a Steeler fan?   I mean.. you fit in perfectly.  Why not just be honest to your nature and look yourself in the mirror by channelling your inner Stuart Smalley and say:  ".I'm dumb enough, I'm stupid enough and I'm foolish enough to be a Steeler fan. So Doggone it, that's what I'm gonna be".

    Nope. I only root against the Steelers hence my support for the Patriots. They won't be able to claim no one has six super bowls soon. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    Its OK by me if you want to continue to show your ignorance.  I mean...tell us truly....are you really in your heart a Steeler fan?   I mean.. you fit in perfectly.  Why not just be honest to your nature and look yourself in the mirror by channelling your inner Stuart Smalley and say:  ".I'm dumb enough, I'm stupid enough and I'm foolish enough to be a Steeler fan. So Doggone it, that's what I'm gonna be".

    Nope. I only root against the Steelers hence my support for the Patriots. They won't be able to claim no one has six super bowls soon. 

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Nope. I only root against the Steelers hence my support for the Patriots. They won't be able to claim no one has six super bowls soon. 

    Ah...but, you see, here you go.   Who cares about 6 titles when the Packers hold 13, the Bears 9, the Giants and the Browns 8.   If you get with the historical accuracy program...you would not be so vexed as you are.

  • Like three people give a $hit Gipper. You are failing to realize that pre merger NFL titles mean little and AAFC even less than that. 

    Michigan attempts to claim 11 national championships but everyone knows they have 1/2 of one in 1997 because leather helmet championships that predate the forward pass dont mean anything. It wasn't even the same game 

  • Current browns fans can't hang their hats on aafc titles. The NFL doesn't recognize them. Not to mention my mother wasn't even born when Otto Graham retired. 

  • Like three people give a $hit Gipper. You are failing to realize that pre merger NFL titles mean little and AAFC even less than that. 

    Michigan attempts to claim 11 national championships but everyone knows they have 1/2 of one in 1997 because leather helmet championships that predate the forward pass dont mean anything. It wasn't even the same game 

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Like three people give a $hit Gipper. You are failing to realize that pre merger NFL titles mean little and AAFC even less than that. 

    Michigan attempts to claim 11 national championships but everyone knows they have 1/2 of one in 1997 because leather helmet championships that predate the forward pass dont mean anything. It wasn't even the same game 

    Trust me...I realize everything.  Again....people  give as much a shite about the Super Bowls I retorted as they do about those titles......Those titles mean just as much as the Super Bowls won in the 70s and 80s...that is...very little. 

    (And the fact is  the NFL game played in the 70s and 80s is actually closer to the way the game was played in the 40s and 50s than it is to today's game.).

    Again...you must have Steeler genes in you with your attitude.  Why it is a source of pride for you to proclaim, essentially: "I am a Steeler fan stoolie" is beyond me. 

  • Current browns fans can't hang their hats on aafc titles. The NFL doesn't recognize them. Not to mention my mother wasn't even born when Otto Graham retired. 

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Current browns fans can't hang their hats on aafc titles. The NFL doesn't recognize them. Not to mention my mother wasn't even born when Otto Graham retired. 

    All that is is an admission that you are young and ignorant. 

    My mother wasn't born when Abraham Lincoln died.   Does that mean that that history doesn't count...doesn't exist...never happened? 

    When your Dad put his penis in your mother to cause your birth...was he thinking...."my offspring will be born into a world where nothing in the world never will be considered to have happened before his birth. 

    You seem to be an example of why some people should never be allowed to have children.

    And current Browns fans only have 0-16 to hang their hats on.....so, does it matter when, where the Browns may have won...other than for purposes of historical accuracy.  If the Browns would win next year, people 50 years ago would not hang their hats on that old moldy title from 2018 (as if)......but if the Browns win....even 50 years from now...it would still be an accurate historical fact that they won. Plain and simple.

  • You're so edgy gip. You're a real old edgelord with your Trump business. And for what it's worth you're talking to possibly the only other guy on here (possibly, I'm not gonna pull a gipson and pretend I know Sheet I don't) that has made a point to spend my own vacations visiting civil war sites. So, you know, put that in your pipe and smoke it, Gippy two times. 

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    You're so edgy gip. You're a real old edgelord with your Trump business. And for what it's worth you're talking to possibly the only other guy on here (possibly, I'm not gonna pull a gipson and pretend I know Sheet I don't) that has made a point to spend my own vacations visiting civil war sites. So, you know, put that in your pipe and smoke it, Gippy two times. 

    I don't spend all vacations doing that, but I have been to Chicamauga, Lookout Mountain/Chattanooga, Gettysburg, Shiloh, Vicksburg, Keenesaw Mountain, Shenandoah Valley (following some of Stonewall's campaigns). The Bloody Angle at Kennesaw was the most impressive and well worth reading first hand accounts. At Shiloh I visited where my great, great uncle was left on the field for dead with gunshot wounds to both legs and then the first ever battlefield forward surgical hospital where they saved his life without amputation.