Blowing up the QB rankings
-
ah. We'll just have to see what all happens. I think Allen has the highest upside. Darnold has turnovers/fumbles problem...
-
ah. We'll just have to see what all happens. I think Allen has the highest upside. Darnold has turnovers/fumbles problem...
-
ah. We'll just have to see what all happens. I think Allen has the highest upside. Darnold has turnovers/fumbles problem...
ah. We'll just have to see what all happens. I think Allen has the highest upside. Darnold has turnovers/fumbles problem...
Allen has the best upside for development. People say that he wont improve his completion rate. Hogwash, Brady, Brees and Farve improved.
Some team is going grab Allen and he will be a star. The next big name NFL QB.
-
ah. We'll just have to see what all happens. I think Allen has the highest upside. Darnold has turnovers/fumbles problem...
Allen has the best upside for development. People say that he wont improve his completion rate. Hogwash, Brady, Brees and Farve improved.
Some team is going grab Allen and he will be a star. The next big name NFL QB.
Allen has the best upside for development. People say that he wont improve his completion rate. Hogwash, Brady, Brees and Farve improved.
Some team is going grab Allen and he will be a star. The next big name NFL QB.
He has thrown for a 56% completion rate two years in a row in a weak conference. That seems like a big problem to me. Should have been a noticable increase....56%? He is going to get a GM and coach fired within 2 years.
-
Allen has the best upside for development. People say that he wont improve his completion rate. Hogwash, Brady, Brees and Farve improved.
Some team is going grab Allen and he will be a star. The next big name NFL QB.
He has thrown for a 56% completion rate two years in a row in a weak conference. That seems like a big problem to me. Should have been a noticable increase....56%? He is going to get a GM and coach fired within 2 years.
He has thrown for a 56% completion rate two years in a row in a weak conference. That seems like a big problem to me. Should have been a noticable increase....56%? He is going to get a GM and coach fired within 2 years.
I dont buy that Allen is in this pro style offense with top tier coaching.
-
ah. We'll just have to see what all happens. I think Allen has the highest upside. Darnold has turnovers/fumbles problem...
ah. We'll just have to see what all happens. I think Allen has the highest upside. Darnold has turnovers/fumbles problem...
We won't get into the accuracy debate again Cal- you know how I feel. Allen may have the highest upside, but he also has the lowest floor. Fumble-itis is more easily corrected than accuracy problems.
About total agreement with Mahomo. Right now, I have it Darnold\Mayfield, Mayfield\Darnold. I'll wait until after the combine to officially join a camp. But you're wrong about Mayfield in a couple respects. He has plenty enough NFL arm. I could be wrong, but my eyes tell me post Super Bowl slightly better than Foles or Brady. (yeah, your guy Allen probably would rate up there on the 10 point scale with Elway's 9.0 in arm strength, but it takes more than that) Mayfield's accuracy is such I don't much care he had guys wide open. Accuracy is accuracy- if the WR is wide open- or he's got a NFL CB hanging on the guy's back. I've seen too many pinpoint passes out of Baker to think otherwise. Couple endzone throws where he threaded the needle between defenders too.
-
Robert Klemko Retweeted The MMQB
The Browns got on Baker Mayfield's private visit schedule right after the Super Bowl, I'm told. They top list of likely destinations for the Heisman winner
At 1 or at 4 ?
-
Robert Klemko Retweeted The MMQB
The Browns got on Baker Mayfield's private visit schedule right after the Super Bowl, I'm told. They top list of likely destinations for the Heisman winner
At 1 or at 4 ?
Robert Klemko Retweeted The MMQB
The Browns got on Baker Mayfield's private visit schedule right after the Super Bowl, I'm told. They top list of likely destinations for the Heisman winner
At 1 or at 4 ?
6'0 QB with maturity issues from Big 12 school.
That would take some brass balls from Dorsey.
-
-
I do like the kid, though.
Here's a great article on him:
weaknesses from Walter Football:
Weaknesses:
- Undersized; shorter than ideal
- Poor footwork
- Gets happy feet in the pocket
- Inconsistent field vision
- Can have issues reading the field
- Teams question how will he perform when forced to stay in the pocket?
- Didn't play a lot of top competition
- Maturity
- Will need more development for working under center
- Transition from a college-style to pro-style offense
"Mayfield is undersized for the NFL with just average arm strength,..."
Read more: http://walterfootball.com/scoutingreport2018bmayfield.php#ixzz56Z4kvFZt -
ah. We'll just have to see what all happens. I think Allen has the highest upside. Darnold has turnovers/fumbles problem...
Allen has the best upside for development. People say that he wont improve his completion rate. Hogwash, Brady, Brees and Farve improved.
Some team is going grab Allen and he will be a star. The next big name NFL QB.
Allen has the best upside for development. People say that he wont improve his completion rate. Hogwash, Brady, Brees and Farve improved.
Some team is going grab Allen and he will be a star. The next big name NFL QB.
2 of those 3 weren't even taken in the first round.
-
https://www.dawgsbynature.com/2018/2/8/16953726/krupkas-baker-mayfield-film-room film room on Mayfield..agree or disagree?
-
NFL Radio's Pat Kerwin (Moving the Chains Show) spent the week at the senior bowl and thought Mayfield would be the best pick for the Browns.
-
Allen has the best upside for development. People say that he wont improve his completion rate. Hogwash, Brady, Brees and Farve improved.
Some team is going grab Allen and he will be a star. The next big name NFL QB.
2 of those 3 weren't even taken in the first round.
-
Would you take them in the 1st round today?
Is this somehow meant to validate your argument? Because hindsight is kind of a cowpoop way to prove your point.
-
Would you take them in the 1st round today?
Is this somehow meant to validate your argument? Because hindsight is kind of a cowpoop way to prove your point.
-
Allen has the best upside for development. People say that he wont improve his completion rate. Hogwash, Brady, Brees and Farve improved.
Some team is going grab Allen and he will be a star. The next big name NFL QB.
2 of those 3 weren't even taken in the first round.
-
Brees, Favre and Brady were all taken outside of the first round.
You're right, I forgot Favre was taken at the 1st pick of the 2nd round.
For some reason I thought he was a 1st round, tail end kind of pick.
Point further proven. None of those QB's were taken in the 1st round.
-
We are going to have the same Brees, Favre, Brady conversation all over again???
I bet that most of us wouldn't have a problem drafting Allen, but never in the top of the 1st, and as that's the spot were we MUST draft our QBOTF, well, that takes Allen out of our ideal draft choices for most of us.
-
We are going to have the same Brees, Favre, Brady conversation all over again???
I bet that most of us wouldn't have a problem drafting Allen, but never in the top of the 1st, and as that's the spot were we MUST draft our QBOTF, well, that takes Allen out of our ideal draft choices for most of us.
We are going to have the same Brees, Favre, Brady conversation all over again???
I bet that most of us wouldn't have a problem drafting Allen, but never in the top of the 1st, and as that's the spot were we MUST draft our QBOTF, well, that takes Allen out of our ideal draft choices for most of us.
Geeezzz I wish the draft was next week!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login