Skip to content

Blowing up the QB rankings

The Browns Board
129 26 5.9k 1
  • Tiamat is an insufferable dickwad.

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #60

    @mike-h said:

    Tiamat is an insufferable dickwad.

    Hand to God, I laughed pretty hard.  Thanks because I needed that. 

  • Mike HM Mike H wrote on last edited by Mike H
    #61

    The Internet forum wanna-be is not even mad, he’s laughing! It’s funny to him!

    Please continue your delusional posting here. I’m sure you’ll still be here faking it when I come back in 6 months.

  • The Internet forum wanna-be is not even mad, he’s laughing! It’s funny to him!

    Please continue your delusional posting here. I’m sure you’ll still be here faking it when I come back in 6 months.

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #62

    @mike-h said:

    The Internet forum wanna-be is not even mad, he’s laughing! It’s funny to him!

    Please continue your delusional posting here. I’m sure you’ll still be here faking it when I come back in 6 months.

    Unlike that one time you actually Shmucked a broad, there's no faking here. See you in 6 months, champ.  

  • I do like the kid, though.

    Here's a great article on him:

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000889241/article/wilson-or-manziel-the-good-bad-with-ou-qb-baker-mayfield

    weaknesses from Walter Football:

    Weaknesses:

    • Undersized; shorter than ideal
    • Poor footwork
    • Gets happy feet in the pocket
    • Inconsistent field vision
    • Can have issues reading the field
    • Teams question how will he perform when forced to stay in the pocket?
    • Didn't play a lot of top competition
    • Maturity
    • Will need more development for working under center
    • Transition from a college-style to pro-style offense
    •  
    "Mayfield is undersized for the NFL with just average arm strength,..."


    Read more: http://walterfootball.com/scoutingreport2018bmayfield.php#ixzz56Z4kvFZt

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #63

    @calfoxwc said:

    I do like the kid, though.

    Here's a great article on him:

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000889241/article/wilson-or-manziel-the-good-bad-with-ou-qb-baker-mayfield

    weaknesses from Walter Football:

    Weaknesses:

    • Undersized; shorter than ideal
    •  
    "Mayfield is undersized for the NFL with just average arm strength,..."
     

    Dorsey quote:  "height is not an issue with Mayfield".   

  • I've watched the game tape on the top QBs in this draft class and I came away with a much different opinion than the experts. Starting from 5 to 1 this is how rank the QBs

    5. Josh Allen- Pure potential. He obviously has a cannon and he is a pretty good athlete. I like the way he stands tall in the pocket and steps up in the face of pressure. He has poor ball placement and completely misses more than you would like. It appears as if he struggles to see the field and looks to rely on his arm instead of reading the defense. I honestly should have Rudolph in this spot but Allen's tools are hard to overlook. I wouldn't touch him in the first 2 rounds.

    4. Josh Rosen- The most polished QB in this class. Solid pocket passer with good height but needs to put on some weight. Accuracy is good at times but isn't elite. If it wasn't for his injury concerns, and rumored attitude problems, I would have a better review of him. I would wait until the end of the 1st round before considering pulling the trigger.

    3. Sam Darnold- Darnold has been my pick all season long, but he looks scared to step up in the pocket. When the pass rush is coming at him he looks like he freaks out. If his balls drop he has everyhing you look for in a QB. Sometimes even reminds me of Aaron Rogers, mobility, accuracy, and a solid arm. I would still consider him at #1 but not my favorite prospect.

    2. Baker Mayfield- so much to like here. He really understood his offense and put up video game numbers. Good accuracy and a decent arm. Handles pressure pretty well but his line was ridiculously good. He had a clean pocket like 90% of the time and they allowed him to pick apart the defense. Makes quick read and rarely makes a bad throw. I could look past his size to put him as the #1 spot but his character is a real concern.

    1. Lamar Jackson- I know I'm going to get knocked for being a homer, but like I said earlier, I was firmly in camp Darnold until I watched more tape. Lamar is special. His athleticism and grit are undeniable. As a passer he needs some work but he's not as far off from the other prospect as you would think. He has to become more consistent and I think if he stops trying to do it all he can accomplish that. Some throws are top notch then he'll throw a head scratcher. Bottom line he is a playmaker and at first I was worried that he wouldn't translate to the NFL, but after comparing him to the field i think he has a better chance than most. 

    GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #64

    @louisville-slugger said:

    I've watched the game tape on the top QBs in this draft class and I came away with a much different opinion than the experts. Starting from 5 to 1 this is how rank the QBs

    5. Josh Allen- Pure potential. He obviously has a cannon and he is a pretty good athlete. I like the way he stands tall in the pocket and steps up in the face of pressure. He has poor ball placement and completely misses more than you would like. It appears as if he struggles to see the field and looks to rely on his arm instead of reading the defense. I honestly should have Rudolph in this spot but Allen's tools are hard to overlook. I wouldn't touch him in the first 2 rounds.

    4. Josh Rosen- The most polished QB in this class. Solid pocket passer with good height but needs to put on some weight. Accuracy is good at times but isn't elite. If it wasn't for his injury concerns, and rumored attitude problems, I would have a better review of him. I would wait until the end of the 1st round before considering pulling the trigger.

    3. Sam Darnold- Darnold has been my pick all season long, but he looks scared to step up in the pocket. When the pass rush is coming at him he looks like he freaks out. If his balls drop he has everyhing you look for in a QB. Sometimes even reminds me of Aaron Rogers, mobility, accuracy, and a solid arm. I would still consider him at #1 but not my favorite prospect.

    2. Baker Mayfield- so much to like here. He really understood his offense and put up video game numbers. Good accuracy and a decent arm. Handles pressure pretty well but his line was ridiculously good. He had a clean pocket like 90% of the time and they allowed him to pick apart the defense. Makes quick read and rarely makes a bad throw. I could look past his size to put him as the #1 spot but his character is a real concern.

    1. Lamar Jackson- I know I'm going to get knocked for being a homer, but like I said earlier, I was firmly in camp Darnold until I watched more tape. Lamar is special. His athleticism and grit are undeniable. As a passer he needs some work but he's not as far off from the other prospect as you would think. He has to become more consistent and I think if he stops trying to do it all he can accomplish that. Some throws are top notch then he'll throw a head scratcher. Bottom line he is a playmaker and at first I was worried that he wouldn't translate to the NFL, but after comparing him to the field i think he has a better chance than most. 

    Lamar Jackson IS the cream of this year's QB Crop. If the Browns were not picking #1 he would go #2. As it is, The browns are likely to take Rosen, at that point whether by trade or just taking the pick they have, Barkley will go #2. Just as I said Trubisky was the player of the 2017 draft, so too, is Barkley in the 2018 draft. If the Browns pass on Jackson and Barkley, they will again have one of the worst drafts since they wasted a #1 on do-nothing Joe Thomas.

    It is hard to predict how the QBs will go, because the Browns, who pick #1, are likely to again make a fukcked up choice that throws the true order of players into a ball of chaos. HOWEVER......................... here is the proper rating of the 2018 QBs

    Lamar Jackson   

    Josh Rosen ( THe Browns will fukck this up and take him first)

    Baker Mayfield

    Sam Darnold

    If the Browns are to have an impact in the NFL, their draft must be..........

    #1 Barkley

    #2 (Trade next years #1 plus a #2 and Coleman or Thomas  AND/OR Move #4 up............. Lamar Jackson

    #4 or 5  Calvin RIdley

    THen, in round 2................ if he is still on the board............Auden Tate

    DO THAT? Then you have a successful draft. This bullschidt of amassing assets and building for the future is the logic of jackoffs............that's why you guys like it...you are mostly jackoffs. he Browns need to make an impact NOW............ not in 2525. 

    OFFENSE WINS        You build a team around offense. The rest of the schidt you can fill in. Certainly the OL is the last thing the Browns need to fukck with and spend more money on. QB, WR WR and Barkley.  BOOM. 

    THe Browns have the $ to carry this off.

  • @calfoxwc said:

    I do like the kid, though.

    Here's a great article on him:

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000889241/article/wilson-or-manziel-the-good-bad-with-ou-qb-baker-mayfield

    weaknesses from Walter Football:

    Weaknesses:

    • Undersized; shorter than ideal
    •  
    "Mayfield is undersized for the NFL with just average arm strength,..."
     

    Dorsey quote:  "height is not an issue with Mayfield".   

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #65

    @hoorta said:

    Dorsey quote:  "height is not an issue with Mayfield".   

    Why would Dorsey, at this point of the Draft season, say anything negative towards any players in play for his picks?

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #66

    I guess I should have known the ghoolster was a Steelers fan.

  • I guess I should have known the ghoolster was a Steelers fan.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #67

    @tiamat63 said:

    I guess I should have known the ghoolster was a Steelers fan.

    What blows my mind is that there are numerous moderators who have lobbied to have him banned, but whoever runs this board won't do it.

    Yet these moderators can delete individual posts, and close threads, and do on the regular.

    So if you are a moderator on here who would like to see Ghoolie gone, there's a pretty easy solution, even without the head guy's consent - just delete the troll's posts as they roll in. 

  • @louisville-slugger said:

    I've watched the game tape on the top QBs in this draft class and I came away with a much different opinion than the experts. Starting from 5 to 1 this is how rank the QBs

    5. Josh Allen- Pure potential. He obviously has a cannon and he is a pretty good athlete. I like the way he stands tall in the pocket and steps up in the face of pressure. He has poor ball placement and completely misses more than you would like. It appears as if he struggles to see the field and looks to rely on his arm instead of reading the defense. I honestly should have Rudolph in this spot but Allen's tools are hard to overlook. I wouldn't touch him in the first 2 rounds.

    4. Josh Rosen- The most polished QB in this class. Solid pocket passer with good height but needs to put on some weight. Accuracy is good at times but isn't elite. If it wasn't for his injury concerns, and rumored attitude problems, I would have a better review of him. I would wait until the end of the 1st round before considering pulling the trigger.

    3. Sam Darnold- Darnold has been my pick all season long, but he looks scared to step up in the pocket. When the pass rush is coming at him he looks like he freaks out. If his balls drop he has everyhing you look for in a QB. Sometimes even reminds me of Aaron Rogers, mobility, accuracy, and a solid arm. I would still consider him at #1 but not my favorite prospect.

    2. Baker Mayfield- so much to like here. He really understood his offense and put up video game numbers. Good accuracy and a decent arm. Handles pressure pretty well but his line was ridiculously good. He had a clean pocket like 90% of the time and they allowed him to pick apart the defense. Makes quick read and rarely makes a bad throw. I could look past his size to put him as the #1 spot but his character is a real concern.

    1. Lamar Jackson- I know I'm going to get knocked for being a homer, but like I said earlier, I was firmly in camp Darnold until I watched more tape. Lamar is special. His athleticism and grit are undeniable. As a passer he needs some work but he's not as far off from the other prospect as you would think. He has to become more consistent and I think if he stops trying to do it all he can accomplish that. Some throws are top notch then he'll throw a head scratcher. Bottom line he is a playmaker and at first I was worried that he wouldn't translate to the NFL, but after comparing him to the field i think he has a better chance than most. 

    Lamar Jackson IS the cream of this year's QB Crop. If the Browns were not picking #1 he would go #2. As it is, The browns are likely to take Rosen, at that point whether by trade or just taking the pick they have, Barkley will go #2. Just as I said Trubisky was the player of the 2017 draft, so too, is Barkley in the 2018 draft. If the Browns pass on Jackson and Barkley, they will again have one of the worst drafts since they wasted a #1 on do-nothing Joe Thomas.

    It is hard to predict how the QBs will go, because the Browns, who pick #1, are likely to again make a fukcked up choice that throws the true order of players into a ball of chaos. HOWEVER......................... here is the proper rating of the 2018 QBs

    Lamar Jackson   

    Josh Rosen ( THe Browns will fukck this up and take him first)

    Baker Mayfield

    Sam Darnold

    If the Browns are to have an impact in the NFL, their draft must be..........

    #1 Barkley

    #2 (Trade next years #1 plus a #2 and Coleman or Thomas  AND/OR Move #4 up............. Lamar Jackson

    #4 or 5  Calvin RIdley

    THen, in round 2................ if he is still on the board............Auden Tate

    DO THAT? Then you have a successful draft. This bullschidt of amassing assets and building for the future is the logic of jackoffs............that's why you guys like it...you are mostly jackoffs. he Browns need to make an impact NOW............ not in 2525. 

    OFFENSE WINS        You build a team around offense. The rest of the schidt you can fill in. Certainly the OL is the last thing the Browns need to fukck with and spend more money on. QB, WR WR and Barkley.  BOOM. 

    THe Browns have the $ to carry this off.

    Louisville SluggerL Louisville Slugger wrote on last edited by
    #68

    @ghoolie said:

    Lamar Jackson IS the cream of this year's QB Crop. If the Browns were not picking #1 he would go #2. As it is, The browns are likely to take Rosen, at that point whether by trade or just taking the pick they have, Barkley will go #2. Just as I said Trubisky was the player of the 2017 draft, so too, is Barkley in the 2018 draft. If the Browns pass on Jackson and Barkley, they will again have one of the worst drafts since they wasted a #1 on do-nothing Joe Thomas.

    It is hard to predict how the QBs will go, because the Browns, who pick #1, are likely to again make a fukcked up choice that throws the true order of players into a ball of chaos. HOWEVER......................... here is the proper rating of the 2018 QBs

    Lamar Jackson   

    Josh Rosen ( THe Browns will fukck this up and take him first)

    Baker Mayfield

    Sam Darnold

    If the Browns are to have an impact in the NFL, their draft must be..........

    #1 Barkley

    #2 (Trade next years #1 plus a #2 and Coleman or Thomas  AND/OR Move #4 up............. Lamar Jackson

    #4 or 5  Calvin RIdley

    THen, in round 2................ if he is still on the board............Auden Tate

    DO THAT? Then you have a successful draft. This bullschidt of amassing assets and building for the future is the logic of jackoffs............that's why you guys like it...you are mostly jackoffs. he Browns need to make an impact NOW............ not in 2525. 

    OFFENSE WINS        You build a team around offense. The rest of the schidt you can fill in. Certainly the OL is the last thing the Browns need to fukck with and spend more money on. QB, WR WR and Barkley.  BOOM. 

    THe Browns have the $ to carry this off.

    I like most of those draft prospects. Do you think Ridley is any good? It's hard to tell in that Alabama offense. I think Kirk is probably the better option. 

    1a. Lamar Jackson

    1b. Joshua Jackson or Bradley Chubb

    2a. Chrstian Kirk or Jiare Alexander

    2b. Rashaad Penny

    2c. Armani Watts

    3. Auden Tate

    That's my best case scenario right now

  • @tiamat63 said:

    I guess I should have known the ghoolster was a Steelers fan.

    What blows my mind is that there are numerous moderators who have lobbied to have him banned, but whoever runs this board won't do it.

    Yet these moderators can delete individual posts, and close threads, and do on the regular.

    So if you are a moderator on here who would like to see Ghoolie gone, there's a pretty easy solution, even without the head guy's consent - just delete the troll's posts as they roll in. 

    W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #69

    @dutch-oven said:

    What blows my mind is that there are numerous moderators who have lobbied to have him banned, but whoever runs this board won't do it.

    Yet these moderators can delete individual posts, and close threads, and do on the regular.

    So if you are a moderator on here who would like to see Ghoolie gone, there's a pretty easy solution, even without the head guy's consent - just delete the troll's posts as they roll in. 

    Well when one of the mods wastes half his day every day arguing with Ghoolie, it would seem he doesn't mind him all that much.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    What blows my mind is that there are numerous moderators who have lobbied to have him banned, but whoever runs this board won't do it.

    Yet these moderators can delete individual posts, and close threads, and do on the regular.

    So if you are a moderator on here who would like to see Ghoolie gone, there's a pretty easy solution, even without the head guy's consent - just delete the troll's posts as they roll in. 

    Well when one of the mods wastes half his day every day arguing with Ghoolie, it would seem he doesn't mind him all that much.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #70

    @wargograw said:

    Well when one of the mods wastes half his day every day arguing with Ghoolie, it would seem he doesn't mind him all that much.

    It's like some bizarro-world Stockholm Syndrome. 

  • @wargograw said:

    Well when one of the mods wastes half his day every day arguing with Ghoolie, it would seem he doesn't mind him all that much.

    It's like some bizarro-world Stockholm Syndrome. 

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #71

    @dutch-oven said:

    It's like some bizarro-world Stockton-Shorts Syndrome. 

    FIFY🙄

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #72

    Two steps:

    1. Allen Robinson agrees with Chad Johnson's tweet about the Browns going to sign Cousins

    https://247sports.com/nfl/cleveland-browns/Bolt/Allen-Robinson-likes-tweet-about-Browns-signing-Kirk-Cousins-114592459OR

    2. ESPN predicts the Browns will sign McCarron and then...

    sign draft Josh Allen and let him sit for a year. (or two?)

    https://247sports.com/nfl/cleveland-browns/Bolt/ESPN-predicts-Browns-draft-Josh-Allen-sign-AJ-McCarron-114699237

  • Two steps:

    1. Allen Robinson agrees with Chad Johnson's tweet about the Browns going to sign Cousins

    https://247sports.com/nfl/cleveland-browns/Bolt/Allen-Robinson-likes-tweet-about-Browns-signing-Kirk-Cousins-114592459OR

    2. ESPN predicts the Browns will sign McCarron and then...

    sign draft Josh Allen and let him sit for a year. (or two?)

    https://247sports.com/nfl/cleveland-browns/Bolt/ESPN-predicts-Browns-draft-Josh-Allen-sign-AJ-McCarron-114699237

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #73

    @calfoxwc said:

    Two steps:

    1. Allen Robinson agrees with Chad Johnson's tweet about the Browns going to sign Cousins

    https://247sports.com/nfl/cleveland-browns/Bolt/Allen-Robinson-likes-tweet-about-Browns-signing-Kirk-Cousins-114592459OR

    2. ESPN predicts the Browns will sign McCarron and then...

    sign draft Josh Allen and let him sit for a year. (or two?)

    https://247sports.com/nfl/cleveland-browns/Bolt/ESPN-predicts-Browns-draft-Josh-Allen-sign-AJ-McCarron-114699237

    And what draft pick would the Browns reach for Allen with?

  • @tiamat63 said:

    I guess I should have known the ghoolster was a Steelers fan.

    What blows my mind is that there are numerous moderators who have lobbied to have him banned, but whoever runs this board won't do it.

    Yet these moderators can delete individual posts, and close threads, and do on the regular.

    So if you are a moderator on here who would like to see Ghoolie gone, there's a pretty easy solution, even without the head guy's consent - just delete the troll's posts as they roll in. 

    R RoyceRolls wrote on last edited by
    #74

    @dutch-oven said:

    What blows my mind is that there are numerous moderators who have lobbied to have him banned, but whoever runs this board won't do it.

    Yet these moderators can delete individual posts, and close threads, and do on the regular.

    So if you are a moderator on here who would like to see Ghoolie gone, there's a pretty easy solution, even without the head guy's consent - just delete the troll's posts as they roll in. 

    Don’t feed the troll. 

    He just ignored Gilbert, Manziel, Erving, Richardson, Weeden, Mingo etc. to use 10,000+ snap streak 10x pro bowler Joe Thomas as an example of a wasted draft pick. Its as blatant as it can possibly be, he’s here to piss people off, and he’s not gonna stop because he keeps getting attention.  

    If you’re going to give money to a homeless person, you have no right to get angry when they use it to buy a bottle of wild irish Rose. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    What blows my mind is that there are numerous moderators who have lobbied to have him banned, but whoever runs this board won't do it.

    Yet these moderators can delete individual posts, and close threads, and do on the regular.

    So if you are a moderator on here who would like to see Ghoolie gone, there's a pretty easy solution, even without the head guy's consent - just delete the troll's posts as they roll in. 

    Don’t feed the troll. 

    He just ignored Gilbert, Manziel, Erving, Richardson, Weeden, Mingo etc. to use 10,000+ snap streak 10x pro bowler Joe Thomas as an example of a wasted draft pick. Its as blatant as it can possibly be, he’s here to piss people off, and he’s not gonna stop because he keeps getting attention.  

    If you’re going to give money to a homeless person, you have no right to get angry when they use it to buy a bottle of wild irish Rose. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #75

    @roycerolls said:

    Don’t feed the troll. 

    He just ignored Gilbert, Manziel, Erving, Richardson, Weeden, Mingo etc. to use 10,000+ snap streak 10x pro bowler Joe Thomas as an example of a wasted draft pick. Its as blatant as it can possibly be, he’s here to piss people off, and he’s not gonna stop because he keeps getting attention.  

    If you’re going to give money to a homeless person, you have no right to get angry when they use it to buy a bottle of wild irish Rose. 

    hqdefault.jpg

  • @roycerolls said:

    Don’t feed the troll. 

    He just ignored Gilbert, Manziel, Erving, Richardson, Weeden, Mingo etc. to use 10,000+ snap streak 10x pro bowler Joe Thomas as an example of a wasted draft pick. Its as blatant as it can possibly be, he’s here to piss people off, and he’s not gonna stop because he keeps getting attention.  

    If you’re going to give money to a homeless person, you have no right to get angry when they use it to buy a bottle of wild irish Rose. 

    hqdefault.jpg

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #76

    @the-gipper said:

    hqdefault.jpg

    "IN HEAVEN THERE IS NO BEER THAT'S WHY WE DRINK IT HERE....".

  • @dutch-oven said:

    What blows my mind is that there are numerous moderators who have lobbied to have him banned, but whoever runs this board won't do it.

    Yet these moderators can delete individual posts, and close threads, and do on the regular.

    So if you are a moderator on here who would like to see Ghoolie gone, there's a pretty easy solution, even without the head guy's consent - just delete the troll's posts as they roll in. 

    Don’t feed the troll. 

    He just ignored Gilbert, Manziel, Erving, Richardson, Weeden, Mingo etc. to use 10,000+ snap streak 10x pro bowler Joe Thomas as an example of a wasted draft pick. Its as blatant as it can possibly be, he’s here to piss people off, and he’s not gonna stop because he keeps getting attention.  

    If you’re going to give money to a homeless person, you have no right to get angry when they use it to buy a bottle of wild irish Rose. 

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #77

    @roycerolls said:

    Don’t feed the troll. 

    He just ignored Gilbert, Manziel, Erving, Richardson, Weeden, Mingo etc. to use 10,000+ snap streak 10x pro bowler Joe Thomas as an example of a wasted draft pick. Its as blatant as it can possibly be, he’s here to piss people off, and he’s not gonna stop because he keeps getting attention.  

    If you’re going to give money to a homeless person, you have no right to get angry when they use it to buy a bottle of wild irish Rose. 

    Exactly...

  • @dutch-oven said:

    What blows my mind is that there are numerous moderators who have lobbied to have him banned, but whoever runs this board won't do it.

    Yet these moderators can delete individual posts, and close threads, and do on the regular.

    So if you are a moderator on here who would like to see Ghoolie gone, there's a pretty easy solution, even without the head guy's consent - just delete the troll's posts as they roll in. 

    Don’t feed the troll. 

    He just ignored Gilbert, Manziel, Erving, Richardson, Weeden, Mingo etc. to use 10,000+ snap streak 10x pro bowler Joe Thomas as an example of a wasted draft pick. Its as blatant as it can possibly be, he’s here to piss people off, and he’s not gonna stop because he keeps getting attention.  

    If you’re going to give money to a homeless person, you have no right to get angry when they use it to buy a bottle of wild irish Rose. 

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #78

    @roycerolls said:

    Don’t feed the troll. 

    He just ignored Gilbert, Manziel, Erving, Richardson, Weeden, Mingo etc. to use 10,000+ snap streak 10x pro bowler Joe Thomas as an example of a wasted draft pick. Its as blatant as it can possibly be, he’s here to piss people off, and he’s not gonna stop because he keeps getting attention.  

    If you’re going to give money to a homeless person, you have no right to get angry when they use it to buy a bottle of wild irish Rose. 

    Won't respond to him- but I'll lay heavy odds Lamar Jackson doesn't get drafted in the first round. Oh, Walter Football has the Steelers taking Lamar with the 29th pick. I'm sure he would approve. As usual, more hypocritical BS out of the troll. If RG III\Kizer are his  "Black Tarkentons" Jackson fits that description to a "T".

    Still waiting for his pick Paxton Lynch to do more than take up a spot on the bench and in the hot tub.  🙂   

  • R RoyceRolls wrote on last edited by
    #79

    Lynch is Weeden-brained turd. Dude doesn’t even deserve to be a third stringer.  All you have to do to get a high grade from Ghoolie is go to Memphis.