Saquon Barkley Combine Bound
-
-
i was forced to make sense that a cat has a killer 10 yard split..Poe how many CB's or WR's 40 time.. is under Barkley's??
i was forced to make sense that a cat has a killer 10 yard split..Poe how many CB's or WR's 40 time.. is under Barkley's??
Sometimes those cats shoot straight up! If that happens Barkley's done before Felix lands!
I'll look it up. He is very fast though. But even more that just fast, but quick(acceleration). He changes direction crazy for someone his size.
... I guess what I mean is the speed and acceleration times the mass... I seen a video of Barkley running the 40 and the wind that gusts by as he silently glides by- equals some power! It's crazy too, the kid's head hardly ever moves unless he wants it to in order to shake someone... just perfectly still... deceptively still.
...maybe he's a cyborg?
-
Really though, how great of a name is Saquon Barkley for the Cleveland Browns.
Seems he was born for this. You guys don't sense the force in this one?
-
-
i was forced to make sense that a cat has a killer 10 yard split..Poe how many CB's or WR's 40 time.. is under Barkley's??
Sometimes those cats shoot straight up! If that happens Barkley's done before Felix lands!
I'll look it up. He is very fast though. But even more that just fast, but quick(acceleration). He changes direction crazy for someone his size.
... I guess what I mean is the speed and acceleration times the mass... I seen a video of Barkley running the 40 and the wind that gusts by as he silently glides by- equals some power! It's crazy too, the kid's head hardly ever moves unless he wants it to in order to shake someone... just perfectly still... deceptively still.
...maybe he's a cyborg?
Sometimes those cats shoot straight up! If that happens Barkley's done before Felix lands!
I'll look it up. He is very fast though. But even more that just fast, but quick(acceleration). He changes direction crazy for someone his size.
On a relative scale- cats are way more athletic than humans. That 18" inch tall cat can easily jump 3 times it's height. Don't think Saquon can high jump 15 feet.
A cat that's more human sized (a cheetah) can hit 70 mph in a short burst. LOL my money's definitely on the cheetah in a 40. Allowing for some acceleration, my calculator has the cheetah doing a sub 2 second 40.
-
Sometimes those cats shoot straight up! If that happens Barkley's done before Felix lands!
I'll look it up. He is very fast though. But even more that just fast, but quick(acceleration). He changes direction crazy for someone his size.
On a relative scale- cats are way more athletic than humans. That 18" inch tall cat can easily jump 3 times it's height. Don't think Saquon can high jump 15 feet.
A cat that's more human sized (a cheetah) can hit 70 mph in a short burst. LOL my money's definitely on the cheetah in a 40. Allowing for some acceleration, my calculator has the cheetah doing a sub 2 second 40.
On a relative scale- cats are way more athletic than humans. That 18" inch tall cat can easily jump 3 times it's height. Don't think Saquon can high jump 15 feet.
A cat that's more human sized (a cheetah) can hit 70 mph in a short burst. LOL my money's definitely on the cheetah in a 40.
Oh come on, SAQUON BARKLEY is super human. Didn't you hear about all of his feats. Here is one. Cat doesn't stand a chance.

-
This guy's got nothin' on me. I'm pretty sure I set the land speed record for humans running to a bunker to get away from incoming rockets. I passed several others doing exactly the same thing in Nha Trang one night. LOL!

-
On a relative scale- cats are way more athletic than humans. That 18" inch tall cat can easily jump 3 times it's height. Don't think Saquon can high jump 15 feet.
A cat that's more human sized (a cheetah) can hit 70 mph in a short burst. LOL my money's definitely on the cheetah in a 40.
Oh come on, SAQUON BARKLEY is super human. Didn't you hear about all of his feats. Here is one. Cat doesn't stand a chance.

-
This guy's got nothin' on me. I'm pretty sure I set the land speed record for humans running to a bunker to get away from incoming rockets. I passed several others doing exactly the same thing in Nha Trang one night. LOL!

This guy's got nothin' on me. I'm pretty sure I set the land speed record for humans running to a bunker to get away from incoming rockets. I passed several others doing exactly the same thing in Nha Thrang one night. LOL!

I totally believe you. It all depends on the moment. One time a friend of mine said I moved like the matrix, said tracers and something about moving in frames. I only believe it because I was very quick back in the day. Quickest I've ever seen. White lightning, quick silver... what my brothas used to call me anyway.
-
-
-
Really though, how great of a name is Saquon Barkley for the Cleveland Browns.
Seems he was born for this. You guys don't sense the force in this one?
Really though, how great of a name is Saquon Barkley for the Cleveland Browns.
Seems he was born for this. You guys don't sense the force in this one?
Now you are getting into like dementia.
How great of a name is Saquon Barkley for the Browns? Not great at all. It kind of sucks. Why would you think that made up freeking name if any good?
A great name for a Brown is say: Jim Brown.
Or are you just going with the "Bark" thing and the Dawg Pound? That is stretching it and is kinda stupid.
So....the ONLY way it would be a great name for the Browns is if we take him....and he becomes the next best thing to Jim Brown this league has ever seen. (if the Browns did draft him...they I would hope he would be that)
-
On a relative scale- cats are way more athletic than humans. That 18" inch tall cat can easily jump 3 times it's height. Don't think Saquon can high jump 15 feet.
A cat that's more human sized (a cheetah) can hit 70 mph in a short burst. LOL my money's definitely on the cheetah in a 40.
Oh come on, SAQUON BARKLEY is super human. Didn't you hear about all of his feats. Here is one. Cat doesn't stand a chance.

Oh come on, SAQUON BARKLEY is super human. Didn't you hear about all of his feats. Here is one. Cat doesn't stand a chance.
No, its not the Empire State Building....it is that Tower in Austin Texas where the guy got up and shot and killed like 10-12 people. You know....a weekly occurrence this day and age.
-
Oh come on, SAQUON BARKLEY is super human. Didn't you hear about all of his feats. Here is one. Cat doesn't stand a chance.
No, its not the Empire State Building....it is that Tower in Austin Texas where the guy got up and shot and killed like 10-12 people. You know....a weekly occurrence this day and age.
No, its not the Empire State Building....it is that Tower in Austin Texas where the guy got up and shot and killed like 10-12 people. You know....a weekly occurrence this day and age.
I just looked it up again. It says it is the Cathedral of Learning at Pitt
-
Really though, how great of a name is Saquon Barkley for the Cleveland Browns.
Seems he was born for this. You guys don't sense the force in this one?
-
-
I think you might have recalled that I said that he had a fitting name for the Dawgpound. I never said he would be as good as I'm saying Barkley is.
-
Some are claiming to like Barkley but not more that a franchise QB. I get it. Having to watch QBs struggle all year, going 0-16, enduring a parade in frostbite temperatures - it's enough to cloud ones better judgement. I would absolutely love to be able to get Barkley #4. It would be great to settle the QB position first and still get the vital piece that is going to allow him to be successful. However, there's no evidence to suggest that is going to be the case. There are way to many arrows that can point to either NY or INDY taking Saquon.
The good news is- there's ONE way that you can have both. I even get that some people think we're settling for a QB at #4 but that's just how you are looking at it.
The ONLY WAY you are getting both is to take Barkley #1 Overall. You assure the fans that you will do whatever it takes to win, even drafting a RB #1. The Giants are believed to already have the card with Barkley's name on it, ready to be turned in if given the chance.
One way you can look at this is, every player in the draft is one our team and you have to pick one to keep and cut the rest. You are going to be very hard pressed to have Barkley as your starting RB and then let him walk.
Saquon is absolutely worth the first pick. He's the best football player, he's someone that affects the way the defense looks at the team. Barkley makes the Browns a very dangerous team. Like you said, Gordon, Coleman, Njoku, Duke Johnson and even the OL are going to benefit from Barkley. Even more so than all the other positions- WHOEVER plays QB is getting a huge bonus!
Bucky says it pretty well- Barkley is a solar system player, build around him.
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


,,,because he can jump over the Empire State Building, remember. That building was tiny- gotta give credit where credits due my dawg.