Skip to content

Saquon Barkley Combine Bound

Locked The Browns Board
341 31 10.4k 1
  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by

    Film Room Session. Come, learn with me 🙂 

  • @darren15 said:

    Giants will take him at 2

    You're thinking like PO. Manning is also 37 years old. Consensus is he's on a downward track. Has maybe a good year or two left. Even with Barkley  and a healthy OBJ, you're nuts if you think  that's enough to put the Giants in the Super Bowl. Same line of thinking Cousins  will instantly turn the Browns into a contender. Get his eventual replacement when you have the chance.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @hoorta said:

    You're thinking like PO. Manning is also 37 years old. Consensus is he's on a downward track. Has maybe a good year or two left. Even with Barkley  and a healthy OBJ, you're nuts if you think  that's enough to put the Giants in the Super Bowl. Same line of thinking Cousins  will instantly turn the Browns into a contender. Get his eventual replacement when you have the chance.

    The Giants are an intelligent, well-run franchise.

    Intelligent, well-run franchises don't pass on the replacement for their 37 year old QB for a RB with a top 5 pick. Especially franchises who rarely ever find themselves this high in the draft.

  • @hoorta said:

    You're thinking like PO. Manning is also 37 years old. Consensus is he's on a downward track. Has maybe a good year or two left. Even with Barkley  and a healthy OBJ, you're nuts if you think  that's enough to put the Giants in the Super Bowl. Same line of thinking Cousins  will instantly turn the Browns into a contender. Get his eventual replacement when you have the chance.

    The Giants are an intelligent, well-run franchise.

    Intelligent, well-run franchises don't pass on the replacement for their 37 year old QB for a RB with a top 5 pick. Especially franchises who rarely ever find themselves this high in the draft.

    PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    The Giants are an intelligent, well-run franchise.

    Intelligent, well-run franchises don't pass on the replacement for their 37 year old QB for a RB with a top 5 pick. Especially franchises who rarely ever find themselves this high in the draft.

    My reply to your comment is for you to watch the video. Toward the end you'll get the answer you're looking for. Justification. 

  • @hoorta said:

    You're thinking like PO. Manning is also 37 years old. Consensus is he's on a downward track. Has maybe a good year or two left. Even with Barkley  and a healthy OBJ, you're nuts if you think  that's enough to put the Giants in the Super Bowl. Same line of thinking Cousins  will instantly turn the Browns into a contender. Get his eventual replacement when you have the chance.

    The Giants are an intelligent, well-run franchise.

    Intelligent, well-run franchises don't pass on the replacement for their 37 year old QB for a RB with a top 5 pick. Especially franchises who rarely ever find themselves this high in the draft.

    Gunz41G Gunz41 wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    The Giants are an intelligent, well-run franchise.

    Intelligent, well-run franchises don't pass on the replacement for their 37 year old QB for a RB with a top 5 pick. Especially franchises who rarely ever find themselves this high in the draft.

    Reports are that Giants are thinking of passing on QB at 2. Can't say I believe that is smart. And while I have a lot more experience than a lot of people on here who think they know it all, ALL of the guys in NFL know A LOT more than me.

    Still, not looking good for you Po. Because whether you like the idea or want a certain guy (Barkley) the odds are very high the Browns are taking their QB. So you better be thinking 1 of 4 things, 1. Giants take their QB 2. Giants and Colts trade to QB needy teams 3. Barkley falls to #4 4. Become a Giants fan

  • @dutch-oven said:

    The Giants are an intelligent, well-run franchise.

    Intelligent, well-run franchises don't pass on the replacement for their 37 year old QB for a RB with a top 5 pick. Especially franchises who rarely ever find themselves this high in the draft.

    Reports are that Giants are thinking of passing on QB at 2. Can't say I believe that is smart. And while I have a lot more experience than a lot of people on here who think they know it all, ALL of the guys in NFL know A LOT more than me.

    Still, not looking good for you Po. Because whether you like the idea or want a certain guy (Barkley) the odds are very high the Browns are taking their QB. So you better be thinking 1 of 4 things, 1. Giants take their QB 2. Giants and Colts trade to QB needy teams 3. Barkley falls to #4 4. Become a Giants fan

    PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by PoeticG

    @gunz41 said:

    Reports are that Giants are thinking of passing on QB at 2. Can't say I believe that is smart. And while I have a lot more experience than a lot of people on here who think they know it all, ALL of the guys in NFL know A LOT more than me.

    Still, not looking good for you Po. Because whether you like the idea or want a certain guy (Barkley) the odds are very high the Browns are taking their QB. So you better be thinking 1 of 4 things, 1. Giants take their QB 2. Giants and Colts trade to QB needy teams 3. Barkley falls to #4 4. Become a Giants fan

    I feel you but I have hope we take Barkley #1. I have hope because Dorsey was pretty adamant that the last FO didn't get real players. Barkley IS the definition of a REAL PLAYER. My hope is that Dorsey is at least as smart as me and can see the forest for the trees. You take that guy six days a week and 30-40 times on Sunday.

    25-30 carries and 10 receptions.  

  • @gunz41 said:

    Reports are that Giants are thinking of passing on QB at 2. Can't say I believe that is smart. And while I have a lot more experience than a lot of people on here who think they know it all, ALL of the guys in NFL know A LOT more than me.

    Still, not looking good for you Po. Because whether you like the idea or want a certain guy (Barkley) the odds are very high the Browns are taking their QB. So you better be thinking 1 of 4 things, 1. Giants take their QB 2. Giants and Colts trade to QB needy teams 3. Barkley falls to #4 4. Become a Giants fan

    I feel you but I have hope we take Barkley #1. I have hope because Dorsey was pretty adamant that the last FO didn't get real players. Barkley IS the definition of a REAL PLAYER. My hope is that Dorsey is at least as smart as me and can see the forest for the trees. You take that guy six days a week and 30-40 times on Sunday.

    25-30 carries and 10 receptions.  

    Gunz41G Gunz41 wrote on last edited by

    @poeticg said:

    I feel you but I have hope we take Barkley #1. I have hope because Dorsey was pretty adamant that the last FO didn't get real players. Barkley IS the definition of a REAL PLAYER. My hope is that Dorsey is at least as smart as me and can see the forest for the trees. You take that guy six days a week and 30-40 times on Sunday.

    25-30 carries and 10 receptions.  

    You need an application like I tried to give Ghoolie?

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by

    Honestly, most the Giants fans I know like back-up Davis Webb..Mr Magoo screwed himself again playing Geno Smith..seen reports where players like Webb also. Guessing Dave Getleman will leave that under his hat till draft day   

  • @gunz41 said:

    Reports are that Giants are thinking of passing on QB at 2. Can't say I believe that is smart. And while I have a lot more experience than a lot of people on here who think they know it all, ALL of the guys in NFL know A LOT more than me.

    Still, not looking good for you Po. Because whether you like the idea or want a certain guy (Barkley) the odds are very high the Browns are taking their QB. So you better be thinking 1 of 4 things, 1. Giants take their QB 2. Giants and Colts trade to QB needy teams 3. Barkley falls to #4 4. Become a Giants fan

    I feel you but I have hope we take Barkley #1. I have hope because Dorsey was pretty adamant that the last FO didn't get real players. Barkley IS the definition of a REAL PLAYER. My hope is that Dorsey is at least as smart as me and can see the forest for the trees. You take that guy six days a week and 30-40 times on Sunday.

    25-30 carries and 10 receptions.  

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta

    @poeticg said:

    I feel you but I have hope we take Barkley #1. I have hope because Dorsey was pretty adamant that the last FO didn't get real players. Barkley IS the definition of a REAL PLAYER. My hope is that Dorsey is at least as smart as me and can see the forest for the trees. You take that guy six days a week and 30-40 times on Sunday.

    25-30 carries and 10 receptions.  

    Dorsey also has a history of not drafting running backs high. Really Po, it's gotten to the point- you can post all the videos you want to, and no one is going to bother looking at them anymore. You're wasting your time, the horse was beaten to death in the previous thread. . 

  • @poeticg said:

    I feel you but I have hope we take Barkley #1. I have hope because Dorsey was pretty adamant that the last FO didn't get real players. Barkley IS the definition of a REAL PLAYER. My hope is that Dorsey is at least as smart as me and can see the forest for the trees. You take that guy six days a week and 30-40 times on Sunday.

    25-30 carries and 10 receptions.  

    Dorsey also has a history of not drafting running backs high. Really Po, it's gotten to the point- you can post all the videos you want to, and no one is going to bother looking at them anymore. You're wasting your time, the horse was beaten to death in the previous thread. . 

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by

    @hoorta said:

    Dorsey also has a history of not drafting running backs high. Really Po, it's gotten to the point- you can post all the videos you want to, and no one is going to bother looking at them anymore. You're wasting your time, the horse was beaten to death in the previous thread. . 

    I stopped reading a long time ago.   I'lll scan through just to see the responses to his nonsense because those can be funny but otherwise this is all just a waste of time.

  • @hoorta said:

    Dorsey also has a history of not drafting running backs high. Really Po, it's gotten to the point- you can post all the videos you want to, and no one is going to bother looking at them anymore. You're wasting your time, the horse was beaten to death in the previous thread. . 

    I stopped reading a long time ago.   I'lll scan through just to see the responses to his nonsense because those can be funny but otherwise this is all just a waste of time.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @mark-o said:

    I stopped reading a long time ago.   I'lll scan through just to see the responses to his nonsense because those can be funny but otherwise this is all just a waste of time.

    Yes.....a video appropriate for this thread:

  • @dutch-oven said:

    The Giants are an intelligent, well-run franchise.

    Intelligent, well-run franchises don't pass on the replacement for their 37 year old QB for a RB with a top 5 pick. Especially franchises who rarely ever find themselves this high in the draft.

    My reply to your comment is for you to watch the video. Toward the end you'll get the answer you're looking for. Justification. 

    S SkippinTurtles wrote on last edited by

    @poeticg said:

    My reply to your comment is for you to watch the video. Toward the end you'll get the answer you're looking for. Justification. 

    This team need to do something drastic.  Take a QB at #1 and #4 unless Barkley is there at #4.  The QB competition needs to be wide-a$$ open.  Kizer blows.

  • Film Room Session. Come, learn with me 🙂 

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by

    @poeticg said:

    Film Room Session. Come, learn with me 🙂 

    I learned he has another fan boy. Anything in that video (I wasted 10 minutes looking at it) has already been rehashed around 10 times. 

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    Another 13 pages of PoG Suckson Barkley thread? 

    You know...doing too much pole smoking like Po does may not be all that great for his health.

    24324d1222893757-i-guess-you-would-call-

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    Po be's pole dancing over Suckson Barkley:

    poledancing.jpg

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by

    Seems like I do at least know as much as Mel Kiper. He's got Barkley going to the Giants #2... 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    Didn't Kiper have the Browns taking Josh Allen #1 in his first mock?

  • Didn't Kiper have the Browns taking Josh Allen #1 in his first mock?

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    Didn't Kiper have the Browns taking Josh Allen #1 in his first mock?

    Oh god I hope the BROWNS brass don't put any stock into that drivel.

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by

    Here's the first video Nike's released.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Didn't Kiper have the Browns taking Josh Allen #1 in his first mock?

    Oh god I hope the BROWNS brass don't put any stock into that drivel.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    Oh god I hope the BROWNS brass don't put any stock into that drivel.

    It's just sad to see Kiper slipping into senility right before our eyes....  

  • @mjp28 said:

    Oh god I hope the BROWNS brass don't put any stock into that drivel.

    It's just sad to see Kiper slipping into senility right before our eyes....  

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    It's just sad to see Kiper slipping into senility right before our eyes....  

    I was never a Kiper fan anyways.   I much prefer the NFL network gang of scouts/draft experts.