Skip to content

Cousins goes to.........

The Browns Board
95 27 2.7k 1
  • wouldn't feel bad at all about starting Kizer.  He did make strides this season and I think he'll do fine, a big reason he struggled was Hue trying to put too much on him but towards the end of the season there was definite improvement as Kizer stepped up to the challenge.  I'll repeat myself here, not all of the losses were on Kizer. Some games he played well enough to win but Browns kept shooting themselves in the foot with piss poor special teams and defense.  We already know Kizer can make passes in the NFL and can serve as the "bridge" until the rookie QB catches up, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if Kizer evolves into  competent starter. 

  • @nickers said:

    You know.. as idiotic as this sounds.. The XFL might work these days,,,

    It will work. I will watch more XFL than the schidt NFL, I can tell you that much.

    @ghoolie said:

    It will work. I will watch more XFL than the schidt NFL, I can tell you that much.

    Good, the XFL was a sideshow of players that mainly couldn't even make it in the NFL. Should play well in Vegas.

    The CFL would be a better choice......oh nobody remembers them either. 😆   

    Adios.

  • "Madness… madness."

    ......from the Bridge over the River Kwai. 

    The Jets offer, the rest are just as ridiculous :

    Total years and value: Five for $150 million
    Average per year: $30 million
    Full guarantee at signing: $72 million
    Total guarantee: $90 million
    Three-year payout: $52 million after Year 1, $72 million after Year 2, $90 million after Year 3.

    @mjp28 said:

    "Madness… madness."

    ......from the Bridge over the River Kwai. 

    The Jets offer, the rest are just as ridiculous :

    Total years and value: Five for $150 million
    Average per year: $30 million
    Full guarantee at signing: $72 million
    Total guarantee: $90 million
    Three-year payout: $52 million after Year 1, $72 million after Year 2, $90 million after Year 3.

    They can't even talk until March 14th....so any proposal about a contract offer is just premature speculation.

  • @mjp28 said:

    "Madness… madness."

    ......from the Bridge over the River Kwai. 

    The Jets offer, the rest are just as ridiculous :

    Total years and value: Five for $150 million
    Average per year: $30 million
    Full guarantee at signing: $72 million
    Total guarantee: $90 million
    Three-year payout: $52 million after Year 1, $72 million after Year 2, $90 million after Year 3.

    They can't even talk until March 14th....so any proposal about a contract offer is just premature speculation.

    @the-gipper said:

    They can't even talk until March 14th....so any proposal about a contract offer is just premature speculation.

    SEVEN premature speculations does have some "validity" of sorts with it. Some team will probably give in to this crazy b*llshit.

  • @mjp28 said:

    "Madness… madness."

    ......from the Bridge over the River Kwai. 

    The Jets offer, the rest are just as ridiculous :

    Total years and value: Five for $150 million
    Average per year: $30 million
    Full guarantee at signing: $72 million
    Total guarantee: $90 million
    Three-year payout: $52 million after Year 1, $72 million after Year 2, $90 million after Year 3.

    They can't even talk until March 14th....so any proposal about a contract offer is just premature speculation.

    @the-gipper said:

    They can't even talk until March 14th....so any proposal about a contract offer is just premature speculation.

    Yeah Gip, but where there's smoke there's ? fire. You have to think the contracts Garropolo and Stafford signed are a pretty good indication of the floor Captain Kirk's agent is going to be demanding, and some team will be crazy enough to pay it.

  • @the-gipper said:

    They can't even talk until March 14th....so any proposal about a contract offer is just premature speculation.

    Yeah Gip, but where there's smoke there's ? fire. You have to think the contracts Garropolo and Stafford signed are a pretty good indication of the floor Captain Kirk's agent is going to be demanding, and some team will be crazy enough to pay it.

    @hoorta said:

    Yeah Gip, but where there's smoke there's ? fire. You have to think the contracts Garropolo and Stafford signed are a pretty good indication of the floor Captain Kirk's agent is going to be demanding, and some team will be crazy enough to pay it.

    Well.....if there is smoke its smoke from a distant fire at this point.

  • Yes, players not good enough to make the NFL? Really? You mean the 0 - 16 Browns players ARE good enough to play in the NFL? No schidt?

  • He is a Count:

    count.jpg

  • @ghoolie said:

    Dude, what kind of a nitpicking CUoNT are you? You sound like a woman. Seriously, you are a CU0NT

    The NFL blows. I hardly watched the schidt to begin with, BUT............I don't have to watch schidt to comment on this board. Whether I watch the NFL or not, whether I rest my beer on your mother's head while she blows me or not, I run this board. I am the king. If I decide to buy the board, you can call me god Ghoolie. It is virtually impossible to escape NFL news and highlights, but, there is no backtracking, I won't watch the NFL in 2018, and I didn't watch much to begin with in 2017.

    However, whether I watch it or not, you dumb sonofabitch, is not only none of your business, but it is something that NOBODY here, not even me, gives a rats fukcking butt about. You need to get a life. Seriously. When you next take your penis out of your boyfriend's asss, perhaps find a non-penis hobby, or job. You entire life's focus consists of reviewing all of my posts to see if somewhere I contradicted myself.

    Dude, you really are a dumb sonofabitch, aren't you? When someone says, " I will kill myself if the Browns draft this guy"....do you fault them for not killing themselves? Or are you smart enough to realize that their statement was not a contract of performance, but instead a statement of taste, opinion, and emotion?

    You dumb fukcking, miserable, useless assphuck, my saying " I am not going to watch the NFL, is a sentiment along the same lines that many, many people here have themselves stated.

    Grow the fukc up and get your own life. Stumbling around spending all your time trying to catch morsels off of my tain, balls and axxhole is no way to go around spending your life.

    Fukcking idiot.

    I'm going to need you to fill this out in triplicate, sir. 

    butthurt.jpg

  • People are going to be prematurely speculating all over themselves until March 14. 

    stan dad.jpg

  • Kissing Cousin's butt?

    I would suggest the Browns FO break out the lip balm...along with a big check!

  • you know this is a good article to post because it shows very realistic routes for teams across the league to offer similar deals than Cleveland COULD (key word) offer.

    If the Browns wants Cousins they will need to break the bank, plain and simple. We're dead last on the list from OP in terms of "desired" plays to play, let's be real about that one. To get Kirk then I think it would be "an offer he can't refuse", i.e. something like $60 million in the first year between salary/bonus. I'm not going to sit here and discuss the pros/cons of that, but that's the type of scenario that doesn't make Cousins a pipe dream for Cleveland..

  • Here we go again..............

    "We are too good for him"

    "We are not going to pay that price"

    "He isn't that good"

    Fukcing idiots. Let's just keep drafting offensive linemen, and second tier Quarterbacks. We can get really good value in the later rounds. Let's stockpile picks and amass assets..................yeah....................... assets that we don't want to pay the price to keep.................... so let's trade our coveted assets down and acquire more schidt

    There is a reason Cousins is attracting the kind's of dollars he is. OFFENSE is the most important part of football. THE QUARTERBACK is the most important part of OFFENSE.

    Browns fans are the only fans in the NFL who cannot get this through their thick fukcing heads.

  • We should draft as many fat butt linemen as possible, and trade down.

  • We should draft as many fat butt linemen as possible, and trade down.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    We should draft as many fat butt linemen as possible, and trade down.

    What? Trade down? NO TRADE UP! The BROWNS have a chance for some in demand need players! Skill players QB, WR, RB and needed DBs, sure a stud OL or two might be nice.

    They need people to throw the ball, catch the ball, run the ball, defend on getting toasted deep.

  • The Dallas Cowboys. Yep you heard it hear first. Will take some salary cap magic but Jerry is going to push this. Dak comes to the Browns for a 2nd rounder. 

  • I'll take it. Only a second? 

  • The Dallas Cowboys. Yep you heard it hear first. Will take some salary cap magic but Jerry is going to push this. Dak comes to the Browns for a 2nd rounder. 

    @jcam222 said:

    The Dallas Cowboys. Yep you heard it hear first. Will take some salary cap magic but Jerry is going to push this. Dak comes to the Browns for a 2nd rounder. 

    Nope, not happening. Did Prescott suddenly turn into a bum? PR and media hype doesn't win games. 

  • I'll take it. Only a second? 

    @mjp28 said:

    I'll take it. Only a second? 

    If they told me Alex Smith or Prescott for a second rounder- who are you taking? 

  • @mjp28 said:

    I'll take it. Only a second? 

    If they told me Alex Smith or Prescott for a second rounder- who are you taking? 

    @hoorta said:

    If they told me Alex Smith or Prescott for a second rounder- who are you taking? 

    Hmmmmm first make believe pick A. Smith then Dak then A. Rodgers 😆