Skip to content

NFL considering changing two rules...

The Browns Board
25 11 518 1
  • The only change to PI should be in the endzone. PI in the endzone should be a TD. 

    @jcam222 said:

    The only change to PI should be in the endzone. PI in the endzone should be a TD. 

    What if it's offensive PI.  A TD for the D?

    Then why not make a safety be worth 6 points? 

    And while we're at it we'll do away with 'half the distance to the goal'.  If a penalty moves you into the end zone then you get 6 points. (or your opponent gets 6 if it moves you into your own end zone)

  • @dutch-oven said:

    What?

    Rather than placing the ball at the 1 yard line pass interference in the end zone should be ruled a TD

    @jcam222 said:

    Rather than placing the ball at the 1 yard line pass interference in the end zone should be ruled a TD

    😆

    wpNIWlK.jpg

  • @jcam222 said:

    The only change to PI should be in the endzone. PI in the endzone should be a TD. 

    What if it's offensive PI.  A TD for the D?

    Then why not make a safety be worth 6 points? 

    And while we're at it we'll do away with 'half the distance to the goal'.  If a penalty moves you into the end zone then you get 6 points. (or your opponent gets 6 if it moves you into your own end zone)

    @orion said:

    What if it's offensive PI.  A TD for the D?

    Then why not make a safety be worth 6 points? 

    And while we're at it we'll do away with 'half the distance to the goal'.  If a penalty moves you into the end zone then you get 6 points. (or your opponent gets 6 if it moves you into your own end zone)

    Ok I'll buy som of the other arguments but come on, I was obviously referring to defensive PI 

  • @orion said:

    What if it's offensive PI.  A TD for the D?

    Then why not make a safety be worth 6 points? 

    And while we're at it we'll do away with 'half the distance to the goal'.  If a penalty moves you into the end zone then you get 6 points. (or your opponent gets 6 if it moves you into your own end zone)

    Ok I'll buy som of the other arguments but come on, I was obviously referring to defensive PI 

    @jcam222 said:

    Ok I'll buy som of the other arguments but come on, I was obviously referring to defensive PI 

    I understood that.  I'd be for it if you could limit it to just 'intentional' PI.  But that's subjective.

  • @jcam222 said:

    Ok I'll buy som of the other arguments but come on, I was obviously referring to defensive PI 

    I understood that.  I'd be for it if you could limit it to just 'intentional' PI.  But that's subjective.

    @orion said:

    I understood that.  I'd be for it if you could limit it to just 'intentional' PI.  But that's subjective.

    Fair enough