Combine
-
PoG - just a heads up, in my mind, you owe me a beer because that was an easy (non) bet.
4.41... Like I said he would - mid 4.4's.
Let me make myself clear... he's not running a sub 4.4. Nevermind range. 4.4 will be his lowest.
I'll be here all week, make sure to tip your waitress.
double edit: Threw down $ on a prop bet on Bovada. Easy cash, boys.
-
PoG - just a heads up, in my mind, you owe me a beer because that was an easy (non) bet.
4.41... Like I said he would - mid 4.4's.
Let me make myself clear... he's not running a sub 4.4. Nevermind range. 4.4 will be his lowest.
I'll be here all week, make sure to tip your waitress.
double edit: Threw down $ on a prop bet on Bovada. Easy cash, boys.
PoG - just a heads up, in my mind, you owe me a beer because that was an easy (non) bet.
4.41... Like I said he would - mid 4.4's.
I'll be here all week, make sure to tip your waitress.
FWIW, the official time is usually even slower than the unofficial times so that 4.4 might be spot on.
-
Barkley stuns once again.
Freaking take this kid! please! If he's there at 4 and we don't take him we're stupid.
-
Barkley stuns once again.
Freaking take this kid! please! If he's there at 4 and we don't take him we're stupid.
Barkley stuns once again.
Freaking take this kid! please! If he's there at 4 and we don't take him we're stupid.
Then let us pray we're stupid.
-
-
I like how DJ and Maylock were comparing Michel to Kamara. And Penny can really fly too. Some good backs gonna be there in rd 2.
-
I was amazed - Michel was pumping iron, Barkley was pumping iron.... interesting.
and...how many reps on the bench press did Orlando do? 14 or something like that?
-
Barkley stuns once again.
Freaking take this kid! please! If he's there at 4 and we don't take him we're stupid.
Then let us pray we're stupid.
-
I like how DJ and Maylock were comparing Michel to Kamara. And Penny can really fly too. Some good backs gonna be there in rd 2.
I like how DJ and Maylock were comparing Michel to Kamara. And Penny can really fly too. Some good backs gonna be there in rd 2.
There are some good backs for sure but there is one GENERATIONAL game changer
-
I like how DJ and Maylock were comparing Michel to Kamara. And Penny can really fly too. Some good backs gonna be there in rd 2.
There are some good backs for sure but there is one GENERATIONAL game changer
-
-
Then why wasn't his yds/carry much better? Michel's at 7.9 this year were off the charts.
Just not buying.
Michel is my 2nd favorite. He's a beast. I'll also agree that no chance Barkley is making it to pick 4.
-
back then, I had Sony Michel in my mock draft in the second round. Now, he may not make it there.
I didn't know he was that strong for his size. Wow.
-
just got through 1st set of OL..O.Brown would have been better to skip combine all together. Come see my pro day..LG Will Hernandez was a fun kid to watch at senior bowl week..we may not be in the G market? but if this kid can take one more step left to LT? (or kick Bitonio to LT, Will stays at LG) he's got size,tude & some dancing bear feet..
-
so did Ballage. ran third-best 4.46. but only
" Barkley also hit 29 reps on the bench press, leaving Ballage (15) and Richard (12) far behind.
reps were...15.
We'll see how it goes. I think Ballage could be the rb steal of the draft.
-
Then why wasn't his yds/carry much better? Michel's at 7.9 this year were off the charts.
Just not buying.
He was non existent in many games this season for being so physically dominant. He wasn't even the most dominating back in the Big Ten. Two true freshmen were. Taylor and Dobbins. Dobbins had to split time with Weber, and he still out rushed Saquon.
190 lb Bryce Love crushed him in YPC and total yardage. Granted, I think Love is absolutely amazing.... but still.
Interesting if you sort by YPC, Love, Penny and Michel are all in a row near the top. Barkley isn't even in the top 50.
-
Then why wasn't his yds/carry much better? Michel's at 7.9 this year were off the charts.
Just not buying.
He was non existent in many games this season for being so physically dominant. He wasn't even the most dominating back in the Big Ten. Two true freshmen were. Taylor and Dobbins. Dobbins had to split time with Weber, and he still out rushed Saquon.
190 lb Bryce Love crushed him in YPC and total yardage. Granted, I think Love is absolutely amazing.... but still.
Interesting if you sort by YPC, Love, Penny and Michel are all in a row near the top. Barkley isn't even in the top 50.
He was non existent in many games this season for being so physically dominant. He wasn't even the most dominating back in the Big Ten. Two true freshmen were. Taylor and Dobbins. Dobbins had to split time with Weber, and he still out rushed Saquon.
190 lb Bryce Love crushed him in YPC and total yardage. Granted, I think Love is absolutely amazing.... but still.
Interesting if you sort by YPC, Love, Penny and Michel are all in a row near the top. Barkley isn't even in the top 50.
Too much hype for a guy who gets tackled too easily and just hits a HR now and then to boost his average. Now Michel is just a damn tough runner who gets yds after first contact and has great vision/cutting ability. I think we have to trade up into the 1st to get him though. Maylock gets it.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login