Skip to content

Combine

The Browns Board
135 23 5.4k
  • Antonio Callaway from Florida looks good as a mid to late rounder ....good 40 time and runs the routes well

    @darren15 said:

    Antonio Callaway from Florida looks good as a mid to late rounder ....good 40 time and runs the routes well

    If you're into a prospect that was suspended multiple times inclusive of the entire 2017 season...  When I first moved to Florida - that's all I heard about was the extensive troubles this kid has been in since the day he was recruited.  I think we can do better with a kid like Anthony Miller or an equitable.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Bottom line in this article literally says, "Throwing the ball 90 yards at the combine would make headlines, but NFL scouts likely want to see accuracy from Allen as well as the draft draws nearer." 

    And that's exactly why we should avoid him like the plague.

    Yeah, but he can throw it 90 yards. You miss the silly point.

    @calfoxwc said:

    Yeah, but he can throw it 90 yards. You miss the silly point.

    90 yards? So could Duante Culpepper, who went on to have a rather unspectacular career. Couch could throw the ball over the goalposts from his knees on the 50 too. 🙂

  • @hoorta said:

    Tour is still on Board vacation. He knows he's wanted back. 

    What does that mean?  Did you give him a suspension?

    @the-gipper said:

    What does that mean?  Did you give him a suspension?

    It means exactly what I said. Tour's taking some time off, just like Mudfly who's been MIA for quite some time now.

  • Jordan Lasley is a playmaker for ucla,  but had off field issues and drop issues. 

  • didn't know D. J. Chark was that fast. Linear route running they say, but very fast.

  • Liking Kirk at wr 

    @lbc-mike said:

    Liking Kirk at wr 

     Corey Coleman thought he idolized Steve Smith as a WR..Corey may have to look over his shoulders at Christian Kirk..sweet gauntlet run...strong check mark.. on hands 

  • didn't know D. J. Chark was that fast. Linear route running they say, but very fast.

    @calfoxwc said:

    didn't know D. J. Chark was that fast. Linear route running they say, but very fast.

    He had a great Sr. Bowl too

  • Rosen's deep balls looked perfect. WR's were hit in stride on each throw

  • Rosen's power comes from his tennis background of using his hips to snap off back leg. Not something Darnold does well. 

  • Rosen didn't look that great for the most part.

    I can see why Darnold didn't wanna throw. Hard when the WR timing isn't there. I've seen several miss routes, fall down, drop balls...etc.

  • Rosen didn't look that great for the most part.

    I can see why Darnold didn't wanna throw. Hard when the WR timing isn't there. I've seen several miss routes, fall down, drop balls...etc.

    @sd_tom said:

    I can see why Darnold didn't wanna throw. Hard when the WR timing isn't there. I've seen several miss routes, fall down, drop balls...etc.

    Cam Newton damn near missed every throw at Combine & still went #1..Cam's mechcanics can't be any worse than Darnold right now.just wish Darnold would have slung it with no apparent injury not to.   

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Bottom line in this article literally says, "Throwing the ball 90 yards at the combine would make headlines, but NFL scouts likely want to see accuracy from Allen as well as the draft draws nearer." 

    And that's exactly why we should avoid him like the plague.

    Yeah, but he can throw it 90 yards. You miss the silly point.

    @calfoxwc said:

    Yeah, but he can throw it 90 yards. You miss the silly point.

    I don't care how far he throws it if it is often 10 yds too far for a WR to catch up to or 10 yds over their heads on an out route. Accuracy is everything in the NFL..

  • allen CLEAR winner today and stock will rise. rosen looked like garbage. darnold not throwing. lamar too inconsistent. and a plain Shmuck you to mayfield.

    for those who can't see that then they are B-L-I-N-D, but there's a lot of that going around these days. yep people can catch the ignorant pooper disease from a sneeze now.

  • Mayfield running a 4.8 can end all the Wilson comparisons. Not even close to the athlete Wilson is. 

  • Hands for the ball gauntlet drill went to Kirk, Washington and Wilson IMO. Very smooth for all 3. Made it look like someone was just handing them the ball.

  • @calfoxwc said:

    Yeah, but he can throw it 90 yards. You miss the silly point.

    I don't care how far he throws it if it is often 10 yds too far for a WR to catch up to or 10 yds over their heads on an out route. Accuracy is everything in the NFL..

    @texasag1969 said:

    I don't care how far he throws it if it is often 10 yds too far for a WR to catch up to or 10 yds over their heads on an out route. Accuracy is everything in the NFL..

    remember I said "eyeroll" ?

    that means that throwing 90 yards is nice, but weedon could have done that, I think.

  • We could take Minkah and a QB too. I think we should stand pat instead of trading down this year. I know Schefter said we might trade down this year, but trading the #1 pick would leave me with a bad taste, especially if we don't take a QB #1 or #4.

  • Then there is Shaquem Griffin. He's a terrific lb - has one hand. OMG, how cool - he did 20 reps bench press

    with a prosthetic arm. I love to watch him play. He IS a *FOOTBALL PLAYER*

    NFL@NFL
    Using a prosthetic on his left arm, @Shaquemgriffin just put up 20 reps on the bench press! 💪

    #NFLCombine @UCF_Football

    📺: @nflnetwork x.com/NFL/status/970…
  • allen CLEAR winner today and stock will rise. rosen looked like garbage. darnold not throwing. lamar too inconsistent. and a plain Shmuck you to mayfield.

    for those who can't see that then they are B-L-I-N-D, but there's a lot of that going around these days. yep people can catch the ignorant pooper disease from a sneeze now.

    @miktoxic said:

    allen CLEAR winner today and stock will rise. rosen looked like garbage. darnold not throwing. lamar too inconsistent. and a plain Shmuck you to mayfield.

    for those who can't see that then they are B-L-I-N-D, but there's a lot of that going around these days. yep people can catch the ignorant pooper disease from a sneeze now.

    Welcome back Mik.  🙂  Agreed on Allen and (RG IV)Jackson. I haven't watch the second group throwing drills yet- so no comment there. Allen needs to improve his accuracy and as Mayock said- anticipation. In the pros he won't be able to stand around and wait for his receiver to break open, then rifle the ball in there.  

  • allen CLEAR winner today and stock will rise. rosen looked like garbage. darnold not throwing. lamar too inconsistent. and a plain Shmuck you to mayfield.

    for those who can't see that then they are B-L-I-N-D, but there's a lot of that going around these days. yep people can catch the ignorant pooper disease from a sneeze now.

    @miktoxic said:

    allen CLEAR winner today and stock will rise. rosen looked like garbage. darnold not throwing. lamar too inconsistent. and a plain Shmuck you to mayfield.

    for those who can't see that then they are B-L-I-N-D, but there's a lot of that going around these days. yep people can catch the ignorant pooper disease from a sneeze now.

    as of now i am still in the Darnold camp

    long time no post man