Combine
-
Rosen didn't look that great for the most part.
I can see why Darnold didn't wanna throw. Hard when the WR timing isn't there. I've seen several miss routes, fall down, drop balls...etc.
I can see why Darnold didn't wanna throw. Hard when the WR timing isn't there. I've seen several miss routes, fall down, drop balls...etc.
Cam Newton damn near missed every throw at Combine & still went #1..Cam's mechcanics can't be any worse than Darnold right now.just wish Darnold would have slung it with no apparent injury not to.
-
Bottom line in this article literally says, "Throwing the ball 90 yards at the combine would make headlines, but NFL scouts likely want to see accuracy from Allen as well as the draft draws nearer."
And that's exactly why we should avoid him like the plague.
Yeah, but he can throw it 90 yards. You miss the silly point.
-
allen CLEAR winner today and stock will rise. rosen looked like garbage. darnold not throwing. lamar too inconsistent. and a plain Shmuck you to mayfield.
for those who can't see that then they are B-L-I-N-D, but there's a lot of that going around these days. yep people can catch the ignorant pooper disease from a sneeze now.
-
Hands for the ball gauntlet drill went to Kirk, Washington and Wilson IMO. Very smooth for all 3. Made it look like someone was just handing them the ball.
-
I don't care how far he throws it if it is often 10 yds too far for a WR to catch up to or 10 yds over their heads on an out route. Accuracy is everything in the NFL..
remember I said "eyeroll" ?
that means that throwing 90 yards is nice, but weedon could have done that, I think.
-
We could take Minkah and a QB too. I think we should stand pat instead of trading down this year. I know Schefter said we might trade down this year, but trading the #1 pick would leave me with a bad taste, especially if we don't take a QB #1 or #4.
-
Then there is Shaquem Griffin. He's a terrific lb - has one hand. OMG, how cool - he did 20 reps bench press
with a prosthetic arm. I love to watch him play. He IS a *FOOTBALL PLAYER*
-
allen CLEAR winner today and stock will rise. rosen looked like garbage. darnold not throwing. lamar too inconsistent. and a plain Shmuck you to mayfield.
for those who can't see that then they are B-L-I-N-D, but there's a lot of that going around these days. yep people can catch the ignorant pooper disease from a sneeze now.
allen CLEAR winner today and stock will rise. rosen looked like garbage. darnold not throwing. lamar too inconsistent. and a plain Shmuck you to mayfield.
for those who can't see that then they are B-L-I-N-D, but there's a lot of that going around these days. yep people can catch the ignorant pooper disease from a sneeze now.
Welcome back Mik.
Agreed on Allen and (RG IV)Jackson. I haven't watch the second group throwing drills yet- so no comment there. Allen needs to improve his accuracy and as Mayock said- anticipation. In the pros he won't be able to stand around and wait for his receiver to break open, then rifle the ball in there.
-
allen CLEAR winner today and stock will rise. rosen looked like garbage. darnold not throwing. lamar too inconsistent. and a plain Shmuck you to mayfield.
for those who can't see that then they are B-L-I-N-D, but there's a lot of that going around these days. yep people can catch the ignorant pooper disease from a sneeze now.
allen CLEAR winner today and stock will rise. rosen looked like garbage. darnold not throwing. lamar too inconsistent. and a plain Shmuck you to mayfield.
for those who can't see that then they are B-L-I-N-D, but there's a lot of that going around these days. yep people can catch the ignorant pooper disease from a sneeze now.
as of now i am still in the Darnold camp
long time no post man
-
allen CLEAR winner today and stock will rise. rosen looked like garbage. darnold not throwing. lamar too inconsistent. and a plain Shmuck you to mayfield.
for those who can't see that then they are B-L-I-N-D, but there's a lot of that going around these days. yep people can catch the ignorant pooper disease from a sneeze now.
-
I reached out for a NFL scout's opinion of how the top QBs performed today. Here is how he ranked the Combine workouts: 1) Mayfield "accurate and quick" 2) Allen "some consistency" t-3) Rosen and Jackson "underwhelming" Just one opinion, but interesting nonetheless...
-
I reached out for a NFL scout's opinion of how the top QBs performed today. Here is how he ranked the Combine workouts: 1) Mayfield "accurate and quick" 2) Allen "some consistency" t-3) Rosen and Jackson "underwhelming" Just one opinion, but interesting nonetheless...
I reached out for a NFL scout's opinion of how the top QBs performed today. Here is how he ranked the Combine workouts: 1) Mayfield "accurate and quick" 2) Allen "some consistency" t-3) Rosen and Jackson "underwhelming" Just one opinion, but interesting nonetheless...
If you can guarantee me Mayfield (or Darnold) will be there at #4, I can live with Barkley at #1.
-
I reached out for a NFL scout's opinion of how the top QBs performed today. Here is how he ranked the Combine workouts: 1) Mayfield "accurate and quick" 2) Allen "some consistency" t-3) Rosen and Jackson "underwhelming" Just one opinion, but interesting nonetheless...
If you can guarantee me Mayfield (or Darnold) will be there at #4, I can live with Barkley at #1.
-
do you really take a chance on the QB that the team covets being there at 4 just to get a RB ?????? think about it
Not really. None of us have any control over what will happen April 26th. I've said a bunch of times the odds of Saquon being there at #4 are way better than our preferred qb being there.
-
do you really take a chance on the QB that the team covets being there at 4 just to get a RB ?????? think about it
Not really. None of us have any control over what will happen April 26th. I've said a bunch of times the odds of Saquon being there at #4 are way better than our preferred qb being there.
Not really. None of us have any control over what will happen April 26th. I've said a bunch of times the odds of Saquon being there at #4 are way better than our preferred qb being there.
ah that's good you had me worried and that being said after we draft Darnold at #1 get Fitz at #4 even if barkley is there
-
Not really. None of us have any control over what will happen April 26th. I've said a bunch of times the odds of Saquon being there at #4 are way better than our preferred qb being there.
ah that's good you had me worried and that being said after we draft Darnold at #1 get Fitz at #4 even if barkley is there
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
..Hope things are going well for ya..Go Browns!!