Barkley at #1?
-
And he won't this year....so PoG should begin making Plan B: What other players schmekel is he going to suckle knowing that there is a 99% chance that Barkley will not be coming here?
So...what is it Po? Who is your Plan B?
Not who, what? The I-480 bridge?
-
Hogan handing off to Barkley! Superbowl!
-
Hogan handing off to Barkley! Superbowl!
Hogan handing off to Barkley! Superbowl!
LOL.. I'll go by what Jim Brown says about Barkley.. He agreed with me and nailed T-rich..
-
I'm only "over the top" allegedly because drafting Barkley is IMPERATIVE to our success.
He is the player that makes us relevant again, he makes me feel slightly better after going 1-31.
Seems to me that it's God's way of rewarding our loyalty, of "throwing us a bone" if you will.
He's not a running back. He's the hero.
1) It's not imperative we draft Barkley- only in your mind. 2) He's not a hero, and you're way over hyping him. (Just like Kevin Hogan- the reports are it's almost certain he's going to get cut) I'm not married to any particular player yet, but Stop the hero worship for a second Po. Get it into your head from that link Tour posted, there's a fair chance were not drafting Saquon, and certainly not at #1.
Yes it was EXTREMELY impressive. But no, you weren't somewhat accurate. I'm guessing you have never ran like thst before. .12 seconds is A LOT in a 40. The difference is close to a yard
Gunz, I hope you caught those simul-runs in the "Run Rich Run" fundraiser. It was quite a hoot. Eisen ran a 5.97 in a suit & tie. (He's 49, not bad for an old guy.) They spotted him six yards against some of the DBs, and he got smoked. But the point I wanted to make- and since everyone tweeted they wanted to see it. They put him up against Orlando Brown straight up, he of the 5.87. That tenth is more than three feet. Dang, I thought Eisen could beat him. I'm certain Mayock could.
Show me one player from this NFL combine that weighed more than Barkley and ran a faster time. Matter of fact, just go ahead and list for me ANY player that ran a faster 40 time, please include their height and weight for comparison please.
I'm not going to bother with the weights- you can look those up yourself. About 9 defensive players ran faster 40s than your dreamboat, his speed will be above average and somewhat negated in the pros. As Ag (and others) have pointed out- he's not a Kevin Mack or for that matter a young Adrian Peterson who can routinely bounce off the first tackle, his YAC say so. To my mind, he's a heavier version of Eric Metcalf. You're probably too young to remember the failure that was "Metcalf up the middle", but I haven't forgotten it. Teams have probably already scouted Barkley's propensity to break it outside, and that's the first thing they will try and take away- make him earn his yards inside the tackles- if he can.
A)I'm not going to bother with the weights- you can look those up yourself. B)About 9 defensive players ran faster 40s than your dreamboat, his speed will be above average and somewhat
did the math days ago....B)about? correct-e-mundo..7CB's/1LB (shaq)/1 dirty white boy Safety from Penn State..all can hunt down Barkley with better 40 times..Barkley was a 3 way tie for 13th fastest 40 with WR's in fold. A.) RB (6'1")Kalen Ballage(projected 5th/6th Rd.) Only 5lbs. lighter than Barkley(6'0") than (5'11")Penny (projected 2nd/3rd rd.)13 lbs. lighter were only 6/10ths just behind Bark'poe'g at 4.40 Most like Sony Michel? give me the bigger hammers in Guice Or Nick Chubb. Bama's Bo Scarbrough is 6'1 228lbs. with largest mittens at 10 1/2" hands & build like a truck. But like Penny, is more of a straight high runner that's going to take some whacks
-
I'm only "over the top" allegedly because drafting Barkley is IMPERATIVE to our success.
He is the player that makes us relevant again, he makes me feel slightly better after going 1-31.
Seems to me that it's God's way of rewarding our loyalty, of "throwing us a bone" if you will.
He's not a running back. He's the hero.
1) It's not imperative we draft Barkley- only in your mind. 2) He's not a hero, and you're way over hyping him. (Just like Kevin Hogan- the reports are it's almost certain he's going to get cut) I'm not married to any particular player yet, but Stop the hero worship for a second Po. Get it into your head from that link Tour posted, there's a fair chance were not drafting Saquon, and certainly not at #1.
Yes it was EXTREMELY impressive. But no, you weren't somewhat accurate. I'm guessing you have never ran like thst before. .12 seconds is A LOT in a 40. The difference is close to a yard
Gunz, I hope you caught those simul-runs in the "Run Rich Run" fundraiser. It was quite a hoot. Eisen ran a 5.97 in a suit & tie. (He's 49, not bad for an old guy.) They spotted him six yards against some of the DBs, and he got smoked. But the point I wanted to make- and since everyone tweeted they wanted to see it. They put him up against Orlando Brown straight up, he of the 5.87. That tenth is more than three feet. Dang, I thought Eisen could beat him. I'm certain Mayock could.
Show me one player from this NFL combine that weighed more than Barkley and ran a faster time. Matter of fact, just go ahead and list for me ANY player that ran a faster 40 time, please include their height and weight for comparison please.
I'm not going to bother with the weights- you can look those up yourself. About 9 defensive players ran faster 40s than your dreamboat, his speed will be above average and somewhat negated in the pros. As Ag (and others) have pointed out- he's not a Kevin Mack or for that matter a young Adrian Peterson who can routinely bounce off the first tackle, his YAC say so. To my mind, he's a heavier version of Eric Metcalf. You're probably too young to remember the failure that was "Metcalf up the middle", but I haven't forgotten it. Teams have probably already scouted Barkley's propensity to break it outside, and that's the first thing they will try and take away- make him earn his yards inside the tackles- if he can.
1) It's not imperative we draft Barkley- only in your mind. 2) He's not a hero, and you're way over hyping him. (Just like Kevin Hogan- the reports are it's almost certain he's going to get cut) I'm not married to any particular player yet, but Stop the hero worship for a second Po. Get it into your head from that link Tour posted, there's a fair chance were not drafting Saquon, and certainly not at #1.
Gunz, I hope you caught those simul-runs in the "Run Rich Run" fundraiser. It was quite a hoot. Eisen ran a 5.97 in a suit & tie. (He's 49, not bad for an old guy.) They spotted him six yards against some of the DBs, and he got smoked. But the point I wanted to make- and since everyone tweeted they wanted to see it. They put him up against Orlando Brown straight up, he of the 5.87. That tenth is more than three feet. Dang, I thought Eisen could beat him. I'm certain Mayock could.
I'm not going to bother with the weights- you can look those up yourself. About 9 defensive players ran faster 40s than your dreamboat, his speed will be above average and somewhat negated in the pros. As Ag (and others) have pointed out- he's not a Kevin Mack or for that matter a young Adrian Peterson who can routinely bounce off the first tackle, his YAC say so. To my mind, he's a heavier version of Eric Metcalf. You're probably too young to remember the failure that was "Metcalf up the middle", but I haven't forgotten it. Teams have probably already scouted Barkley's propensity to break it outside, and that's the first thing they will try and take away- make him earn his yards inside the tackles- if he can.
Well if you are up on your physics, then this is how a chart would go.
Yards per second:
.1 of second difference would equal to about 1 yard every 5 seconds.
Here's a chart for you.
Yards per second:
4.0 = 10
4.1 = 9.8
4.2 = 9.5
4.3 = 9.3
4.4 = 9.1
4.5 = 8.9
4.6 = 8.7
4.7 = 8.5
4.8 = 8.3
4.9 = 8.2
5 = 8 -
I’m kind of stunned (and baffled) how many genuinely seem to want to draft a RB at #1.
And even more so when you consider what our Jackass of a HC did with his use of backs last year.
I’m kind of stunned (and baffled) how many genuinely seem to want to draft a RB at #1.
And even more so when you consider what our Jackass of a HC did with his use of backs last year.
Well said. We had a winnable game against Balt when our bell cow running back,who had 5 carries for 59 yards at the time, never carried the ball again. I still think about how hard was Hue trying to win. Let me rookie QB throw 37 times and not use my RB's to take some of pressure off of him. Do we draft Barkley and only let him carry the rock 5 times? It was apparent Crow was leaving last season.Why not run the tires off him? We may not have had to suffer a 0-16 season. I am not quite there yet, but I am thinking we may need a coaching change. RB's and QB's win you games.DEFENSE wins championsips! Just my 2 cents. Thank you London Dawg!
-
Lol, this chowder head thinks that Tyrod Taylor will keep the Browns from drafting a QB, probably why he only gets 100 votes when he puts up a poll.
-
Lol, this chowder head thinks that Tyrod Taylor will keep the Browns from drafting a QB, probably why he only gets 100 votes when he puts up a poll.
Lol, this chowder head thinks that Tyrod Taylor will keep the Browns from drafting a QB, probably why he only gets 100 votes when he puts up a poll.
PoG is a troll or a tard. No in between.
-
Lol, this chowder head thinks that Tyrod Taylor will keep the Browns from drafting a QB, probably why he only gets 100 votes when he puts up a poll.
PoG is a troll or a tard. No in between.
PoG is a troll or a tard. No in between.
It's a dual role.

-
Mod Edit: Thanks, but Po won't listen to reason....
-
Lol, this chowder head thinks that Tyrod Taylor will keep the Browns from drafting a QB, probably why he only gets 100 votes when he puts up a poll.
PoG is a troll or a tard. No in between.
PoG is a troll or a tard. No in between.
I was actually referring to the guy in the video PoG posted, I didn’t quote it, but he wasn’t trolling, he just thought he was giving good analysis, but it wasn’t good, not at all.
-
PoG is a troll or a tard. No in between.
I was actually referring to the guy in the video PoG posted, I didn’t quote it, but he wasn’t trolling, he just thought he was giving good analysis, but it wasn’t good, not at all.
I was actually referring to the guy in the video PoG posted, I didn’t quote it, but he wasn’t trolling, he just bought he was giving good analysis, but it wasn’t good, not at all.
My bad. My point still stands.
-
Top 10 Player Groupings
1. 4 Top QBs
2. Top 5 talent: Chubb, DE - Fitzpatrick, S/CB
4. Picks 6-10: Ward, CB - Edmunds, LB - Vea, DT - Nelson, OG
5. Picks 10-12: Smith, LB- James, S - Ridley, WR
6. Picks 13-15: Evans, LB - Brown, OT - Jackson, CB - McGlinchey, OT
7. Mid 1st Picks: Landry, OLB - Payne, DT - Davenport, DE - Hughes, CB - Hurst, DT
8. Later 1st Rounders: Williams, OT - O'Neill, OT - Kirk, WR - Guise, RB - Michel, RB - Price, C/OG - Green, DE, - Sutton, WR, Wynn, C/OG
9. Late 1st-Top 2nd: Hubbard, DE - Jackson, CB - Alexander, CB - Hernandez, OG, - Bryan, DT - Jackson, QB - Esch, LB - Jones, RB - Oliver, CB - Rankin, OT - Davis, CB - Chubb, RB - Key, DE/LB
10. The Rest Depending on Need
-
PoG is a troll or a tard. No in between.
I was actually referring to the guy in the video PoG posted, I didn’t quote it, but he wasn’t trolling, he just thought he was giving good analysis, but it wasn’t good, not at all.
I was actually referring to the guy in the video PoG posted, I didn’t quote it, but he wasn’t trolling, he just thought he was giving good analysis, but it wasn’t good, not at all.
I stopped wasting my time after the first minute. If he thinks us picking up Taylor is a good reason to not draft a QB at #1, that's pretty lame.
I'd happily flip picks with the Giants moving down to #2 if they'll guarantee us they're taking Saquon. (Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way).
-
I’d take Barkley at 33 or 35.
He will be gone before 15
-
I was actually referring to the guy in the video PoG posted, I didn’t quote it, but he wasn’t trolling, he just thought he was giving good analysis, but it wasn’t good, not at all.
I stopped wasting my time after the first minute. If he thinks us picking up Taylor is a good reason to not draft a QB at #1, that's pretty lame.
I'd happily flip picks with the Giants moving down to #2 if they'll guarantee us they're taking Saquon. (Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way).
I stopped wasting my time after the first minute. If he thinks us picking up Taylor is a good reason to not draft a QB at #1, that's pretty lame.
I'd happily flip picks with the Giants moving down to #2 if they'll guarantee us they're taking Saquon. (Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way).
I'm back on Barkley at 1.
Why? Dorsey and Hue are in win now mode. Hue does not win and win big he is gone.Barkley is the fastest turn around guy and the drafted QB is not going play because Taylor was not acquired to sit.
-
Zero chance this happens after trading Kizer (it was never happening anyway but whatever) and with the Bills getting as high up as they can, possibly ending at #2 or #3.
This thread can be closed

-
I stopped wasting my time after the first minute. If he thinks us picking up Taylor is a good reason to not draft a QB at #1, that's pretty lame.
I'd happily flip picks with the Giants moving down to #2 if they'll guarantee us they're taking Saquon. (Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way).
I'm back on Barkley at 1.
Why? Dorsey and Hue are in win now mode. Hue does not win and win big he is gone.Barkley is the fastest turn around guy and the drafted QB is not going play because Taylor was not acquired to sit.
I'm back on Barkley at 1.
Why? Dorsey and Hue are in win now mode. Hue does not win and win big he is gone.Barkley is the fastest turn around guy and the drafted QB is not going play because Taylor was not acquired to sit.
All they have to do is get back to the 5-6 win range and theyre safe. That can easily be done while grooming the future franchise QB and running the ball with duke and pretty much any rb off the street. No need to belay finding the future of the franchise to get yet another "once in a generation back"
(Pretty sure I heard that same kinda line about Trent Richardson some years back including PoG falling in love)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login