Carlos Hyde is a Brown
-
The DT from TUN? He is not supposed to last that long...but, if he is there....and they have not picked up Poe or one of the other DTs in FA....he may be worth a look as an interior DL.
I see a need at 3tech and I can see him going anywhere from 20ish to top 30's.
-
Someone go round and check on PoG because we know what this means (if we didn’t already)
Probably means we are trading out of 4 with The Bills for 12 and 22
Probably means we are trading out of 4 with The Bills for 12 and 22
As said, not necessarily. If Chubb is still there, it will be hard to pass on the defensive BPA. Him and Garrett are the makings of a dominant d-line.
Someone send Ghoolie round to talk him down............actually come to think of it better not ...
The post below might talk him off the ledge....
I am guessing yeah just because Hyde is 27. Getting one of the 2nd round or mid round RBs would be advisable. A Hyde, Michel, Duke rotation would be nice.
I fully approve of a RB in the second. With Joe retiring, one of those picks in the second might be an OT. Or, hate to say it trade down, take Buffalo's picks and take the top OT at #12? I don't think so, BPA at #1 and #4.
Report: Browns will still consider drafting Barkley despite signing Hyde
Jack BrowneMar 14 2018, 11:03 AM
The Browns also have Duke Johnson to pair with Hyde, so adding Barkley could give Cleveland one of the league's most versatile and explosive backfields.
MHO? Predraft smoke. As Mark said, you don't pay a RB $5 million a year to sit on the bench.
-
Who would be a worth pick in round one of the Browns traded down at the OT position?
McGlinchey seems to be the only name that comes to mind. Surely not Orlando Brown JR.
-
-
Who would be a worth pick in round one of the Browns traded down at the OT position?
McGlinchey seems to be the only name that comes to mind. Surely not Orlando Brown JR.
Who would be a worth pick in round one of the Browns traded down at the OT position?
McGlinchey seems to be the only name that comes to mind. Surely not Orlando Brown JR.
Just pass on Orlando- he's WAY too slow to cut it at LT.
-
Better vision than Crow... but lacks availability and acceleration.
Meh...
Missed 3 games in the last 2 seasons. Picks up a steady 4 yac.
Workhorse and goal line RB who can catch the ball too. http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/9381/carlos-hyde
-
Who would be a worth pick in round one of the Browns traded down at the OT position?
McGlinchey seems to be the only name that comes to mind. Surely not Orlando Brown JR.
Just pass on Orlando- he's WAY too slow to cut it at LT.
-
-
-
Who would be a worth pick in round one of the Browns traded down at the OT position?
McGlinchey seems to be the only name that comes to mind. Surely not Orlando Brown JR.
Just pass on Orlando- he's WAY too slow to cut it at LT.
-
Pretty happy about this signing. Hyde and Duke will be a great 1-2
You'll be happier when we target Mo at 33 or 35. (Provided he doesn't go back half of the 1st)
-
That's true.
Depends on how much concern teams have about his heart. He'd go earlier than that normally.
So I haven't been able to follow things as closely as id like over the past month or so... what did I miss here?
-
That's true.
Depends on how much concern teams have about his heart. He'd go earlier than that normally.
So I haven't been able to follow things as closely as id like over the past month or so... what did I miss here?
So I haven't been able to follow things as closely as id like over the past month or so... what did I miss here?
Mo was sent home from the combine because an issue was his heart was flagged at his medical at the combine. An irregular EKG. Was compared to Star Lotulelei's condition. It came out that the same issue was found at Michigan and they let him play. And if Michigan's hospital let it go, one of the best in the world, I think he'll be ok.
-
So I haven't been able to follow things as closely as id like over the past month or so... what did I miss here?
Mo was sent home from the combine because an issue was his heart was flagged at his medical at the combine. An irregular EKG. Was compared to Star Lotulelei's condition. It came out that the same issue was found at Michigan and they let him play. And if Michigan's hospital let it go, one of the best in the world, I think he'll be ok.
Mo was sent home from the combine because an issue was his heart was flagged at his medical at the combine. An irregular EKG. Was compared to Star Lotulelei's condition. It came out that the same issue was found at Michigan and they let him play. And if Michigan's hospital let it go, one of the best in the world, I think he'll be ok.
One of the finest hospitals in the world. I'm sure if he was brought in to Cleveland for a workout the Clinic would also be giving him an eval. If those two give the thumbs up and he drops, great value to be had there.
-
-
Hyde is an upgrade to Ifalldown Crowell but really JAG. Yesterday's FA performance by the Browns was underwhelming to say the least. They really Sheet the bed with perhaps the exception of Hubbard.
how did the browns sheet the bed? FA needs both the player and FO to agree on contracts. Just because the browns have money doesn't mean 1) they should overpay for someone 2) that player x wants to play for the browns 3) the browns actually like the player as much as the media does 4) winning in FA doesn't mean winning on the field
I think the browns have added talent, spent some money but haven't blown away all their money. They are adding pieces.
how did the browns sheet the bed? FA needs both the player and FO to agree on contracts. Just because the browns have money doesn't mean 1) they should overpay for someone 2) that player x wants to play for the browns 3) the browns actually like the player as much as the media does 4) winning in FA doesn't mean winning on the field
I think the browns have added talent, spent some money but haven't blown away all their money. They are adding pieces.
Well said. At this time, Cleveland is hardly the most "destination of choice" in the NFL. Frankly, I'm impressed they were able to add the pieces they have. Great job by our FO.
Mike
-
how did the browns sheet the bed? FA needs both the player and FO to agree on contracts. Just because the browns have money doesn't mean 1) they should overpay for someone 2) that player x wants to play for the browns 3) the browns actually like the player as much as the media does 4) winning in FA doesn't mean winning on the field
I think the browns have added talent, spent some money but haven't blown away all their money. They are adding pieces.
Well said. At this time, Cleveland is hardly the most "destination of choice" in the NFL. Frankly, I'm impressed they were able to add the pieces they have. Great job by our FO.
Mike
Well said. At this time, Cleveland is hardly the most "destination of choice" in the NFL. Frankly, I'm impressed they were able to add the pieces they have. Great job by our FO.
Mike
Starting to change the culture. Adding the #1 and #4 and getting it right will help immensely. They have a chance to completely revamp this team with the first 5 picks.
-
Chud pick one Allen pick 4 penny 1st pick in the second
-
If it's the Bills, I'd cry to move back THAT far. I think that's been our downfall in recent years. Trade back? Sure, fine. But trade back into the 20's? Ehhhhh
They are at #12 now after a trade with Cinci
They are at #12 now after a trade with Cinci
Then I'm ALL over it!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
