From nobody to the top of the first round of the draft - Josh Allen
-
I'm just glad that we were able to confirm that cal's deep hatred of Rosen obviously has nothing to do with politics.
-
I was simply responding to Tour's previous joke about military grade barns, asswhole.
Here is what I said:
"Now, if you had rosen, he's be afraid of the barn and any critters in it. And if he did hit the barn with a football,
it would bounce back and give him a concussion and some banged up extremity. Then he would hate all barns, and
whine and bitch about wanting Congress to ban barns...."
I didn't bring politics into it, Tour did in a slight bit if humor, I responded in kind.
Yes, jblew, you screwed yourself up again.
Amazing... barely 24 hours have passed and reality has already escaped cal's grasp.
Try again "asswhole"... here are the posts from the preceding page in the order in which they were posted as evidenced by the timestamps...
I like mine better, jb...
I"m sure they had dent-free barns.
FIFY...
nah. wooden barns are dent-free. Now, aluminum siding barns, sure, they dent. But not wooden barns.
Maybe if you back your combine into it, you might leave a scratch....
Now, if you had rosen, he's be afraid of the barn and any critters in it. And if he did hit the barn with a football,
it would bounce back and give him a concussion and some banged up extremity. Then he would hate all barns, and
whine and bitch about wanting Congress to ban barns....
Not all barns... just military-grade barns in civilian hands.
cal... time to demonstrate your claimed "grace" by apologizing to jblum...
Amazing... barely 24 hours have passed and reality has already escaped cal's grasp.
Try again "asswhole"... here are the posts from the preceding page in the order in which they were posted as evidenced by the timestamps...
cal... time to demonstrate your claimed "grace" by apologizing to jblum...
eh? jblew never deserves an apology,he's always been an asswhole.... but that was my mistake. I"m busy.
and I never promised you Allen haters a rose garden.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
https://twitter.com/MikeClayNFL/status/960169194372452352
Worst final FBS season off-target rates among top QB prospects last 3 years: Josh Allen 16.3% DeShone Kizer 14.5% Jeff Driskel 14.4% Connor Cook 13.5% C Hackenberg 13.4%
-
so, AGAIN...it's getting boring with the hate. from your own link:
*********************************************************
redzone @Covertwo81 13h13 hours ago
Replying to @MikeClayNFLAllen's last 5 games-10 TDs, 0 interceptions and the bad play by the other 3 qbs last game, and his poor supporting cast, lack of short passes & shotgun to pad stats like the others. Players improve & he changed mechanics & improved.
***********************************************************
kizer played at NOTRE DAME. doesn't see the field.
driskel played at FLORIDA and LOUISIANA TECH
connor cook played at MICHIGAN STATE
hackenburg played at PENN STATE
who were their wr's? offensive line? te's? running backs? type of offense?
Allen took little Wyoming to two bowl games on his shoulders.
-
so, AGAIN...it's getting boring with the hate. from your own link:
*********************************************************
redzone @Covertwo81 13h13 hours ago
Replying to @MikeClayNFLAllen's last 5 games-10 TDs, 0 interceptions and the bad play by the other 3 qbs last game, and his poor supporting cast, lack of short passes & shotgun to pad stats like the others. Players improve & he changed mechanics & improved.
***********************************************************
kizer played at NOTRE DAME. doesn't see the field.
driskel played at FLORIDA and LOUISIANA TECH
connor cook played at MICHIGAN STATE
hackenburg played at PENN STATE
who were their wr's? offensive line? te's? running backs? type of offense?
Allen took little Wyoming to two bowl games on his shoulders.
so, AGAIN...it's getting boring with the hate. from your own link:
*********************************************************
redzone @Covertwo81 13h13 hours ago
Replying to @MikeClayNFLAllen's last 5 games-10 TDs, 0 interceptions and the bad play by the other 3 qbs last game, and his poor supporting cast, lack of short passes & shotgun to pad stats like the others. Players improve & he changed mechanics & improved.
***********************************************************
kizer played at NOTRE DAME. doesn't see the field.
driskel played at FLORIDA and LOUISIANA TECH
connor cook played at MICHIGAN STATE
hackenburg played at PENN STATE
who were their wr's? offensive line? te's? running backs? type of offense?
Allen took little Wyoming to two bowl games on his shoulders.
Facts don't have opinions. 2+2 = 4 is not up for debate. Allen performed that way. His accuracy never got better from highschool all the way through college and he was the common denominator. I don't hate him. I would just prefer the Browns not be the one to try and move mountains for Allen so he can reach a skill level that he has never been able to achieve at any level of football. Why chance that at 1 or 4?
I don't see any tangible evidence that a QB dramatically gets better after being average against high school and college competition.
-
I understand. But he went to a small hs, smaller college, one of three in town. Firebaugh hs was founded in 2005. Not an established powerhouse. And he was only 6'3", 180 lbs.
I look at it like it's a team game, and stats depend on circumstances.
A rb that goes to a small school with a poor offensive line and not much of a qb....does that mean they wouldn't be a star
if they had played at one of the top universities in the country? I just think stats being attributed solely on the quality of the qb is a bunch of bullhockey.
Ask yourself this - if rosen had gone to Wyoming, do you think he would have led them to
a bowl game? I say, NOPE. Would rosen have been successful? NOPE, says I.
Would rosen ever have gone to Wyoming? NOPE.
-
I understand. But he went to a small hs, smaller college, one of three in town. Firebaugh hs was founded in 2005. Not an established powerhouse. And he was only 6'3", 180 lbs.
I look at it like it's a team game, and stats depend on circumstances.
A rb that goes to a small school with a poor offensive line and not much of a qb....does that mean they wouldn't be a star
if they had played at one of the top universities in the country? I just think stats being attributed solely on the quality of the qb is a bunch of bullhockey.
Ask yourself this - if rosen had gone to Wyoming, do you think he would have led them to
a bowl game? I say, NOPE. Would rosen have been successful? NOPE, says I.
Would rosen ever have gone to Wyoming? NOPE.
I understand. But he went to a small hs, smaller college, one of three in town. Firebaugh hs was founded in 2005. Not an established powerhouse. And he was only 6'3", 180 lbs.
I look at it like it's a team game, and stats depend on circumstances.
A rb that goes to a small school with a poor offensive line and not much of a qb....does that mean they wouldn't be a star
if they had played at one of the top universities in the country? I just think stats being attributed solely on the quality of the qb is a bunch of bullhockey.
Ask yourself this - if rosen had gone to Wyoming, do you think he would have led them to
a bowl game? I say, NOPE. Would rosen have been successful? NOPE, says I.
Would rosen ever have gone to Wyoming? NOPE.
A good athlete playing at a rinky dink school is also playing against talent from other rinky dink schools. Single A ball is single A ball from school to school. I know. I played Single A ball. A few guys who went on to play D-II football looked like world beaters at that level.
If grandma had balls, she would be grandpa. I don’t give a hot sh-it about Rosen. He has his own issues and pluses.
-
I understand. But he went to a small hs, smaller college, one of three in town. Firebaugh hs was founded in 2005. Not an established powerhouse. And he was only 6'3", 180 lbs.
I look at it like it's a team game, and stats depend on circumstances.
A rb that goes to a small school with a poor offensive line and not much of a qb....does that mean they wouldn't be a star
if they had played at one of the top universities in the country? I just think stats being attributed solely on the quality of the qb is a bunch of bullhockey.
Ask yourself this - if rosen had gone to Wyoming, do you think he would have led them to
a bowl game? I say, NOPE. Would rosen have been successful? NOPE, says I.
Would rosen ever have gone to Wyoming? NOPE.
I understand. But he went to a small hs, smaller college, one of three in town. Firebaugh hs was founded in 2005. Not an established powerhouse. And he was only 6'3", 180 lbs.
I look at it like it's a team game, and stats depend on circumstances.
A rb that goes to a small school with a poor offensive line and not much of a qb....does that mean they wouldn't be a star
if they had played at one of the top universities in the country? I just think stats being attributed solely on the quality of the qb is a bunch of bullhockey.
Ask yourself this - if rosen had gone to Wyoming, do you think he would have led them to
a bowl game? I say, NOPE. Would rosen have been successful? NOPE, says I.
Would rosen ever have gone to Wyoming? NOPE.
The "small school" excuse is wearing pretty thin at this point...
Ben Roethlisburger went to Miami University, my Alma mater, in the sh.itty MAC conference, and he still managed to throw twice as many TDs, have a better TD/INT ratio, and had a QB rating nearly 10 PTS higher than Josh Allen.
Ben: https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/ben-roethlisberger-1.html
Josh: https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/josh-allen-7.html
You have to face the facts: Josh Allen has a North Korean missile for an arm; it may be strong, but at the end of the day, it's not hitting shi.t.
-
I understand. But he went to a small hs, smaller college, one of three in town. Firebaugh hs was founded in 2005. Not an established powerhouse. And he was only 6'3", 180 lbs.
I look at it like it's a team game, and stats depend on circumstances.
A rb that goes to a small school with a poor offensive line and not much of a qb....does that mean they wouldn't be a star
if they had played at one of the top universities in the country? I just think stats being attributed solely on the quality of the qb is a bunch of bullhockey.
Ask yourself this - if rosen had gone to Wyoming, do you think he would have led them to
a bowl game? I say, NOPE. Would rosen have been successful? NOPE, says I.
Would rosen ever have gone to Wyoming? NOPE.
The "small school" excuse is wearing pretty thin at this point...
Ben Roethlisburger went to Miami University, my Alma mater, in the sh.itty MAC conference, and he still managed to throw twice as many TDs, have a better TD/INT ratio, and had a QB rating nearly 10 PTS higher than Josh Allen.
Ben: https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/ben-roethlisberger-1.html
Josh: https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/josh-allen-7.html
You have to face the facts: Josh Allen has a North Korean missile for an arm; it may be strong, but at the end of the day, it's not hitting shi.t.
The "small school" excuse is wearing pretty thin at this point...
Ben Roethlisburger went to Miami University, my Alma mater, in the sh.itty MAC conference, and he still managed to throw twice as many TDs, have a better TD/INT ratio, and had a QB rating nearly 10 PTS higher than Josh Allen.
Ben: https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/ben-roethlisberger-1.html
Josh: https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/josh-allen-7.html
You have to face the facts: Josh Allen has a North Korean missile for an arm; it may be strong, but at the end of the day, it's not hitting shi.t.
Thanks JB. the wife went to Miami, and we live a couple country roads up the way from Oxford in Dayton. Saw plenty of Ben at Miami, and he was dominant there with crazy stats. Cal's trying to spew crap Ben's Miami teams were way superior. If he doesn't like Ben, we can give him Joe Flacco at Delaware State 23 TD, 5 INT, 63 completion%. Allen didn't dominate the Mountain West. It's apples to apples- Josh might have been playing with inferior teammates- but he was also playing against inferior competition. Couldn't even win MW Offensive player of the year- that honor went to Rasaad Penny, a guy more than a few here want us to draft- he DID dominate at the Mountain West level. Paying attention Cal?
Some team is going to fall in love with his rocket launcher arm- I just hope it isn't us.
-
I understand. But he went to a small hs, smaller college, one of three in town. Firebaugh hs was founded in 2005. Not an established powerhouse. And he was only 6'3", 180 lbs.
I look at it like it's a team game, and stats depend on circumstances.
A rb that goes to a small school with a poor offensive line and not much of a qb....does that mean they wouldn't be a star
if they had played at one of the top universities in the country? I just think stats being attributed solely on the quality of the qb is a bunch of bullhockey.
Ask yourself this - if rosen had gone to Wyoming, do you think he would have led them to
a bowl game? I say, NOPE. Would rosen have been successful? NOPE, says I.
Would rosen ever have gone to Wyoming? NOPE.
The "small school" excuse is wearing pretty thin at this point...
Ben Roethlisburger went to Miami University, my Alma mater, in the sh.itty MAC conference, and he still managed to throw twice as many TDs, have a better TD/INT ratio, and had a QB rating nearly 10 PTS higher than Josh Allen.
Ben: https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/ben-roethlisberger-1.html
Josh: https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/josh-allen-7.html
You have to face the facts: Josh Allen has a North Korean missile for an arm; it may be strong, but at the end of the day, it's not hitting shi.t.
The "small school" excuse is wearing pretty thin at this point...
Ben Roethlisburger went to Miami University, my Alma mater, in the sh.itty MAC conference, and he still managed to throw twice as many TDs, have a better TD/INT ratio, and had a QB rating nearly 10 PTS higher than Josh Allen.
Ben: https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/ben-roethlisberger-1.html
Josh: https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/josh-allen-7.html
You have to face the facts: Josh Allen has a North Korean missile for an arm; it may be strong, but at the end of the day, it's not hitting shi.t.
I went to Kent. You can't argue jack nothin. Kent was a doormat to Miami way back in the day. Rapistbooger went to a MAC powerhouse.
Miami has won 22 conference titles, 18 outright and four shared. [124]
Look below at their conference records historically, idiot. Rapistbooger went to the best MAC school in the conference.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miami_RedHawks_football
All-time win-loss-tie record
- 651–395–44 (.617)
Conference football championships
Miami has won 22 conference titles, 18 outright and four shared. [124]
† denotes co-champion
-
so, jblew, you went there - you should have known that. But thanks for stepping in a cowpie.
-
It's funny, all the mock drafts, reporters, etc. out there say it's Darnold going away...but I just can't help but feel as though it's going to be Allen. There are moments when I believe he could grow into the man, but then I am so risk adverse at the qb position, that I feel as though Darnold is the right call. The more I think about it, the more I really believe the browns are going to draft Allen as their qb of the future.
-
The "small school" excuse is wearing pretty thin at this point...
Ben Roethlisburger went to Miami University, my Alma mater, in the sh.itty MAC conference, and he still managed to throw twice as many TDs, have a better TD/INT ratio, and had a QB rating nearly 10 PTS higher than Josh Allen.
Ben: https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/ben-roethlisberger-1.html
Josh: https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/josh-allen-7.html
You have to face the facts: Josh Allen has a North Korean missile for an arm; it may be strong, but at the end of the day, it's not hitting shi.t.
I went to Kent. You can't argue jack nothin. Kent was a doormat to Miami way back in the day. Rapistbooger went to a MAC powerhouse.
Miami has won 22 conference titles, 18 outright and four shared. [124]
Look below at their conference records historically, idiot. Rapistbooger went to the best MAC school in the conference.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miami_RedHawks_football
All-time win-loss-tie record
- 651–395–44 (.617)
Conference football championships
Miami has won 22 conference titles, 18 outright and four shared. [124]
† denotes co-champion
I went to Kent. You can't argue jack nothin. Kent was a doormat to Miami way back in the day. Rapistbooger went to a MAC powerhouse.
That statement right there shows how desperate your argument has become. If you think that any football team in the MAC conference is a football powerhouse, you are on the verge of senility.
Face the facts: this whole meandering thread of yours is nothing but an attempt by you to fit a square peg into a round hole by trying to make Josh Allen out to be a better QB prospect than Josh Rosen, not because of superior skills or athletic merit, but simply because you can't stand the political viewpoints of Rosen. Its that simple; I know it, and everyone else who's debated your horsesh.it logic in this thread knows it too. You seem to be the only one who wants to continue to live in Wonderland, Alice.
-
jblew sissy translation:
"well, der, blah blah blah blah blah, whine, scratch, blah, blah blah stupid stuff..."
look, anybody on this entire board can see the truth - Miami won all those titles over all those years,
and only ONCE did they lose two games in a season.
Meanwhile, at Kent:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Kent_State_Golden_Flashes_football_seasons
They only had three good seasons in a long time.
1954
1972
and 2012.
Yep - rapistbooger sure had some good stats vs Kent State.
idiot.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

