All Saquon, all the Time...
-
I don't want Saquon, not at 1 or 4. I prefer a guy who does most of his running inside the tackles, and I don't see many of Saquon's "bounce outside" runs working in the NFL. Now, before you get all upset, I'm NOT saying that Saquon can't run between the tackles, and I'm NOT saying he didn't grind out SOME tough yards that way, but I see him as more of a "higher end McCaffery" that went to the Panthers, instead of someone like Todd Gurley or Leonard Fournette. Again, I could be wrong, as many people consider Saquon to be the best offensive (or best period) in the draft. I, on the other hand, do not. Just an opinion. He's certainly got the power, but the guy just had so many games where he appeared to get bottled up, ya know? I realize that other teams were probably gearing up just to stop him, but still...I heard a stat on the radio that said Saquon failed to get over 100 yards rushing in 60% of his games as a starter. I have not verifed this stat, and have no idea if it's valid, so again, don't rip my head off. However, if it's true, I wonder how it compares to some of the other RB's taken in the top ten over the past few years.
More to my liking is someone such as Guice from LSU. He runs angry and hard, and he's the type of guy I think would work well for us. Bottom line is, I believe we'll have our choice of guys to select when our three second rounders come up, and THAT'S where I want to take my RB.
-
I don't want Saquon, not at 1 or 4. I prefer a guy who does most of his running inside the tackles, and I don't see many of Saquon's "bounce outside" runs working in the NFL. Now, before you get all upset, I'm NOT saying that Saquon can't run between the tackles, and I'm NOT saying he didn't grind out SOME tough yards that way, but I see him as more of a "higher end McCaffery" that went to the Panthers, instead of someone like Todd Gurley or Leonard Fournette. Again, I could be wrong, as many people consider Saquon to be the best offensive (or best period) in the draft. I, on the other hand, do not. Just an opinion. He's certainly got the power, but the guy just had so many games where he appeared to get bottled up, ya know? I realize that other teams were probably gearing up just to stop him, but still...I heard a stat on the radio that said Saquon failed to get over 100 yards rushing in 60% of his games as a starter. I have not verifed this stat, and have no idea if it's valid, so again, don't rip my head off. However, if it's true, I wonder how it compares to some of the other RB's taken in the top ten over the past few years.
More to my liking is someone such as Guice from LSU. He runs angry and hard, and he's the type of guy I think would work well for us. Bottom line is, I believe we'll have our choice of guys to select when our three second rounders come up, and THAT'S where I want to take my RB.
More to my liking is someone such as Guice from LSU. He runs angry and hard, and he's the type of guy I think would work well for us. Bottom line is, I believe we'll have our choice of guys to select when our three second rounders come up, and THAT'S where I want to take my RB.
Fertile area for RBs, but also fertile for other positions, e.g, WR, CB, DT, S... positions where the roll-off is much sharper IMO than it is at RB.
-
Is SD---Tom trying to become another Groundhog Day character?

Ralph or Gus
-
Is SD---Tom trying to become another Groundhog Day character?

Ralph or Gus
Is SD---Tom trying to become another Groundhog Day character?
Ralph or Gus
Why? Is it too early for flapjacks?
-
Is SD---Tom trying to become another Groundhog Day character?
Ralph or Gus
Why? Is it too early for flapjacks?
-
-
The video I posted is not a highlight video. lol
Again, keep trying though- it makes me smile.
-
The video I posted is not a highlight video. lol
Again, keep trying though- it makes me smile.
-
Btw, all that jumping Saquon does will kill him dead in the pros.
-
The video I posted is not a highlight video. lol
Again, keep trying though- it makes me smile.
-
The video I posted is not a highlight video. lol
Again, keep trying though- it makes me smile.
-
-
So....
Everything resolved?
Not sure Tour, we keep pitching, but Po's not catching. The fair & balanced video (that I actually bothered to watch) showing why he got stuffed against Ohio State should clue him in Saquon is not Superman. Go ahead and dance- POW. For a supposed "elite" RB, he sure can be tackled- with ease- by one guy. Peterson is\was way better in the YAC department. Jim Brown was on a completely different level. Jim could run over five defenders, and carry a guy on his back 10 yards into the end zone.

-
Btw, all that jumping Saquon does will kill him dead in the pros.
Btw, all that jumping Saquon does will kill him dead in the pros.
Yes, it makes you a great target to get buried!
-
You're are so adorable.
Like anyone actually watches your Barkley videos - or what we all refer to as: "PoG's football porn"
Oh how disgusting!

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

