All Saquon, all the Time...
-
Any time someone posts about how the Browns should do something because tons of Browns fans want them to do something, I think about how many Browns fans jumped up and down in complete euphoric pandemonium when Roger Goodell announced: "With the 22nd overall pick, the Cleveland Browns select Johnny Manziel, QB from Texas A&M".
Any time someone posts about how the Browns should do something because tons of Browns fans want them to do something, I think about how many Browns fans jumped up and down in complete euphoric pandemonium when Roger Goodell announced: "With the 22nd overall pick, the Cleveland Browns select Johnny Manziel, QB from Texas A&M".
Exactly, there's a Browns Facebook page I joined about a month ago, and I'm appalled at the general lack of intelligence over there. Bunch of guys think there's no QB worthy of being taken in the top 5, so draft Chubb and Barkley instead. They didn't get the memo Jeremiah has Darnold rated higher than Carson Wentz.
At least I wasn't one of the yippee, it's Johnny crowd. BTW, I screamed a string of profanities at the TV when Jim Brown announced Kizer.
-
Yeah baby! Just got it confirmed- Barkley #1 overall!! First time in 20 years.... Don't ask me for my source, but I'm pretty confident in this revelation!!!
WOOHOO!!! This is going to be epic, legendary... are you ready for the resurrection of the Cleveland Browns?>)
Taylor - Barkley - Njoku - Gordon - Landry
Time to burn!
Yeah baby! Just got it confirmed- Barkley #1 overall!! First time in 20 years.... Don't ask me for my source, but I'm pretty confident in this revelation!!!
WOOHOO!!! This is going to be epic, legendary... are you ready for the resurrection of the Cleveland Browns?>)
Taylor - Barkley - Njoku - Gordon - Landry
Time to burn!
Was it the Homeless Guy? Cool your jets Po- the Browns draft board won't take it's final shape for at least another 10 days when they've done all the private interviews, workouts and hashed it over for a couple days of brainstorming. Who said so? Dorsey himself- and that was a very public comment. Whoever told you that was blowing smoke up your azz.
-
The above video covers a wide range of points. Such as 3 down back, athleticism, Barkley's arsenal, ball security, one on one matchups, the ability to help the QB determine whether he's facing man or zone coverage really easily. Just take a few minutes and get a better idea of what you're getting with Saquon.
-
Give this one a view, it's pretty good. Has interviews with Barkley's high school coach, his college coach and his college positional coach.
The broadcasters say that Barkley would be DYNAMITE in the Browns Offense with Haley as OC and the weapons on the perimeter.
-
Here is the Penny video breakdown for comparison. Love Penny and I'm supporting taking Penny with that last second rounder if he's still available. That would set up our running back position for the next 10 years.
Here is the Penny video breakdown for comparison. Love Penny and I'm supporting taking Penny with that last second rounder if he's still available. That would set up our running back position for the next 10 years.
You're starting to say things that don't make sense again Po. You have said Barkley would set the Browns up for next 5 years, now with Penny it's 10? It doesn't work like that. You don't add the 2 careers together
-
Here is the Penny video breakdown for comparison. Love Penny and I'm supporting taking Penny with that last second rounder if he's still available. That would set up our running back position for the next 10 years.
You're starting to say things that don't make sense again Po. You have said Barkley would set the Browns up for next 5 years, now with Penny it's 10? It doesn't work like that. You don't add the 2 careers together
You're starting to say things that don't make sense again Po. You have said Barkley would set the Browns up for next 5 years, now with Penny it's 10? It doesn't work like that. You don't add the 2 careers together
Taking Barkley in the first round gives us 5 years- 4 years with a team option 5th year. That will put us just after the 2022 NFL season. Saquon will then be 26 years old. If he is everything that everyone thinks he can be, myself included- I could easily seen us resigning him to another 5 year contract.
Getting Penny would just help to disperse some of the mileage that runningbacks can endure. Late in games, resting for the playoffs, getting a breather or a blow here or there. Plus, you would have two really solid guys to return Kicks and Punts... well, 3 really- Peppers, Penny and Barkley.
Imagine formation sets where you have Peppers joining these guys or whatever Haley can come up with.
I'm just saying that Penny would help to lessen the load on Barkley... not saying that he'd need it, but it would help for Barkley to have a loooong and healthy career for the Browns.
... It would take away some of his carries and hurt his totals a little, especially late in games if put him on ice for the next week- once the other team is demoralized and the Browns have pulled away, running the ball is going to become much easier for a guy like Saquon to really rack up the yardage. And, I'm sure I'll hear about how Penny is tearing up the stat column... but we'll all know why.
-
Are you afraid you'll learn something?
We already know everything we need to know about Saquon, and have for at least a month to make an intelligent decision. Adding more videos is for your entertainment- no one else's. I'm not wasting my time anymore watching them over a player it's at best 50\50 we're going to draft.
Just the mere fact you can dredge up more stuff in addition to gee- I don't know- the 100 or so videos You've already posted proves the hype over this guy is out of control. SERIOUSLY- YOU THINK POSTING MORE VIDEOS IS GOING TO CHANGE ANYONE'S MIND AT THIS POINT? I SAID IT BEFORE ONCE ALREADY- YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME.
-
Are you afraid you'll learn something?
We already know everything we need to know about Saquon, and have for at least a month to make an intelligent decision. Adding more videos is for your entertainment- no one else's. I'm not wasting my time anymore watching them over a player it's at best 50\50 we're going to draft.
Just the mere fact you can dredge up more stuff in addition to gee- I don't know- the 100 or so videos You've already posted proves the hype over this guy is out of control. SERIOUSLY- YOU THINK POSTING MORE VIDEOS IS GOING TO CHANGE ANYONE'S MIND AT THIS POINT? I SAID IT BEFORE ONCE ALREADY- YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME.
Adding more videos is for your entertainment- no one else's. I'm not wasting my time anymore watching them over a player it's at best 50\50 we're going to draft.
SERIOUSLY- YOU THINK POSTING MORE VIDEOS IS GOING TO CHANGE ANYONE'S MIND AT THIS POINT? I SAID IT BEFORE ONCE ALREADY- YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME.
Barkley combined 60 something pages later gumby has not opened a single video. Did I win something? Barkley will be forced into playing the role of Terrance West. Than north,than east, than of course backwards heading South. but not here.. Watch as Elway throws Barkley behind a turdable O-line at pick #5..
-
I got the Barkley Network special, was $499.99 for only $199.99 for a limited time only, good until December 31, 2018 only.
Can't wait to figure out how to open it.

You didn't realize this is The Barkley Network preview Channel? Coming in August and September complete game tape, interviews, and commentary of every time Saquon touches the ball !!! I can't wait, what about you?
-
I got the Barkley Network special, was $499.99 for only $199.99 for a limited time only, good until December 31, 2018 only.
Can't wait to figure out how to open it.

You didn't realize this is The Barkley Network preview Channel? Coming in August and September complete game tape, interviews, and commentary of every time Saquon touches the ball !!! I can't wait, what about you?
-
Just heard a REALLY interesting stat. % of carries 4+ yards, 47%, worst over top 10 back this year, and worst of any back drafted in 1st round. But, I know he is a home run hitter, so % of carries 10+ yards would show how dominant Barkley is, 14.3%, good for LAST in both.
Hmm, but those highlight vids show a different story. It's almost like a highlight video only shows good things, where total numbers show everything. But that certainly couldn't be the case
-
Just heard a REALLY interesting stat. % of carries 4+ yards, 47%, worst over top 10 back this year, and worst of any back drafted in 1st round. But, I know he is a home run hitter, so % of carries 10+ yards would show how dominant Barkley is, 14.3%, good for LAST in both.
Hmm, but those highlight vids show a different story. It's almost like a highlight video only shows good things, where total numbers show everything. But that certainly couldn't be the case
Just heard a REALLY interesting stat. % of carries 4+ yards, 47%, worst over top 10 back this year, and worst of any back drafted in 1st round. But, I know he is a home run hitter, so % of carries 10+ yards would show how dominant Barkley is, 14.3%, good for LAST in both.
Hmm, but those highlight vids show a different story. It's almost like a highlight video only shows good things, where total numbers show everything. But that certainly couldn't be the case
Where did you hear this stat. I am completely against drafting Barkley so i really want to find out the source of this so I can tell my buddies.
-
Just heard a REALLY interesting stat. % of carries 4+ yards, 47%, worst over top 10 back this year, and worst of any back drafted in 1st round. But, I know he is a home run hitter, so % of carries 10+ yards would show how dominant Barkley is, 14.3%, good for LAST in both.
Hmm, but those highlight vids show a different story. It's almost like a highlight video only shows good things, where total numbers show everything. But that certainly couldn't be the case
Just heard a REALLY interesting stat. % of carries 4+ yards, 47%, worst over top 10 back this year, and worst of any back drafted in 1st round. But, I know he is a home run hitter, so % of carries 10+ yards would show how dominant Barkley is, 14.3%, good for LAST in both.
Hmm, but those highlight vids show a different story. It's almost like a highlight video only shows good things, where total numbers show everything. But that certainly couldn't be the case
Some people just won't listen to the disturbing fact- you can't get a clear picture of a prospect just by looking at highlight videos without looking at the lowlight videos. Like the Josh Allen pumpers wowed by his 50 yard on the run ropes- without seeing the times his 20 yard outs from a clean pocket are 10' over his receiver's heads.
But gee, his Barkley\Allen's surrounding talent was inferior. Not buying it.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
