Skip to content

Chasing the Dragon

Political Discussion
12 6 848
  • @danamal said:

    I prefer spinner bait when im fishing....

    I like to fish for catfish, so stink bait is my choice...and there is plenty of stink in Washington.

  • I may take up fishing for suckers...

    'cause there must be a LOT of em, because Obama got elected.... @@

  • Please don't take this the wrong way, cal, but your Obama jokes stink like a stale fart.

  • Obama Selling Military Secrets to China for Debt Forgivenes?

    Article Here

    While this proposal is controversial, it is not being presented to Congress, where it could meet with stern opposition. Instead, the State Department has been informed to assisted the Defense Department with the transfer of materials.

    A little skeptical here as frankly $50 billion is less than a drop in the bucket of Chinese Treasury holdings which are easily well over $1 trillion. The economic impact of this transaction would be negligible to zero. On the other hand, if this ends up being true, it is quite frightening, as it merely demonstrates, aside from all the scary geo-political considerations, just how bad of a dealmaker our President is.

    Look what China just bought from Obama, B-2 Spirit

    B-2_Spirit_original.jpg

  • Well, Clinton did the same thing, for $$$$ donated to his reelection campaign...

    say, Obama got Chinese donations, too.

    Corrupt, lying manipulators.

    Clinton was not a socialist though, give him credit.

  • btw, mz the pussy and Dan, a sucker is a real fish. I didn't make that up.

    It was a fishing joke.

    Your IQ slur was not in keeping with the run of the thread, non-personal fishing jokes.

    But you two had to stoop to personal attacks.

    NOW you see what is ruining threads around here?

    T is right - something stinks, and it's certain top Dems' $$$$$ relationship with China.

  • Hey dan you didnt care to read through the thread, its not a fishing story afterall, but you libs wont reply on the fact that your boy obama has sold us out by giving the chicons our stealth bomber technology. read up the thread and see what the chineese get behind obama door #2

    hook, line & sinker. just might have to rip the hook out of the gut!

  • Cal,

    This thread had nothing to do with fishing.

    ***********************************

    NO. YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING OLLIE !

    ***********************************

    Your quip about fishing led to more quips about fishing. You made a statment with

    a fishing quip, so did we.

    Too bad, you don't like our quips because it's on our side of the political fence.

    But referring to anybody's IQ is a slur against those who are learning disabled, and

    I don't appreciate that. Surely somebody as smart as you can think of a more

    appropriate and non-offensive way to criticize someone's opinions..

    or I am wrong about that... eh? @@

    *************************************

    I posted a reply to T's attempt to try and drudge up anything he can find to slam the President and I simply stated that T was fishing for a story hence the joke.

    **************************************

    We were making silly political points by mocking your analogy. What goes around, comes around, Dan.

    **************************************

    You either dont bother to read threads or cant comprehend what your reading which is why I followed up with the IQ joke.

    **************************************

    I know you made the IQ joke BECAUSE I read it. I know why you did, and I

    am offended by the personal IQ slurs, especially when there are a few others

    who want to slap others in the face with their education as a cya.

    **************************************

    Im not slamming or making personal attacks but if you cant get up to speed on whats going on around here maybe it is a personal attack....

    **************************************

    It is a personal attack. Your assumptions are not valid. See? If I said "Your ASS-umptions are not valid" that

    would be a personal attack.

    If you can't get up to speed on discourse without personal attacks, maybe you should personally attack yourself

    to get the point.

    I have to stop being witty now, I think the fields are dry enough to plant more and rock pick.

    BTW, I think there is a fish called a "Rockfish" But I'll stop being funny now so I don't give

    you bluegills. I am just reacting to you getting shnarky with me.

    Don't go away and pout like a trout, just take a hike like a pike.

    Dammit, Dan, this is all YOUR fault. LOL

  • just to set things straight, Clinton only had a democratic senate his first two years in office.

  • just to set things straight, Clinton only had a democratic senate his first two years in office.

    @pumpkin-eater said:

    just to set things straight, Clinton only had a democratic senate his first two years in office.

    And while we're being straight the boom years of his administration were with a more balanced government.

    WSS