Is this a playoff team?
-



-
I watched the playoffs last year. Both conferences were full of very good, but not elite teams. The SB had two teams with good D's get torched.
In otherwords, it's possible.
The NE defense was not that good.
IIRC, last in the league. They sucked vs the run and thats why Shelton is there.
-
The football gods could shine on the Browns.
You dont wish for injuries, but if Ben goes down for 2018 the Steelers are done. Harbawl and Lewis are both on the hot seat because of poor performances.
-
The Cleveland Browns are ABSOLUTELEY going to be a PLAYOFF TEAM this season.
Tyrod Taylor and Kevin Hogan are a solid B at QB
Josh Gordon and Jarvis Landry are one of the NFL most scary duos as of this writing. A+ for WR
If the draft pans out correctly and we pick the Elite RB we'll have an A+ running game as well.
A hot young explosive offense and a young and talented defense with some veteran pieces at key positions.
Going into our 3rd season with Hue as HC, our 2nd with Gregg Williams and adding a legit OC in Haley is going to pay dividends.
We are certainly going to be in for a fun and exciting ride- Maybe the best since our 10 win season!
You realize Hogan will be gone right? Signing Stanton was the kiss of death for him. Just a matter of time
You realize Hogan will be gone right? Signing Stanton was the kiss of death for him. Just a matter of time
At best the Browns will try and stash Hogan on the Practice Squad. I looked, and he's still eligible. Camp arm, and nothing more....
^^jcam222, Realize Poe'g owns a post flame thrower?🥷 he realizes nothing..... Am not willing to toss next seasons 1st rounder due to promising LT draftees..But I'd be willing to throw most the 5th,6th & 7ths in this one & next years 2nd & 3rds.. to stay in top 4 to 5 rounds of this Draft..
Regarding Po- he lives in a fantasy world where the only reason Hogan isn't a starting QB in the NFL is because he's unfairly been relegated to third string on the Browns.... And Saquon? Sheeze, gonna set the rookie- (if not all time) records for rushing and touchdowns.
Gumby- this may well be a deep draft- but I'm not willing to put all my draft eggs in the 2018 basket. What if some of our picks this year don't pan out? What if some of the guys on the roster either under perform, or just flat out arent good enough. Plenty of players to choose from in that category.
-
with a great draft, I do believe the Browns have a playoff quality team. They were in a lot of games last year...
pass defense was the main aggravating problem, to me. We'll see. It won't be their new qb that gets them there, either.
Going to be a wild ride.
-
You realize Hogan will be gone right? Signing Stanton was the kiss of death for him. Just a matter of time
At best the Browns will try and stash Hogan on the Practice Squad. I looked, and he's still eligible. Camp arm, and nothing more....
^^jcam222, Realize Poe'g owns a post flame thrower?🥷 he realizes nothing..... Am not willing to toss next seasons 1st rounder due to promising LT draftees..But I'd be willing to throw most the 5th,6th & 7ths in this one & next years 2nd & 3rds.. to stay in top 4 to 5 rounds of this Draft..
Regarding Po- he lives in a fantasy world where the only reason Hogan isn't a starting QB in the NFL is because he's unfairly been relegated to third string on the Browns.... And Saquon? Sheeze, gonna set the rookie- (if not all time) records for rushing and touchdowns.
Gumby- this may well be a deep draft- but I'm not willing to put all my draft eggs in the 2018 basket. What if some of our picks this year don't pan out? What if some of the guys on the roster either under perform, or just flat out arent good enough. Plenty of players to choose from in that category.
At best the Browns will try and stash Hogan on the Practice Squad. I looked, and he's still eligible. Camp arm, and nothing more....
Regarding Po- he lives in a fantasy world where the only reason Hogan isn't a starting QB in the NFL is because he's unfairly been relegated to third string on the Browns.... And Saquon? Sheeze, gonna set the rookie- (if not all time) records for rushing and touchdowns.
Pretty accurate assessment really.
I believe in Hogan as a tireless worker, a leader and a genuinely good person, much like I view Saquon. I guess that's why I can get behind these guys because I trust that they will put the work in that I would put in. They will give their all to be the best they can be at what they do.
I didn't say that Saquon is perfect, or say that he would break all the records. I think that Saquon, just being Saquon- is enough. He is a phenomenal talent, and incredibly- he still has untapped potential. He's a homerun hitter, but you will strike out from time to time.
We could have won so many games if we just had that one big play. It doesn't sound like much, I know. I make it sound like IF Corey Coleman catches a ball for a big gain that that counts. No, it's the play that drops your jaw and you shake your head. It's the play that you look at your friend and neither of you need to say a word- because what you just saw was special. It's the play that makes every player on the sideline believe that we can win this game.
A Quarterback is only necessary to distribute the ball to the players that make the plays. That and to avoid giving the ball to the other team. It's no surprise or anomaly that the years that we had some success we had big playmakers and an average QB.
You guys- the media included, make the QB position way too important. The object of the game is to get the ball across the goal and stop the other team from doing it. Really guys, that's it.
-
At best the Browns will try and stash Hogan on the Practice Squad. I looked, and he's still eligible. Camp arm, and nothing more....
Regarding Po- he lives in a fantasy world where the only reason Hogan isn't a starting QB in the NFL is because he's unfairly been relegated to third string on the Browns.... And Saquon? Sheeze, gonna set the rookie- (if not all time) records for rushing and touchdowns.
Pretty accurate assessment really.
I believe in Hogan as a tireless worker, a leader and a genuinely good person, much like I view Saquon. I guess that's why I can get behind these guys because I trust that they will put the work in that I would put in. They will give their all to be the best they can be at what they do.
I didn't say that Saquon is perfect, or say that he would break all the records. I think that Saquon, just being Saquon- is enough. He is a phenomenal talent, and incredibly- he still has untapped potential. He's a homerun hitter, but you will strike out from time to time.
We could have won so many games if we just had that one big play. It doesn't sound like much, I know. I make it sound like IF Corey Coleman catches a ball for a big gain that that counts. No, it's the play that drops your jaw and you shake your head. It's the play that you look at your friend and neither of you need to say a word- because what you just saw was special. It's the play that makes every player on the sideline believe that we can win this game.
A Quarterback is only necessary to distribute the ball to the players that make the plays. That and to avoid giving the ball to the other team. It's no surprise or anomaly that the years that we had some success we had big playmakers and an average QB.
You guys- the media included, make the QB position way too important. The object of the game is to get the ball across the goal and stop the other team from doing it. Really guys, that's it.
-
At best the Browns will try and stash Hogan on the Practice Squad. I looked, and he's still eligible. Camp arm, and nothing more....
Regarding Po- he lives in a fantasy world where the only reason Hogan isn't a starting QB in the NFL is because he's unfairly been relegated to third string on the Browns.... And Saquon? Sheeze, gonna set the rookie- (if not all time) records for rushing and touchdowns.
Pretty accurate assessment really.
I believe in Hogan as a tireless worker, a leader and a genuinely good person, much like I view Saquon. I guess that's why I can get behind these guys because I trust that they will put the work in that I would put in. They will give their all to be the best they can be at what they do.
I didn't say that Saquon is perfect, or say that he would break all the records. I think that Saquon, just being Saquon- is enough. He is a phenomenal talent, and incredibly- he still has untapped potential. He's a homerun hitter, but you will strike out from time to time.
We could have won so many games if we just had that one big play. It doesn't sound like much, I know. I make it sound like IF Corey Coleman catches a ball for a big gain that that counts. No, it's the play that drops your jaw and you shake your head. It's the play that you look at your friend and neither of you need to say a word- because what you just saw was special. It's the play that makes every player on the sideline believe that we can win this game.
A Quarterback is only necessary to distribute the ball to the players that make the plays. That and to avoid giving the ball to the other team. It's no surprise or anomaly that the years that we had some success we had big playmakers and an average QB.
You guys- the media included, make the QB position way too important. The object of the game is to get the ball across the goal and stop the other team from doing it. Really guys, that's it.
Pretty accurate assessment really.
I believe in Hogan as a tireless worker, a leader and a genuinely good person, much like I view Saquon. I guess that's why I can get behind these guys because I trust that they will put the work in that I would put in. They will give their all to be the best they can be at what they do.
I didn't say that Saquon is perfect, or say that he would break all the records. I think that Saquon, just being Saquon- is enough. He is a phenomenal talent, and incredibly- he still has untapped potential. He's a homerun hitter, but you will strike out from time to time.
We could have won so many games if we just had that one big play. It doesn't sound like much, I know. I make it sound like IF Corey Coleman catches a ball for a big gain that that counts. No, it's the play that drops your jaw and you shake your head. It's the play that you look at your friend and neither of you need to say a word- because what you just saw was special. It's the play that makes every player on the sideline believe that we can win this game.
A Quarterback is only necessary to distribute the ball to the players that make the plays. That and to avoid giving the ball to the other team. It's no surprise or anomaly that the years that we had some success we had big playmakers and an average QB.
You guys- the media included, make the QB position way too important. The object of the game is to get the ball across the goal and stop the other team from doing it. Really guys, that's it.
Po- sure sometimes the QB isn't important IF the rest of the supporting cast is tremendous. Very average or below average quarterbacks have won Super Bowls like Doug Williams, Jim McMahon, and Trent Dilfer. Nick Foles is the latest example, but that Eagles defense won the game.
The key to long term sustainable success is to have a true franchise guy at the controls. Green Bay promptly went in the dumpster when Aaron Rodgers got hurt. Need more proof? Brady, Rivers, Brees, Roethlisberger, Ryan- all HOF, Ryan will get there eventually. Going for middle of the road at the most important position on the field (and it isn't running back, by a long shot) is a good recipe for going one and done. I want better than that. Giving away my age, I was five years old when Otto Graham retired, and we're around 60 years overdue to get another HOF QB.
Regarding Saquon- your problem is- all you're looking at is his home run ability. In all honesty, I think he's going to be well above average in the NFL, but not so much better than the other running backs coming out it warrants using a top 5 pick on him. We've told you around 10 times already- he strikes out a lot, exactly because he's constantly looking for the big play. That's not just us guys in the peanut gallery pointing that out, it's been shown in several videos by professional talent evaluators. He'll dance around instead of taking the sure 3 yards. Hence my Zumba Dancer comment to Ghoolie, & that's what what worries me. He has impressive stop on a dime cutting ability. But- it will only take one time when he's got that leg already at a crazy angle for a defender to time his shot and break his knee in half. Plus- Barkley is NOT a power runner in the mold of an Earl Campbell. Instead of posting more Saquon videos, go look at some tape of Adrian Peterson- he's everything Saquon is, and more, because in his prime- he usually didn't get tackled by the first guy who hit him.
-
Remember they have 5 to 6 wins last year if not for the qb. Tyrod is an upgrade so 6 to 7 win realistically then at the end of the season darnold starts working in. Next year I say wild card maybe division but the biggest hurdle is cohesion along the offensive line.
-
You realize Hogan will be gone right? Signing Stanton was the kiss of death for him. Just a matter of time
At best the Browns will try and stash Hogan on the Practice Squad. I looked, and he's still eligible. Camp arm, and nothing more....
^^jcam222, Realize Poe'g owns a post flame thrower?🥷 he realizes nothing..... Am not willing to toss next seasons 1st rounder due to promising LT draftees..But I'd be willing to throw most the 5th,6th & 7ths in this one & next years 2nd & 3rds.. to stay in top 4 to 5 rounds of this Draft..
Regarding Po- he lives in a fantasy world where the only reason Hogan isn't a starting QB in the NFL is because he's unfairly been relegated to third string on the Browns.... And Saquon? Sheeze, gonna set the rookie- (if not all time) records for rushing and touchdowns.
Gumby- this may well be a deep draft- but I'm not willing to put all my draft eggs in the 2018 basket. What if some of our picks this year don't pan out? What if some of the guys on the roster either under perform, or just flat out arent good enough. Plenty of players to choose from in that category.
Gumby- this may well be a deep draft- but I'm not willing to put all my draft eggs in the 2018 basket. What if some of our picks this year don't pan out? What if some of the guys on the roster either under perform, or just flat out arent good enough. Plenty of players to choose from in that category.
H, get use to Dorsey. He left no rocks unturned in KC & no Draft picks to better Chiefs with Alex..I want no rocks left unturned when Hue Jackson is handed talent & He either wins or walks the plank..I'd even be willing to find a trade partner on WR smurf Gary Coleman to get Christian Kirks as a additional 2nd Round pick..If we must.. a 3rd Round wide receiver has hands not made of glass

-
At best the Browns will try and stash Hogan on the Practice Squad. I looked, and he's still eligible. Camp arm, and nothing more....
Regarding Po- he lives in a fantasy world where the only reason Hogan isn't a starting QB in the NFL is because he's unfairly been relegated to third string on the Browns.... And Saquon? Sheeze, gonna set the rookie- (if not all time) records for rushing and touchdowns.
Pretty accurate assessment really.
I believe in Hogan as a tireless worker, a leader and a genuinely good person, much like I view Saquon. I guess that's why I can get behind these guys because I trust that they will put the work in that I would put in. They will give their all to be the best they can be at what they do.
I didn't say that Saquon is perfect, or say that he would break all the records. I think that Saquon, just being Saquon- is enough. He is a phenomenal talent, and incredibly- he still has untapped potential. He's a homerun hitter, but you will strike out from time to time.
We could have won so many games if we just had that one big play. It doesn't sound like much, I know. I make it sound like IF Corey Coleman catches a ball for a big gain that that counts. No, it's the play that drops your jaw and you shake your head. It's the play that you look at your friend and neither of you need to say a word- because what you just saw was special. It's the play that makes every player on the sideline believe that we can win this game.
A Quarterback is only necessary to distribute the ball to the players that make the plays. That and to avoid giving the ball to the other team. It's no surprise or anomaly that the years that we had some success we had big playmakers and an average QB.
You guys- the media included, make the QB position way too important. The object of the game is to get the ball across the goal and stop the other team from doing it. Really guys, that's it.
Pretty accurate assessment really.
I believe in Hogan as a tireless worker, a leader and a genuinely good person, much like I view Saquon. I guess that's why I can get behind these guys because I trust that they will put the work in that I would put in. They will give their all to be the best they can be at what they do.
As my boss said to me once "I don't care how hard you work I care about results" I have no doubt Hogan is a tireless worker and good guy, unfortunately his ability to deliver results is capped well below the necessary level
-
The football gods could shine on the Browns.
You dont wish for injuries, but if Ben goes down for 2018 the Steelers are done. Harbawl and Lewis are both on the hot seat because of poor performances.
The football gods could shine on the Browns.
You dont wish for injuries, but if Ben goes down for 2018 the Steelers are done. Harbawl and Lewis are both on the hot seat because of poor performances.
Not only is Roethlisberger getting near the end, but this will be Antonio Brown's 9th season.
Their window for a title is closing. Problem is, their biggest nemesis in the AFC could be on the downswing too.
-
The football gods could shine on the Browns.
You dont wish for injuries, but if Ben goes down for 2018 the Steelers are done. Harbawl and Lewis are both on the hot seat because of poor performances.
Not only is Roethlisberger getting near the end, but this will be Antonio Brown's 9th season.
Their window for a title is closing. Problem is, their biggest nemesis in the AFC could be on the downswing too.
Not only is Roethlisberger getting near the end, but this will be Antonio Brown's 9th season.
Their window for a title is closing. Problem is, their biggest nemesis in the AFC could be on the downswing too.
New offensive coordinator, contract squabbles with Bell and Ive never liked the HC.
-
-
Not only is Roethlisberger getting near the end, but this will be Antonio Brown's 9th season.
Their window for a title is closing. Problem is, their biggest nemesis in the AFC could be on the downswing too.
New offensive coordinator, contract squabbles with Bell and Ive never liked the HC.
New offensive coordinator, contract squabbles with Bell and Ive never liked the HC.
The Bengals are beatable, L. Bell is a multimillionaire crybaby jock, how sad. Big Ben is one hit from extended time off as A. Brown my star FL player is starting to show dings!
SEASON WEEK DESCRIPTION STATUS 2017 DC Calf, Illness Questionable 2017 17 Calf Out 2017 16 Calf Out 2017 13 Toe Questionable 2015 DC Concussion Out 2015 WC Concussion Day-To-Day 2014 2 Not Injury Related Probable Yeah the BROWNS could possibility win 4 games and if the ball bounces right more, they desperately needed WR help and should have a loaded draft.
Oh and I'll pass on the Jose Cuervo but will take cash or travellers checks.

-
New offensive coordinator, contract squabbles with Bell and Ive never liked the HC.
The Bengals are beatable, L. Bell is a multimillionaire crybaby jock, how sad. Big Ben is one hit from extended time off as A. Brown my star FL player is starting to show dings!
SEASON WEEK DESCRIPTION STATUS 2017 DC Calf, Illness Questionable 2017 17 Calf Out 2017 16 Calf Out 2017 13 Toe Questionable 2015 DC Concussion Out 2015 WC Concussion Day-To-Day 2014 2 Not Injury Related Probable Yeah the BROWNS could possibility win 4 games and if the ball bounces right more, they desperately needed WR help and should have a loaded draft.
Oh and I'll pass on the Jose Cuervo but will take cash or travellers checks.

The Bengals are beatable, L. Bell is a multimillionaire crybaby jock, how sad. Big Ben is one hit from extended time off as A. Brown my star FL player is starting to show dings!
SEASON WEEK DESCRIPTION STATUS 2017 DC Calf, Illness Questionable 2017 17 Calf Out 2017 16 Calf Out 2017 13 Toe Questionable 2015 DC Concussion Out 2015 WC Concussion Day-To-Day 2014 2 Not Injury Related Probable Yeah the BROWNS could possibility win 4 games and if the ball bounces right more, they desperately needed WR help and should have a loaded draft.
Oh and I'll pass on the Jose Cuervo but will take cash or travellers checks.

what about bitcoin ?
-
Ill take that bet for a bottle of Jose Quirvo 1800. You have about $30 to spend on your end.
You wont bet me though.
You may want to reconsider that bet.
Say what you will about Ghoolie---I've been on this board for 8 years and every year his season win/loss prediction is dead on.
-
Ill take that bet for a bottle of Jose Quirvo 1800. You have about $30 to spend on your end.
You wont bet me though.
He won't take those Lamar Jackson bets either...
You may want to reconsider that bet.
Say what you will about Ghoolie---I've been on this board for 8 years and every year his season win/loss prediction is dead on.
A stopped clock is right twice a day. Ghoolie logic: Browns have sucked for the last 20 years, therefore, they will suck this year too. The draft hasn't even happened yet and he's predicting a win loss total? I'd like to have his crystal ball spit out the winning Powerball numbers for me.
-
Ill take that bet for a bottle of Jose Quirvo 1800. You have about $30 to spend on your end.
You wont bet me though.
You may want to reconsider that bet.
Say what you will about Ghoolie---I've been on this board for 8 years and every year his season win/loss prediction is dead on.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login