Skip to content

Is this a playoff team?

The Browns Board
71 24 3.2k 1
  • The football gods could shine on the Browns.

    You dont wish for injuries, but if Ben goes down for 2018 the Steelers are done. Harbawl and Lewis are both on the hot seat because of poor performances.

    @boo-fagley said:

    The football gods could shine on the Browns.

    You dont wish for injuries, but if Ben goes down for 2018 the Steelers are done. Harbawl and Lewis are both on the hot seat because of poor performances.

    Not only is Roethlisberger getting near the end, but this will be Antonio Brown's 9th season. 

    Their window for a title is closing. Problem is, their biggest nemesis in the AFC could be on the downswing too. 

  • @boo-fagley said:

    The football gods could shine on the Browns.

    You dont wish for injuries, but if Ben goes down for 2018 the Steelers are done. Harbawl and Lewis are both on the hot seat because of poor performances.

    Not only is Roethlisberger getting near the end, but this will be Antonio Brown's 9th season. 

    Their window for a title is closing. Problem is, their biggest nemesis in the AFC could be on the downswing too. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Not only is Roethlisberger getting near the end, but this will be Antonio Brown's 9th season. 

    Their window for a title is closing. Problem is, their biggest nemesis in the AFC could be on the downswing too. 

    New offensive coordinator, contract squabbles with Bell and Ive never liked the HC.

  • @dawgs89 said:

    Dare I ask It? What do y'all think?

    They could not make the NCAA Playoffs. Alabama, Clemson, OSU, Michigan, Penn State and LSU would ALL beat the 2018 Cleveland Browns 2 out of 3 times. This team will not win 4 games.

    @ghoolie said:

    This team will not win 4 games.

    Ill take that bet for a bottle of Jose Quirvo 1800. You have about $30 to spend on your end.

    You wont bet me though.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Not only is Roethlisberger getting near the end, but this will be Antonio Brown's 9th season. 

    Their window for a title is closing. Problem is, their biggest nemesis in the AFC could be on the downswing too. 

    New offensive coordinator, contract squabbles with Bell and Ive never liked the HC.

    @boo-fagley said:

    New offensive coordinator, contract squabbles with Bell and Ive never liked the HC.

    The Bengals are beatable, L. Bell is a multimillionaire crybaby jock, how sad. Big Ben is one hit from extended time off as A. Brown my star FL player is starting to show dings!

    SEASON WEEK DESCRIPTION STATUS
    2017 DC Calf, Illness Questionable
    2017 17 Calf Out
    2017 16 Calf Out
    2017 13 Toe Questionable
    2015 DC Concussion Out
    2015 WC Concussion Day-To-Day
    2014 2 Not Injury Related Probable

    Yeah the BROWNS could possibility win 4 games and if the ball bounces right more, they desperately needed WR help and should have a loaded draft. 

    Oh and I'll pass on the Jose Cuervo but will take cash or travellers checks. 😁

  • @boo-fagley said:

    New offensive coordinator, contract squabbles with Bell and Ive never liked the HC.

    The Bengals are beatable, L. Bell is a multimillionaire crybaby jock, how sad. Big Ben is one hit from extended time off as A. Brown my star FL player is starting to show dings!

    SEASON WEEK DESCRIPTION STATUS
    2017 DC Calf, Illness Questionable
    2017 17 Calf Out
    2017 16 Calf Out
    2017 13 Toe Questionable
    2015 DC Concussion Out
    2015 WC Concussion Day-To-Day
    2014 2 Not Injury Related Probable

    Yeah the BROWNS could possibility win 4 games and if the ball bounces right more, they desperately needed WR help and should have a loaded draft. 

    Oh and I'll pass on the Jose Cuervo but will take cash or travellers checks. 😁

    @mjp28 said:

    The Bengals are beatable, L. Bell is a multimillionaire crybaby jock, how sad. Big Ben is one hit from extended time off as A. Brown my star FL player is starting to show dings!

    SEASON WEEK DESCRIPTION STATUS
    2017 DC Calf, Illness Questionable
    2017 17 Calf Out
    2017 16 Calf Out
    2017 13 Toe Questionable
    2015 DC Concussion Out
    2015 WC Concussion Day-To-Day
    2014 2 Not Injury Related Probable

    Yeah the BROWNS could possibility win 4 games and if the ball bounces right more, they desperately needed WR help and should have a loaded draft. 

    Oh and I'll pass on the Jose Cuervo but will take cash or travellers checks. 😁

    what about bitcoin ?

  • @ghoolie said:

    This team will not win 4 games.

    Ill take that bet for a bottle of Jose Quirvo 1800. You have about $30 to spend on your end.

    You wont bet me though.

    @boo-fagley said:

    Ill take that bet for a bottle of Jose Quirvo 1800. You have about $30 to spend on your end.

    You wont bet me though.

    You may want to reconsider that bet.

    Say what you will about Ghoolie---I've been on this board for 8 years and every year his season win/loss prediction is dead on. 

  • @ghoolie said:

    This team will not win 4 games.

    Ill take that bet for a bottle of Jose Quirvo 1800. You have about $30 to spend on your end.

    You wont bet me though.

    @boo-fagley said:

    Ill take that bet for a bottle of Jose Quirvo 1800. You have about $30 to spend on your end.

    You wont bet me though.

    He won't take those Lamar Jackson bets either...  

    @dste-ace said:

    You may want to reconsider that bet.

    Say what you will about Ghoolie---I've been on this board for 8 years and every year his season win/loss prediction is dead on. 

    A stopped clock is right twice a day. Ghoolie logic: Browns have sucked for the last 20 years, therefore, they will suck this year too. The draft hasn't even happened yet and he's predicting a win loss total? I'd like to have his crystal ball spit out the winning Powerball numbers for me. 🙂  

  • @boo-fagley said:

    Ill take that bet for a bottle of Jose Quirvo 1800. You have about $30 to spend on your end.

    You wont bet me though.

    You may want to reconsider that bet.

    Say what you will about Ghoolie---I've been on this board for 8 years and every year his season win/loss prediction is dead on. 

    @dste-ace said:

    You may want to reconsider that bet.

    Say what you will about Ghoolie---I've been on this board for 8 years and every year his season win/loss prediction is dead on. 

    Then Ghoolie should take my bet and as many as he can find.

    Or, you and I could bet?

  • sydS syd

    @mjp28 said:

    The Bengals are beatable, L. Bell is a multimillionaire crybaby jock, how sad. Big Ben is one hit from extended time off as A. Brown my star FL player is starting to show dings!

    SEASON WEEK DESCRIPTION STATUS
    2017 DC Calf, Illness Questionable
    2017 17 Calf Out
    2017 16 Calf Out
    2017 13 Toe Questionable
    2015 DC Concussion Out
    2015 WC Concussion Day-To-Day
    2014 2 Not Injury Related Probable

    Yeah the BROWNS could possibility win 4 games and if the ball bounces right more, they desperately needed WR help and should have a loaded draft. 

    Oh and I'll pass on the Jose Cuervo but will take cash or travellers checks. 😁

    what about bitcoin ?

    @syd said:

    what about bitcoin ?

    Damm fake currency!

    DQdX7ZHU8AApnyp.jpg

  • @dawgs89 said:

    Dare I ask It? What do y'all think?

    Dare I ask, did you watch any of the playoffs last year? Improved, but still a long way to go....  

    @hoorta said:

    Dare I ask, did you watch any of the playoffs last year? Improved, but still a long way to go....  

    Improved? WTF are you drinking, dude. The Browns are 0 - 16. They haven't played a fukcing game or added a single top-eschalon player. Every fukcing year you bring your wrinkles butt out here and slobber on about how we have beeter playes, a better management team, better philosophy, and blah blah blah fukcing blah............ Every year since 199 you do this bullschidt, and NOT ONCE............... EVER............... have you been correct.

    You talk about "we already have wins in the bag?" I guess those teams we have in the bag will just not show up on game day?

    This team is as big of a bag of schidt than it was in 2017.

    You like to blabber about BETS? OK, tell me which teams you guarantee we have a win against? You said we already have wins in the bag? $2,500 says you can't name the guaranteed wins. THere is your bullschidt Larry. Tell us, which wins are in the bag already? 

  • @hoorta said:

    Dare I ask, did you watch any of the playoffs last year? Improved, but still a long way to go....  

    Improved? WTF are you drinking, dude. The Browns are 0 - 16. They haven't played a fukcing game or added a single top-eschalon player. Every fukcing year you bring your wrinkles butt out here and slobber on about how we have beeter playes, a better management team, better philosophy, and blah blah blah fukcing blah............ Every year since 199 you do this bullschidt, and NOT ONCE............... EVER............... have you been correct.

    You talk about "we already have wins in the bag?" I guess those teams we have in the bag will just not show up on game day?

    This team is as big of a bag of schidt than it was in 2017.

    You like to blabber about BETS? OK, tell me which teams you guarantee we have a win against? You said we already have wins in the bag? $2,500 says you can't name the guaranteed wins. THere is your bullschidt Larry. Tell us, which wins are in the bag already? 

    @ghoolie said:

    Improved? WTF are you drinking, dude. The Browns are 0 - 16. They haven't played a fukcing game or added a single top-eschalon player. Every fukcing year you bring your wrinkles butt out here and slobber on about how we have beeter playes, a better management team, better philosophy, and blah blah blah fukcing blah............ Every year since 199 you do this bullschidt, and NOT ONCE............... EVER............... have you been correct.

    You talk about "we already have wins in the bag?" I guess those teams we have in the bag will just not show up on game day?

    This team is as big of a bag of schidt than it was in 2017.

    You like to blabber about BETS? OK, tell me which teams you guarantee we have a win against? You said we already have wins in the bag? $2,500 says you can't name the guaranteed wins. THere is your bullschidt Larry. Tell us, which wins are in the bag already? 

    I thought you were giving up the NFL and the Browns for the XFL?

    You seemed awfully wrapped up emotionally in something you aren't going to follow anymore.

  • @ghoolie said:

    Improved? WTF are you drinking, dude. The Browns are 0 - 16. They haven't played a fukcing game or added a single top-eschalon player. Every fukcing year you bring your wrinkles butt out here and slobber on about how we have beeter playes, a better management team, better philosophy, and blah blah blah fukcing blah............ Every year since 199 you do this bullschidt, and NOT ONCE............... EVER............... have you been correct.

    You talk about "we already have wins in the bag?" I guess those teams we have in the bag will just not show up on game day?

    This team is as big of a bag of schidt than it was in 2017.

    You like to blabber about BETS? OK, tell me which teams you guarantee we have a win against? You said we already have wins in the bag? $2,500 says you can't name the guaranteed wins. THere is your bullschidt Larry. Tell us, which wins are in the bag already? 

    I thought you were giving up the NFL and the Browns for the XFL?

    You seemed awfully wrapped up emotionally in something you aren't going to follow anymore.

    @dutch-oven said:

    I thought you were giving up the NFL and the Browns for the XFL?

    You seemed awfully wrapped up emotionally in something you aren't going to follow anymore.

    He's just a foul mouthed little child. XFL, 😆

  • @hoorta said:

    Dare I ask, did you watch any of the playoffs last year? Improved, but still a long way to go....  

    Improved? WTF are you drinking, dude. The Browns are 0 - 16. They haven't played a fukcing game or added a single top-eschalon player. Every fukcing year you bring your wrinkles butt out here and slobber on about how we have beeter playes, a better management team, better philosophy, and blah blah blah fukcing blah............ Every year since 199 you do this bullschidt, and NOT ONCE............... EVER............... have you been correct.

    You talk about "we already have wins in the bag?" I guess those teams we have in the bag will just not show up on game day?

    This team is as big of a bag of schidt than it was in 2017.

    You like to blabber about BETS? OK, tell me which teams you guarantee we have a win against? You said we already have wins in the bag? $2,500 says you can't name the guaranteed wins. THere is your bullschidt Larry. Tell us, which wins are in the bag already? 

    @ghoolie said:

    Improved? WTF are you drinking, dude. The Browns are 0 - 16. They haven't played a fukcing game or added a single top-eschalon player. Every fukcing year you bring your wrinkles butt out here and slobber on about how we have beeter playes, a better management team, better philosophy, and blah blah blah fukcing blah............ Every year since 199 you do this bullschidt, and NOT ONCE............... EVER............... have you been correct.

    You talk about "we already have wins in the bag?" I guess those teams we have in the bag will just not show up on game day?

    This team is as big of a bag of schidt than it was in 2017.

    You like to blabber about BETS? OK, tell me which teams you guarantee we have a win against? You said we already have wins in the bag? $2,500 says you can't name the guaranteed wins. THere is your bullschidt Larry. Tell us, which wins are in the bag already? 

    I'll tell you that when you take the $1,000 bet  & my $100 the Browns aren't drafting Lamar Jackson that's floating around & you're so damn sure we are, so cut the crap. As far as me being correct- I lost the survivor pool two years ago in the Super Bowl on point differential. How did I do it?  Predicting every team the Browns were playing was going to win. For the record smartazz, I've never been as optimistic as some of the rah rah guys. 

    Draft isn't even here yet- of course your crystal ball says the Browns are going to screw it up again. If you want to post more doom and gloom- fine. Just getting rid of turnover machine Kizer should be good for a win or two. You're saying 4 wins? OK, I can see that- September is still a long way off. 

  • @dste-ace said:

    You may want to reconsider that bet.

    Say what you will about Ghoolie---I've been on this board for 8 years and every year his season win/loss prediction is dead on. 

    Then Ghoolie should take my bet and as many as he can find.

    Or, you and I could bet?

    @boo-fagley said:

    Then Ghoolie should take my bet and as many as he can find.

    Or, you and I could bet?

    When it comes to the Browns, the only thing I'll bet is that the Browns will not make the playoffs. Watching the playoffs last year, I couldn't help but agree with Mike Polk: "It's like they're playing a different sport than we are." After 20 overall years of Sheet football, I'm not holding my breath that that is suddenly going to change.

    And yes, it's a little early for Ghoolie to be making a prediction for next season. But, looking back over the last 8-9 years, there is no denying that his win/loss predictions have been dead on. Not defending Ghoolie---just stating a fact. 

  • @boo-fagley said:

    Then Ghoolie should take my bet and as many as he can find.

    Or, you and I could bet?

    When it comes to the Browns, the only thing I'll bet is that the Browns will not make the playoffs. Watching the playoffs last year, I couldn't help but agree with Mike Polk: "It's like they're playing a different sport than we are." After 20 overall years of Sheet football, I'm not holding my breath that that is suddenly going to change.

    And yes, it's a little early for Ghoolie to be making a prediction for next season. But, looking back over the last 8-9 years, there is no denying that his win/loss predictions have been dead on. Not defending Ghoolie---just stating a fact. 

    @dste-ace said:

    When it comes to the Browns, the only thing I'll bet is that the Browns will not make the playoffs. Watching the playoffs last year, I couldn't help but agree with Mike Polk: "It's like they're playing a different sport than we are." After 20 overall years of Sheet football, I'm not holding my breath that that is suddenly going to change.

    And yes, it's a little early for Ghoolie to be making a prediction for next season. But, looking back over the last 8-9 years, there is no denying that his win/loss predictions have been dead on. Not defending Ghoolie---just stating a fact. 

    The BROWNS making the 2018 playoffs would be the NFL story of the year, decade whatever the ultimate worst ever to first story. Realistically they have little shot UNLESS everything fell exactly right and with some real lucky bounces.

  • @boo-fagley said:

    Then Ghoolie should take my bet and as many as he can find.

    Or, you and I could bet?

    When it comes to the Browns, the only thing I'll bet is that the Browns will not make the playoffs. Watching the playoffs last year, I couldn't help but agree with Mike Polk: "It's like they're playing a different sport than we are." After 20 overall years of Sheet football, I'm not holding my breath that that is suddenly going to change.

    And yes, it's a little early for Ghoolie to be making a prediction for next season. But, looking back over the last 8-9 years, there is no denying that his win/loss predictions have been dead on. Not defending Ghoolie---just stating a fact. 

    @dste-ace said:

    When it comes to the Browns, the only thing I'll bet is that the Browns will not make the playoffs. Watching the playoffs last year, I couldn't help but agree with Mike Polk: "It's like they're playing a different sport than we are." After 20 overall years of Sheet football, I'm not holding my breath that that is suddenly going to change.

    And yes, it's a little early for Ghoolie to be making a prediction for next season. But, looking back over the last 8-9 years, there is no denying that his win/loss predictions have been dead on. Not defending Ghoolie---just stating a fact. 

    If you wont bet me with Ghoolies blessing, then you dont have much faith in his latest prediction.

    Why?

    I doubt he predicted Hoyer getting hurt and that 7 win season, but if you happen to run across that post, Id take a look at it. You dont need to work in the Caesars Palace odds room to predict that rookie NFL QBs will struggle to win straight out the draft 

    I like my chances of Cleveland winning 1 game in every 4 game quarter x 4. I think that they can do even better than that.

  • Listen carefully. I'm not going to bet with you. About anything. I haven't once expressed any desire to bet with you. You can bet--or not--I honestly don't give a sh*t.  If Ghoolie wants to bet with you, he will. And I honestly don't give a sh*t. And I'm certainly not defending or standing up for Ghoolie. He's more than capable of doing that himself.

    I'm not challenging your football knowledge prowess or challenging your manhood. I'm simply stating---for the 3rd fukking time---that since I've been on this board Ghoolie's preseason win/loss predictions have been dead on. Let it go.

    And unless 2/3 of the other AFC teams planes crash the Browns will most certainly not make the playoffs.

  • @boo-fagley said:

    The football gods could shine on the Browns.

    You dont wish for injuries, but if Ben goes down for 2018 the Steelers are done. Harbawl and Lewis are both on the hot seat because of poor performances.

    Not only is Roethlisberger getting near the end, but this will be Antonio Brown's 9th season. 

    Their window for a title is closing. Problem is, their biggest nemesis in the AFC could be on the downswing too. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Not only is Roethlisberger getting near the end, but this will be Antonio Brown's 9th season. 

    Their window for a title is closing. Problem is, their biggest nemesis in the AFC could be on the downswing too. 

    The Steelers will draft the QB everyone is overlooking...Mason Rudolph, who has compared himself to Ben.

    Even Gipper would hate to see this happen. Right Gip?

    Not overly concerned about Brown.  The Steelers seem to have developed a knack for finding talent at the wr position...JuJu, Bryant

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Not only is Roethlisberger getting near the end, but this will be Antonio Brown's 9th season. 

    Their window for a title is closing. Problem is, their biggest nemesis in the AFC could be on the downswing too. 

    The Steelers will draft the QB everyone is overlooking...Mason Rudolph, who has compared himself to Ben.

    Even Gipper would hate to see this happen. Right Gip?

    Not overly concerned about Brown.  The Steelers seem to have developed a knack for finding talent at the wr position...JuJu, Bryant

    @stinkhole said:

    Mason Rudolph, who has compared himself to Ben.

    Sound basis for picking him... 😳

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Not only is Roethlisberger getting near the end, but this will be Antonio Brown's 9th season. 

    Their window for a title is closing. Problem is, their biggest nemesis in the AFC could be on the downswing too. 

    The Steelers will draft the QB everyone is overlooking...Mason Rudolph, who has compared himself to Ben.

    Even Gipper would hate to see this happen. Right Gip?

    Not overly concerned about Brown.  The Steelers seem to have developed a knack for finding talent at the wr position...JuJu, Bryant

    @stinkhole said:

    The Steelers will draft the QB everyone is overlooking...Mason Rudolph, who has compared himself to Ben.

    Even Gipper would hate to see this happen. Right Gip?

    Not overly concerned about Brown.  The Steelers seem to have developed a knack for finding talent at the wr position...JuJu, Bryant

    Agree about WRs and the Steelers... A Steelers fan I know from the Butler, PA area said he's heard rumors that the Steelers are considering taking Lamar Jackson with their 1st round pick.