Skip to content

Kevin Hogan Traded

The Browns Board
127 38 5.1k 1
  • Well I always like Kevin Hogan. But the writing's on the wall they have a veteran that's had some success a mentor and they're going to take who they think is the best prospect in the draft. 

    That doesn't leave a lot of room for the fourth guy. Hope he does well wherever he goes.

    WSS

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #54

    @westside-steve said:

    Well I always like Kevin Hogan. But the writing's on the wall they have a veteran that's had some success a mentor and they're going to take who they think is the best prospect in the draft. 

    That doesn't leave a lot of room for the fourth guy. Hope he does well wherever he goes.

    WSS

    I don't think anyone on this board has anything against Kevin Hogan, like no one on here has anything against Josh Allen personally.

    But when both of their cheerleader's are such clueless, annoying twits... well... 😆

    BYE FELICIA!

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #55

    Kevin Hogan traded to Redskins

    He's worth moving up 17 spots in the 6th rd

  • M Momszer wrote on last edited by
    #56
  • jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #57

    Have we checked in on POG? Anyone?

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #58

    Its been a helluva off season

  • Kevin Hogan traded to Redskins

    He's worth moving up 17 spots in the 6th rd

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #59

    @mld-woody said:

    Kevin Hogan traded to Redskins

    He's worth moving up 17 spots in the 6th rd

    Not sure if I under or over estimated his value... 🙂

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #60

    Well, that trade is basically Hogan for a bag of chips.    But, he wasn't going to make the team so......

  • Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #61

    He'd have been cut & we moved up 17 spots in the 6th round. We got somethin' for nothin', so I can't complain. I'm somewhat surprised we had a taker this soon after putting him on the trading block.

    Mike

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #62

    Good Luck Hogan! 

    I think Washington has a great QB room now. 

    Alex Smith, Colt McCoy and Kevin Hogan. That is a really good room. I think that Hogan is the perfect blend of Smith and McCoy. I'll always be a big Colt McCoy fan. Damn, we could have had that room. I'd be happy with Hogan/Colt/Draftpick - We could have won some games if we built up the team around them. 

  • Good Luck Hogan! 

    I think Washington has a great QB room now. 

    Alex Smith, Colt McCoy and Kevin Hogan. That is a really good room. I think that Hogan is the perfect blend of Smith and McCoy. I'll always be a big Colt McCoy fan. Damn, we could have had that room. I'd be happy with Hogan/Colt/Draftpick - We could have won some games if we built up the team around them. 

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #63

    @poeticg said:

    I think Washington has a great QB room now. 

    Alex Smith, Colt McCoy and Kevin Hogan.

    .....doesn't sound too impressive to me.

  • L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #64

    Thread on Hogan’s erm, ability, here 

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #65

    I'm getting the feeling that Dorsey wasn't impressed with the QB room that Sashi and Hue put together...

    Zombo

  • I'm getting the feeling that Dorsey wasn't impressed with the QB room that Sashi and Hue put together...

    Zombo

    Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #66

    Zombo said:

    I'm getting the feeling that Dorsey wasn't impressed with the QB room that Sashi and Hue put together...

    Zombo

    How COULD he be?

    Mike

  • I'm getting the feeling that Dorsey wasn't impressed with the QB room that Sashi and Hue put together...

    Zombo

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #67

    Zombo said:

    I'm getting the feeling that Dorsey wasn't impressed with the QB room that Sashi and Hue put together...

    Zombo

    I'm getting the feeling that Dorsey enjoys getting rid of Kevin Hogan... 

  • I'm getting the feeling that Dorsey wasn't impressed with the QB room that Sashi and Hue put together...

    Zombo

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #68

    Zombo said:

    I'm getting the feeling that Dorsey wasn't impressed with the QB room that Sashi and Hue put together...

    Zombo

    That is the understatement of the year thus far. You just moved into first place.😁

  • Good Luck Hogan! 

    I think Washington has a great QB room now. 

    Alex Smith, Colt McCoy and Kevin Hogan. That is a really good room. I think that Hogan is the perfect blend of Smith and McCoy. I'll always be a big Colt McCoy fan. Damn, we could have had that room. I'd be happy with Hogan/Colt/Draftpick - We could have won some games if we built up the team around them. 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #69

    @poeticg said:

    ......I think Washington has a great QB room now. 

    Alex Smith, Colt McCoy and Kevin Hogan. That is a really good room.....

    Yeah all they need is one more to play bridge. 😆

    Actually I was hoping the BROWNS could have got A. Smith in the FA wars didnt, Colt is a swell backup quarterback, Kevin just has to remember to pay attention and bring his helmet to the games with him......hey he might have a shot at being a backup eventually. 

  • Dr.FootwearD Dr.Footwear wrote on last edited by
    #70

    Why would Washington do that? 

  • That's not the case AT ALL.

    Clearly, Hogan demonstrated all season that he was better than both Kizer and Kessler and they sank him on the depth chart anyway. Cleveland is clueless.

    Why would you put up with that? I wouldn't- and I wouldn't expect you to either. He'll go somewhere else to a team that can evaluate and develop talent.

    And when he's starting and winning games and we've another bust at QB- I'll have the last laugh. 

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #71

    @poeticg said:

    That's not the case AT ALL.

    Clearly, Hogan demonstrated all season that he was better than both Kizer and Kessler and they sank him on the depth chart anyway. Cleveland is clueless.

    Why would you put up with that? I wouldn't- and I wouldn't expect you to either. He'll go somewhere else to a team that can evaluate and develop talent.

    And when he's starting and winning games and we've another bust at QB- I'll have the last laugh. 

    Laughing now? 

    @poeticg said:

    Good Luck Hogan! 

    I think Washington has a great QB room now. 

    Alex Smith, Colt McCoy and Kevin Hogan. That is a really good room. I think that Hogan is the perfect blend of Smith and McCoy. I'll always be a big Colt McCoy fan. Damn, we could have had that room. I'd be happy with Hogan/Colt/Draftpick - We could have won some games if we built up the team around them. 

    HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!  Buy that Hogan jersey now- We will take any bets up to the lottery level Hogan can't beat out Alex Smith. 

    You are sinking ever farther into the O-Zone Po. With the swap of draft picks- your Hero was worth about a 7th rounder. Andrew Luck he isn't. 

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #72

    Don't count the Skins out of drafting a QB.  Not one of the top 4 (unless one slides) but......perhaps Mason Rudolph?

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #73

    I guess when Dorsey said the Browns needed real players, he was dead serious on trying to find some.... Who would've thought the group of guys responsible for 1-31/0-16 would get massively overhauled?

    I'm guessing just about anyone.