Kevin Hogan Traded
-
-
Have we checked in on POG? Anyone?
-
-
Kevin Hogan traded to Redskins
He's worth moving up 17 spots in the 6th rd
Not sure if I under or over estimated his value...

-
-
He'd have been cut & we moved up 17 spots in the 6th round. We got somethin' for nothin', so I can't complain. I'm somewhat surprised we had a taker this soon after putting him on the trading block.
Mike
-
Good Luck Hogan!
I think Washington has a great QB room now.
Alex Smith, Colt McCoy and Kevin Hogan. That is a really good room. I think that Hogan is the perfect blend of Smith and McCoy. I'll always be a big Colt McCoy fan. Damn, we could have had that room. I'd be happy with Hogan/Colt/Draftpick - We could have won some games if we built up the team around them.
-
Good Luck Hogan!
I think Washington has a great QB room now.
Alex Smith, Colt McCoy and Kevin Hogan. That is a really good room. I think that Hogan is the perfect blend of Smith and McCoy. I'll always be a big Colt McCoy fan. Damn, we could have had that room. I'd be happy with Hogan/Colt/Draftpick - We could have won some games if we built up the team around them.
-
Thread on Hogan’s erm, ability, here
-
-
I'm getting the feeling that Dorsey wasn't impressed with the QB room that Sashi and Hue put together...
Zombo
Zombo said:
I'm getting the feeling that Dorsey wasn't impressed with the QB room that Sashi and Hue put together...
Zombo
How COULD he be?
Mike
-
I'm getting the feeling that Dorsey wasn't impressed with the QB room that Sashi and Hue put together...
Zombo
Zombo said:
I'm getting the feeling that Dorsey wasn't impressed with the QB room that Sashi and Hue put together...
Zombo
I'm getting the feeling that Dorsey enjoys getting rid of Kevin Hogan...
-
I'm getting the feeling that Dorsey wasn't impressed with the QB room that Sashi and Hue put together...
Zombo
Zombo said:
I'm getting the feeling that Dorsey wasn't impressed with the QB room that Sashi and Hue put together...
Zombo
That is the understatement of the year thus far. You just moved into first place.

-
Good Luck Hogan!
I think Washington has a great QB room now.
Alex Smith, Colt McCoy and Kevin Hogan. That is a really good room. I think that Hogan is the perfect blend of Smith and McCoy. I'll always be a big Colt McCoy fan. Damn, we could have had that room. I'd be happy with Hogan/Colt/Draftpick - We could have won some games if we built up the team around them.
......I think Washington has a great QB room now.
Alex Smith, Colt McCoy and Kevin Hogan. That is a really good room.....
Yeah all they need is one more to play bridge.

Actually I was hoping the BROWNS could have got A. Smith in the FA wars didnt, Colt is a swell backup quarterback, Kevin just has to remember to pay attention and bring his helmet to the games with him......hey he might have a shot at being a backup eventually.
-
Why would Washington do that?
-
That's not the case AT ALL.
Clearly, Hogan demonstrated all season that he was better than both Kizer and Kessler and they sank him on the depth chart anyway. Cleveland is clueless.
Why would you put up with that? I wouldn't- and I wouldn't expect you to either. He'll go somewhere else to a team that can evaluate and develop talent.
And when he's starting and winning games and we've another bust at QB- I'll have the last laugh.
That's not the case AT ALL.
Clearly, Hogan demonstrated all season that he was better than both Kizer and Kessler and they sank him on the depth chart anyway. Cleveland is clueless.
Why would you put up with that? I wouldn't- and I wouldn't expect you to either. He'll go somewhere else to a team that can evaluate and develop talent.
And when he's starting and winning games and we've another bust at QB- I'll have the last laugh.
Laughing now?
Good Luck Hogan!
I think Washington has a great QB room now.
Alex Smith, Colt McCoy and Kevin Hogan. That is a really good room. I think that Hogan is the perfect blend of Smith and McCoy. I'll always be a big Colt McCoy fan. Damn, we could have had that room. I'd be happy with Hogan/Colt/Draftpick - We could have won some games if we built up the team around them.
HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!! Buy that Hogan jersey now- We will take any bets up to the lottery level Hogan can't beat out Alex Smith.
You are sinking ever farther into the O-Zone Po. With the swap of draft picks- your Hero was worth about a 7th rounder. Andrew Luck he isn't.
-
-
-
Paid 16M for a QB,still have a 2nd round pick this draft. Kizer got us a player(D.Randle) & minus -29 spots combined in rounds 4 & 5. Kessler gifted us a Jags 7th round in 2019, if Kess sticks.Mighty Hogan a plus +17 in round 6.. quite the QB room?aye Maybe the worst QB room in Browns History or NFL History? Maybe the QB whisper should whisper..
-
Paid 16M for a QB,still have a 2nd round pick this draft. Kizer got us a player(D.Randle) & minus -29 spots combined in rounds 4 & 5. Kessler gifted us a Jags 7th round in 2019, if Kess sticks.Mighty Hogan a plus +17 in round 6.. quite the QB room?aye Maybe the worst QB room in Browns History or NFL History? Maybe the QB whisper should whisper..
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login