Skip to content

Latest Pluto

The Browns Board
58 18 2.1k 1
  • It is not DNA....it is Chromosomes.  Learn your science. (yes, I know....chromosomes are made up of DNA)

    Besides....as we have said.....sex IDENTIFICATION....is a social...not biologic or genetic matter. 

    Its like your particular brand of being a football fan......You may have once been a male (Browns fan)....but you seem to have chosen...socially...to identify yourself as a female (Steeler fan).

    So....if anyone can identify with those folks, it is you.

    Beyond that, men that have had their peckers trimmed are called Eunuchs. At least you are not that.....football wise.   You still at least have some kind of football/sexual identification.

    @the-gipper said:

    It is not DNA....it is Chromosomes.  Learn your science. (yes, I know....chromosomes are made up of DNA)

    Besides....as we have said.....sex IDENTIFICATION....is a social...not biologic or genetic matter. 

    Its like your particular brand of being a football fan......You may have once been a male (Browns fan)....but you seem to have chosen...socially...to identify yourself as a female (Steeler fan).

    So....if anyone can identify with those folks, it is you.

    Beyond that, men that have had their peckers trimmed are called Eunuchs. At least you are not that.....football wise.   You still at least have some kind of football/sexual identification.

    It is DNA. If your DNA causes you to have a penis at birth....you are a man. There is no discussion needed here. Genetics, not judges determine the sexual identity of a person.

  • From now on, when a beautiful woman goes into the ladies room, I'm going to align my social self as a female and go on in the ladies room.  I've always thought that I'd make a great lesbian.  

  • @the-gipper said:

    It is not DNA....it is Chromosomes.  Learn your science. (yes, I know....chromosomes are made up of DNA)

    Besides....as we have said.....sex IDENTIFICATION....is a social...not biologic or genetic matter. 

    Its like your particular brand of being a football fan......You may have once been a male (Browns fan)....but you seem to have chosen...socially...to identify yourself as a female (Steeler fan).

    So....if anyone can identify with those folks, it is you.

    Beyond that, men that have had their peckers trimmed are called Eunuchs. At least you are not that.....football wise.   You still at least have some kind of football/sexual identification.

    It is DNA. If your DNA causes you to have a penis at birth....you are a man. There is no discussion needed here. Genetics, not judges determine the sexual identity of a person.

    @ghoolie said:

    It is DNA. If your DNA causes you to have a penis at birth....you are a man. There is no discussion needed here. Genetics, not judges determine the sexual identity of a person.

    You really are thickheaded and don't get it aren't you really you are aren't you!   You are demonstrating a lack of intellectual agility to understand social concepts and or anything out of your narrow tunnel vision and world

  • From now on, when a beautiful woman goes into the ladies room, I'm going to align my social self as a female and go on in the ladies room.  I've always thought that I'd make a great lesbian.  

    @orion said:

    From now on, when a beautiful woman goes into the ladies room, I'm going to align my social self as a female and go on in the ladies room.  I've always thought that I'd make a great lesbian.  

    In your case yeah you probably are about the closest thing we have on here to a lesbianIn your case yeah you probably are about the closest thing we have on here to a lesbian

  • @orion said:

    From now on, when a beautiful woman goes into the ladies room, I'm going to align my social self as a female and go on in the ladies room.  I've always thought that I'd make a great lesbian.  

    In your case yeah you probably are about the closest thing we have on here to a lesbianIn your case yeah you probably are about the closest thing we have on here to a lesbian

    @the-gipper said:

    In your case yeah you probably are about the closest thing we have on here to a lesbianIn your case yeah you probably are about the closest thing we have on here to a lesbian

    I don't think you meant that as a compliment I don't think you meant that as a compliment I don't think you meant that as a compliment  🙂

  • @the-gipper said:

    In your case yeah you probably are about the closest thing we have on here to a lesbianIn your case yeah you probably are about the closest thing we have on here to a lesbian

    I don't think you meant that as a compliment I don't think you meant that as a compliment I don't think you meant that as a compliment  🙂

    @orion said:

    I don't think you meant that as a compliment I don't think you meant that as a compliment I don't think you meant that as a compliment  🙂

    Are you gay are you gay are you gay are you gayAre you gay are you gay are you gay are you

  • Ahhhh, the Browns Board - you never know what you'll learn. 

  • @orion said:

    I don't think you meant that as a compliment I don't think you meant that as a compliment I don't think you meant that as a compliment  🙂

    Are you gay are you gay are you gay are you gayAre you gay are you gay are you gay are you

    @the-gipper said:

    Are you gay are you gay are you gay are you gayAre you gay are you gay are you gay are you

    No.  Not gay.  I like women.  That's why I can understand lesbianism.  But I cannot fathom gayness. 

    ...and stop your stuttering.   

  • @the-gipper said:

    Are you gay are you gay are you gay are you gayAre you gay are you gay are you gay are you

    No.  Not gay.  I like women.  That's why I can understand lesbianism.  But I cannot fathom gayness. 

    ...and stop your stuttering.   

    @orion said:

    No.  Not gay.  I like women.  That's why I can understand lesbianism.  But I cannot fathom gayness. 

    ...and stop your stuttering.   

    I don't stutter, my phone stutters.   It must have been made by Browns #1 overall draft pick in 1954, Bobby Garrett....who could not play in the NFL because he stuttered so badly he could not get the plays out in the huddle or call them at the line.

  • Ahhhh, the Browns Board - you never know what you'll learn. 

    @d-bone said:

    Ahhhh, the Browns Board - you never know what you'll learn. 

    😆

    Oh yeah, learn or just be totally entertained and/or amazed! 

  • @flugel said:

    Steve, I really like Pluto even though he really never explained what specific football event with a defense on the field changed his mind about Allen. And while nobody will confuse Mayfield with prototypical size - he's way closer to 6'1" than he is the 5'11" convicted him of.

    I think we have 3 really good QBs we can choose from and Josh Allen isn't 1 of them.  I've been wrong before but I'm usually right when I feel a QB is getting way overrated.  When there's defenses on the field - Josh Allen wasn't getting ANY interest from Major DI programs whatsoever.  And in 2016 he threw 15 INTs against 2nd rate DBs and pass rushers while he only threw a ho-hum 16 TD passes in 2017.  What am I missing here? 

    People that are moving to the Josh Allen idea are being swayed by his physical tools, IMO.  I think after watching MONTHS of video, workouts, and game film, after a while...you just start to fall in love with a guy who can throw it a country mile.  The problem is, that doesn't mean SQUAT in the NFL.  I want to know who can THINK the fastest, who can process the quickest, who can get the ball out to the RIGHT GUY consistently, who can deliver it IN STRIDE, and many other qualities that have nothing to do with how much zip the ball has on it.  Josh Allen terrifies me.  Now, for what it's worth, I BELIEVE Josh Allen had the highest Wonderlic test by far out of the top QB prospects.  Something like a 36.  I'm not sure if there's really a correlation to high Wonderlic vs high performance, but I did find it interesting.

    @jiggins7919 said:

    People that are moving to the Josh Allen idea are being swayed by his physical tools, IMO.  I think after watching MONTHS of video, workouts, and game film, after a while...you just start to fall in love with a guy who can throw it a country mile.  The problem is, that doesn't mean SQUAT in the NFL.  I want to know who can THINK the fastest, who can process the quickest, who can get the ball out to the RIGHT GUY consistently, who can deliver it IN STRIDE, and many other qualities that have nothing to do with how much zip the ball has on it.  Josh Allen terrifies me.  Now, for what it's worth, I BELIEVE Josh Allen had the highest Wonderlic test by far out of the top QB prospects.  Something like a 36.  I'm not sure if there's really a correlation to high Wonderlic vs high performance, but I did find it interesting.

    Jim Kelly who ran a No Huddle offense to 4 consecutive AFC Championships got a 16 on it just like Dan Marino (who QBed his team to a Superbowl as a rookie). 2 Hall of Fame QBs that did a lot better with a football than a #2 pencil.

  • @jiggins7919 said:

    People that are moving to the Josh Allen idea are being swayed by his physical tools, IMO.  I think after watching MONTHS of video, workouts, and game film, after a while...you just start to fall in love with a guy who can throw it a country mile.  The problem is, that doesn't mean SQUAT in the NFL.  I want to know who can THINK the fastest, who can process the quickest, who can get the ball out to the RIGHT GUY consistently, who can deliver it IN STRIDE, and many other qualities that have nothing to do with how much zip the ball has on it.  Josh Allen terrifies me.  Now, for what it's worth, I BELIEVE Josh Allen had the highest Wonderlic test by far out of the top QB prospects.  Something like a 36.  I'm not sure if there's really a correlation to high Wonderlic vs high performance, but I did find it interesting.

    Jim Kelly who ran a No Huddle offense to 4 consecutive AFC Championships got a 16 on it just like Dan Marino (who QBed his team to a Superbowl as a rookie). 2 Hall of Fame QBs that did a lot better with a football than a #2 pencil.

    @flugel said:

    Jim Kelly who ran a No Huddle offense to 4 consecutive AFC Championships got a 16 on it just like Dan Marino (who QBed his team to a Superbowl as a rookie). 2 Hall of Fame QBs that did a lot better with a football than a #2 pencil.

    Terry Bradshaw was considered a dolt his first few years and then he suddenly "got it" with the help of a great defense to set him up all the time.

    From wiki: "Bradshaw became a starter in his second season after splitting time with Terry Hanratty in his rookie campaign. During his first few seasons, the 6'3", 215-pound quarterback was erratic, threw many interceptions (he threw 210 interceptions over the course of his career) and was widely ridiculed by the media for his rural roots and perceived lack of intelligence."

  • @flugel said:

    Jim Kelly who ran a No Huddle offense to 4 consecutive AFC Championships got a 16 on it just like Dan Marino (who QBed his team to a Superbowl as a rookie). 2 Hall of Fame QBs that did a lot better with a football than a #2 pencil.

    Terry Bradshaw was considered a dolt his first few years and then he suddenly "got it" with the help of a great defense to set him up all the time.

    From wiki: "Bradshaw became a starter in his second season after splitting time with Terry Hanratty in his rookie campaign. During his first few seasons, the 6'3", 215-pound quarterback was erratic, threw many interceptions (he threw 210 interceptions over the course of his career) and was widely ridiculed by the media for his rural roots and perceived lack of intelligence."

    @texasag1969 said:

    Terry Bradshaw was considered a dolt his first few years and then he suddenly "got it" with the help of a great defense to set him up all the time.

    From wiki: "Bradshaw became a starter in his second season after splitting time with Terry Hanratty in his rookie campaign. During his first few seasons, the 6'3", 215-pound quarterback was erratic, threw many interceptions (he threw 210 interceptions over the course of his career) and was widely ridiculed by the media for his rural roots and perceived lack of intelligence."

    Yeah, he was definitely Summer School in the learning curve.  I think he was still getting benched in his 3rd and 4th season, which translates to failure to launch in this era.  I think he was a lot like Brett Favre with a much less patient Head Coach. 

  • @ghoolie said:

    Thie ideal draft would be to take Barkely at #1, trade down and take Black Tarkenton. It would make me right on the pick, and on BT. I would be unbearable all year long and this board would have no peace.  Zomblow would sew up his vagina.

    Barkley will be a beast in the right program.

    @boo-fagley said:

    Barkley will be a beast in the right program.

    Barkley is "ordinary".. Barkley is a BUST waiting to unfold...

  • @flugel said:

    Jim Kelly who ran a No Huddle offense to 4 consecutive AFC Championships got a 16 on it just like Dan Marino (who QBed his team to a Superbowl as a rookie). 2 Hall of Fame QBs that did a lot better with a football than a #2 pencil.

    Terry Bradshaw was considered a dolt his first few years and then he suddenly "got it" with the help of a great defense to set him up all the time.

    From wiki: "Bradshaw became a starter in his second season after splitting time with Terry Hanratty in his rookie campaign. During his first few seasons, the 6'3", 215-pound quarterback was erratic, threw many interceptions (he threw 210 interceptions over the course of his career) and was widely ridiculed by the media for his rural roots and perceived lack of intelligence."

    @texasag1969 said:

    Terry Bradshaw was considered a dolt his first few years and then he suddenly "got it" with the help of a great defense to set him up all the time.

    From wiki: "Bradshaw became a starter in his second season after splitting time with Terry Hanratty in his rookie campaign. During his first few seasons, the 6'3", 215-pound quarterback was erratic, threw many interceptions (he threw 210 interceptions over the course of his career) and was widely ridiculed by the media for his rural roots and perceived lack of intelligence."

    What Terry Bradshaw had more of than any QB I ever saw was the sheer guile to win at all cost.. He made blocks for his receivers.. He could run like Elway too.. When TB was on.. He was downright unstoppable...

    Back then.. The Steelers only ran 3 plays on offensive.... run up the middle.. run to the right or left.. Throw the ball deep...

  • I think Bradshaw came to understand what his role on the team was and that by trying to do more he hurt the total effort.

    Something Favre had a vague grasp of for one season.

  • @boo-fagley said:

    Barkley will be a beast in the right program.

    Barkley is "ordinary".. Barkley is a BUST waiting to unfold...

    @nickers said:

    Barkley is "ordinary".. Barkley is a BUST waiting to unfold...

    Rosen is a bust.

  • @nickers said:

    Barkley is "ordinary".. Barkley is a BUST waiting to unfold...

    Rosen is a bust.

    @boo-fagley said:

    Rosen is a bust.

    It's quite possible... He's not my #1 ..

  • @nickers said:

    Barkley is "ordinary".. Barkley is a BUST waiting to unfold...

    Rosen is a bust.

    @boo-fagley said:

    Rosen is a bust.

    How can we know that when he has not played a single down in the NFL?

  • @boo-fagley said:

    Rosen is a bust.

    How can we know that when he has not played a single down in the NFL?

    @the-gipper said:

    How can we know that when he has not played a single down in the NFL?

    Microphone concussion during the interview?🙄