Latest Pluto
-
From now on, when a beautiful woman goes into the ladies room, I'm going to align my social self as a female and go on in the ladies room. I've always thought that I'd make a great lesbian.
In your case yeah you probably are about the closest thing we have on here to a lesbianIn your case yeah you probably are about the closest thing we have on here to a lesbian
In your case yeah you probably are about the closest thing we have on here to a lesbianIn your case yeah you probably are about the closest thing we have on here to a lesbian
I don't think you meant that as a compliment I don't think you meant that as a compliment I don't think you meant that as a compliment

-
In your case yeah you probably are about the closest thing we have on here to a lesbianIn your case yeah you probably are about the closest thing we have on here to a lesbian
I don't think you meant that as a compliment I don't think you meant that as a compliment I don't think you meant that as a compliment

-
Are you gay are you gay are you gay are you gayAre you gay are you gay are you gay are you
No. Not gay. I like women. That's why I can understand lesbianism. But I cannot fathom gayness.
...and stop your stuttering.
-
Are you gay are you gay are you gay are you gayAre you gay are you gay are you gay are you
No. Not gay. I like women. That's why I can understand lesbianism. But I cannot fathom gayness.
...and stop your stuttering.
No. Not gay. I like women. That's why I can understand lesbianism. But I cannot fathom gayness.
...and stop your stuttering.
I don't stutter, my phone stutters. It must have been made by Browns #1 overall draft pick in 1954, Bobby Garrett....who could not play in the NFL because he stuttered so badly he could not get the plays out in the huddle or call them at the line.
-
Steve, I really like Pluto even though he really never explained what specific football event with a defense on the field changed his mind about Allen. And while nobody will confuse Mayfield with prototypical size - he's way closer to 6'1" than he is the 5'11" convicted him of.
I think we have 3 really good QBs we can choose from and Josh Allen isn't 1 of them. I've been wrong before but I'm usually right when I feel a QB is getting way overrated. When there's defenses on the field - Josh Allen wasn't getting ANY interest from Major DI programs whatsoever. And in 2016 he threw 15 INTs against 2nd rate DBs and pass rushers while he only threw a ho-hum 16 TD passes in 2017. What am I missing here?
People that are moving to the Josh Allen idea are being swayed by his physical tools, IMO. I think after watching MONTHS of video, workouts, and game film, after a while...you just start to fall in love with a guy who can throw it a country mile. The problem is, that doesn't mean SQUAT in the NFL. I want to know who can THINK the fastest, who can process the quickest, who can get the ball out to the RIGHT GUY consistently, who can deliver it IN STRIDE, and many other qualities that have nothing to do with how much zip the ball has on it. Josh Allen terrifies me. Now, for what it's worth, I BELIEVE Josh Allen had the highest Wonderlic test by far out of the top QB prospects. Something like a 36. I'm not sure if there's really a correlation to high Wonderlic vs high performance, but I did find it interesting.
People that are moving to the Josh Allen idea are being swayed by his physical tools, IMO. I think after watching MONTHS of video, workouts, and game film, after a while...you just start to fall in love with a guy who can throw it a country mile. The problem is, that doesn't mean SQUAT in the NFL. I want to know who can THINK the fastest, who can process the quickest, who can get the ball out to the RIGHT GUY consistently, who can deliver it IN STRIDE, and many other qualities that have nothing to do with how much zip the ball has on it. Josh Allen terrifies me. Now, for what it's worth, I BELIEVE Josh Allen had the highest Wonderlic test by far out of the top QB prospects. Something like a 36. I'm not sure if there's really a correlation to high Wonderlic vs high performance, but I did find it interesting.
Jim Kelly who ran a No Huddle offense to 4 consecutive AFC Championships got a 16 on it just like Dan Marino (who QBed his team to a Superbowl as a rookie). 2 Hall of Fame QBs that did a lot better with a football than a #2 pencil.
-
People that are moving to the Josh Allen idea are being swayed by his physical tools, IMO. I think after watching MONTHS of video, workouts, and game film, after a while...you just start to fall in love with a guy who can throw it a country mile. The problem is, that doesn't mean SQUAT in the NFL. I want to know who can THINK the fastest, who can process the quickest, who can get the ball out to the RIGHT GUY consistently, who can deliver it IN STRIDE, and many other qualities that have nothing to do with how much zip the ball has on it. Josh Allen terrifies me. Now, for what it's worth, I BELIEVE Josh Allen had the highest Wonderlic test by far out of the top QB prospects. Something like a 36. I'm not sure if there's really a correlation to high Wonderlic vs high performance, but I did find it interesting.
Jim Kelly who ran a No Huddle offense to 4 consecutive AFC Championships got a 16 on it just like Dan Marino (who QBed his team to a Superbowl as a rookie). 2 Hall of Fame QBs that did a lot better with a football than a #2 pencil.
Jim Kelly who ran a No Huddle offense to 4 consecutive AFC Championships got a 16 on it just like Dan Marino (who QBed his team to a Superbowl as a rookie). 2 Hall of Fame QBs that did a lot better with a football than a #2 pencil.
Terry Bradshaw was considered a dolt his first few years and then he suddenly "got it" with the help of a great defense to set him up all the time.
From wiki: "Bradshaw became a starter in his second season after splitting time with Terry Hanratty in his rookie campaign. During his first few seasons, the 6'3", 215-pound quarterback was erratic, threw many interceptions (he threw 210 interceptions over the course of his career) and was widely ridiculed by the media for his rural roots and perceived lack of intelligence."
-
Jim Kelly who ran a No Huddle offense to 4 consecutive AFC Championships got a 16 on it just like Dan Marino (who QBed his team to a Superbowl as a rookie). 2 Hall of Fame QBs that did a lot better with a football than a #2 pencil.
Terry Bradshaw was considered a dolt his first few years and then he suddenly "got it" with the help of a great defense to set him up all the time.
From wiki: "Bradshaw became a starter in his second season after splitting time with Terry Hanratty in his rookie campaign. During his first few seasons, the 6'3", 215-pound quarterback was erratic, threw many interceptions (he threw 210 interceptions over the course of his career) and was widely ridiculed by the media for his rural roots and perceived lack of intelligence."
Terry Bradshaw was considered a dolt his first few years and then he suddenly "got it" with the help of a great defense to set him up all the time.
From wiki: "Bradshaw became a starter in his second season after splitting time with Terry Hanratty in his rookie campaign. During his first few seasons, the 6'3", 215-pound quarterback was erratic, threw many interceptions (he threw 210 interceptions over the course of his career) and was widely ridiculed by the media for his rural roots and perceived lack of intelligence."
Yeah, he was definitely Summer School in the learning curve. I think he was still getting benched in his 3rd and 4th season, which translates to failure to launch in this era. I think he was a lot like Brett Favre with a much less patient Head Coach.
-
@ghoolie said:
Thie ideal draft would be to take Barkely at #1, trade down and take Black Tarkenton. It would make me right on the pick, and on BT. I would be unbearable all year long and this board would have no peace. Zomblow would sew up his vagina.
Barkley will be a beast in the right program.
Barkley will be a beast in the right program.
Barkley is "ordinary".. Barkley is a BUST waiting to unfold...
-
Jim Kelly who ran a No Huddle offense to 4 consecutive AFC Championships got a 16 on it just like Dan Marino (who QBed his team to a Superbowl as a rookie). 2 Hall of Fame QBs that did a lot better with a football than a #2 pencil.
Terry Bradshaw was considered a dolt his first few years and then he suddenly "got it" with the help of a great defense to set him up all the time.
From wiki: "Bradshaw became a starter in his second season after splitting time with Terry Hanratty in his rookie campaign. During his first few seasons, the 6'3", 215-pound quarterback was erratic, threw many interceptions (he threw 210 interceptions over the course of his career) and was widely ridiculed by the media for his rural roots and perceived lack of intelligence."
Terry Bradshaw was considered a dolt his first few years and then he suddenly "got it" with the help of a great defense to set him up all the time.
From wiki: "Bradshaw became a starter in his second season after splitting time with Terry Hanratty in his rookie campaign. During his first few seasons, the 6'3", 215-pound quarterback was erratic, threw many interceptions (he threw 210 interceptions over the course of his career) and was widely ridiculed by the media for his rural roots and perceived lack of intelligence."
What Terry Bradshaw had more of than any QB I ever saw was the sheer guile to win at all cost.. He made blocks for his receivers.. He could run like Elway too.. When TB was on.. He was downright unstoppable...
Back then.. The Steelers only ran 3 plays on offensive.... run up the middle.. run to the right or left.. Throw the ball deep...
-
Barkley will be a beast in the right program.
Barkley is "ordinary".. Barkley is a BUST waiting to unfold...
-
Rosen is a bust.
It's quite possible... He's not my #1 ..
-
Rosen is a bust.
How can we know that when he has not played a single down in the NFL?
-
Rosen is a bust.
How can we know that when he has not played a single down in the NFL?
How can we know that when he has not played a single down in the NFL?
Microphone concussion during the interview?

-
Yes it is. I don't care what you or any of these stupid scientists say.
Also
St Patrick is, by God, still a saint regardless of the popes anti-irish sentiment.
So there you bastard
WSS
Been an astronomy geek since I was six Steve, I'm with you. Pluto is more of a planet than Mercury if you want to get technical. If it's orbiting the sun and has its own mini solar system of moons, it's a planet.
Been an astronomy geek since I was six Steve, I'm with you. Pluto is more of a planet than Mercury if you want to get technical. If it's orbiting the sun and has its own mini solar system of moons, it's a planet.
I'll do one more OT on Pluto. Way back when NASA sent the Voyagers out- they had a choice with one of them. Either take a better look at one of Saturn's moons (Titan, that they knew damn well had a dense atmosphere) or do a slightly different trajectory, and shoot the spacecraft out to Pluto. Bad, bad decision that still gets me POed when I think about it. Set back planetary science 30 years. Real exciting Titan image guys.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
