Baker Mayfield Thread
-
If Sashi was still GM the pick at 4 would be Chubb ...... supposed to of been Bradley but the mix up meant we got Nick ....
-
Fair point. I guess it boils down to drive and as highlighted, Aaron Rodgers is pretty well off yet hasn't thrown in the towel.
If the neurologist gives the OK though, it's going to be a bitter pill for me to swallow should we take any other QB.
I'll let Tour expound on where he saw that info, but supposedly the Browns Medical Staff red flagged Rosen on those concussions and injuries...
I'll let Tour expound on where he saw that info, but supposedly the Browns Medical Staff red flagged Rosen on those concussions and injuries...
That was the guy who knew a guy who posts over at Football's Future. And it was just for concussions.
BTW in a poll that "the guy" put together for our first two picks, he's the only one to cast a vote for the combo of Mayfield/Ward...
Was that a vote Tour? I'm not on Twitter, and it's sort of hard to follow... BTW according to Nathan (besides what Hue already said) That being said NO ONE knows anything except Dorsey. He is in complete command of situation and all info, which is great.
Not a vote... just Zegura handicapping the race to be Browns QB.
Baker is the type of prick you want on your team. Rosen is the type of prick you don't want to play with
You've made less ignorant posts.
-
I think Mayfield is my second favorite QB prospect now.
I went into the offseason .1 Rosen 2. Darnold 3. Mayfield. 4. Allen/Rudolf
I came out of the offseason 1. Darnold. 2, Mayfield, 3, Rosen. 4. Allen 5. Rudolf
That's all just off of "talk" and pedestrian research ... When games were actually being played I had a different mindset ... Interesting what all this draft chatter does ...
By the way, I think Mayfield passed Rosen (In my head) based on how I hear other people who know them, evaluated them, got close to them ... describe their personalities. I can see Mayfield covered in mud screaming at his receivers directing his team down the field for a late November divisional win. I can see Rosen kinda indifferent to Cleveland, not always playing hurt, leaving when the first contract is done ... Tell me I'm wrong Tour, I wanna like this guy because he sure throws a pretty pass.
Zombo
I love the compassion on display here as represented by a greater comfort level with poor kids playing their way to CTE.
Zombo said:
I can see Rosen kinda indifferent to Cleveland, not always playing hurt, leaving when the first contract is done ... Tell me I'm wrong Tour, I wanna like this guy because he sure throws a pretty pass.
Disagree on one fine point, Z... I've no doubt Rosen would play thru hurt.
Also no doubt he'd play muddy...
As for a one and done contract? I don't see it unless a legitimate medical concern developed. I think the kid loves the game.
Those that think because he doesn't need money and has a Neuro-Daddy he'll cut and run, need to ask themselves why he doesn't (or his Dad doesn't make him) quit now?
-
Nothing is more baffling to me (besides the Josh Allen love) than Baker Mayfield fans downgrading Rosen because of his "attitude".

Baker is the type of prick you want on your team. Rosen is the type of prick you don't want to play with
Baker is the type of prick you want on your team. Rosen is the type of prick you don't want to play with
-
It's just like the QB in Draft Day
-
I have a feeling that Mayfield is the pick at 1 ...... I can feel the force
-
-
-
I’m down with Baker.
Pat-a-ball, pat-a-ball Baker man
Torch a DB as fast as you can
Hand it, sling it, for a TD
Bring home a win for Cleveland and me
-
I'll let Tour expound on where he saw that info, but supposedly the Browns Medical Staff red flagged Rosen on those concussions and injuries...
That was the guy who knew a guy who posts over at Football's Future. And it was just for concussions.
BTW in a poll that "the guy" put together for our first two picks, he's the only one to cast a vote for the combo of Mayfield/Ward...
Was that a vote Tour? I'm not on Twitter, and it's sort of hard to follow... BTW according to Nathan (besides what Hue already said) That being said NO ONE knows anything except Dorsey. He is in complete command of situation and all info, which is great.
Not a vote... just Zegura handicapping the race to be Browns QB.
Baker is the type of prick you want on your team. Rosen is the type of prick you don't want to play with
You've made less ignorant posts.
BTW in a poll that "the guy" put together for our first two picks, he's the only one to cast a vote for the combo of Mayfield/Ward...
I can live with that.. speaking of polls, here's the national poll Eisen put out today on Twitter- who should the Browns take at #1? Means to me 44% of NFL fans are doofuses.
Darnold 35%
Barkley 21%Allen 17%Rosen 11%
Mayfield 9%
Chubb 6% -
@diehardbrownsfan said:
Go suck on some weed fag.
what you queer for me ?
-
@diehardbrownsfan said:
Go suck on some weed fag.
what you queer for me ?
-

-

But you are the guy that tries so, so hard to make people think you are such a bad butt. Almost like you are overcompensating to cover up something...
I mean, a real bad butt wouldn't have to run to a message board moderator because he got his butt handed to him and he got his snowflake feelings hurt so, so bad, but you keep doing you, Sparky.
-
The Baker buzz is definitely rising and he could be definitely earning his bread as the #1 pick
-
The Baker buzz is definitely rising and he could be definitely earning his bread as the #1 pick
The Baker buzz is definitely rising and he could be definitely earning his bread as the #1 pick
Smoke
-
The Baker buzz is definitely rising and he could be definitely earning his bread as the #1 pick
Smoke
Smoke
'Zackley. I wouldn't be completely disappointed if they picked Baker Mayfield but...
WSS
-
It will be tons of crazy talk between now and tomorrow night.
-
IF ... Baker's your guy ... do you gamble?
Take Barkley #1 ... Figure Giants are going Chubb and Jets Darnold/Rosen ... and then take Mayfield at #4.
I know Po would like this idea ... But is it really that crazy?
Mayfield is similar in size and style to Taylor, and can step into a ready-made offense with Barkley, Hyde, Gordon, Landry and Nojoku ... we've never had weapons like that before.
There could be a chance that Dorsey has written "Saquan Barkley no matter what" on a piece of paper and if there is split on QBs in the building, but Mayfield is your #1 guy ... you wait three more spots for him.
Zombo
-
IF ... Baker's your guy ... do you gamble?
Take Barkley #1 ... Figure Giants are going Chubb and Jets Darnold/Rosen ... and then take Mayfield at #4.
I know Po would like this idea ... But is it really that crazy?
Mayfield is similar in size and style to Taylor, and can step into a ready-made offense with Barkley, Hyde, Gordon, Landry and Nojoku ... we've never had weapons like that before.
There could be a chance that Dorsey has written "Saquan Barkley no matter what" on a piece of paper and if there is split on QBs in the building, but Mayfield is your #1 guy ... you wait three more spots for him.
Zombo
Zombo said:
IF ... Baker's your guy ... do you gamble?
Take Barkley #1 ... Figure Giants are going Chubb and Jets Darnold/Rosen ... and then take Mayfield at #4.
I know Po would like this idea ... But is it really that crazy?
Mayfield is similar in size and style to Taylor, and can step into a ready-made offense with Barkley, Hyde, Gordon, Landry and Nojoku ... we've never had weapons like that before.
There could be a chance that Dorsey has written "Saquan Barkley no matter what" on a piece of paper and if there is split on QBs in the building, but Mayfield is your #1 guy ... you wait three more spots for him.
Zombo
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
