Baker Mayfield Thread
-
Baking up Turnovers said:
Nope. I've never been arrested or got into trouble.
Maybe.
You can makeup whatever false accusations you want about my fandom. I know the truth and God knows the truth and that's all that really matters.
Cool but God hasn't told me directly. If you show up to the muni next year and say hi along with 3 forms of ID... You might be ok.
-
Baking up Turnovers said:
Nope. I've never been arrested or got into trouble.
That does not make you less of an asshat.
Maybe.
You can makeup whatever false accusations you want about my fandom. I know the truth and God knows the truth and that's all that really matters.
Being a Browns fans has not helped be any less of a turd gobbler.
-
He certainly has a lot of attention, which is troll food.
-
Baking up Turnovers said:
Huh?
Agreed. Baker has got to grow up.
I can asssure you I'm not a Steelers fan. The very thought!
To clear this up, you create an account days after a huge Browns loss/ Ravens win, with a name mocking our QB for the game sealing turnover. Then you proceed to tell us that every QB including Jamarcus Russell's mother is better than Baker. An assessment you stand by despite the trash you saw from Lamar yesterday on even the most basic of throws.
You're not a browns fan at minimum and a troll at best. Good day, sir.
To clear this up, you create an account days after a huge Browns loss/ Ravens win, with a name mocking our QB for the game sealing turnover. Then you proceed to tell us that every QB including Jamarcus Russell's mother is better than Baker. An assessment you stand by despite the trash you saw from Lamar yesterday on even the most basic of throws.
You're not a browns fan at minimum and a troll at best. Good day, sir.
He doesn't have the wit to achieve troll status. Ghoolie could freaking dance circles and juke moves around this chump.
-
Has the douche been banned yet or is he still posting ?
-
Baking up Turnovers said:
Playing fortnight isn't a big deal. Getting arrested and grabbing stuff on the sidelines and taunting coaches is. Grow up.
First off, What would you rather have Baker do? Get drunk like Manziel? I'd rather have him study film, bang his hot fiance, and play video games
Secondly, I wasn't arrested, but I was walking home at a college with with two girls and went back to save my buddy who was drinking bud lights in the street dancing who i thought would get in trouble. A female cop tackles me and goes through my pocket and says what is this, and picks up a beer can out of my pocket. I get an underage, have to do community service, and then its knocked off my record. Baker made a mistake and manned upto it. No different then my situation.
As for him grabbing his junk, that team mocked him and wouldn't shake his hand. Do you want him to cower like a little b@#$ or have a little competitiveness?
Go ahead with choosing Rosen over Mayfield. Rosen was too cocky all of my friends at UCLA said, and he treated people he just met, coaches, and professors like he was above them. D'Arnold panics and tosses picks in clutch situations. Lamar is a running back who can't throw. Josh Allen is inaccurate. Sure some of them might grow, But Baker has heart.
Baker saw a girl who was dying of Cancer of never said a word about it. He cares, works his ass off, and he accepted our city and fans. All of these fans in their 80s, 70s, 60s, 50s, 40s, 30s, and even 20s like me are desperate for us to be competitive and win a superbowl since we're a football city. He gives us hope.
If you want to attack a QB for character flaws, attack someone like Jameis Winston who steals crab legs and gets accused of raping girls. People like him need to "grow up", not Baker.
-
Baking up Turnovers said:
Playing fortnight isn't a big deal. Getting arrested and grabbing stuff on the sidelines and taunting coaches is. Grow up.
First off, What would you rather have Baker do? Get drunk like Manziel? I'd rather have him study film, bang his hot fiance, and play video games
Secondly, I wasn't arrested, but I was walking home at a college with with two girls and went back to save my buddy who was drinking bud lights in the street dancing who i thought would get in trouble. A female cop tackles me and goes through my pocket and says what is this, and picks up a beer can out of my pocket. I get an underage, have to do community service, and then its knocked off my record. Baker made a mistake and manned upto it. No different then my situation.
As for him grabbing his junk, that team mocked him and wouldn't shake his hand. Do you want him to cower like a little b@#$ or have a little competitiveness?
Go ahead with choosing Rosen over Mayfield. Rosen was too cocky all of my friends at UCLA said, and he treated people he just met, coaches, and professors like he was above them. D'Arnold panics and tosses picks in clutch situations. Lamar is a running back who can't throw. Josh Allen is inaccurate. Sure some of them might grow, But Baker has heart.
Baker saw a girl who was dying of Cancer of never said a word about it. He cares, works his ass off, and he accepted our city and fans. All of these fans in their 80s, 70s, 60s, 50s, 40s, 30s, and even 20s like me are desperate for us to be competitive and win a superbowl since we're a football city. He gives us hope.
If you want to attack a QB for character flaws, attack someone like Jameis Winston who steals crab legs and gets accused of raping girls. People like him need to "grow up", not Baker.
First off, What would you rather have Baker do? Get drunk like Manziel? I'd rather have him study film, bang his hot fiance, and play video games
As for him grabbing his junk, that team mocked him and wouldn't shake his hand. Do you want him to cower like a little b@#$ or have a little competitiveness?
Go ahead with choosing Rosen over Mayfield. Rosen was too cocky all of my friends at UCLA said, and he treated people he just met, coaches, and professors like he was above them. D'Arnold panics and tosses picks in clutch situations. Lamar is a running back who can't throw. Josh Allen is inaccurate. Sure some of them might grow, But Baker has heart.
Baker saw a girl who was dying of Cancer never said a word about it. He cares, works his ass off, and he accepted our city and fans. All of these fans in their 80s, 70s, 60s, 50s, 40s, 30s, and even 20s like me are desperate for us to be competitive and win a superbowl since we're a football city. He gives us hope.
If you want to attack a QB for character flaws, attack someone like Jameis Winston who steals crab legs and gets accused of raping girls. People like him need to "grow up", not Baker.
Baking has nothing but an opinion about the other 2018 QBs. We all know the odds of him being right are approaching 1,000:1 against.
Regarding Winston, he still hasn't grown up, groping an Uber driver.
Asking Baker to mature a little is hardly an "attack".
Sorry Tour, then Baker wouldn't be Baker.
-
-
First off, What would you rather have Baker do? Get drunk like Manziel? I'd rather have him study film, bang his hot fiance, and play video games
As for him grabbing his junk, that team mocked him and wouldn't shake his hand. Do you want him to cower like a little b@#$ or have a little competitiveness?
Go ahead with choosing Rosen over Mayfield. Rosen was too cocky all of my friends at UCLA said, and he treated people he just met, coaches, and professors like he was above them. D'Arnold panics and tosses picks in clutch situations. Lamar is a running back who can't throw. Josh Allen is inaccurate. Sure some of them might grow, But Baker has heart.
Baker saw a girl who was dying of Cancer never said a word about it. He cares, works his ass off, and he accepted our city and fans. All of these fans in their 80s, 70s, 60s, 50s, 40s, 30s, and even 20s like me are desperate for us to be competitive and win a superbowl since we're a football city. He gives us hope.
If you want to attack a QB for character flaws, attack someone like Jameis Winston who steals crab legs and gets accused of raping girls. People like him need to "grow up", not Baker.
Baking has nothing but an opinion about the other 2018 QBs. We all know the odds of him being right are approaching 1,000:1 against.
Regarding Winston, he still hasn't grown up, groping an Uber driver.
Asking Baker to mature a little is hardly an "attack".
Sorry Tour, then Baker wouldn't be Baker.
Sorry Tour, then Baker wouldn't be Baker.
Bullshit, h...
He can still run down the field, jumping and yelling and clapping, in celebration of a TD pass...
He can still "jaw" with defenders in the moment after a big hit or nearly missed one...
That's the good stuff. That's how he channels 95+% of his emotion as it is.
Just can the brat-shit. That last couple percent will never be missed.
-
Especially after the "Armada incident". LOL!??
Yea....at one time it was thought that those people known as "Black Irish" descended from the remnants of the Spanish Armada who ended up being castaway on Ireland after the defeat of the Armada. But I believe I can attest to the fact that that is not the case because: My mother was "Black Irish" ...and I have since had my DNA tested, and there is no trace of Iberian blood in me. So I would conclude that wherever the Black Irish came from, it was not from the Spaniards.
-
Sorry Tour, then Baker wouldn't be Baker.
Bullshit, h...
He can still run down the field, jumping and yelling and clapping, in celebration of a TD pass...
He can still "jaw" with defenders in the moment after a big hit or nearly missed one...
That's the good stuff. That's how he channels 95+% of his emotion as it is.
Just can the brat-shit. That last couple percent will never be missed.
Bullshit, h...
He can still run down the field, jumping and yelling and clapping, in celebration of a TD pass...
He can still "jaw" with defenders in the moment after a big hit or nearly missed one...
That's the good stuff. That's how he channels 95+% of his emotion as it is.
Just can the brat-shit. That last couple percent will never be missed.
But...it is so much fun!
-
Especially after the "Armada incident". LOL!??
Yea....at one time it was thought that those people known as "Black Irish" descended from the remnants of the Spanish Armada who ended up being castaway on Ireland after the defeat of the Armada. But I believe I can attest to the fact that that is not the case because: My mother was "Black Irish" ...and I have since had my DNA tested, and there is no trace of Iberian blood in me. So I would conclude that wherever the Black Irish came from, it was not from the Spaniards.
Yea....at one time it was thought that those people known as "Black Irish" descended from the remnants of the Spanish Armada who ended up being castaway on Ireland after the defeat of the Armada. But I believe I can attest to the fact that that is not the case because: My mother was "Black Irish" ...and I have since had my DNA tested, and there is no trace of Iberian blood in me. So I would conclude that wherever the Black Irish came from, it was not from the Spaniards.
Aha-but me great grandmother was pure Irish , but I do not know about me Brit great-grandfather. Me DNA was 28% Spain/SW France and me black strait hair and a bit darker skin tone might just be a verification. So there's that. LOL!? Flamenco anyone!?
-
Yea....at one time it was thought that those people known as "Black Irish" descended from the remnants of the Spanish Armada who ended up being castaway on Ireland after the defeat of the Armada. But I believe I can attest to the fact that that is not the case because: My mother was "Black Irish" ...and I have since had my DNA tested, and there is no trace of Iberian blood in me. So I would conclude that wherever the Black Irish came from, it was not from the Spaniards.
Aha-but me great grandmother was pure Irish , but I do not know about me Brit great-grandfather. Me DNA was 28% Spain/SW France and me black strait hair and a bit darker skin tone might just be a verification. So there's that. LOL!? Flamenco anyone!?
Aha-but me great grandmother was pure Irish , but I do not know about me Brit great-grandfather. Me DNA was 28% Spain/SW France and me black strait hair and a bit darker skin tone might just be a verification. So there's that. LOL!? Flamenco anyone!?
You had basically a Spanish grandparent. You don't have to go back to any great grandparents for it likely.
My Dad thought that we had native American blood in us. DNA tests showed none at all.
-
Aha-but me great grandmother was pure Irish , but I do not know about me Brit great-grandfather. Me DNA was 28% Spain/SW France and me black strait hair and a bit darker skin tone might just be a verification. So there's that. LOL!? Flamenco anyone!?
You had basically a Spanish grandparent. You don't have to go back to any great grandparents for it likely.
My Dad thought that we had native American blood in us. DNA tests showed none at all.
You had basically a Spanish grandparent. You don't have to go back to any great grandparents for it likely.
My Dad thought that we had native American blood in us. DNA tests showed none at all.
I think I got it from my 1/4 Irish wife. It's catching you know.?
Funny thing is that our son had 28% Iberian, so he got some from each of our Irish backgrounds.
EDIT: With my hair/skin I thought Native American would show too. Not a trace.
-
You had basically a Spanish grandparent. You don't have to go back to any great grandparents for it likely.
My Dad thought that we had native American blood in us. DNA tests showed none at all.
I think I got it from my 1/4 Irish wife. It's catching you know.?
Funny thing is that our son had 28% Iberian, so he got some from each of our Irish backgrounds.
EDIT: With my hair/skin I thought Native American would show too. Not a trace.
I think I got it from my 1/4 Irish wife. It's catching you know.?
Ah.....NO
Funny thing is that our son had 28% Iberian, so he got some from each of our Irish backgrounds.
Ah...NO again. Iberian means Spanish/Portugese, not Irish. You may be thinking about "Hibernian"..which is Irish.
EDIT: With my hair/skin I thought Native American would show too. Not a trace.
-
Sorry Tour, then Baker wouldn't be Baker.
Bullshit, h...
He can still run down the field, jumping and yelling and clapping, in celebration of a TD pass...
He can still "jaw" with defenders in the moment after a big hit or nearly missed one...
That's the good stuff. That's how he channels 95+% of his emotion as it is.
Just can the brat-shit. That last couple percent will never be missed.
Bullshit, h...
He can still run down the field, jumping and yelling and clapping, in celebration of a TD pass...
He can still "jaw" with defenders in the moment after a big hit or nearly missed one...
That's the good stuff. That's how he channels 95+% of his emotion as it is.
Just can the brat-shit. That last couple percent will never be missed.
LOL, are you sure you're not related to Colin Cowherd somehow? I'm positive if you took a poll of Browns fans, that opinion would be way in the minority. We just have a different opinion of what's acceptable on field behavior Tour. Bratty? Well, he's our brat. When he starts kicking guys like Suh did, you've got something to complain about.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login