It's confirmed ... Sashi Sucked
-
Those "fans" are cork soakers.
WSS
They are also NOT real fans. REAL Fans would not embarass, belittle, & make fun of their "alleged" team. That isn't support.
Just one old guy's opinion.
Mike
They are also NOT real fans. REAL Fans would not embarass, belittle, & make fun of their "alleged" team. That isn't support.
Just one old guy's opinion.
Mike
Those "fans" are cork soakers.
WSS
Either of you boys season ticket holders? Seeing as how it appears a good lot of the parade go-ers were - not sure it's entirely right to question "fanhood" here.
-
He had a bold plan, a good plan ... but he didn't get the QB and that is why he is gone.
Two years of drafting high with multiple picks got him a qb room that Dorsey traded for a safety and a box of Cracker Jacks.
Meanwhile Jimmy is watching Wentz and Watson, both drafted with our picks, tearing up the league. That will get you fired everytime.
He did do a great job of setting us with picks and cap aplenty, and here's to Dorsey taking the ball and spiking it in the end zone.
Doesn't matter to me who gets the glory .. Just win.
Zombo
-
A good lot? Gee whiz don't get so specific it makes our heads swim. If you enjoyed the parade good for you. Maybe you and Ghoulie can get together grab your crotch and spit on them as they come out of the tunnel to show your support.
?
And by the way no I'm not, so what? I never miss a game on TV which provides a bigger revenue stream.
WSS
-
They are also NOT real fans. REAL Fans would not embarass, belittle, & make fun of their "alleged" team. That isn't support.
Just one old guy's opinion.
Mike
Those "fans" are cork soakers.
WSS
Either of you boys season ticket holders? Seeing as how it appears a good lot of the parade go-ers were - not sure it's entirely right to question "fanhood" here.
Either of you boys season ticket holders? Seeing as how it appears a good lot of the parade go-ers were - not sure it's entirely right to question "fanhood" here.
I AM a season ticket holder, but that's not the question. I know many REAL FANS who are NOT season ticket holders. I also see season ticket holders every game who are NOT REAL FANS. I'll tell you what...Go take a poll of the PLAYERS on how they view the "fanhood" of the "parade people". I'm bettin' they would side with Steve & I.
Mike
-
He had a bold plan, a good plan ... but he didn't get the QB and that is why he is gone.
Two years of drafting high with multiple picks got him a qb room that Dorsey traded for a safety and a box of Cracker Jacks.
Meanwhile Jimmy is watching Wentz and Watson, both drafted with our picks, tearing up the league. That will get you fired everytime.
He did do a great job of setting us with picks and cap aplenty, and here's to Dorsey taking the ball and spiking it in the end zone.
Doesn't matter to me who gets the glory .. Just win.
Zombo
Zombo said:
He had a bold plan, a good plan ... but he didn't get the QB and that is why he is gone.
Two years of drafting high with multiple picks got him a qb room that Dorsey traded for a safety and a box of Cracker Jacks.
Meanwhile Jimmy is watching Wentz and Watson, both drafted with our picks, tearing up the league. That will get you fired everytime.
He did do a great job of setting us with picks and cap aplenty, and here's to Dorsey taking the ball and spiking it in the end zone.
Doesn't matter to me who gets the glory .. Just win.
Zombo
Actually if the number 1 and number 4 pic as well as all the others were the goal he did exactly what he should have done.
I would have kept Josh McCown and not drafted Deshawn Kizer, preferring another kid to possibly groom, but without the destruction of the team we might have one for games and probably knocked us out of the running for the Blue Chip players. Choose your poison I guess. Now the goal is to not blow the opportunity we suffered for.
PS Carson Wentz is only Carson Wentz because he was on a team good enough to win a Superbowl with a journeyman. And Watson would have been laying in a room at the University Hospital instead of SMU.
WSS
-
Either of you boys season ticket holders? Seeing as how it appears a good lot of the parade go-ers were - not sure it's entirely right to question "fanhood" here.
I AM a season ticket holder, but that's not the question. I know many REAL FANS who are NOT season ticket holders. I also see season ticket holders every game who are NOT REAL FANS. I'll tell you what...Go take a poll of the PLAYERS on how they view the "fanhood" of the "parade people". I'm bettin' they would side with Steve & I.
Mike
I AM a season ticket holder, but that's not the question. I know many REAL FANS who are NOT season ticket holders. I also see season ticket holders every game who are NOT REAL FANS. I'll tell you what...Go take a poll of the PLAYERS on how they view the "fanhood" of the "parade people". I'm bettin' they would side with Steve & I.
Mike
Putting it in caps doesn't really make it true.
Also, maybe I should go poll those PLAYERS on what makes a REAL AMERICAN. Since we're talking about topics that are subjective in nature. Think you'd like to see that one as well and would honor the resulting opinions of said NFL players? Or should we discount certain poll topics?
Players are paid either way and, while not like any job on Earth, still have a job to do. Regardless of how intense they view the fanship.
edit: Point being - if you can still find it in yourself to invest in this team, financially and/or emotionally - nobody can tarnish your fan card.
-
Either of you boys season ticket holders? Seeing as how it appears a good lot of the parade go-ers were - not sure it's entirely right to question "fanhood" here.
I AM a season ticket holder, but that's not the question. I know many REAL FANS who are NOT season ticket holders. I also see season ticket holders every game who are NOT REAL FANS. I'll tell you what...Go take a poll of the PLAYERS on how they view the "fanhood" of the "parade people". I'm bettin' they would side with Steve & I.
Mike
I AM a season ticket holder, but that's not the question. I know many REAL FANS who are NOT season ticket holders. I also see season ticket holders every game who are NOT REAL FANS. I'll tell you what...Go take a poll of the PLAYERS on how they view the "fanhood" of the "parade people". I'm bettin' they would side with Steve & I.
Mike
Ditto being a season ticket holder (and a traveling one on top of that- Houston & Indy last year) Mike & Steve but I have a different view of the parade. Sure the players got their feelings hurt, they were trying as hard as they could. Try harder this year, and rub a few $100 dollar bills on your bruised egos. Sorry, your best wasn't good enough, not even close. Don't want another parade? Win some games this year.
-
I AM a season ticket holder, but that's not the question. I know many REAL FANS who are NOT season ticket holders. I also see season ticket holders every game who are NOT REAL FANS. I'll tell you what...Go take a poll of the PLAYERS on how they view the "fanhood" of the "parade people". I'm bettin' they would side with Steve & I.
Mike
Ditto being a season ticket holder (and a traveling one on top of that- Houston & Indy last year) Mike & Steve but I have a different view of the parade. Sure the players got their feelings hurt, they were trying as hard as they could. Try harder this year, and rub a few $100 dollar bills on your bruised egos. Sorry, your best wasn't good enough, not even close. Don't want another parade? Win some games this year.
Ditto being a season ticket holder (and a traveling one on top of that- Houston & Indy last year) Mike & Steve but I have a different view of the parade. Sure the players got their feelings hurt, they were trying as hard as they could. Try harder this year, and rub a few $100 dollar bills on your bruised egos. Sorry, your best wasn't good enough, not even close. Don't want another parade? Win some games this year.
Nobody enjoys losing. Not the losing Super Bowl team the heavyweight boxing contender or the Jag off at the Moose Club Euchre tournament. No matter how much money these men get paid I have no doubt they have some pride and are trying hard. Sashi Brown hands you a bag of garbage and says make me a nice dinner out of this. Just like somebody's brat kid on a little league team that loses the game. Maybe his dad should make him eat his dinner in the bathroom because that's where losers eat their dinner. I'm sure that will make him try harder next year.
WSS
-
I still can’t figure out what Sashi actually did that any drunk dumbass couldn’t have done?
Sign nobody. Check!
Cut any veteran that had a high salary. Check!
Trade down every chance you get. Check!
Pass on franchise Qb’s in two consecutive drafts to amass a bunch of lower picks that amount to nothing. Check!
Bring in Kenny Britt. Check!
Piss off vets so bad FA won’t even come to visit the place let alone sign here. Check!
Let the RT you drafted that turned into a all pro walk over peanuts. Check!
there is so much more.....
Seriously.... A 9th grader could have managed all that.... what did he really do?
I still can’t figure out what Sashi actually did that any drunk dumbass couldn’t have done?
Sign nobody. Check!
Cut any veteran that had a high salary. Check!
Apparently you are not drunk enough as you sure as hell are dumb enough if you think both your checks are true.
Zombo said:
He had a bold plan, a good plan ... but he didn't get the QB and that is why he is gone.
Two years of drafting high with multiple picks got him a qb room that Dorsey traded for a safety and a box of Cracker Jacks.
Meanwhile Jimmy is watching Wentz and Watson, both drafted with our picks, tearing up the league. That will get you fired everytime.
Always amuses when folks want three years to evaluate picks, but pronounce greatness on some after less than two years. That aside...
Jimmy signed off on the plan as well. He got impatient, again. He reneged. It's all on Jimmah now.
-
I sat 25 years as my father's guest to his season tickets. He's alive & if he was not Red Right age 88
right now, he'd drag parade guest to the bar for a drink first. Than parting, he would kick them in the nutz threw the Goal post..still Scoreing Don C-ockroff style
-
It says Sashi's FO was 2d worst prepared...but it never said who was worst.
Also...it cited the botched McCarron trade. But, of course, to me......that action showed that Sashi was fully prepared to take the heat from sabotaging that deal... which sabotage was a stroke of genius, imo. So, I take this with a grain of salt.
One man's fuyuck up is another's stroke of genius.
-
I still can’t figure out what Sashi actually did that any drunk dumbass couldn’t have done?
Sign nobody. Check!
Cut any veteran that had a high salary. Check!
Apparently you are not drunk enough as you sure as hell are dumb enough if you think both your checks are true.
Zombo said:
He had a bold plan, a good plan ... but he didn't get the QB and that is why he is gone.
Two years of drafting high with multiple picks got him a qb room that Dorsey traded for a safety and a box of Cracker Jacks.
Meanwhile Jimmy is watching Wentz and Watson, both drafted with our picks, tearing up the league. That will get you fired everytime.
Always amuses when folks want three years to evaluate picks, but pronounce greatness on some after less than two years. That aside...
Jimmy signed off on the plan as well. He got impatient, again. He reneged. It's all on Jimmah now.
Apparently you are not drunk enough as you sure as hell are dumb enough if you think both your checks are true.
Always amuses when folks want three years to evaluate picks, but pronounce greatness on some after less than two years. That aside...
Jimmy signed off on the plan as well. He got impatient, again. He reneged. It's all on Jimmah now.
So is it your opinion that we would be better off today with a draft coming up in a few days with Sashi and Depodesta and their handful of nameless faceless underlings than we are today with Dorsey and his people?
Why would that be if it's true?
WSS
-
Sushi is gone.. It's time to move on to the next chapter.. I don't think the Browns are as dire as Ghoulie paints them.. But I'm not ready to proclaim playoffs.. if we go 0-16 or 1-15 again.. Then Jimmy has to seriously consider selling the franchise to capable hands... Obviously Hue would get the hook... You just can't keep losing and expect to be here.. But so far.. Only in Cleveland... I think the Browns are a 4-12 team right now until they show otherwise...
-
Those "fans" are cork soakers.
WSS
They are also NOT real fans. REAL Fans would not embarass, belittle, & make fun of their "alleged" team. That isn't support.
Just one old guy's opinion.
Mike
They are also NOT real fans. REAL Fans would not embarass, belittle, & make fun of their "alleged" team. That isn't support.
Just one old guy's opinion.
Mike
I agree. Real fans pay for expensive tickets, parking, beer and food, and let the team belittle and make fun of themselves. I mean, after all, they get paid, we don't.
-
In SEWAGE YOU TRUSTED................... IN HOLMGREN YOU TRUSTED.....................WINNING IS OUR POLICY...........................IN SASHI WE TRUST.................IN DORSEY WE TRUST.....
I trust that at some point, you jackoffs are going to see what's going on here. Try this one.......................
"WE'RE A BUNCH OF FAHKING IDIOTS"
-
In SEWAGE YOU TRUSTED................... IN HOLMGREN YOU TRUSTED.....................WINNING IS OUR POLICY...........................IN SASHI WE TRUST.................IN DORSEY WE TRUST.....
I trust that at some point, you jackoffs are going to see what's going on here. Try this one.......................
"WE'RE A BUNCH OF FAHKING IDIOTS"
-
Apparently you are not drunk enough as you sure as hell are dumb enough if you think both your checks are true.
Always amuses when folks want three years to evaluate picks, but pronounce greatness on some after less than two years. That aside...
Jimmy signed off on the plan as well. He got impatient, again. He reneged. It's all on Jimmah now.
So is it your opinion that we would be better off today with a draft coming up in a few days with Sashi and Depodesta and their handful of nameless faceless underlings than we are today with Dorsey and his people?
Why would that be if it's true?
WSS
So is it your opinion that we would be better off today with a draft coming up in a few days with Sashi and Depodesta and their handful of nameless faceless underlings than we are today with Dorsey and his people?
Why would that be if it's true?
Ask me again in a week, Steve... and again in a year. Right now, based upon the dealing to date, I think it's a push.
But I will say why I think Sashi & DePo & Co. could be better... because their consensus process was meant to be risk adverse.
-
So is it your opinion that we would be better off today with a draft coming up in a few days with Sashi and Depodesta and their handful of nameless faceless underlings than we are today with Dorsey and his people?
Why would that be if it's true?
Ask me again in a week, Steve... and again in a year. Right now, based upon the dealing to date, I think it's a push.
But I will say why I think Sashi & DePo & Co. could be better... because their consensus process was meant to be risk adverse.
Ask me again in a week, Steve... and again in a year. Right now, based upon the dealing to date, I think it's a push.
But I will say why I think Sashi & DePo & Co. could be better... because their consensus process was meant to be risk adverse.
Sashi did a lot of positive things for the Browns. The way he approached everything was all about building value and flexibility, but he isn't an evaluator and wasn't able to satisfy organizational goals of doing so while also keeping the team competitive. Haslam's idiotic involvement and empowering Jackson didn't help. There was a natural divide b/t "football minds" and more objective viewers who have to think on a macro level--Hue Jackson and most coaches are micro guys. Jackson may have undermined Sashi as well, but I can't prove that.
That said, this "agent study" was subjectively based on a general perception that likely involved some sour grapes from agents who were unable to scalp the Browns and make their guys rich. I'm sure Rosenhaus was a strong voice in the study [his response itself and influence on his peers].
Sashi did a decent job but probably should have never been in the position he was given. He could have succeeded and added important value as a member, not a leader, of a front office team, though.
Dorsey and the guys he has brought in should do a good job executing the plan Sashi developed, and the team should win more games than it has in the last couple seasons. I like the idea of building slowly, and being bad for one season is palatable, but 1-31 is unacceptable. Jackson should also be gone, but that's a convo for another day.
-
Zombo said:
He had a bold plan, a good plan ... but he didn't get the QB and that is why he is gone.
Two years of drafting high with multiple picks got him a qb room that Dorsey traded for a safety and a box of Cracker Jacks.
Meanwhile Jimmy is watching Wentz and Watson, both drafted with our picks, tearing up the league. That will get you fired everytime.
He did do a great job of setting us with picks and cap aplenty, and here's to Dorsey taking the ball and spiking it in the end zone.
Doesn't matter to me who gets the glory .. Just win.
Zombo
Actually if the number 1 and number 4 pic as well as all the others were the goal he did exactly what he should have done.
I would have kept Josh McCown and not drafted Deshawn Kizer, preferring another kid to possibly groom, but without the destruction of the team we might have one for games and probably knocked us out of the running for the Blue Chip players. Choose your poison I guess. Now the goal is to not blow the opportunity we suffered for.
PS Carson Wentz is only Carson Wentz because he was on a team good enough to win a Superbowl with a journeyman. And Watson would have been laying in a room at the University Hospital instead of SMU.
WSS
PS Carson Wentz is only Carson Wentz because he was on a team good enough to win a Superbowl with a journeyman. And Watson would have been laying in a room at the University Hospital instead of SMU.
WSS
Westside, I couldn't have said this any better. Wentz went to one of the best teams in the NFL and he wasn't even there for the SB. And Goff at the Rams is also better than the Browns. This team will be turned around and all the nay sayers will either shut their mouths, or wake up and truly support the team.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login