Draft Grades
-
Dorsey committed to the players he wanted. To split hairs over taking either a few picks early is BS... especially at this point.
Dorsey committed to the players he wanted. To split hairs over taking either a few picks early is BS... especially at this point.
Although I'm not a Mayfield guy by any means, I've said on this board 100 times that the idea of not taking the guy you think is going to lead your franchise at QB #1 is downright moronic in thought. There's zero way to know what the Giants and Jets would have done if we took Barkley instead of Mayfield. It could very well be the Giants or Jets were sold on him, or the Cardinals were chomping at the bit to move to #2 if we didn't take the guy.Â
QB is the ethos of a football team. You don't risk getting the guy you want in the situation the Browns were in, period.
-
Lets be honest, who gives a Sheet about what these pundits think of our draft. They have given us B to A grades the past 5 years, then those draft classes have proceeded to put us in a position to go 0-16.
-
Lets be honest, who gives a Sheet about what these pundits think of our draft. They have given us B to A grades the past 5 years, then those draft classes have proceeded to put us in a position to go 0-16.
Lets be honest, who gives a Sheet about what these pundits think of our draft. They have given us B to A grades the past 5 years, then those draft classes have proceeded to put us in a position to go 0-16.
I guess they're all grading on massive curve, nobody really gets an F no matter how bad they do......kind of like participation trophies in little league.
.......oh edit add, just checking out the above NFL.news day 1 & 2 grades in the AFCN the lowest grade was B+.
Now we all get to go to the Dairy Queen.Â

-
The majority of these people handing out grades are not employed by an NFL team for a reason ....they suck .... let them play 3 years then grade them ....Â
The majority of these people handing out grades are not employed by an NFL team for a reason ....they suck .... let them play 3 years then grade them ....Â
That's no fun.
Assigning grades is a game in itself. Grading drafts is merely an opinion based on how much the analyst believes the players selected will contribute to the team ...THEN after 3 years we can determine if the analyst was right or wrong.
We fans are not employed by NFL teams either, but a letter grade could easily be attached to our opinion of how our beloved team did.
-
The majority of these people handing out grades are not employed by an NFL team for a reason ....they suck .... let them play 3 years then grade them ....Â
That's no fun.
Assigning grades is a game in itself. Grading drafts is merely an opinion based on how much the analyst believes the players selected will contribute to the team ...THEN after 3 years we can determine if the analyst was right or wrong.
We fans are not employed by NFL teams either, but a letter grade could easily be attached to our opinion of how our beloved team did.
That's no fun.
Assigning grades is a game in itself. Grading drafts is merely an opinion based on how much the analyst believes the player will contribute to the team ...THEN after 3 years we can determine if the analyst was right or wrong.
We fans are not employed by NFL teams either, but a letter grade could easily be attached to our opinion of how our beloved team did.
Just stop it with awesome posts like this........Â
-
Always been a fan of The Godfather Gil Brandt..Most scouts/gm's have a need to know? Gil's there Man. He finds grades being silly at this point..What I don't find silly is his top 150..Here's where we sit with his players ranked...Mayfield Gil ranked #4//////D.Ward #9//////N.Chubb #34////A.Corbett #62////C.Thomas #144...More than 3/4 of Gil's board is gone..Lots of good WR's are the majority left Â
-
Grading any draft at this point is merely an exercise in ignorance.
Grading any draft at this point is merely an exercise in ignorance.
No, not really.  Grading is just for fun...see my "awesome " post above.
Btw...looking forward to your thread analyzing the drafts of the AFCN...know your enemies!
I was ecstatic about getting Mason Rudolph!!! I'd be willing to bet that both Rudolph and the Ravens Lamar Jackson end up far superior QB's over Mayfield.
I would not be saying this if the Browns had selected Darnold or even Rosen.
-
Grading any draft at this point is merely an exercise in ignorance.
No, not really.  Grading is just for fun...see my "awesome " post above.
Btw...looking forward to your thread analyzing the drafts of the AFCN...know your enemies!
I was ecstatic about getting Mason Rudolph!!! I'd be willing to bet that both Rudolph and the Ravens Lamar Jackson end up far superior QB's over Mayfield.
I would not be saying this if the Browns had selected Darnold or even Rosen.
No, not really.  Grading is just for fun...see my "awesome " post above.
Btw...looking forward to your thread analyzing the drafts of the AFCN...know your enemies!
I was ecstatic about getting Mason Rudolph!!! I'd be willing to bet that both Rudolph and the Ravens Lamar Jackson end up far superior QB's over Mayfield.
I would not be saying this if the Browns had selected Darnold or even Rosen.
Yes I know it is just for fun but that doesn't make it any less of a completely useless gesture. As for me boot off and Jackson being better than Mayfield God only knows so therefore since I am God I know that you will be wrong ha ha ha haYes I know it is just for fun but that doesn't make it any less of a completely useless gesture. As for me boot off and Jackson being better than Mayfield God only knows so therefore since I am God I know that you will be wrong
-
Voice activation heard me say my boot off when I actually said Rudolph. Nevertheless my boot off might be a good nickname for him
-
The majority of these people handing out grades are not employed by an NFL team for a reason ....they suck .... let them play 3 years then grade them ....Â
That's no fun.
Assigning grades is a game in itself. Grading drafts is merely an opinion based on how much the analyst believes the players selected will contribute to the team ...THEN after 3 years we can determine if the analyst was right or wrong.
We fans are not employed by NFL teams either, but a letter grade could easily be attached to our opinion of how our beloved team did.
That's no fun.
Assigning grades is a game in itself. Grading drafts is merely an opinion based on how much the analyst believes the players selected will contribute to the team ...THEN after 3 years we can determine if the analyst was right or wrong.
As long as we don't turn that discernment on ourselves... count me in!
ÂYes I know it is just for fun but that doesn't make it any less of a completely useless gesture. As for me boot off and Jackson being better than Mayfield God only knows so therefore since I am God I know that you will be wrong ha ha ha haYes I know it is just for fun but that doesn't make it any less of a completely useless gesture. As for me boot off and Jackson being better than Mayfield God only knows so therefore since I am God I know that you will be wrong
Yup... drunk posting...
-
No, not really.  Grading is just for fun...see my "awesome " post above.
Btw...looking forward to your thread analyzing the drafts of the AFCN...know your enemies!
I was ecstatic about getting Mason Rudolph!!! I'd be willing to bet that both Rudolph and the Ravens Lamar Jackson end up far superior QB's over Mayfield.
I would not be saying this if the Browns had selected Darnold or even Rosen.
Yes I know it is just for fun but that doesn't make it any less of a completely useless gesture. As for me boot off and Jackson being better than Mayfield God only knows so therefore since I am God I know that you will be wrong ha ha ha haYes I know it is just for fun but that doesn't make it any less of a completely useless gesture. As for me boot off and Jackson being better than Mayfield God only knows so therefore since I am God I know that you will be wrong
Yes I know it is just for fun but that doesn't make it any less of a completely useless gesture.
Sure, as much a useless gesture as this sports talk message board is.
-
drafts are always disappointing to me. Â Whatever team I call mine never drafts the guys I want or mock to them. Â The only redemption is I get to usually say I told everyone so when they bust, but actually that is no fun.
-
drafts are always disappointing to me. Â Whatever team I call mine never drafts the guys I want or mock to them. Â The only redemption is I get to usually say I told everyone so when they bust, but actually that is no fun.
drafts are always disappointing to me. Â Whatever team I call mine never drafts the guys I want or mock to them. Â The only redemption is I get to usually say I told everyone so when they bust, but actually that is no fun.
Shmucking awesome post
-
That's no fun.
Assigning grades is a game in itself. Grading drafts is merely an opinion based on how much the analyst believes the players selected will contribute to the team ...THEN after 3 years we can determine if the analyst was right or wrong.
As long as we don't turn that discernment on ourselves... count me in!
ÂYes I know it is just for fun but that doesn't make it any less of a completely useless gesture. As for me boot off and Jackson being better than Mayfield God only knows so therefore since I am God I know that you will be wrong ha ha ha haYes I know it is just for fun but that doesn't make it any less of a completely useless gesture. As for me boot off and Jackson being better than Mayfield God only knows so therefore since I am God I know that you will be wrong
Yup... drunk posting...
As long as we don't turn that discernment on ourselves... count me in!
ÂYup... drunk posting...
Why do you continue to be stupid about this I am talking into my phone and the voice activation is interpreting it and repeating it that's a plain simple explanation that your deadhead Parrulli can't understand so shut the ShmuckWhy do you continue to be stupid about this I am talking into my phone and the voice activation is interpreting it and repeating it that's a plain simple explanation that your deadhead Parrulli can't understand so shut the
-
Yes I know it is just for fun but that doesn't make it any less of a completely useless gesture.
Sure, as much a useless gesture as this sports talk message board is.
Sure, as much a useless gesture as this sports talk message board is.
fair enough Yep
-
drafts are always disappointing to me. Â Whatever team I call mine never drafts the guys I want or mock to them. Â The only redemption is I get to usually say I told everyone so when they bust, but actually that is no fun.
drafts are always disappointing to me. Â Whatever team I call mine never drafts the guys I want or mock to them. Â The only redemption is I get to usually say I told everyone so when they bust, but actually that is no fun.
It's no fun unless your name is GooleyIt's no fun unless your name is Gooley
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better đ
Register Login