Draft Grades
-
The majority of these people handing out grades are not employed by an NFL team for a reason ....they suck .... let them play 3 years then grade them ....
The majority of these people handing out grades are not employed by an NFL team for a reason ....they suck .... let them play 3 years then grade them ....
That's no fun.
Assigning grades is a game in itself. Grading drafts is merely an opinion based on how much the analyst believes the players selected will contribute to the team ...THEN after 3 years we can determine if the analyst was right or wrong.
We fans are not employed by NFL teams either, but a letter grade could easily be attached to our opinion of how our beloved team did.
-
The majority of these people handing out grades are not employed by an NFL team for a reason ....they suck .... let them play 3 years then grade them ....
That's no fun.
Assigning grades is a game in itself. Grading drafts is merely an opinion based on how much the analyst believes the players selected will contribute to the team ...THEN after 3 years we can determine if the analyst was right or wrong.
We fans are not employed by NFL teams either, but a letter grade could easily be attached to our opinion of how our beloved team did.
That's no fun.
Assigning grades is a game in itself. Grading drafts is merely an opinion based on how much the analyst believes the player will contribute to the team ...THEN after 3 years we can determine if the analyst was right or wrong.
We fans are not employed by NFL teams either, but a letter grade could easily be attached to our opinion of how our beloved team did.
Just stop it with awesome posts like this........
-
Always been a fan of The Godfather Gil Brandt..Most scouts/gm's have a need to know? Gil's there Man. He finds grades being silly at this point..What I don't find silly is his top 150..Here's where we sit with his players ranked...Mayfield Gil ranked #4//////D.Ward #9//////N.Chubb #34////A.Corbett #62////C.Thomas #144...More than 3/4 of Gil's board is gone..Lots of good WR's are the majority left
-
Grading any draft at this point is merely an exercise in ignorance.
Grading any draft at this point is merely an exercise in ignorance.
No, not really. Grading is just for fun...see my "awesome " post above.
Btw...looking forward to your thread analyzing the drafts of the AFCN...know your enemies!
I was ecstatic about getting Mason Rudolph!!! I'd be willing to bet that both Rudolph and the Ravens Lamar Jackson end up far superior QB's over Mayfield.
I would not be saying this if the Browns had selected Darnold or even Rosen.
-
Grading any draft at this point is merely an exercise in ignorance.
No, not really. Grading is just for fun...see my "awesome " post above.
Btw...looking forward to your thread analyzing the drafts of the AFCN...know your enemies!
I was ecstatic about getting Mason Rudolph!!! I'd be willing to bet that both Rudolph and the Ravens Lamar Jackson end up far superior QB's over Mayfield.
I would not be saying this if the Browns had selected Darnold or even Rosen.
No, not really. Grading is just for fun...see my "awesome " post above.
Btw...looking forward to your thread analyzing the drafts of the AFCN...know your enemies!
I was ecstatic about getting Mason Rudolph!!! I'd be willing to bet that both Rudolph and the Ravens Lamar Jackson end up far superior QB's over Mayfield.
I would not be saying this if the Browns had selected Darnold or even Rosen.
Yes I know it is just for fun but that doesn't make it any less of a completely useless gesture. As for me boot off and Jackson being better than Mayfield God only knows so therefore since I am God I know that you will be wrong ha ha ha haYes I know it is just for fun but that doesn't make it any less of a completely useless gesture. As for me boot off and Jackson being better than Mayfield God only knows so therefore since I am God I know that you will be wrong
-
Voice activation heard me say my boot off when I actually said Rudolph. Nevertheless my boot off might be a good nickname for him
-
The majority of these people handing out grades are not employed by an NFL team for a reason ....they suck .... let them play 3 years then grade them ....
That's no fun.
Assigning grades is a game in itself. Grading drafts is merely an opinion based on how much the analyst believes the players selected will contribute to the team ...THEN after 3 years we can determine if the analyst was right or wrong.
We fans are not employed by NFL teams either, but a letter grade could easily be attached to our opinion of how our beloved team did.
That's no fun.
Assigning grades is a game in itself. Grading drafts is merely an opinion based on how much the analyst believes the players selected will contribute to the team ...THEN after 3 years we can determine if the analyst was right or wrong.
As long as we don't turn that discernment on ourselves... count me in!
Yes I know it is just for fun but that doesn't make it any less of a completely useless gesture. As for me boot off and Jackson being better than Mayfield God only knows so therefore since I am God I know that you will be wrong ha ha ha haYes I know it is just for fun but that doesn't make it any less of a completely useless gesture. As for me boot off and Jackson being better than Mayfield God only knows so therefore since I am God I know that you will be wrong
Yup... drunk posting...
-
No, not really. Grading is just for fun...see my "awesome " post above.
Btw...looking forward to your thread analyzing the drafts of the AFCN...know your enemies!
I was ecstatic about getting Mason Rudolph!!! I'd be willing to bet that both Rudolph and the Ravens Lamar Jackson end up far superior QB's over Mayfield.
I would not be saying this if the Browns had selected Darnold or even Rosen.
Yes I know it is just for fun but that doesn't make it any less of a completely useless gesture. As for me boot off and Jackson being better than Mayfield God only knows so therefore since I am God I know that you will be wrong ha ha ha haYes I know it is just for fun but that doesn't make it any less of a completely useless gesture. As for me boot off and Jackson being better than Mayfield God only knows so therefore since I am God I know that you will be wrong
Yes I know it is just for fun but that doesn't make it any less of a completely useless gesture.
Sure, as much a useless gesture as this sports talk message board is.
-
drafts are always disappointing to me. Whatever team I call mine never drafts the guys I want or mock to them. The only redemption is I get to usually say I told everyone so when they bust, but actually that is no fun.
-
drafts are always disappointing to me. Whatever team I call mine never drafts the guys I want or mock to them. The only redemption is I get to usually say I told everyone so when they bust, but actually that is no fun.
drafts are always disappointing to me. Whatever team I call mine never drafts the guys I want or mock to them. The only redemption is I get to usually say I told everyone so when they bust, but actually that is no fun.
Shmucking awesome post
-
That's no fun.
Assigning grades is a game in itself. Grading drafts is merely an opinion based on how much the analyst believes the players selected will contribute to the team ...THEN after 3 years we can determine if the analyst was right or wrong.
As long as we don't turn that discernment on ourselves... count me in!
Yes I know it is just for fun but that doesn't make it any less of a completely useless gesture. As for me boot off and Jackson being better than Mayfield God only knows so therefore since I am God I know that you will be wrong ha ha ha haYes I know it is just for fun but that doesn't make it any less of a completely useless gesture. As for me boot off and Jackson being better than Mayfield God only knows so therefore since I am God I know that you will be wrong
Yup... drunk posting...
As long as we don't turn that discernment on ourselves... count me in!
Yup... drunk posting...
Why do you continue to be stupid about this I am talking into my phone and the voice activation is interpreting it and repeating it that's a plain simple explanation that your deadhead Parrulli can't understand so shut the ShmuckWhy do you continue to be stupid about this I am talking into my phone and the voice activation is interpreting it and repeating it that's a plain simple explanation that your deadhead Parrulli can't understand so shut the
-
Yes I know it is just for fun but that doesn't make it any less of a completely useless gesture.
Sure, as much a useless gesture as this sports talk message board is.
Sure, as much a useless gesture as this sports talk message board is.
fair enough Yep
-
drafts are always disappointing to me. Whatever team I call mine never drafts the guys I want or mock to them. The only redemption is I get to usually say I told everyone so when they bust, but actually that is no fun.
drafts are always disappointing to me. Whatever team I call mine never drafts the guys I want or mock to them. The only redemption is I get to usually say I told everyone so when they bust, but actually that is no fun.
It's no fun unless your name is GooleyIt's no fun unless your name is Gooley
-
-
https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/04/29/nfl-draft-2018-winners-losers
Well Dorsey gets mentioned by name.
WSS
-
Grading any draft at this point is merely an exercise in ignorance.
Grading any draft at this point is merely an exercise in ignorance.
I would put my faith in the guy who drafted Kareem Hunt and Travis Kelce before these NFL wannabes.
Bashing the Giants for taking Barkley and praising the Ravens for getting Jackson. When Barkley is tearing up the NFL and Jackson crashing and burning these yahoos will no where to be found.
-
Grading any draft at this point is merely an exercise in ignorance.
I would put my faith in the guy who drafted Kareem Hunt and Travis Kelce before these NFL wannabes.
Bashing the Giants for taking Barkley and praising the Ravens for getting Jackson. When Barkley is tearing up the NFL and Jackson crashing and burning these yahoos will no where to be found.
I would put my faith in the guy who drafted Kareem Hunt and Travis Kelce before these NFL wannabes.
Bashing the Giants for taking Barkley and praising the Ravens for getting Jackson. When Barkley is tearing up the NFL and Jackson crashing and burning these yahoos will no where to be found.
I bashed Barkley....only as a counter to the slaverly behavior of some toward him. My true feelings about him are that he will be good, but not the savior of mankind that these guys thought. Jackson, I do think will struggle. He will have some awesome athletic plays....but as a full time professional QB I am not sure that his skills as a QB were any better than those of JT Barrett....who I believe went undrafted.
-
Grading any draft at this point is merely an exercise in ignorance.
I would put my faith in the guy who drafted Kareem Hunt and Travis Kelce before these NFL wannabes.
Bashing the Giants for taking Barkley and praising the Ravens for getting Jackson. When Barkley is tearing up the NFL and Jackson crashing and burning these yahoos will no where to be found.
When Barkley is tearing up the NFL and Jackson crashing and burning these yahoos will no where to be found.
Says a "wannabe"...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login