Skip to content

Draft Grades

The Browns Board
77 27 4.4k
  • He might be the only one of the analysts whom gives those grades. The browns are getting crushed everywhere else.

  • We got an A- for the Manziel /Gilbert draft

    http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/0ap2000000349930/article/afc-north-draft-grades-defense-remains-vital-in-rugged-division

    And an A for the Cam Erving pick

    Its lucky these schmucks dont know what they are talking about....

  • He might be the only one of the analysts whom gives those grades. The browns are getting crushed everywhere else.

    @bigalow80 said:

    He might be the only one of the analysts whom gives those grades. The browns are getting crushed everywhere else.

    Well, they've been praised over the last few years..... some declaring they even "won the draft" just hours after it ended. How's that worked out for us?

    Maybe tonight's George Costanza approach will be the ticket......

  • He might be the only one of the analysts whom gives those grades. The browns are getting crushed everywhere else.

    @bigalow80 said:

    He might be the only one of the analysts whom gives those grades. The browns are getting crushed everywhere else.

    Well the browns were getting great marks the last few drafts. How'd that work out?

  • @d-bone said:

    Hue's face lol 

    Even more amazing when you hear how he is sucking Dorsey off... What a fuc-king weasel.

    Five minutes after he's fired he'll turn on Dorsey... BOOK IT!

  • Drafttek scored us a lovely Stormy Daniels (double DDs)

    1 Cleveland
    browns_logoslice.jpg
      MayfieldBaker.jpg Baker Mayfield
        Oklahoma
        QB
        Reach/Value:     -10
    Height:
    6'0"
    Weight:
    210


     
     

    Every time I think Cleveland can't out-Brown themselves, they do prove me wrong. Incredible how often that tends to involve a quarterback. It isn't that I don't think Mayfield can succeed in the NFL. I am just not betting on it over Sam Darnold. Mayfield's pathological need for attention isn't making me feel very confident with egos like Jarvis Landry and Josh Gordon on that team. I don't like it, but I am willing to admit I was wrong when he proves it. Wish I could be more optimistic but that's the best I've got. ~ Austin Smith

    Grade: D

    2  Danzel Ward CB OSU  

    I was going to use this space to keep complaining about Baker Mayfield but then this happened. Are you kidding me? This has got to be the most bizarre form of evaluating talent that I have ever seen. They took two players that were not valued in the top 5, in the top 5! Are they spinning a wheel in the Draft Room? What is going on? This is beyond my ability to explain. I get the need but the value is awful. I'm getting flashbacks of Johnny Manziel and Justin Gilbert. ~ Austin Smith

    Grade: D

  • I think Ward is going to be a good football player. With that being said its really hard to not have that gut feeling this will end up being another total draft miss.

  • Drafttek scored us a lovely Stormy Daniels (double DDs)

    1 Cleveland
    browns_logoslice.jpg
      MayfieldBaker.jpg Baker Mayfield
        Oklahoma
        QB
        Reach/Value:     -10
    Height:
    6'0"
    Weight:
    210


     
     

    Every time I think Cleveland can't out-Brown themselves, they do prove me wrong. Incredible how often that tends to involve a quarterback. It isn't that I don't think Mayfield can succeed in the NFL. I am just not betting on it over Sam Darnold. Mayfield's pathological need for attention isn't making me feel very confident with egos like Jarvis Landry and Josh Gordon on that team. I don't like it, but I am willing to admit I was wrong when he proves it. Wish I could be more optimistic but that's the best I've got. ~ Austin Smith

    Grade: D

    2  Danzel Ward CB OSU  

    I was going to use this space to keep complaining about Baker Mayfield but then this happened. Are you kidding me? This has got to be the most bizarre form of evaluating talent that I have ever seen. They took two players that were not valued in the top 5, in the top 5! Are they spinning a wheel in the Draft Room? What is going on? This is beyond my ability to explain. I get the need but the value is awful. I'm getting flashbacks of Johnny Manziel and Justin Gilbert. ~ Austin Smith

    Grade: D

    @texasag1969 said:

    Drafttek scored us a lovely Stormy Daniels (double DDs)

    1 Cleveland
    browns_logoslice.jpg
      MayfieldBaker.jpg Baker Mayfield
        Oklahoma
        QB
        Reach/Value:     -10
    Height:
    6'0"
    Weight:
    210


     
     

    Every time I think Cleveland can't out-Brown themselves, they do prove me wrong. Incredible how often that tends to involve a quarterback. It isn't that I don't think Mayfield can succeed in the NFL. I am just not betting on it over Sam Darnold. Mayfield's pathological need for attention isn't making me feel very confident with egos like Jarvis Landry and Josh Gordon on that team. I don't like it, but I am willing to admit I was wrong when he proves it. Wish I could be more optimistic but that's the best I've got. ~ Austin Smith

    Grade: D

    2  Danzel Ward CB OSU  

    I was going to use this space to keep complaining about Baker Mayfield but then this happened. Are you kidding me? This has got to be the most bizarre form of evaluating talent that I have ever seen. They took two players that were not valued in the top 5, in the top 5! Are they spinning a wheel in the Draft Room? What is going on? This is beyond my ability to explain. I get the need but the value is awful. I'm getting flashbacks of Johnny Manziel and Justin Gilbert. ~ Austin Smith

    Grade: D

    Past drafts were praised and clearly shat the bed. I won’t panic about this at all. That said, I would be on here losing my marbles if they picked Allen haha. Rage so much rage would have resulted.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Drafttek scored us a lovely Stormy Daniels (double DDs)

    1 Cleveland
    browns_logoslice.jpg
      MayfieldBaker.jpg Baker Mayfield
        Oklahoma
        QB
        Reach/Value:     -10
    Height:
    6'0"
    Weight:
    210


     
     

    Every time I think Cleveland can't out-Brown themselves, they do prove me wrong. Incredible how often that tends to involve a quarterback. It isn't that I don't think Mayfield can succeed in the NFL. I am just not betting on it over Sam Darnold. Mayfield's pathological need for attention isn't making me feel very confident with egos like Jarvis Landry and Josh Gordon on that team. I don't like it, but I am willing to admit I was wrong when he proves it. Wish I could be more optimistic but that's the best I've got. ~ Austin Smith

    Grade: D

    2  Danzel Ward CB OSU  

    I was going to use this space to keep complaining about Baker Mayfield but then this happened. Are you kidding me? This has got to be the most bizarre form of evaluating talent that I have ever seen. They took two players that were not valued in the top 5, in the top 5! Are they spinning a wheel in the Draft Room? What is going on? This is beyond my ability to explain. I get the need but the value is awful. I'm getting flashbacks of Johnny Manziel and Justin Gilbert. ~ Austin Smith

    Grade: D

    Past drafts were praised and clearly shat the bed. I won’t panic about this at all. That said, I would be on here losing my marbles if they picked Allen haha. Rage so much rage would have resulted.

    @logicisforsquares said:

    Past drafts were praised and clearly shat the bed. I won’t panic about this at all. That said, I would be on here losing my marbles if they picked Allen haha. Rage so much rage would have resulted.

    Well hold it back for about 2-4 years and see which one gets the last laugh. If they fix Allen/Darnold and we get JM 2.0, everyone here will be inconsolable.

  • The browns hurt my brain sometimes

  • @logicisforsquares said:

    Past drafts were praised and clearly shat the bed. I won’t panic about this at all. That said, I would be on here losing my marbles if they picked Allen haha. Rage so much rage would have resulted.

    Well hold it back for about 2-4 years and see which one gets the last laugh. If they fix Allen/Darnold and we get JM 2.0, everyone here will be inconsolable.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Well hold it back for about 2-4 years and see which one gets the last laugh. If they fix Allen/Darnold and we get JM 2.0, everyone here will be inconsolable.

    Oh it could cut both ways. I am just taking a wait and see approach. I don’t take draft grades too serious. Browns have been praised before and they were some historically bad drafts in retrospect.

    oh and there is no fixing Allen haha.

  • Pete Prisco gave the Browns a solid "C" on Mayfield and a "b-" on Ward. Nothing but speculation I guess.

  • The majority of these people handing out grades are not employed by an NFL team for a reason ....they suck .... let them play 3 years then grade them .... 

  • Drafttek scored us a lovely Stormy Daniels (double DDs)

    1 Cleveland
    browns_logoslice.jpg
      MayfieldBaker.jpg Baker Mayfield
        Oklahoma
        QB
        Reach/Value:     -10
    Height:
    6'0"
    Weight:
    210


     
     

    Every time I think Cleveland can't out-Brown themselves, they do prove me wrong. Incredible how often that tends to involve a quarterback. It isn't that I don't think Mayfield can succeed in the NFL. I am just not betting on it over Sam Darnold. Mayfield's pathological need for attention isn't making me feel very confident with egos like Jarvis Landry and Josh Gordon on that team. I don't like it, but I am willing to admit I was wrong when he proves it. Wish I could be more optimistic but that's the best I've got. ~ Austin Smith

    Grade: D

    2  Danzel Ward CB OSU  

    I was going to use this space to keep complaining about Baker Mayfield but then this happened. Are you kidding me? This has got to be the most bizarre form of evaluating talent that I have ever seen. They took two players that were not valued in the top 5, in the top 5! Are they spinning a wheel in the Draft Room? What is going on? This is beyond my ability to explain. I get the need but the value is awful. I'm getting flashbacks of Johnny Manziel and Justin Gilbert. ~ Austin Smith

    Grade: D

    @texasag1969 said:

    Drafttek scored us a lovely Stormy Daniels (double DDs)

    1 Cleveland
    browns_logoslice.jpg
      MayfieldBaker.jpg Baker Mayfield
        Oklahoma
        QB
        Reach/Value:     -10
    Height:
    6'0"
    Weight:
    210


     
     

    Every time I think Cleveland can't out-Brown themselves, they do prove me wrong. Incredible how often that tends to involve a quarterback. It isn't that I don't think Mayfield can succeed in the NFL. I am just not betting on it over Sam Darnold. Mayfield's pathological need for attention isn't making me feel very confident with egos like Jarvis Landry and Josh Gordon on that team. I don't like it, but I am willing to admit I was wrong when he proves it. Wish I could be more optimistic but that's the best I've got. ~ Austin Smith

    Grade: D

    2  Danzel Ward CB OSU  

    I was going to use this space to keep complaining about Baker Mayfield but then this happened. Are you kidding me? This has got to be the most bizarre form of evaluating talent that I have ever seen. They took two players that were not valued in the top 5, in the top 5! Are they spinning a wheel in the Draft Room? What is going on? This is beyond my ability to explain. I get the need but the value is awful. I'm getting flashbacks of Johnny Manziel and Justin Gilbert. ~ Austin Smith

    Grade: D

    HEY MEDIA 😁 

         Go Browns!!

  • The majority of these people handing out grades are not employed by an NFL team for a reason ....they suck .... let them play 3 years then grade them .... 

    @darren15 said:

    The majority of these people handing out grades are not employed by an NFL team for a reason ....they suck .... let them play 3 years then grade them .... 

    Mayfield won’t last three years and the browns have a revolving door in the ground office