Skip to content

Mason Rudolph

Locked The Browns Board
189 26 6.3k 1
  • @vagitron said:

    Do you really expect the steelers to be losing? I mean really? Based on what exactly? Haley also wasn't the fall guy for anything, he was volatile and Ben didn't like him. Point blank.

    Are you a by product of your brother and sister having a son?

    Losing? Count the Championships. Use the only tooth left in your head and youve got the correct answer.

    @boo-fagley said:

    Are you a by product of your brother and sister having a son?

    Losing? Count the Championships. Use the only tooth left in your head and youve got the correct answer.

    Your efforts to insult me are seriously weak.

  • @boo-fagley said:

    I dont give a fvck who Ben wanted. Tomlin is still in control until the powers that be realize he is a fraud.

    Yea a fraud who has never had a season under .500. A fraud who is routinely mentioned as one of three coaches other players want to play for. A fraud that if he lost his job he would have a new one the following day. Id venture a guess 90% or better of this very message board if Tomlin were on the market would be clamoring for the Browns to hire him.

    @vagitron said:

    Yea a fraud who has never had a season under .500. A fraud who is routinely mentioned as one of three coaches other players want to play for. A fraud that if he lost his job he would have a new one the following day. Id venture a guess 90% or better of this very message board if Tomlin were on the market would be clamoring for the Browns to hire him.

    This idiot is not a Browns fan.

    Boo Fagley is Patriots fan and apparently Tomlin fucked his boyfriend.

    Zombo

  • @boo-fagley said:

    I dont give a fvck who Ben wanted. Tomlin is still in control until the powers that be realize he is a fraud.

    Yea a fraud who has never had a season under .500. A fraud who is routinely mentioned as one of three coaches other players want to play for. A fraud that if he lost his job he would have a new one the following day. Id venture a guess 90% or better of this very message board if Tomlin were on the market would be clamoring for the Browns to hire him.

    @vagitron said:

    Yea a fraud who has never had a season under .500. A fraud who is routinely mentioned as one of three coaches other players want to play for. A fraud that if he lost his job he would have a new one the following day. Id venture a guess 90% or better of this very message board if Tomlin were on the market would be clamoring for the Browns to hire him.

    Great coaches and franchises are measured by championships.

    Not runner up terrible towels crowing about 12 wins.

  • @vagitron said:

    Yea a fraud who has never had a season under .500. A fraud who is routinely mentioned as one of three coaches other players want to play for. A fraud that if he lost his job he would have a new one the following day. Id venture a guess 90% or better of this very message board if Tomlin were on the market would be clamoring for the Browns to hire him.

    This idiot is not a Browns fan.

    Boo Fagley is Patriots fan and apparently Tomlin fucked his boyfriend.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    This idiot is not a Browns fan.

    Boo Fagley is Patriots fan and apparently Tomlin Shmucked his boyfriend.

    Zombo

    Not so Zomboy

  • @vagitron said:

    Yea a fraud who has never had a season under .500. A fraud who is routinely mentioned as one of three coaches other players want to play for. A fraud that if he lost his job he would have a new one the following day. Id venture a guess 90% or better of this very message board if Tomlin were on the market would be clamoring for the Browns to hire him.

    This idiot is not a Browns fan.

    Boo Fagley is Patriots fan and apparently Tomlin fucked his boyfriend.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    This idiot is not a Browns fan.

    Boo Fagley is Patriots fan and apparently Tomlin Shmucked his boyfriend.

    Zombo

    Oh I know. I can see his altered name. I didn't know where is Fandom resides but I knew he wasn't a Browns fan. I hate him more now knowing he's a cheaters fan.

  • @vagitron said:

    Yea a fraud who has never had a season under .500. A fraud who is routinely mentioned as one of three coaches other players want to play for. A fraud that if he lost his job he would have a new one the following day. Id venture a guess 90% or better of this very message board if Tomlin were on the market would be clamoring for the Browns to hire him.

    This idiot is not a Browns fan.

    Boo Fagley is Patriots fan and apparently Tomlin fucked his boyfriend.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    This idiot is not a Browns fan.

    Boo Fagley is Patriots fan and apparently Tomlin Shmucked his boyfriend.

    Zombo

    BTW, youre a punk afraid to fight Ghoolie.

    Pussy

  • @vagitron said:

    Yea a fraud who has never had a season under .500. A fraud who is routinely mentioned as one of three coaches other players want to play for. A fraud that if he lost his job he would have a new one the following day. Id venture a guess 90% or better of this very message board if Tomlin were on the market would be clamoring for the Browns to hire him.

    Great coaches and franchises are measured by championships.

    Not runner up terrible towels crowing about 12 wins.

    @boo-fagley said:

    Great coaches and franchises are measured by championships.

    Not runner up terrible towels crowing about 12 wins.

    Well he has one of those and may get a couple more before he's done. He's not exactly old. Hell if not for the bs overturning of the Jesse James td we would have drawn the titans and likely played the pats in the divisional, could have very easily advanced to the afc championship game. I

  • Zombo said:

    This idiot is not a Browns fan.

    Boo Fagley is Patriots fan and apparently Tomlin Shmucked his boyfriend.

    Zombo

    Oh I know. I can see his altered name. I didn't know where is Fandom resides but I knew he wasn't a Browns fan. I hate him more now knowing he's a cheaters fan.

    @vagitron said:

    Oh I know. I can see his altered name. I didn't know where is Fandom resides but I knew he wasn't a Browns fan. I hate him more now knowing he's a cheaters fan.

    How about those 4 Super Bowls won by steroids?

  • @vagitron said:

    Oh I know. I can see his altered name. I didn't know where is Fandom resides but I knew he wasn't a Browns fan. I hate him more now knowing he's a cheaters fan.

    How about those 4 Super Bowls won by steroids?

    @boo-fagley said:

    How about those 4 Super Bowls won by steroids?

    You just gonna run through all the excuses now? If in fact the steelers were juicing in the 70's so was everyone else. It's just easy to label a team that won that many in close concession as cheaters. Really the same can be said for the Patriots but their antics are documented AND they were punished. I guess all those hall of famers were only good because of the juice? Lol

  • @boo-fagley said:

    Great coaches and franchises are measured by championships.

    Not runner up terrible towels crowing about 12 wins.

    Well he has one of those and may get a couple more before he's done. He's not exactly old. Hell if not for the bs overturning of the Jesse James td we would have drawn the titans and likely played the pats in the divisional, could have very easily advanced to the afc championship game. I

    @vagitron said:

    Well he has one of those and may get a couple more before he's done. He's not exactly old. Hell if not for the bs overturning of the Jesse James td we would have drawn the titans and likely played the pats in the divisional, could have very easily advanced to the afc championship game. I

    Ya, because Tomlin has the PATS number. HAHA

  • @boo-fagley said:

    How about those 4 Super Bowls won by steroids?

    You just gonna run through all the excuses now? If in fact the steelers were juicing in the 70's so was everyone else. It's just easy to label a team that won that many in close concession as cheaters. Really the same can be said for the Patriots but their antics are documented AND they were punished. I guess all those hall of famers were only good because of the juice? Lol

    @vagitron said:

    You just gonna run through all the excuses now? If in fact the steelers were juicing in the 70's so was everyone else. It's just easy to label a team that won that many in close concession as cheaters. Really the same can be said for the Patriots but their antics are documented AND they were punished. I guess all those hall of famers were only good because of the juice? Lol

    The Buffalo Bills admitted that they HAD to take roids to keep up with the Steroid Steelers.

    Its well documented how the Stealers won.

  • 2E6D17AA-5C30-4949-BC3B-75346639A4DA.png

  • @vagitron said:

    You just gonna run through all the excuses now? If in fact the steelers were juicing in the 70's so was everyone else. It's just easy to label a team that won that many in close concession as cheaters. Really the same can be said for the Patriots but their antics are documented AND they were punished. I guess all those hall of famers were only good because of the juice? Lol

    The Buffalo Bills admitted that they HAD to take roids to keep up with the Steroid Steelers.

    Its well documented how the Stealers won.

    @boo-fagley said:

    The Buffalo Bills admitted that they HAD to take roids to keep up with the Steroid Steelers.

    Its well documented how the Stealers won.

    Ahhh okay.

  • @boo-fagley said:

    The Buffalo Bills admitted that they HAD to take roids to keep up with the Steroid Steelers.

    Its well documented how the Stealers won.

    Ahhh okay.

  • @boo-fagley said:

    Its a fact.

    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/232404-the-steelers-steroids-and-profound-misconceptions

    You say "it's a fact" and then link a bleacher article? I could write a bleacher article and submit it right now. 

    "Boo boo's vag is as salty as the dead sea, print it"

  • Zombo said:

    This idiot is not a Browns fan.

    Boo Fagley is Patriots fan and apparently Tomlin Shmucked his boyfriend.

    Zombo

    BTW, youre a punk afraid to fight Ghoolie.

    Pussy

    @boo-fagley said:

    BTW, youre a punk afraid to fight Ghoolie.

    Pussy

    Lol!

    I'll fight you and Ghoolie at the same time.

    I challenged him, remember?

    Z

  • @boo-fagley said:

    BTW, youre a punk afraid to fight Ghoolie.

    Pussy

    Lol!

    I'll fight you and Ghoolie at the same time.

    I challenged him, remember?

    Z

    Zombo said:

    Lol!

    I'll fight you and Ghoolie at the same time.

    I challenged him, remember?

    Z

    How in the hell did I miss the prospect of a ghoolie fight?

  • @boo-fagley said:

    BTW, youre a punk afraid to fight Ghoolie.

    Pussy

    Lol!

    I'll fight you and Ghoolie at the same time.

    I challenged him, remember?

    Z

    Zombo said:

    Lol!

    I'll fight you and Ghoolie at the same time.

    I challenged him, remember?

    Z

     Little boys talk about what men do.

    Get on a plane to Kansas City and when you touch down contact me and we will get together. You can call me a fag face to face like real men do. In fact, you can say whatever you want to my face. 

  • @boo-fagley said:

    Its a fact.

    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/232404-the-steelers-steroids-and-profound-misconceptions

    You say "it's a fact" and then link a bleacher article? I could write a bleacher article and submit it right now. 

    "Boo boo's vag is as salty as the dead sea, print it"

    @vagitron said:

    You say "it's a fact" and then link a bleacher article? I could write a bleacher article and submit it right now. 

    "Boo boo's vag is as salty as the dead sea, print it"

    After the Steelers rattled off those 4 Super Bowl wins they were caught with roids. Yeah, legal, like sodomy used to be legal in Pennsylvania.

    It would be another 26 years steroid free before the next Super Bowl win.

  • @vagitron said:

    Yea a fraud who has never had a season under .500. A fraud who is routinely mentioned as one of three coaches other players want to play for. A fraud that if he lost his job he would have a new one the following day. Id venture a guess 90% or better of this very message board if Tomlin were on the market would be clamoring for the Browns to hire him.

    This idiot is not a Browns fan.

    Boo Fagley is Patriots fan and apparently Tomlin fucked his boyfriend.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    This idiot is not a Browns fan.

    Boo Fagley is Patriots fan and apparently Tomlin Shmucked his boyfriend.

    Zombo

    Wait.... Boo isn't one of Ghoolie's dozen other accounts?

    So there is a real guy who lusts after Ghoolie… like for real?

    Wow... this got weird.