Mason Rudolph
-
They will be blaming him next on the losing.
Do you really expect the steelers to be losing? I mean really? Based on what exactly? Haley also wasn't the fall guy for anything, he was volatile and Ben didn't like him. Point blank.
-
How about those 4 Super Bowls won by steroids?
Or...the one that James HGHarrison helped win?
-
Zombo said:
Lol!
I'll fight you and Ghoolie at the same time.
I challenged him, remember?
Z
How in the hell did I miss the prospect of a ghoolie fight?
-
Boo Fagley is neither of Berea, nor a Browns fan. He is a troll.....just like you. He is a Pats fan.
Pay attention.
I dont troll. Do you really think I troll? I might troll you but you ask for it.
I dont troll. Do you really think I troll? I might troll you but you ask for it.
Are you a Browns fan? If you are not a Browns fan on here, you are a fuycking Troll.
If you don't want to be considered a troll....become a Browns fan.
(but yes...even in the supposed traditional definition of troll....you are CERTAINLY one)
-
After the Steelers rattled off those 4 Super Bowl wins they were caught with roids. Yeah, legal, like sodomy used to be legal in Pennsylvania.
It would be another 26 years steroid free before the next Super Bowl win.
Well sure rebuilds happen. It's not like they didn't have success during those 26 years. You are pulling more straws than Starbucks.
Well sure rebuilds happen. It's not like they didn't have success during those 26 years. You are pulling more straws than Starbucks.
Bradshaw comes clean. http://www.steeleraddicts.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-14235.html
Everyone outside Pittsburgh city limits is a liar though.
-
You realize it was Ben that pretty much forced Haley out right? He was talking retirement and once Haley was out of the picture he said he wanted to play another three to five. You really don't follow along outside your Berea bubble.
Boo Fagley is neither of Berea, nor a Browns fan. He is a troll.....just like you. He is a Pats fan.
Pay attention.
Boo Fagley is neither of Berea, nor a Browns fan. He is a troll.....just like you. He is a Pats fan.
Pay attention.
GFY
I can follow another team if I choose.
-
Boo Fagley is neither of Berea, nor a Browns fan. He is a troll.....just like you. He is a Pats fan.
Pay attention.
GFY
I can follow another team if I choose.
GFY
I can follow another team if I choose.
Well....the one thing worse than a troll I guess is a FRAK.
But, I guess I can't really put you in that category.....because certainly you are not a Frontrunner, if you like the Browns.
-
GFY
I can follow another team if I choose.
Well....the one thing worse than a troll I guess is a FRAK.
But, I guess I can't really put you in that category.....because certainly you are not a Frontrunner, if you like the Browns.
Well....the one thing worse than a troll I guess is a FRAK.
But, I guess I can't really put you in that category.....because certainly you are not a Frontrunner, if you like the Browns.
I have followed the Browns from afar since Marty.
-
Well....the one thing worse than a troll I guess is a FRAK.
But, I guess I can't really put you in that category.....because certainly you are not a Frontrunner, if you like the Browns.
I have followed the Browns from afar since Marty.
I have followed the Browns from afar since Marty.
If you hate Tomlin, you musta really hated Marty ... All that winning and no rings.
Zombo
---He had Montana, Rivers and Brees, no?
-
I have followed the Browns from afar since Marty.
If you hate Tomlin, you musta really hated Marty ... All that winning and no rings.
Zombo
---He had Montana, Rivers and Brees, no?
Zombo said:
If you hate Tomlin, you musta really hated Marty ... All that winning and no rings.
Zombo
---He had Montana, Rivers and Brees, no?
Marty could coach. He won with the Browns, Chiefs and Chargers. With Grbac, Bono, Deberg, Creig, Gannon, Kosar. No HOF QBs in that group.
Montana was old and not the same player.. Marty had Brees 4 seasons. Tomlin has had Ben 11 seasons going on 12 seasons. 75% more than what Marty had with Brees.
I dont hate Tomlin, but he is way overrated. When Tomlin can start over with a new team and win with an average QB , then he will be good coach.
-
I have followed the Browns from afar since Marty.
If you hate Tomlin, you musta really hated Marty ... All that winning and no rings.
Zombo
---He had Montana, Rivers and Brees, no?
Zombo said:
If you hate Tomlin, you musta really hated Marty ... All that winning and no rings.
Zombo
---He had Montana, Rivers and Brees, no?
Is that all you want is to win some games? Winning seasons? Ask your Bengal neighbors to the south how satisfying losing every post season is.
Do you want to go out and sell 1 house a month? There is only 1 NFL winner every year and thats the Super Bowl champ. The other 31 guys failed.
-
Zombo said:
If you hate Tomlin, you musta really hated Marty ... All that winning and no rings.
Zombo
---He had Montana, Rivers and Brees, no?
Marty could coach. He won with the Browns, Chiefs and Chargers. With Grbac, Bono, Deberg, Creig, Gannon, Kosar. No HOF QBs in that group.
Montana was old and not the same player.. Marty had Brees 4 seasons. Tomlin has had Ben 11 seasons going on 12 seasons. 75% more than what Marty had with Brees.
I dont hate Tomlin, but he is way overrated. When Tomlin can start over with a new team and win with an average QB , then he will be good coach.
Marty could coach. He won with the Browns, Chiefs and Chargers. With Grbac, Bono, Deberg, Creig, Gannon, Kosar. No HOF QBs in that group.
Montana was old and not the same player.. Marty had Brees 4 seasons. Tomlin has had Ben 11 seasons going on 12 seasons. 75% more than what Marty had with Brees.
I dont hate Tomlin, but he is way overrated. When Tomlin can start over with a new team and win with an average QB , then he will be good coach.
How'd Belichick do with average QBs?
Kosar, Testeverde, Bledsoe ... those are actually above average QBs. If you include the year Matt Cassel started, I think that is one playoff season out of six without Brady.
Tomlin is already a good coach, Bud, whether you like it or not.
Z
-
Marty could coach. He won with the Browns, Chiefs and Chargers. With Grbac, Bono, Deberg, Creig, Gannon, Kosar. No HOF QBs in that group.
Montana was old and not the same player.. Marty had Brees 4 seasons. Tomlin has had Ben 11 seasons going on 12 seasons. 75% more than what Marty had with Brees.
I dont hate Tomlin, but he is way overrated. When Tomlin can start over with a new team and win with an average QB , then he will be good coach.
How'd Belichick do with average QBs?
Kosar, Testeverde, Bledsoe ... those are actually above average QBs. If you include the year Matt Cassel started, I think that is one playoff season out of six without Brady.
Tomlin is already a good coach, Bud, whether you like it or not.
Z
Zombo said:
How'd Belichick do with average QBs?
Kosar, Testeverde, Bledsoe ... those are actually above average QBs. If you include the year Matt Cassel started, I think that is one playoff season out of six without Brady.
Tomlin is already a good coach, Bud, whether you like it or not.
Z
Youre making my point for me.
Kosar, Bledsoe and Testaverde are not on the same level as Ben and Brady. The best in the league right now are Brees, Ben, Rodgers and Brady.
-
Zombo said:
How'd Belichick do with average QBs?
Kosar, Testeverde, Bledsoe ... those are actually above average QBs. If you include the year Matt Cassel started, I think that is one playoff season out of six without Brady.
Tomlin is already a good coach, Bud, whether you like it or not.
Z
Youre making my point for me.
Kosar, Bledsoe and Testaverde are not on the same level as Ben and Brady. The best in the league right now are Brees, Ben, Rodgers and Brady.
Youre making my point for me.
Kosar, Bledsoe and Testaverde are not on the same level as Ben and Brady. The best in the league right now are Brees, Ben, Rodgers and Brady.
And?
Z
-
Boo Fagley is neither of Berea, nor a Browns fan. He is a troll.....just like you. He is a Pats fan.
Pay attention.
I dont troll. Do you really think I troll? I might troll you but you ask for it.
-
-
Zombo said:
Btw, Wilson and Rivers are pretty damn good.
Z
And?
Rivers played 1 season for Marty. 14 - 2. Kieding missed a game winning FG vs the Patriots that would have sent the Chargers to the AFCC vs the Colts. I was there. Marty was fired.
-
This is getting pathetic.
-
Marty could coach. He won with the Browns, Chiefs and Chargers. With Grbac, Bono, Deberg, Creig, Gannon, Kosar. No HOF QBs in that group.
Montana was old and not the same player.. Marty had Brees 4 seasons. Tomlin has had Ben 11 seasons going on 12 seasons. 75% more than what Marty had with Brees.
I dont hate Tomlin, but he is way overrated. When Tomlin can start over with a new team and win with an average QB , then he will be good coach.
How'd Belichick do with average QBs?
Kosar, Testeverde, Bledsoe ... those are actually above average QBs. If you include the year Matt Cassel started, I think that is one playoff season out of six without Brady.
Tomlin is already a good coach, Bud, whether you like it or not.
Z
Zombo said:
How'd Belichick do with average QBs?
Kosar, Testeverde, Bledsoe ... those are actually above average QBs. If you include the year Matt Cassel started, I think that is one playoff season out of six without Brady.
Tomlin is already a good coach, Bud, whether you like it or not.
Z
BB has only ever made the playoffs ONE time where his QB is not Tom Brady. (1994 with Vinny) It is why I say that I think that BB may be overrated. That it is Brady, and not BB that is the straw that stirs the Patriots drink.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login