Skip to content

Mason Rudolph

Locked The Browns Board
189 26 6.3k 1
  • Zombo said:

    Btw, Wilson and Rivers are pretty damn good.

    Z

    And?

    Rivers played 1 season for Marty. 14 - 2. Kieding missed a game winning FG vs the Patriots that would have sent the Chargers to the AFCC vs the Colts. I was there. Marty was fired.

    @boo-fagley said:

    And?

    Rivers played 1 season for Marty. 14 - 2. Kieding missed a game winning FG vs the Patriots that would have sent the Chargers to the AFCC vs the Colts. I was there. Marty was fired.

    You are really getting off track.  The title of this thread is:  Mason Rudolph.   Hypothetically, lets say BR gets it so that he has to go into the fetal position for a good part of the season.

    Who do you think would take over as the Squibbs starting QB:  Rudolph or Landry.  And how do you think the Steelers and Tomlin would do in that circumstance?

  • Zombo said:

    If you hate Tomlin, you musta really hated Marty ... All that winning and no rings.

    Zombo

    ---He had Montana, Rivers and Brees, no?

    Is that all you want is to win some games? Winning seasons? Ask your Bengal neighbors to the south how satisfying losing every post season is.

    Do you want to go out and sell 1 house a month? There is only 1 NFL winner every year and thats the Super Bowl champ. The other 31 guys failed.

    @boo-fagley said:

    Is that all you want is to win some games? Winning seasons? Ask your Bengal neighbors to the south how satisfying losing every post season is.

    Do you want to go out and sell 1 house a month? There is only 1 NFL winner every year and thats the Super Bowl champ. The other 31 guys failed.

    If I sell one house a month here in Naples I make more money than your entire trailer park is worth.

    I don't have to ask anybody, I've been following the NFL forever. Tomlin is a terrific coach and you're an idiot. Of those two things I am sure of.

    Zombo

  • Zombo said:

    Btw, Wilson and Rivers are pretty damn good.

    Z

    And?

    Rivers played 1 season for Marty. 14 - 2. Kieding missed a game winning FG vs the Patriots that would have sent the Chargers to the AFCC vs the Colts. I was there. Marty was fired.

    @boo-fagley said:

    And?

    Rivers played 1 season for Marty. 14 - 2. Kieding missed a game winning FG vs the Patriots that would have sent the Chargers to the AFCC vs the Colts. I was there. Marty was fired.

    Nothing you have said has given any validity to your proposition that Tomlin should be fired.

    I just pointed out that Belichick never won with average QBs, but you want Tomlin to go out win with an average QB.

    You said he won a SB with Cowher's team, but neither coach was a GM, the players were already there, Tomlin took an 8-8 team to the Super Bowl and #1 defense in two years.

    Since then, all he does is win, they've made it back to the Super Bowl again, but largely they haven't made it over the top because they have been in a conference with Brady and Manning.

    But they won 13 games last year and had another shot until Ben turned it over twice in the first half of a home playoff game and things steamrolled. Still almost won.

    He's a good coach. You're an idiot.

    Zombo

  • @boo-fagley said:

    Is that all you want is to win some games? Winning seasons? Ask your Bengal neighbors to the south how satisfying losing every post season is.

    Do you want to go out and sell 1 house a month? There is only 1 NFL winner every year and thats the Super Bowl champ. The other 31 guys failed.

    If I sell one house a month here in Naples I make more money than your entire trailer park is worth.

    I don't have to ask anybody, I've been following the NFL forever. Tomlin is a terrific coach and you're an idiot. Of those two things I am sure of.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    If I sell one house a month here in Naples I make more money than your entire trailer park is worth.

    I don't have to ask anybody, I've been following the NFL forever. Tomlin is a terrific coach and you're an idiot. Of those two things I am sure of.

    Zombo

    Hey Zomboy

    I build the houses POS like you peddle.

    Since you earn so much money, put your butt on a plane and come to Kansas City to kick my a$$ like you promised.

  • @boo-fagley said:

    And?

    Rivers played 1 season for Marty. 14 - 2. Kieding missed a game winning FG vs the Patriots that would have sent the Chargers to the AFCC vs the Colts. I was there. Marty was fired.

    Nothing you have said has given any validity to your proposition that Tomlin should be fired.

    I just pointed out that Belichick never won with average QBs, but you want Tomlin to go out win with an average QB.

    You said he won a SB with Cowher's team, but neither coach was a GM, the players were already there, Tomlin took an 8-8 team to the Super Bowl and #1 defense in two years.

    Since then, all he does is win, they've made it back to the Super Bowl again, but largely they haven't made it over the top because they have been in a conference with Brady and Manning.

    But they won 13 games last year and had another shot until Ben turned it over twice in the first half of a home playoff game and things steamrolled. Still almost won.

    He's a good coach. You're an idiot.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    Nothing you have said has given any validity to your proposition that Tomlin should be fired.

    I just pointed out that Belichick never won with average QBs, but you want Tomlin to go out win with an average QB.

    You said he won a SB with Cowher's team, but neither coach was a GM, the players were already there, Tomlin took an 8-8 team to the Super Bowl and #1 defense in two years.

    Since then, all he does is win, they've made it back to the Super Bowl again, but largely they haven't made it over the top because they have been in a conference with Brady and Manning.

    But they won 13 games last year and had another shot until Ben turned it over twice in the first half of a home playoff game and things steamrolled. Still almost won.

    He's a good coach. You're an idiot.

    Zombo

    Tomlin has played against and lost to Manning and Brady 1 time each.

    Garrad -2008 Wildcard loss

    Rogers- 2010 Suoerbowl loss

    Tebow- 2012 WC loss

    Flacco- 2014 WC loss

    Manning- 2015 Division round loss

    Brady - 2016 AFC Championship loss

    Bortles - 2017 WC loss

    All the other playoff losses are because Brady and Manning were in the AFC. How stupid is that theory of yours?

  • Zombo said:

    If I sell one house a month here in Naples I make more money than your entire trailer park is worth.

    I don't have to ask anybody, I've been following the NFL forever. Tomlin is a terrific coach and you're an idiot. Of those two things I am sure of.

    Zombo

    Hey Zomboy

    I build the houses POS like you peddle.

    Since you earn so much money, put your butt on a plane and come to Kansas City to kick my a$$ like you promised.

    @boo-fagley said:

    Hey Zomboy

    I build the houses POS like you peddle.

    Since you earn so much money, put your butt on a plane and come to Kansas City to kick my a$$ like you promised.

    What the fuck are you talking about?

    Z

  • Zombo said:

    Nothing you have said has given any validity to your proposition that Tomlin should be fired.

    I just pointed out that Belichick never won with average QBs, but you want Tomlin to go out win with an average QB.

    You said he won a SB with Cowher's team, but neither coach was a GM, the players were already there, Tomlin took an 8-8 team to the Super Bowl and #1 defense in two years.

    Since then, all he does is win, they've made it back to the Super Bowl again, but largely they haven't made it over the top because they have been in a conference with Brady and Manning.

    But they won 13 games last year and had another shot until Ben turned it over twice in the first half of a home playoff game and things steamrolled. Still almost won.

    He's a good coach. You're an idiot.

    Zombo

    Tomlin has played against and lost to Manning and Brady 1 time each.

    Garrad -2008 Wildcard loss

    Rogers- 2010 Suoerbowl loss

    Tebow- 2012 WC loss

    Flacco- 2014 WC loss

    Manning- 2015 Division round loss

    Brady - 2016 AFC Championship loss

    Bortles - 2017 WC loss

    All the other playoff losses are because Brady and Manning were in the AFC. How stupid is that theory of yours?

    @boo-fagley said:

    Tomlin has played against and lost to Manning and Brady 1 time each.

    Garrad -2008 Wildcard loss

    Rogers- 2010 Suoerbowl loss

    Tebow- 2012 WC loss

    Flacco- 2014 WC loss

    Manning- 2015 Division round loss

    Brady - 2016 AFC Championship loss

    Bortles - 2017 WC loss

    All the other playoff losses are because Brady and Manning were in the AFC. How stupid is that theory of yours?

    Just replace the word Tomlin with the word Roethlisberger and realize how stupid you actually are.

    Z

  • @boo-fagley said:

    Hey Zomboy

    I build the houses POS like you peddle.

    Since you earn so much money, put your butt on a plane and come to Kansas City to kick my a$$ like you promised.

    What the fuck are you talking about?

    Z

    Zombo said:

    What the Shmuck are you talking about?

    Z

    A few days ago you stated that you will kick my azz. Both Ghoolie and I.

    Fine. Im ready for my azz beating.

  • @boo-fagley said:

    Tomlin has played against and lost to Manning and Brady 1 time each.

    Garrad -2008 Wildcard loss

    Rogers- 2010 Suoerbowl loss

    Tebow- 2012 WC loss

    Flacco- 2014 WC loss

    Manning- 2015 Division round loss

    Brady - 2016 AFC Championship loss

    Bortles - 2017 WC loss

    All the other playoff losses are because Brady and Manning were in the AFC. How stupid is that theory of yours?

    Just replace the word Tomlin with the word Roethlisberger and realize how stupid you actually are.

    Z

    Zombo said:

    Just replace the word Tomlin with the word Roethlisberger and realize how stupid you actually are.

    Z

    HAHA

    Yup, its Bens fault that Tebow had a 125 QB rating. Talk about stupidity.

  • Zombo said:

    Just replace the word Tomlin with the word Roethlisberger and realize how stupid you actually are.

    Z

    HAHA

    Yup, its Bens fault that Tebow had a 125 QB rating. Talk about stupidity.

    @boo-fagley said:

    HAHA

    Yup, its Bens fault that Tebow had a 125 QB rating. Talk about stupidity.

    No, it was Ben's fault that he had a 75.9 passer rating.

    Zombo