Penis LeBeau
-
In a recent interview, this is what Dick Lebeau had to say about his feelings:
Lebeau is a central Ohio native and Ohio State grad, and he’s never lost his ties to the two teams in his home state. As he told Jim Owczarski of the Cincinnati Enquirer,
“I’ve always been really a Bengal and Brown guy at heart, like I am a Buckeye, because I am from Ohio and I like the Ohio teams. Looking back I wouldn’t change anything.”
It’s fascinating Lebeau brings up the Browns, the team which cut him almost 60 years ago, before the teams that made him famous. What could have been for Cleveland . . .
This is from a guy who basically spent his HOF playing career with the Detroit Lions, and his best years as a coach with the Pittsburgh Steelers.
-
Mods....please correct the silly autocorrect on the title of this thread. Thanks.
-
If you love Ohio why coach for its biggest rival?
Penis? Ha Ha you pulled a Ghoolie.
-
If you love Ohio why coach for its biggest rival?
Penis? Ha Ha you pulled a Ghoolie.
If you love Ohio why coach for its biggest rival?
Penis? Ha Ha you pulled a Ghoolie.
Not I. I don't control anything. It is probably Z having a joke.
As to your first question:
Paycheck. Remember, he was dumped as HC of the Bengals.......so he needed a job, and the Steelers hired him. But the Steelers later fired him...or refused to resign him...so he went elsewhere where he could get a paycheck. (titans).
-
Thats right, he was HC of the Bengals.
Sort of a vengeance hiring so to speak.
-
Thats too funny.
-
Why would you call him Penis LeBeau?
-
-
-
D!ck Lebeau?
Very Ghoolie of you!
-
-
-
Like Penis van Lesbian who changed his name to finger van Dyke
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
..please fix D!ck..