WR position
-
Hollywood ?
-
-
Teams will fear our wrs for once.
-
Have ye folks seen the latest picture of this man? Dear God he is farkin jacked! I have supreme confidence Flash is back for good with his head on straight!
Absolute machine. Hope he can stay on the field
-
Teams will fear our wrs for once.
Teams will fear our wrs for once.
That just sounds strange but might possibly turn out to be true.
-
Can't wait to see how he celebrates this....

isn't he still out with a groin injury
-
Can't wait to see how he celebrates this....

isn't he still out with a groin injury
-
Have ye folks seen the latest picture of this man? Dear God he is farkin jacked! I have supreme confidence Flash is back for good with his head on straight!
Is he trying out for a body building contest? Sheeze, Baker's comment I've never seen anyone like him could mean a couple of different things.... Don't rip one of those muscles Josh...
-
Have ye folks seen the latest picture of this man? Dear God he is farkin jacked! I have supreme confidence Flash is back for good with his head on straight!
Is he trying out for a body building contest? Sheeze, Baker's comment I've never seen anyone like him could mean a couple of different things.... Don't rip one of those muscles Josh...
-
Have ye folks seen the latest picture of this man? Dear God he is farkin jacked! I have supreme confidence Flash is back for good with his head on straight!
Is he trying out for a body building contest? Sheeze, Baker's comment I've never seen anyone like him could mean a couple of different things.... Don't rip one of those muscles Josh...
Is he trying out for a body building contest? Sheeze, Baker's comment I've never seen anyone like him could mean a couple of different things.... Don't rip one of those muscles Josh...
I don't think there is a receiver in the league as buff as Flash... he looks like a goddamn linebacker on steroids. If he keeps his head on straight he will destroy anybody who tries to press him in coverage.
-
Is he trying out for a body building contest? Sheeze, Baker's comment I've never seen anyone like him could mean a couple of different things.... Don't rip one of those muscles Josh...
I don't think there is a receiver in the league as buff as Flash... he looks like a goddamn linebacker on steroids. If he keeps his head on straight he will destroy anybody who tries to press him in coverage.
I don't think there is a receiver in the league as buff as Flash... he looks like a goddamn linebacker on steroids. If he keeps his head on straight he will destroy anybody who tries to press him in coverage.
Can't really press him. Not effectively anyway. Go watch that bomb against Pittsburgh last year. Watch how he tracks the ball and snatches it out of the air like it's nothing. Crazy.
-
I don't think there is a receiver in the league as buff as Flash... he looks like a goddamn linebacker on steroids. If he keeps his head on straight he will destroy anybody who tries to press him in coverage.
Can't really press him. Not effectively anyway. Go watch that bomb against Pittsburgh last year. Watch how he tracks the ball and snatches it out of the air like it's nothing. Crazy.
Can't really press him. Not effectively anyway. Go watch that bomb against Pittsburgh last year. Watch how he tracks the ball and snatches it out of the air like it's nothing. Crazy.
He is so insanely talented it makes me sick what he could have accomplished with 3 years of basically not playing... only way is up from here. I couldn't be more pumped for this season though. I cried and barely watched more than a quarter of any game last year. I love Dorsey. Man has elephant balls of steel.
-
-
Have ye folks seen the latest picture of this man? Dear God he is farkin jacked! I have supreme confidence Flash is back for good with his head on straight!
Is he trying out for a body building contest? Sheeze, Baker's comment I've never seen anyone like him could mean a couple of different things.... Don't rip one of those muscles Josh...
Is he trying out for a body building contest? Sheeze, Baker's comment I've never seen anyone like him could mean a couple of different things.... Don't rip one of those muscles Josh...
That can happen! And I don't ever remember Jerry Rice looking like that on the way to the Hall of Fame, conditioned yes mirror worthy no.
-
He was working out with Harrison supposedly, hope he doesn't get busted for PEDs.
-
Is he trying out for a body building contest? Sheeze, Baker's comment I've never seen anyone like him could mean a couple of different things.... Don't rip one of those muscles Josh...
That can happen! And I don't ever remember Jerry Rice looking like that on the way to the Hall of Fame, conditioned yes mirror worthy no.
That can happen! And I don't ever remember Jerry Rice looking like that on the way to the Hall of Fame, conditioned yes mirror worthy no.
I remember former Buckeye - David Boston going from a very productive WR to looking like a body builder that lost a few steps on his way out. I think he's younger than Boston was at the time though so he probably has more quicks/speed to his game at this point.
All this said, I'd rather see Gordon cross addicted to fitness/conditioning than the stuff suspending him. He could be taking Creatine which adds mass during strength training especially for guys that never had a lot of body fat in the first place. Warrick Dunn used to take creatine back when I worked in the Bucs weight room back in 97 and 98. The biggest drawback to that was it made him even more susceptible to cramps than the heat of the summers in Tampa were already exposing him to. It's good for guys that want to add strength and mass without using PEDs.
This almost makes me wonder if they want to kick him inside more frequently like Arizona did with Larry Fitzgerald when they first perceived he lost a step. He at least gives us an option to do that occasionally. We shall see...
-
That can happen! And I don't ever remember Jerry Rice looking like that on the way to the Hall of Fame, conditioned yes mirror worthy no.
I remember former Buckeye - David Boston going from a very productive WR to looking like a body builder that lost a few steps on his way out. I think he's younger than Boston was at the time though so he probably has more quicks/speed to his game at this point.
All this said, I'd rather see Gordon cross addicted to fitness/conditioning than the stuff suspending him. He could be taking Creatine which adds mass during strength training especially for guys that never had a lot of body fat in the first place. Warrick Dunn used to take creatine back when I worked in the Bucs weight room back in 97 and 98. The biggest drawback to that was it made him even more susceptible to cramps than the heat of the summers in Tampa were already exposing him to. It's good for guys that want to add strength and mass without using PEDs.
This almost makes me wonder if they want to kick him inside more frequently like Arizona did with Larry Fitzgerald when they first perceived he lost a step. He at least gives us an option to do that occasionally. We shall see...
I remember former Buckeye - David Boston going from a very productive WR to looking like a body builder that lost a few steps on his way out. I think he's younger than Boston was at the time though so he probably has more quicks/speed to his game at this point.
All this said, I'd rather see Gordon cross addicted to fitness/conditioning than the stuff suspending him. He could be taking Creatine which adds mass during strength training especially for guys that never had a lot of body fat in the first place. Warrick Dunn used to take creatine back when I worked in the Bucs weight room back in 97 and 98. The biggest drawback to that was it made him even more susceptible to cramps than the heat of the summers in Tampa were already exposing him to. It's good for guys that want to add strength and mass without using PEDs.
This almost makes me wonder if they want to kick him inside more frequently like Arizona did with Larry Fitzgerald when they first perceived he lost a step. He at least gives us an option to do that occasionally. We shall see...
Do remember that the Browns need a serious stretch the field deep threat that can fight for the ball.......not fight Mike Tyson in a ring. Being in great shape is nice, being over muscled for a WR, DB even some other positions might have it's hot weather and gameday risks.
They need a gazelle not a tank.
-
I remember former Buckeye - David Boston going from a very productive WR to looking like a body builder that lost a few steps on his way out. I think he's younger than Boston was at the time though so he probably has more quicks/speed to his game at this point.
All this said, I'd rather see Gordon cross addicted to fitness/conditioning than the stuff suspending him. He could be taking Creatine which adds mass during strength training especially for guys that never had a lot of body fat in the first place. Warrick Dunn used to take creatine back when I worked in the Bucs weight room back in 97 and 98. The biggest drawback to that was it made him even more susceptible to cramps than the heat of the summers in Tampa were already exposing him to. It's good for guys that want to add strength and mass without using PEDs.
This almost makes me wonder if they want to kick him inside more frequently like Arizona did with Larry Fitzgerald when they first perceived he lost a step. He at least gives us an option to do that occasionally. We shall see...
Do remember that the Browns need a serious stretch the field deep threat that can fight for the ball.......not fight Mike Tyson in a ring. Being in great shape is nice, being over muscled for a WR, DB even some other positions might have it's hot weather and gameday risks.
They need a gazelle not a tank.
Do remember that the Browns need a serious stretch the field deep threat that can fight for the ball.......not fight Mike Tyson in a ring. Being in great shape is nice, being over muscled for a WR, DB even some other positions might have it's hot weather and gameday risks.
They need a gazelle not a tank.
Over doing it on the weights is the reason we see so many muscle tears now.
-
Do remember that the Browns need a serious stretch the field deep threat that can fight for the ball.......not fight Mike Tyson in a ring. Being in great shape is nice, being over muscled for a WR, DB even some other positions might have it's hot weather and gameday risks.
They need a gazelle not a tank.
Over doing it on the weights is the reason we see so many muscle tears now.
Over doing it on the weights is the reason we see so many muscle tears now.
Yeah that was my problem.......wait I wasn't a WR I was a LB and undersized DE, nevermind.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login