Jonathan Paul Manziel
-
You guys are fucking Retarded.
-
The guy posting about alcoholism is correct, it is a disease, that is medical fact.
Maybe a better comparison would have been depression than cancer, but to say its a choice to pick up a drink it ignorant, an ignorance you can only properly understand if you've been there yourself. He will know as well as I do, the first step to a successful recovery is to accept you are POWERLESS over alcohol, think of it more as an ongoing struggle/battle (a recovering alcoholic will still die an alcoholic) than a choice.
Good post and in retrospect the comparison to cancer wasn't the best. The overall thought I wanted to convey was simply the disease piece of the equation.The guy posting about alcoholism is correct, it is a disease, that is medical fact.
Maybe a better comparison would have been depression than cancer, but to say its a choice to pick up a drink it ignorant, an ignorance you can only properly understand if you've been there yourself. He will know as well as I do, the first step to a successful recovery is to accept you are POWERLESS over alcohol, think of it more as an ongoing struggle/battle (a recovering alcoholic will still die an alcoholic) than a choice.
-
The guy posting about alcoholism is correct, it is a disease, that is medical fact.
Maybe a better comparison would have been depression than cancer, but to say its a choice to pick up a drink it ignorant, an ignorance you can only properly understand if you've been there yourself. He will know as well as I do, the first step to a successful recovery is to accept you are POWERLESS over alcohol, think of it more as an ongoing struggle/battle (a recovering alcoholic will still die an alcoholic) than a choice.
The guy posting about alcoholism is correct, it is a disease, that is medical fact.
Maybe a better comparison would have been depression than cancer, but to say its a choice to pick up a drink it ignorant, an ignorance you can only properly understand if you've been there yourself. He will know as well as I do, the first step to a successful recovery is to accept you are POWERLESS over alcohol, think of it more as an ongoing struggle/battle (a recovering alcoholic will still die an alcoholic) than a choice.
I disagree. There should be some accountability by the person.
-
At least the statement reads like JM may have notified the FO of the incident.
"We were aware of the situation. It is a matter that we take seriously and have expressed our concerns to Johnny directly. Those conversations will remain private and we will refrain from further comment at this time." - Ray Farmer
-
At least the statement reads like JM may have notified the FO of the incident.
"We were aware of the situation. It is a matter that we take seriously and have expressed our concerns to Johnny directly. Those conversations will remain private and we will refrain from further comment at this time." - Ray Farmer
At least the statement reads like JM may have notified the FO of the incident.
"We were aware of the situation. It is a matter that we take seriously and have expressed our concerns to Johnny directly. Those conversations will remain private and we will refrain from further comment at this time." - Ray Farmer
Now, if he could keep his personal business as private as those conversations he keeps having with the FO......that would be great!
-
I find it hard to believe the average Joe pulled over in the same type scenario would not get a breathalyser test by the police.
-
Wow...I think we are missing something....if there is better evidence to show Johnny in a better light, the Browns would comment asap! No?
Alcoholics ....I was told & believe that "its a clown waiting to finish his act". In that, the only cure is in their control, unlike a disease.
I'm not saying being an addict isn't hard...hell, I smoke and my mother died of lung cancer too. But I have to say "that's it"!
Go Browns!
-
Did she fuck Kruger I wonder? Why else would she have such a conniption that he appeared to help her boyfriend. That is really strange but given that her social media pages have a multitude of different men all over her I wouldn't be surprised if it was true OR he has been trying to convince JM to leave her and she threw a fit about it.
There is absolutely no reason JM is even being remotely blamed for anything in this outside of bad decision with picking a chick which we all are guilty of at one time or another. She seems like a damn nightmare and the longer she stays in his life the more he will decline. He needs to get rid of her ASAP.
-
Vs McCown as a Browns starter?
WSS
Not saying Mccown is any better but at some point the Browns will need to draft the guy who they think is the future and Josh is a better back up than the circus that is Johnny Rehab
-
I find it hard to believe the average Joe pulled over in the same type scenario would not get a breathalyser test by the police.
Exactly. If the officer was a fan and wanted to cut him some slack he wouldn't have written it up. Probably just issued a nothing to see here move along. If he wasn't a fan he'd make him walk the line and blow.I find it hard to believe the average Joe pulled over in the same type scenario would not get a breathalyser test by the police.
WSS
-
Exactly. If the officer was a fan and wanted to cut him some slack he wouldn't have written it up. Probably just issued a nothing to see here move along. If he wasn't a fan he'd make him walk the line and blow.I find it hard to believe the average Joe pulled over in the same type scenario would not get a breathalyser test by the police.
WSS
Exactly. If the officer was a fan and wanted to cut him some slack he wouldn't have written it up. Probably just issued a nothing to see here move along.
Not sure the officer had that option, Steve. Since he was responding to a citizen call a report might be mandatory.
-
The guy posting about alcoholism is correct, it is a disease, that is medical fact.
Maybe a better comparison would have been depression than cancer, but to say its a choice to pick up a drink it ignorant, an ignorance you can only properly understand if you've been there yourself. He will know as well as I do, the first step to a successful recovery is to accept you are POWERLESS over alcohol, think of it more as an ongoing struggle/battle (a recovering alcoholic will still die an alcoholic) than a choice.
I disagree. There should be some accountability by the person.
-
Look, I'm not a defender of Manziel here but this girl is a CLASSIC enabler. I wrote when Johnny first went to rehab that one of the first things he needed to do was break up with this woman. She doesn't care about Manziel, if she did she wouldn't let him anywhere near a bar let alone have a drink. He's a grown man I know, but still my point is she enables him into this type of bad habit. I hope Johnny realizes this and drops her like the literal bad habit she is.
-
Johnny's an alcoholic, his father said as much prior to his draft. He attended rehab for that and possibly cocaine (whether that's publicly admitted or not).Reports are now filtering out that he's been seen drinking more frequently publicly. The Browns security staff are definitely aware of this and this is probably why the front office signed Austin Davis to a long term. I don't think the Browns have given up on him but they're definitely making contingencies.
-
I agree with you 100%. He's accountable for picking up so to speak. What he's not accountable for is the insane urge to do so. I can't explain it any better and don't expect you to understand or agree.
I just think sometimes there's too much sympathy for the alcoholic, not enough for the family/people they affect.
It's also his own decision to have a low-life girlfriend that keeps him drinking.
-
He den do nuffin...
-
Read the text.. Kruger stopped because he recognized Johnny's car, nothing else. Kruger was in the car with his wife.
Kruger is the teammate who lives closest to Johnny.. probably has attempted to take on the role of guardian for him.
As to the actual content, I don't think anything actually happened here worth discussing.. he won't be with the girl forever, so that will work itself out.
-
Exactly. If the officer was a fan and wanted to cut him some slack he wouldn't have written it up. Probably just issued a nothing to see here move along.
Not sure the officer had that option, Steve. Since he was responding to a citizen call a report might be mandatory.
-
From looking at her Instagram account, she looks like a poster child for plastic surgery. She looks totally fake
From looking at her Instagram account, she looks like a poster child for plastic surgery. She looks totally fake
She looks like a little bitch. An ugly little skinny one at that.
Come on Jonball, you can do way better than that man.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
