Jonathan Paul Manziel
-
I saw and heard that report. You forgot to mention they also said dependant on how Davis plays today..... Context counts
I saw and heard that report. You forgot to mention they also said dependant on how Davis plays today..... Context counts
If Davis plays well I think he continues to start as long as that remains the case. Pet would gladly let the circus fold if he had an alternative.
-
Or it could be like a used car lot when they get a clunker. Wash, wax, new rubber and get more than it's worth. I do figure we see the kid play again and things will be very skewed to make him look better than he is. I wish he was Tark but I've only seen Weeds on crack
-
Pulling for AD today since great play by him is a prereq to victory, but I have no doubt he'll open the door for JM to get starts before year's end. Really is nothing in his past or our make-up to suggest otherwise.
I am assuming that JM will keep his shit together to warrant consideration. If he does, I have no doubt that Pet will not hold him out.
-
I saw and heard that report. You forgot to mention they also said dependant on how Davis plays today..... Context counts
I saw and heard that report. You forgot to mention they also said dependant on how Davis plays today..... Context counts
I just cut n paste an app i have
-
Trolling hardcore, JM.
-
I never understood the big deal about the money sign.
Just win baby, I don't care about anything else
-
I never understood the big deal about the money sign.
Just win baby, I don't care about anything else
I never understood the big deal about the money sign.
Just win baby, I don't care about anything else
I think it's another in a long line of attention grabbing moves from a guy who has accomplished zero in the NFL. Win some games and then you can do whatever the hell you want and the fans will defend you to the death.
-
Whenever I see that gesture, I just think tiniest violins playing the saddest songs
-
Today is Manziel's Birthday, same as my daughters... Shitty they wouldn't even let him play on his birthday... shitty.
-
I never understood the big deal about the money sign.
Just win baby, I don't care about anything else
I think it's another in a long line of attention grabbing moves from a guy who has accomplished zero in the NFL. Win some games and then you can do whatever the hell you want and the fans will defend you to the death.
I think it's another in a long line of attention grabbing moves from a guy who has accomplished zero in the NFL. Win some games and then you can do whatever the hell you want and the fans will defend you to the death.
Yup, look at Fig Newton down in Carolina- you think the opposition doesn't want to bust him up for doing that stupid dancing?
-
I think it's another in a long line of attention grabbing moves from a guy who has accomplished zero in the NFL. Win some games and then you can do whatever the hell you want and the fans will defend you to the death.
Yup, look at Fig Newton down in Carolina- you think the opposition doesn't want to bust him up for doing that stupid dancing?
Yup, look at Fig Newton down in Carolina- you think the opposition doesn't want to bust him up for doing that stupid dancing?
Yeah...and at 11-0 this year plus being in the league this long and winning games, I'd take him on my team in a heartbeat and he can dance till his fucking legs fall off for all I care.
-
and carolina was shit before they drafted a franchise QB and rivera was on the hot seat many of times with fans calling for his head....
HHHHmmmmmm. reminds me of another team i know.
-
and carolina was shit before they drafted a franchise QB and rivera was on the hot seat many of times with fans calling for his head....
HHHHmmmmmm. reminds me of another team i know.
-
I don't make a habit of watching the Panthers, but I can pretty much guarantee that Cam seamlessly transitioned his on-field antics from Auburn to the NFL well pryor to "earning the right" to.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

