Jonathan Paul Manziel
-
we need continuity.
-
we need continuity.
we need continuity.
Agreed, Josh Mccown it is!
-
we need continuity.
Agreed, Josh Mccown it is!
Agreed, Josh Mccown it is!
And there it is...
I've seen nothing that says JM can beat out McC for the starting slot. So whether I trade JM is now a matter of what I think of the prospects in the draft.
-
Agreed, Josh Mccown it is!
And there it is...
I've seen nothing that says JM can beat out McC for the starting slot. So whether I trade JM is now a matter of what I think of the prospects in the draft.
And there it is...
I've seen nothing that says JM can beat out McC for the starting slot. So whether I trade JM is now a matter of what I think of the prospects in the draft.
And I know I've been a Manziel hater but he seems to refuse to stay in the pocket, go through his reads, plant his feet and step into the throw. I don't know how you look at that and say, "oh well he can run"
-
Still no.
He can't read defenses, and he is very inaccurate, with bad footwork.
I would have to that those 3 Things are impacted by his short stature
-
Still no.
He can't read defenses, and he is very inaccurate, with bad footwork.
I would have to that those 3 Things are impacted by his short stature
Still no.
He can't read defenses, and he is very inaccurate, with bad footwork.
I would have to that those 3 Things are impacted by his short stature
So my (honest) question is....Can this be learned, especially the footwork?? I think the footwork is what leads to the inaccuracy. Has there ever been a QB who has such poor footwork after years of playing QB that suddenly becomes good at it?
-
Still no.
He can't read defenses, and he is very inaccurate, with bad footwork.
I would have to that those 3 Things are impacted by his short stature
So my (honest) question is....Can this be learned, especially the footwork?? I think the footwork is what leads to the inaccuracy. Has there ever been a QB who has such poor footwork after years of playing QB that suddenly becomes good at it?
I would guess they can teach him footwork. But being as short as he is he seems to always be backpedaling to see.So my (honest) question is....Can this be learned, especially the footwork?? I think the footwork is what leads to the inaccuracy. Has there ever been a QB who has such poor footwork after years of playing QB that suddenly becomes good at it?
-
Still no.
He can't read defenses, and he is very inaccurate, with bad footwork.
I would have to that those 3 Things are impacted by his short stature
So my (honest) question is....Can this be learned, especially the footwork?? I think the footwork is what leads to the inaccuracy. Has there ever been a QB who has such poor footwork after years of playing QB that suddenly becomes good at it?
So my (honest) question is....Can this be learned, especially the footwork?? I think the footwork is what leads to the inaccuracy. Has there ever been a QB who has such poor footwork after years of playing QB that suddenly becomes good at it?
Live action in NFL games is a terrible place to work on basic fundamentals. I would think he can work on it in practice, but once the bullets fly for real, players revert back to who and what they are regarding their fundamentals........... Side armers will sling it like a SS turning a double play when the shit hits the fan!
-
A 2nd for Johnny?! Haha
Another stupid post by a stupid troll
-
I would guess they can teach him footwork. But being as short as he is he seems to always be backpedaling to see.So my (honest) question is....Can this be learned, especially the footwork?? I think the footwork is what leads to the inaccuracy. Has there ever been a QB who has such poor footwork after years of playing QB that suddenly becomes good at it?
I would guess they can teach him footwork. But being as short as he is he seems to always be backpedaling to see.
He has been taught footwork... spent time with George Whitfield even before OTAs. Then O'Connell worked him. And you can bet that M-F mechanics are drilled into him...
Problem is that it's still not engrained and so under pressure he reverts to "stepping in the bucket"... even when there is no pressure in his face and he has a throwing lane to see through.
-
I would guess they can teach him footwork. But being as short as he is he seems to always be backpedaling to see.
He has been taught footwork... spent time with George Whitfield even before OTAs. Then O'Connell worked him. And you can bet that M-F mechanics are drilled into him...
Problem is that it's still not engrained and so under pressure he reverts to "stepping in the bucket"... even when there is no pressure in his face and he has a throwing lane to see through.
He has been taught footwork... spent time with George Whitfield even before OTAs. Then O'Connell worked him. And you can bet that M-F mechanics are drilled into him...
Problem is that it's still not engrained and so under pressure he reverts to "stepping in the bucket"... even when there is no pressure in his face and he has a throwing lane to see through.
I do remember all the time with Whitfield because that was here in San Diego. So does that mean the answer is no...he can't learn it at this point? If that's the answer, then we need to ship him off to Dallas and we move on with McCown and a rookie.
-
He has been taught footwork... spent time with George Whitfield even before OTAs. Then O'Connell worked him. And you can bet that M-F mechanics are drilled into him...
Problem is that it's still not engrained and so under pressure he reverts to "stepping in the bucket"... even when there is no pressure in his face and he has a throwing lane to see through.
I do remember all the time with Whitfield because that was here in San Diego. So does that mean the answer is no...he can't learn it at this point? If that's the answer, then we need to ship him off to Dallas and we move on with McCown and a rookie.
I do remember all the time with Whitfield because that was here in San Diego. So does that mean the answer is no...he can't learn it at this point? If that's the answer, then we need to ship him off to Dallas and we move on with McCown and a rookie.
Never say never, but I do not like his odds at this point... And it was not just this one game.
Against TN his throwing mechanics were damn good except when he was legitimately under duress. But they snapped back in his next, stress-free throw.
His mechanics have been in decline in this last series of starts and today we saw really good throwing mechanics maybe once???
It's a full-blown regression...
-
Just a troll nothing to see here folks lol
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login