Jonathan Paul Manziel
-
Haha no worries. Most QBs are dicey bets unless its one of those few and far between sure things. Id love to have the confidence in Hoyer or one of those later round guys but I dont. The risk is huge, but the payoff is priceless. If were gonna go down, lets go down swingin the big guns.
-
weeden lays down the runway before he jerks off.
the runway is a line of bath tissue running up the pit of your stomach to catch the 'little ones' before they are hatched into howdy doody clones.
roll it up and toss them in the toilet.
flush away all the guilt.
-
@mike-h said:
Sorry, sorry... back to Manziel.
I mean, I've watched every single game he played in. I think he makes some really bad decisions, and some really great ones. It's worrisome a bit, but he seems coachable.
There's also the mechanics issue people have talked about.
I did some digging and found some evidence to what they're talking about, I think....

That might not be Manziel at all, it could be "Smalls" from The Sandlot. I have people seeking confirmation right now.
i wanna know who the asshole is that has a copyright to do bad photoshop sayings with real-life pics attached.
god knows there's a market for stoopid any-topic pic.
my post got deleted for saying i wanted big tits in my face BUT all this shit is fine.
-
-
nfl network and nfl.com quoting a major scout saying "EVANS MADE MANZIEL. NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND."
man, i ain't no reporter but even i knew that.
-
nfl network and nfl.com quoting a major scout saying "EVANS MADE MANZIEL. NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND."
man, i ain't no reporter but even i knew that.
nfl network and nfl.com quoting a major scout saying "EVANS MADE MANZIEL. NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND."
man, i ain't no reporter but even i knew that.
But didn't you see his pro day? I mean the guy threw to uncovered receivers, that were his one and only read, in a helmet AND pads, all while music cranked......... He frickin' Jamarcus Russell'd it.
-
nfl network and nfl.com quoting a major scout saying "EVANS MADE MANZIEL. NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND."
man, i ain't no reporter but even i knew that.
But didn't you see his pro day? I mean the guy threw to uncovered receivers, that were his one and only read, in a helmet AND pads, all while music cranked......... He frickin' Jamarcus Russell'd it.
But didn't you see his pro day? I mean the guy threw to uncovered receivers, that were his one and only read, in a helmet AND pads, all while music cranked......... He frickin' Jamarcus Russell'd it.
what i did see AGAIN is evans making every catch the fidget threw at him. over the top. low and in the dirt. out of bounds.
evans would be #1 pick but we're reaching at that point. i think it's going to be mack. some want watkins and i won't cry BUT i think evans is the biggest stud at his position just because of his size and ability to block defenders out.
shit, i'd look good throwing that dude the ball.
-
Manziel's starting to come around on me... I'd use a 3rd rounder on him now...
-
nice cut and paste
Not sure what you mean but if you're trying to be a dick you've achieved it.
Those are the same opinions I've had since all this draft talk has come up.
Not sure what you mean but if you're trying to be a dick you've achieved it.
Those are the same opinions I've had since all this draft talk has come up.
No I mean, I read it in another thread you posted it in. I read the other one first, and then read this one and was like what the hell. its a good write up, I just read it 2 times.
-
-
He fuck your girlfriend?
Ha, no seriously this was good one. Made me laugh.
wouldn't that be in your case fuck your sister?
-
No way the Browns draft Manziel. Bet on it. He isn't Browns weather material, nor is he
Browns lockerroom material.
You heard it here first, on the Brownsboard.
But is it true or not? Stay tuned.
-
@mike-h said:
I'm going to pick an individual player, proclaim the Browns won't draft him out of the hundreds of prospects, then claim brilliance after the draft. It'll be Pulitzer shit.
do it! do it right now with your own personal jesus!
you pick one and let me pick one. the guy that's right is the king of the board and will receive (by me) a personal care package filled up by all good thing from the hudon valley (don't worry about the clock ticking noise.............)
my personal pick of perpunderance would have to be storm johnson in the late 6th round. if we don't pick him, i'll send the care package. you pick someone and let's see how it goes. meanwhile remember you believe the browns won't pick yor guy over the hundred of prospects making him a long shot, like johnson..
let's get it on.
who's your ninja pick?
-
@mike-h said:
I'm going to pick an individual player, proclaim the Browns won't draft him out of the hundreds of prospects, then claim brilliance after the draft. It'll be Pulitzer shit.
Hey...that may be your best shot.

(This is to easy.)
-
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
how many of those QBs played in the SEC? I kinda want to see your source. I know he had a bad game against LSU but, how is he possibly the worst of em all?
I'm on my phone and surfing the net sucks balls on this thing so I can't find the actual list but there's a link to an article talking about it.
I'm on my phone and surfing the net sucks balls on this thing so I can't find the actual list but there's a link to an article talking about it.
βWhen opponents sent extra pass rushers, Manziel had a hard time identifying and adapting to the blitz; he completed 60 percent of his passes when opponents blitzed, which was 14 percentage points lower than when they dropped seven or more players into coverage.
βTo put that in perspective, every FBS quarterback rated in the top 150 by Scouts Inc. had a higher completion percentage against the blitz than Manziel last season.β
-
nfl network and nfl.com quoting a major scout saying "EVANS MADE MANZIEL. NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND."
man, i ain't no reporter but even i knew that.
-
No, i picked the MOST media covered, over-hyped, everybody talkin bout player,
and saying the Browns will not draft him, Mike H.
You go ahead and pick Desmond Halfbaked, and say the same thing.
Big difference.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login
