Jonathan Paul Manziel
-
And still how many days since there's been any TMZ worthy photographs?
So far the haters have had a couple pretty weak shots to shit their pants over.
Reportedly purchasing a bottle of expensive tequila and sitting in a sports bar watching a football game.
And he was late for treatment for a concussion that some of you guys suggest he never had.
I'm not betting any money that he'll be back next year but at least keep a cool stool fellows.
WSS
-
Everyone will have a 5th or 2 before this plays all the way out, especially Browns FO&Owner.

I think Johnny's preferred is Don Julio of late.
You guys need to back off of Manziel. Know what you sound like.... Steeler Fags. Manziel is OUR QB, most likely OUR STARTING QB NEXT YEAR.
Quit yer bitchin and support our guy... and it's getting old anyways.
I supported him PG- until he needed support at those bars in Texas he's been frequenting of late. Hey- I support guys like Connor Shaw, and Terrelle Pryor who also happen to be on the roster, and don't put getting shitfaced as their #1 priority in life.
Those are all of your guy's words. I thought that Trent could do the job we needed him to do. And with broken ribs and after knee surgery he came out and preformed hard all season. He set records for us his rookie year. Then garnered us a first round draft pick that we happened to use of our Franchise QB. You are the ones who need to get used to it.
And he's now out of football-as I predicted. . I was being nice, and didn't collect on my bet. You were right on Honey Badger- but you have to call a spade a spade, and a bum a bum. And a alcoholic and alcoholic. Give it up PG- Johnny doesn't give a flying f**k about the Browns- or you.
I recognize talent I guess. You are the ones that are looking for a Big Qb... gay. Bigger they are the harder they fall. Manziel has the skills. He just needs a big WR to bail him out and help out the magic formula. It's hard to be all world when Benjamin is your biggest WR threat. He'll get Gordon back and we are going to win a lot of games with Gordon, Benjamin, Draft pick and Barnidge. Also our compliment WRs can make an impact as well, Gabriel and Hawk.
His best talent is partying like a MoFo, & FYI that's incompatible with being a top tier qb in the NFL 2016 style. Most of all PG, Johnny needs another stint in rehab. He's moved on from the Browns- you should too.

-
And still how many days since there's been any TMZ worthy photographs?
So far the haters have had a couple pretty weak shots to shit their pants over.
Reportedly purchasing a bottle of expensive tequila and sitting in a sports bar watching a football game.
And he was late for treatment for a concussion that some of you guys suggest he never had.
I'm not betting any money that he'll be back next year but at least keep a cool stool fellows.
WSS
And still how many days since there's been any TMZ worthy photographs?
So far the haters have had a couple pretty weak shots to shit their pants over.
Reportedly producing a bottle of expensive tequila and sitting in a sports bar watching a football game.
And he was late for treatment for a concussion that some of you guys suggest he never had.
I'm not betting any money that he'll be back next year but at least keep a cool stool fellows.
WSS
Oh, about a week Steve- I couldn't find the links. I've seen all I need to see.
-
And still how many days since there's been any TMZ worthy photographs?
So far the haters have had a couple pretty weak shots to shit their pants over.
Reportedly producing a bottle of expensive tequila and sitting in a sports bar watching a football game.
And he was late for treatment for a concussion that some of you guys suggest he never had.
I'm not betting any money that he'll be back next year but at least keep a cool stool fellows.
WSS
Oh, about a week Steve- I couldn't find the links. I've seen all I need to see.
-
Be honest my friend, you saw all you needed to see well before the draft.
WSS
Bro Steve- its a fact I didn't want Johnny Football. Remember I said, "you draft Manziel, you bring the circus to town along with him?" Damned if I wasn't right about that one. But we did draft him Steve. Seems the circus has headed to Texas, and probably never to return.
Oh, I was a wishin' and a hopein' Johnny could get his act together. Nothing like yet another first round flop. The latest vids of him partying in assorted Dallas bars with local sports celebs tells me- it's over, Grover.
I'm no less upset about Manziel busting as I am about Weeden- or Gilbert.
-
Be honest my friend, you saw all you needed to see well before the draft.
WSS
Bro Steve- its a fact I didn't want Johnny Football. Remember I said, "you draft Manziel, you bring the circus to town along with him?" Damned if I wasn't right about that one. But we did draft him Steve. Seems the circus has headed to Texas, and probably never to return.
Oh, I was a wishin' and a hopein' Johnny could get his act together. Nothing like yet another first round flop. The latest vids of him partying in assorted Dallas bars with local sports celebs tells me- it's over, Grover.
I'm no less upset about Manziel busting as I am about Weeden- or Gilbert.
Bro Steve- its a fact I didn't want Johnny Football. Remember I said, "you draft Manziel, you bring the circus to town along with him?" Damned if I wasn't right about that one. But we did draft him Steve. Seems the circus has headed to Texas, and probably never to return.
Oh, I was a wishin' and a hopein' Johnny could get his act together. Nothing like yet another first round flop. The latest vids of him partying in assorted Dallas bars with local sports celebs tells me- it's over, Grover.
I'm no less upset about Manziel busting as I am about Weeden- or Gilbert.
Exactly how I feel.... I had hope for him. I knew it was either going to be a huge success or an immense failure. Unfortunately the latter was true.
-
Serviceable was always his ceiling for me. He never reached it.
-
the manziel pick?
-
I think Manziel could be a good NFL quarterback if he dedicated himself to it. I am just speaking as a fan and not someone who has knowledge of NFL football like some who post here and who watch for things in a quarterback such as footwork, mechanics, going through progressions, reading defenses, anticipating throws etc....
I just saw some things this year in him that made me hopeful. He is a play maker and can drive defenses crazy with his ability to scramble out of the pocket. He seems to have a decent arm. I think if he ever gets his head on straight he could do it but time is running out for him and so far he has not shown the maturity he needs. He also obviously has a substance abuse problem.
He has let the Browns down too many times to keep him IMO but I wish him the best and hope he can get his life together.
-
Be honest my friend, you saw all you needed to see well before the draft.
WSS
I would be honest and say I saw all I needed before he was drafted.....and a LOT of other people did too.....and, now, their concerns have proven to be true in oh so many ways.....
its a fact I didn't want Johnny Football. ........."you draft Manziel, you bring the circus to town along with him?"... Damned if I wasn't right about that one.
Oh, I was a wishin' and a hopein' Johnny could get his act together.
I'm no less upset about Manziel busting as I am about Weeden- or Gilbert.
Exactly.....
-
JM's failure is totally understandable to me given my experiences through a 30+ year counseling career and the effects of addiction on life choices for those in its clutches.
It's Gilbert who still perplexes me the most. There is so little information out there on what's going on in his head, that without first hand knowledge it is impossible to form an educated opinion. There seems to be a disconnect in his assessment of his skills and what we actually saw. But then again, under Pettine, we rarely got to see any consistent use by the team. So who knows.
-
Gilbert puts me in mind of a story I read where a rookie NFL player who had great talent was constantly late for practice and one of the players on the team who was a leader came to him to speak to him about it. The old veteran said in 10 years he had never missed a practice or showed up late for any meetings. He thought that might influence the rookie to work harder.
The rookie instead told him to pull up a chair and have a seat because "if anyone needed to take a break it was him".

Some just march to the beat of a different drummer.
-
I know you guys are just like "oh he drinks why do you have to post everything who cares"
But apparently fort worth police called for another GF dispute with him and his GF. I think that's more newsworthy than being seen drinking anyway
-
Be honest my friend, you saw all you needed to see well before the draft.
WSS
Bro Steve- its a fact I didn't want Johnny Football. Remember I said, "you draft Manziel, you bring the circus to town along with him?" Damned if I wasn't right about that one. But we did draft him Steve. Seems the circus has headed to Texas, and probably never to return.
Oh, I was a wishin' and a hopein' Johnny could get his act together. Nothing like yet another first round flop. The latest vids of him partying in assorted Dallas bars with local sports celebs tells me- it's over, Grover.
I'm no less upset about Manziel busting as I am about Weeden- or Gilbert.
In a matter of months we will have a second opinion on Gilbert...
Remember I said, "you draft Manziel, you bring the circus to town along with him?" Damned if I wasn't right about that one.
Yes, you did... but we needed a Ringmaster, not a soothsayer...
Let's blame h...
I think Manziel could be a good NFL quarterback if he dedicated himself to it.
I agree... part of the problem may be that JM knows this as well.
Once the top of the mountain has come easily with minimal work, it can be very hard to convince yourself to bust ass to merely be "good".
-
Fort Worth Police investigating potential domestic dispute between Johnny Manziel & his girlfriend, police confirm. No arrests.
-
In a matter of months we will have a second opinion on Gilbert...
Remember I said, "you draft Manziel, you bring the circus to town along with him?" Damned if I wasn't right about that one.
Yes, you did... but we needed a Ringmaster, not a soothsayer...
Let's blame h...
I think Manziel could be a good NFL quarterback if he dedicated himself to it.
I agree... part of the problem may be that JM knows this as well.
Once the top of the mountain has come easily with minimal work, it can be very hard to convince yourself to bust ass to merely be "good".
In a matter of months we will have a second opinion on Gilbert...
Yes, you did... but we needed a Ringmaster, not a soothsayer...
Let's blame h...
I agree... part of the problem may be that JM knows this as well.
Once the top of the mountain has come easily with minimal work, it can be very hard to convince yourself to bust ass to merely be "good".
I agree with that wholeheartedly.
I know guitar players who almost never practice and are just naturally great, but lazy and never seem to get ahead. Others who practice like a bitch everyday and just don't have the talent to get past mediocre.
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
