Skip to content

Jonathan Paul Manziel

The Browns Board
16.0k 396 570.2k 1
  • @mike-h said:

    Bitter old men with bad football minds are boring. This ship is sailing.

    hello sailor!

    bad pit hair and cock breath. give them a razor, some scope and an aids shot. i didn't know they let construction workers and cowboys on a military ship. oh shit, there's an indian and a rough tough cream puff biker too!

    ugh.

  • @ballpeen said:

    Johnny Football....the guy we needed....pixie, schmixie.....lol.....you aren't going to give him a chance. Your post proves that. You are against the pick and will be all over it the first time a pass falls to the ground.

    Long live Johny Football

    I'm giving him as much chance as say- Ben Gay, remember him? Or Brady Quinn- I gave him zero chance, turns out I was right, Willie Green, the dumb ass KWII trade up, and a bunch of other mega busts the Browns have drafted over the years. #22 is cursed for the Browns, as well as the Heisman jinx. Take that FWIW as superstition, or just a POV. LOL, I won't have to call for the Tar & Feather brigade to run JF out of town on a rail- it will be the fickle Cleveland fans that wanted this bozo in the first place.

    I've only been seriously wrong a couple of times, and I damn well admit it when I'm wrong, unlike some other posters. I blew the Couch and Kam Wimbley picks.How would Adrian Peterson or LaDanian Tomlinson have looked playing for the Browns?

    + I'm not creaming my pants over day #1 of the draft- JF is one good ACL away from NFL defenses taking away his greatest weapon- his mobility- and it will happen 'Peen, call me a party pooper if you must- it's gong to happen, sooner or later- and I can hear the wailing already. You won't find my shoulder to cry on.

    So no you're right 'Peen, I don't particularly like Manziel with his (to date) shitty attitude Put up the ESPN tents outside the Browns complex in Berea- the Circus is coming to town- whoopee- I call it a major distraction.

    @hoorta said:

    I'm giving him as much chance as say- Ben Gay, remember him? Or Brady Quinn- I gave him zero chance, turns out I was right, Willie Green, the dumb ass KWII trade up, and a bunch of other mega busts the Browns have drafted over the years. #22 is cursed for the Browns, as well as the Heisman jinx. Take that FWIW as superstition, or just a POV. LOL, I won't have to call for the Tar & Feather brigade to run JF out of town on a rail- it will be the fickle Cleveland fans that wanted this bozo in the first place.

    I've only been seriously wrong a couple of times, and I damn well admit it when I'm wrong, unlike some other posters. I blew the Couch and Kam Wimbley picks.How would Adrian Peterson or LaDanian Tomlinson have looked playing for the Browns?

    + I'm not creaming my pants over day #1 of the draft- JF is one good ACL away from NFL defenses taking away his greatest weapon- his mobility- and it will happen 'Peen, call me a party pooper if you must- it's gong to happen, sooner or later- and I can hear the wailing already. You won't find my shoulder to cry on.

    So no you're right 'Peen, I don't particularly like Manziel with his (to date) shitty attitude Put up the ESPN tents outside the Browns complex in Berea- the Circus is coming to town- whoopee- I call it a major distraction.

    Sorry my friend. I think it a much larger distraction to possibly being the worst team in the NFL over the last 14 years. No wonder everybody outside of our family makes fun of us, if they even think of us at all.

    I welcome the tents. Bring 'em on.

  • We are Johnny Football.

  • @mike-h said:

    Bitter old men with bad football minds are boring. This ship is sailing.

    out blogged and out mocked. who really has the bad football mind?

    maybe your sources can help you find the threads where you said a CB with a trade down would be great. wait, you have mine bookmarked don't you?

    damn right you do. my name is love. say it.

  • @hoorta said:

    I'm giving him as much chance as say- Ben Gay, remember him? Or Brady Quinn- I gave him zero chance, turns out I was right, Willie Green, the dumb ass KWII trade up, and a bunch of other mega busts the Browns have drafted over the years. #22 is cursed for the Browns, as well as the Heisman jinx. Take that FWIW as superstition, or just a POV. LOL, I won't have to call for the Tar & Feather brigade to run JF out of town on a rail- it will be the fickle Cleveland fans that wanted this bozo in the first place.

    I've only been seriously wrong a couple of times, and I damn well admit it when I'm wrong, unlike some other posters. I blew the Couch and Kam Wimbley picks.How would Adrian Peterson or LaDanian Tomlinson have looked playing for the Browns?

    + I'm not creaming my pants over day #1 of the draft- JF is one good ACL away from NFL defenses taking away his greatest weapon- his mobility- and it will happen 'Peen, call me a party pooper if you must- it's gong to happen, sooner or later- and I can hear the wailing already. You won't find my shoulder to cry on.

    So no you're right 'Peen, I don't particularly like Manziel with his (to date) shitty attitude Put up the ESPN tents outside the Browns complex in Berea- the Circus is coming to town- whoopee- I call it a major distraction.

    Sorry my friend. I think it a much larger distraction to possibly being the worst team in the NFL over the last 14 years. No wonder everybody outside of our family makes fun of us, if they even think of us at all.

    I welcome the tents. Bring 'em on.

    @ballpeen said:

    Sorry my friend. I think it a much larger distraction to possibly being the worst team in the NFL over the last 14 years. No wonder everybody outside of our family makes fun of us, if they even think of us at all.

    I welcome the tents. Bring 'em on.

    tents, meh. controversy, meh.

    orange shit flowing freely at a tailgate in september in cleveland.....PRICELESS!

  • browns fans members or browns fans stalkers?

  • Manziel Fanboys. Or, as they should probably be known...Manboys.

  • well there are a good number that are long time members here........

    long members....gay.......midgets??

    sounds like a greenwhich village bath house in the 80s

  • Ahhhhhhhhh what the fuck? I didn't think any of these quarterback or worth an Number Four so I'm good with it.

    Hey pass that Kool Ade over this way.

    WSS

  • We will get quite a few A&M fans here I imagine. I'm cool with that. Now that the hype is over, sign a contract quick and don't pull a Brady Queen and sit out training camp. Start out hard charging and learn.

  • @yourbrownssuck said:

    horrible pick. Cleveland screwed again. Enjoy!!!

    . Why don't you just FUCK OFF! Post on your own teams board you Cock swallowing coward. Trolls like you make me sick. Little lurker bitch hiding behind your screen name online. You're a cunt!

    @jcam222 said:

    . Why don't you just FUCK OFF! Post on your own teams board you Cock swallowing coward. Trolls like you make me sick. Little lurker bitch hiding behind your screen name online. You're a cunt!

    Come on cam, don't sugar coat it...

    😁

    WSS

  • doubt there's anyone who hasn't seen this but just in case...

    natural football player...the antithesis of Brandon Weedon

  • @bbedward said:

    Just think if Lombardi were still here we probably would have gave the farm to Houston and taken him #1 😛

    lol...

    As for the 22nd pick thing... It's just a number. Farmer wanted him and believed he had to move in front of KC at 23 to bag him. Not worth a higher pick to move to 21 just to avoid a number.

    @tour2ma said:

    lol...

    As for the 22nd pick thing... It's just a number. Farmer wanted him and believed he had to move in front of KC at 23 to bag him. Not worth a higher pick to move to 21 just to avoid a number.

    Yeah I'm sure they had a little laugh about the coincidence, but that's all. I found it amusing but I'm not going to let superstition get the best of me. I know that's hard for many a sports fan.

  • and the world stops spinning........

    at least i'm still buzzed.

  • I was shocked when they moved up to take JF. I just never thought it was going to happen, especially after they traded #4 away and picked Gilbert at #8. I thought the trade down to get Bills 2015 #1 and #4 was a move to position themselves for a QB next year, with Bortles gone and thinking JF and Bridgewater would be gone by #26.

    I'm a JFF fan now, and can't help but be excited to see what unfolds. Hoyer is still in my sights as well and haven't given up on him yet.

  • Found an old clip of Tour when he still lived in Cleveland.

  • and the world stops spinning........

    at least i'm still buzzed.

    @miktoxic said:

    and the world stops spinning........

    at least i'm still buzzed.

    You for one I recalled as favoring a CB among your top picks. You must be happy about how it all went down yesterday. TCPO summed it up great. Top CB, #1 and #4 pick next year, JF @ a much less risky #22....I'm certainly pleased right now!

  • I am just as surprised as anyone that this was the pick. For the past week I had been thinking that JF wasn't even on their board anymore. I still think that if they had missed him in the middle rounds you would have seen us take Bridgewater at #26. But even though Manziel is the ultimate boom or bust player, I like the pick at #22. I like it so much better considering he thought he was going top 10. He is going to come into the building with a chip on his shoulder. He is going to check any attitude at the door and bust his ass to learn the QB position in the NFL. And all that hard work is just going to push Hoyer even more, who has already been working at a super human level. WE got Vince Young to teach him how to not behave in the NFL. Perfect situation for our team.

  • just realized that farmer and manziel have the same suits on with the same browns lapel pin on.

    is that a pledge pin?

  • Harry B, I agree. I'm hoping the fall for JF was a bit of an eye opener as well as giving him a chip.

    Stop the showoff antics and prove it on the field. (Ok maybe show off after you've established yourself as an NFL-worthy QB. 😉 )