Skip to content

Jonathan Paul Manziel

The Browns Board
16.0k 396 570.2k 1
  • If it was a fight... they'd have already stopped it.

    I feel terrible whooping on the mentally challenged...

    ... well not that terrible...

  • one can only hope WW.

  • @mike-h said:

    The worst part is you think I'm serious. I've been trolling you for days. You're bad at pretty much everything, is all I've learned from it.

    You call what you've been doing trolling? lmao

    typical bailout statement... keep bailing...

  • @walterwhite said:

    He's hooked up with more hot chicks in 21 years than most of us will combined, hate all you want. Jealousy is stinky cologne my friend.

    Since when did that equate to winning games?

    Hotchicks always fall for dirtbags too...

  • @walterwhite said:

    Manziel Mania has only just began.

    Everyone get ready for the next 10-15 years of Manziel Mania.

    If I live that long. Hope the VA nursing home has cable......

  • New here. Lifelong Browns fan. I joined this board just to say how much I hate the Manziel pick. Circus clown. This dude has Ryan Leaf written all over him. Little man is gonna get crushed against a disciplined, pro defense.

    All the Johnny Football cocksuckers can suck it. Makes me wanna puke that all the cocksucking will be going on in Cleveland.

  • New here. Lifelong Browns fan. I joined this board just to say how much I hate the Manziel pick. Circus clown. This dude has Ryan Leaf written all over him. Little man is gonna get crushed against a disciplined, pro defense.

    All the Johnny Football cocksuckers can suck it. Makes me wanna puke that all the cocksucking will be going on in Cleveland.

    @hounddawg said:

    New here. Lifelong Browns fan. I joined this board just to say how much I hate the Manziel pick. Circus clown. This dude has Ryan Leaf written all over him. Little man is gonna get crushed against a disciplined, pro defense.

    All the Johnny Football cocksuckers can suck it. Makes me wanna puke that all the cocksucking will be going on in Cleveland.

    Did you taste Johnny's cum when you kissed your girlfriend? That is my only question....

  • @mike-h said:

    You're a joke haha. An old, jealous, bitter, ignorant never-was who uses other peoples work and opinions as his own.

    I could understand if you were funny, or witty, but neither fit. It must seriously suck to be you.

    Just stfu your condescending opinions are pure shit anyways.
  • I would.

  • Minus the fur coats I hope.

  • Minus the fur coats I hope.

    @lbc-mike said:

    Minus the fur coats I hope.

    lol... no...

    My money is on our Michael Vick... minus the dog hate... I hope...

    Michael Wilbon (sp?) raised one comparison that never occurred to me... Jim McMahon.

    The cockiness... the competitiveness... the leadership... not the worst I've heard.

  • Playhouse Square Manziel? Doesn't have the ring. How about Hard Rock Manziel?

  • @hounddawg said:

    New here. Lifelong Browns fan. I joined this board just to say how much I hate the Manziel pick. Circus clown. This dude has Ryan Leaf written all over him. Little man is gonna get crushed against a disciplined, pro defense.

    All the Johnny Football cocksuckers can suck it. Makes me wanna puke that all the cocksucking will be going on in Cleveland.

    Did you taste Johnny's cum when you kissed your girlfriend? That is my only question....

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Did you taste Johnny's cum when you kissed your girlfriend? That is my only question....

    I don't know how that's possible since you seem to have it all sliding down the back of your throat.
  • Playhouse Square Manziel? Doesn't have the ring. How about Hard Rock Manziel?

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Playhouse Square Manziel? Doesn't have the ring. How about Hard Rock Manziel?

    "Flats" Manziel?

    That is where the strip clubs still are, right?

  • One thing about the Mayor of Toronto, he is honest. And funny.

  • I hope so...

  • just heard on twatter, lebron will leave miami to come back to cleveland now.

  • that dude is funny as hell.

    he'll staright out say he smokes crack. doesn't give a shit.

  • New here. Lifelong Browns fan. I joined this board just to say how much I hate the Manziel pick. Circus clown. This dude has Ryan Leaf written all over him. Little man is gonna get crushed against a disciplined, pro defense.

    All the Johnny Football cocksuckers can suck it. Makes me wanna puke that all the cocksucking will be going on in Cleveland.

    @hounddawg said:

    New here. Lifelong Browns fan. I joined this board just to say how much I hate the Manziel pick. Circus clown. This dude has Ryan Leaf written all over him. Little man is gonna get crushed against a disciplined, pro defense.

    All the Johnny Football cocksuckers can suck it. Makes me wanna puke that all the cocksucking will be going on in Cleveland.

    you must have just read the dummies version of 'how to make friends and influence people'.

  • @mike-h said:

    You're a joke haha. An old, jealous, bitter, ignorant never-was who uses other peoples work and opinions as his own.

    I could understand if you were funny, or witty, but neither fit. It must seriously suck to be you.

    Again, MikeHole reaches in the big bag... comes up empty... and resorts to insults of which an 8yo would be ashamed.

    Anger tends to lead to simply fumbling around in that bag.

    PopQuiz: In a trolling situation who gets angry? The Troll or the Trollee? Take your time...

    I am old... so that's one... I have achieved an age you will likely never see judging by your personality...

    Yes, I did not take any of the hundreds of videos I used to evaluate talent...

    Also did not time any of the workouts...

    ...or load the weights...

    ...or set the cones...

    So I have used the work of others...

    I was even was steered to a prospect or two by a comment I heard or read...

    All true...

    Can you name three mainstream opinions you have bucked? I can... That would seem to me to be one hallmark of original work...

    What you think I have to be jealous of escapes me... so I have to pass on that one.

    As for funny... well we all think we are funny... and some of us actually are...

    So by my reckoning you batted onefer... never gonna make the bigs with that average, Mikey...