Skip to content

Jonathan Paul Manziel

The Browns Board
16.0k 396 570.2k 1
  • Yea it's like the pre draft JF homos think they have one up on people that didn't want him or didn't care either way. Like it makes them fan #1. And WW guaranteed if JF flames out u will never here from him again or he will blame the Browns in general. Thank god Derrick Carr Didnt text the Browns cause he was embarrass ed on how far he fell.

  • @mike-h said:

    I'm going to Hawaii for two weeks to celebrate my masters and the return of the Browns to relevancy, enjoy the hate-filled and slanted oppression of Butt-hurt Larry/hoorta and the bitter old dude brigade.

    This dude acts like a little cocksucker too. Funny thing is if the Browns didn't take Manziel they woulda cryed foul from everyone that hazed them

  • @mike-h said:

    Not really. You said they won't dfraft Manziel. When he succeeds I'll be right x2, and you'll still be wrong and bitter. Enjoy your summer.

    I said I would not draft Manziel and hoped we would not draft.

    If he succeeds, then you will have been right about him.

    If he does not then you will have failed thrice: 1. When you said you'd trade up with Houston to be sure we got him. 2. When you said we must take him at #4. 3. When you rejoiced at our finally picking him.

    I only wonder when your jump from the Bridgewater bandwagon occurred... before or after your source said JM was atop our board. But don't care enough to actually search out the timeline...

    But whatever, I grow weary of you. If ever post anything new, then I'll respond.

    @mike-h said:

    Basically what I said. So the narrative some people want to spread is just more wishful thinking for the bitter "men" who hate Manziel yet are fans of this team.

    Translation: "Look at me! Look at me!"

    @mike-h said:

    I'm going to Hawaii for two weeks to celebrate my masters and the return of the Browns to relevancy, enjoy the hate-filled and slanted oppression of Butt-hurt Larry/hoorta and the bitter old dude brigade.

    Bye! May I suggest you swim it?

  • What I like is Manziels attitude and him wanting to come to Cleveland. What I don't like is our QB coach doing an interview and basically going against everything our FO has said about who was making decisions.

    @mike-h said:

    Flying out to Hawaii for two weeks, I doubt I'll come back here when I get back. This place has really went downhill. Now Hoorta is threatening to ban people because he's so bitter--while they let Lumbergh troll here for over a year. He can't let Walter be excited and optimistic?

    Good luck to ya if I don't make it back, never minded our back-and-forths, at least you were fun to argue with--can't say the same for some others.

    Un-fucking-believable in so many ways in so short of a post. Starting with "doubt I'll be back."

    Too good to be true... You'll be back... I'm just not that lucky...

    @harry-buffalo said:

    What I don't like is our QB coach doing an interview and basically going against everything our FO has said about who was making decisions.

    ESPN is really taking our organization to task for that. Some of the better lines included:

    - "The last interview that QB Coach will ever give."

    - "I imagine that QB Coach got another text this morning except this time from Jimmy Haslam."

  • Found this little behind the scenes on Pick #22 article. Very interesting how many actually wanted him at that spot.

    http://mmqb.si.com/2014/05/13/nfl-draft-johnny-manziel-teddy-bridgewater/

  • @walterwhite said:

    ^ Can't you just fucking be happy for once?

    Good god, some of you just bitch bitch bitch NO MATTER WHAT WE DO or who we draft.

    I swear to god you get more satisfaction bitching about the Browns than seeing them potentially do well.

    We have a fucking badass CB duo, a new OG, a new fast ILB, a badass RB, and possibly our franchise QB and you still find a way to kill the mood.

    AND we are fucking loaded with picks next year.

    MISERY LOVES COMPANY DRAGGING others down with it's shitty mood man.

    We fucking did well but your so jaded with pessimism to anyone with a positive attitude.

    And you're unrealistically optimistic about a QB a ton of teams avoided and had question marks on.

    @mld-woody said:

    And you're unrealistically optimistic about a QB a ton of teams avoided and had question marks on.

    Buddy show me a player in this draft that didn't have any question marks. We won't know how good JM is until he plays but being optimistic/hopeful isn't hurting anyone.

  • I'm calling it, Tyler Thigpen starting week 1.

  • This is turning into DA/BQ all over again.

    I like Brian Hoyer. I think his story is great, I like his attitude and I'm rooting hard for him to succeed.

    I like Johnny Manziel. I think he has rare talent, he is a game changing QB and I'm rooting hard for him to succeed.

    I like Tyler Thigpen. He's from my alma mater, I think he has NFL level talent, and I'm rooting hard for him to succeed.

    I like Connor Shaw. I think he has all the intangibles you look for in an NFL quarterback, he's a winner, and I'm rooting hard for him to succeed.

    I'd love to have the problem of having two (or more) great quarterbacks on the team.

    In my opinion, they're all cut from the same mold. They're dink and dunk passers with decent to above average mobility, a winning pedigree, and a competitive attitude. They are all prototypical quarterbacks for Shanahan's system.

    Who the fuck cares who starts? Just win with one of them. That's all that matters.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    This is turning into DA/BQ all over again.

    I like Brian Hoyer. I think his story is great, I like his attitude and I'm rooting hard for him to succeed.

    I like Johnny Manziel. I think he has rare talent, he is a game changing QB and I'm rooting hard for him to succeed.

    I like Tyler Thigpen. He's from my alma mater, I think he has NFL level talent, and I'm rooting hard for him to succeed.

    I like Connor Shaw. I think he has all the intangibles you look for in an NFL quarterback, he's a winner, and I'm rooting hard for him to succeed.

    I'd love to have the problem of having two (or more) great quarterbacks on the team.

    In my opinion, they're all cut from the same mold. They're dink and dunk passers with decent to above average mobility, a winning pedigree, and a competitive attitude. They are all prototypical quarterbacks for Shanahan's system.

    Who the fuck cares who starts? Just win with one of them. That's all that matters.

    This is EXACTLY how we all should look at the QB situation and our team in general. We should think about it like a team sport just like they have to play it like a team sport.

  • @mike-h said:

    Yeah, you would love it, because you'd be able to spew your nonsensical, wrong, opinions without getting called out on it.

    Ignorance is bliss, fuck face.

    Well that was new.

    If ignorance is bliss, then you must be in heaven.

    Plenty of folks to keep me in line here with thoughtful responses, so don't let that be the reason you come back. Your replies can be replaced by a room full of monkeys with typewritters... eventually... perhaps in as long as an hour.

    Bye Bye, Mikey...

  • I'm calling it, Tyler Thigpen starting week 1.

    @letsgetthiggywithit said:

    I'm calling it, Tyler Thigpen starting week 1.

    LOL... love your name...

  • Just more fuel for the fire lol

  • If you really want to say some hateful Johnny Football snack, post it in the political board. Its anything goes there.

  • It's quite comical a few JF fans make it hard for Browns Fans to enjoy this off-season.. I for one enjoy what the Browns have done in a whole but every time I get on here 2 or 3 fags take Manziel cock outta their ass and or mouth and basically peer pressure me with it. If the kid wins Football games trust me I'll be a fan but that isn't good enough for these gapping hole trolls.

  • @harry-buffalo said:

    What I like is Manziels attitude and him wanting to come to Cleveland. What I don't like is our QB coach doing an interview and basically going against everything our FO has said about who was making decisions.

    This^. And the fact that it appears Haslam said do it. But putting pieces of the puzzle together, it sounds like Farmer was all in for him as his first choice QB, and Haslam said "better do it now then" when the 22nd pick came. That I can come to terms with better.

    @badnewsbrowns said:

    When he's doing it in the Steelers endzone after scoring a touchdown you won't

    @miktoxic said:

    hell the entire browns fanbase will be doing that shit from now on. at work. on the beach.

    i'll do it when i walk away from the bartender and he's looking for money. in your face nword!

    So this could be the annoying AFCN schtick for Cleveland, eh? Steelers have stuipd towels, Ravens have a stupid chant, now Browns will be making money signs. I'm in if I can use it to piss them off.

    BTW what the hell do the Bengals have? Would that be "Who dey?"

    @tml1138 said:

    This^. And the fact that it appears Haslam said do it. But putting pieces of the puzzle together, it sounds like Farmer was all in for him as his first choice QB, and Haslam said "better do it now then" when the 22nd pick came. That I can come to terms with better.

    So this could be the annoying AFCN schtick for Cleveland, eh? Steelers have stuipd towels, Ravens have a stupid chant, now Browns will be making money signs. I'm in if I can use it to piss them off.

    BTW what the hell do the Bengals have? Would that be "Who dey?"

    It seems like the media is just pushing and pushing and won't stop until everyone is convinced Haslem is jerry Jr. Shit makes me wanna puke....

  • @mike-h said:

    Yeah, you would love it, because you'd be able to spew your nonsensical, wrong, opinions without getting called out on it.

    Ignorance is bliss, fuck face.

    If it is an opinion how can it be wrong?

  • this is the weirdest homo-centered crowd i have ever seen. fag this, cock that..is it on purpose to sound like the 12 year-old son of a truck-driver?

  • I'm calling it, Tyler Thigpen starting week 1.

    @letsgetthiggywithit said:

    I'm calling it, Tyler Thigpen starting week 1.

    Hey Tyler, what's up?

    Remember me? You had your hands in my balls back in the college days.

  • this is the weirdest homo-centered crowd i have ever seen. fag this, cock that..is it on purpose to sound like the 12 year-old son of a truck-driver?

    @txdawg said:

    this is the weirdest homo-centered crowd i have ever seen. fag this, cock that..is it on purpose to sound like the 12 year-old son of a truck-driver?

    You just like typing "cock" and "fag", don't ya Big Guy?

    Z

  • this is the weirdest homo-centered crowd i have ever seen. fag this, cock that..is it on purpose to sound like the 12 year-old son of a truck-driver?

    @txdawg said:

    this is the weirdest homo-centered crowd i have ever seen. fag this, cock that..is it on purpose to sound like the 12 year-old son of a truck-driver?pound nation

    Dawg pound nation is for the stroller crowd if that's more ur taste.

  • @mike-h said:

    Yeah, you would love it, because you'd be able to spew your nonsensical, wrong, opinions without getting called out on it.

    Ignorance is bliss, fuck face.

    If it is an opinion how can it be wrong?

    @harry-buffalo said:

    If it is an opinion how can it be wrong?

    I think Tour owes you a drink now.